Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One of my hobbies

2
0 Comments 0
1.5k Views 1.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words
One of my hobbies:

I have been bi since I was 16 years old. I started experimenting with my cousin one summer after his family moved back to Michigan. We were the same age and hung together all the time. We enjoyed the same sports, the same hobbies, the same girls, etc.

It started one night, I was staying over at his house. They lived in the country and we spent the day playing basketball and fishing in their pond. At the end of the day we went in for dinner and then got cleaned up and went to his room to watch movies for the night. My uncle insisted on having satellite TV since he lived in a large town before moving back and has to be able to keep up on his shows. Worked out good for us because that meant we had all the good channels to watch late at night. Everyone remembers growing up and being able to see some boobs on TV late at night on a Friday or Saturday.

So we packed our hands with snacks and pop and set in for the late night movies on HBO and Cinemax. We were always real close and he was a touchy feely kind of kid. That is how his dad was and he grew up being the same way. It was late on Friday and the movies were starting to get better and better. We had stuffed ourselves on snacks and were just lying around watching a movie. It was a hot and we were so comfortable around each other that we were just in our boxers.

As the movie played on and the nudity became more prevalent, so did our teenage hormones. I glanced over and noticed that he was starting to tent up and was rubbing his crotch. I immediately started to rise to the occasion from the nudity and his erection starting to tent up. I repositioned myself on the bed next to him to get a closer look at his bulge. He moved around a little and then settles back in to the movie. I gave him a few minutes to get comfortable with his hard on and me so close to him.

The movie transitioned into two women starting to have a couple glasses of wine and lying out by a pool. They were chatting about their days and men, one woman asked the other to rub lotion on her back so she would not burn. It was starting to get very erotic in the scene, the woman was starting to let go and really enjoy it. She reached back and undid her top, as she did she said to the other woman that she hoped she didn’t mind – she didn’t want to get any tan lines. She smiled and said not at all, I think I will join you and removed her top. The woman started to rub more lotion on to her back and casually rub her nipples into the others back. Gently brushing up against her to not make it so obvious.

By this point my cock was hard as a rock watching the scene play out on TV. I glanced back towards my cousin; he was really starting to work his cock through his boxers. He reached under his shorts and started to work his cock with his hand, getting more and more carefree to his surroundings. He was breathing heavy as the scene on the TV started to get more erotic. More skin on skin with the woman. They were rubbing each other, caressing each other’s tits and gently rubbing a finger on each other’s nipples.

It was all I could take not to whip my cock out and stroke it off. I was starting to go in to sexual overload wanting to shut my load of cum all over my belly. I thought for a split second and then I went for it, I figured I would make the move and see what would come of it. I reached down and pulled my boxers off and exposed my throbbing cock.

I started to stroke myself and looked at my cousin and said, “Damn dude, don’t be shy…I can’t take anymore, I need release…this movie is really getting good!” He was entranced in his own little world at first, watching the TV and working his cock under his shorts. He looked over at me and stared….

I said, “You going to join me? I noticed 20 minutes ago that you were working that cock of yours!”

He smirked and let out a low moan and said, “Well…. this…. movie is really hot”.

“Ya, no doubt look how hard my cock is,” I said to him as a smiled at him.

He wasn’t sure what to think at first. He paused for a moment, and then he slid his boxer shorts off. He revealed a nice fat cock with pre-cum oozing out the tip. It slapped against his belly and you could see the wetness on his stomach as he moved around to slide his shorts off.

We sat there for about 10 minutes, watching the show and watching each other slowly work our own cocks. Impatiently repositioning us every few minutes to get closer to each other. I kept watching across the room for the lights upstairs to finally shut off, to ensure his parents headed to their bedroom for the night.

Jaline_Connor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jaline_Connor

Another scene started to play out with the woman on the screen moving their little rub fest into a waiting hot tub next to the pool. They were enjoying the water jets as they commented to each other how amazing it felt on their pussies.

I noticed the lights go out upstairs and now it was just the shadows from the TV that illuminated the room. My cousin jumped up and headed towards his bedroom door. He went and shut it, I thought to myself…..mmmmmm, and he does want to play. He came back and climbed on the bed next to me, we were now only arms length apart. I could easily reach over and grab his cock or lean right down and take it in my mouth, he was so close. He grabbed right back a hold of his cock and continued to stroke it.

I spoke…"Man I this is the life, good movie, naked and stroking my cock! Now all I need is someone to grab a hold of it and stroke it for me”.

He laughed, “No shit man, that would be awesome right now”.

With that said, it was like an unspoken invitation that we both threw out to each other.

We reached for each other’s cocks like we had done it a million times. My senses heightened by his touch and the feel of his throbbing cock in my hands. I was finally holding another guys cock and it felt amazing. So hard and the heat was so amazing to feel in my hands. I wanted to make this move faster from touching to sucking so I could enjoy my first cock in my mouth. I turned my body and reached with my other hand to get a better position to make my move.

My cousin leaned back against his pillows and settle in to enjoy my hand stroking his cock. I worked my hand all the way down and then all the way back up his shaft. Taking extra time to rub his shaft just below his shiny helmet. He was starting to breath heavier and leaning farther back into his pillows. I knew my time was now, and I moved right down as I stroked his cock and took him in my mouth.

As I slid his cock into my mouth, he let a loaned groan….”UUUMMMMMM…..Oh god. that is fucking good!”

That was all I needed to hear, I quickened my pace on his shaft. Taking him in deeper and deeper each time to get all of him in me. He started to shift his hips and work his cock in my mouth in rhythm to my downward strokes. I repositioned myself along his body with my feet towards his head lying on my side. He didn’t waste a minute and reached for my dripping cock. He stroked it a couple times and moved in and took it in his mouth. Electricity shot through my body, I was ready to blow my load right there. He started to really suck my cock, taking more and more in and trying to keep pace with me sucking his cock.

We were really getting hot, both bucking our hips to drive our cocks down each other’s throat. I felt his cock pulse once, and then another pulse. I knew he was getting closer and I knew I was not going to hold out much longer. He was really working my sensitive part of my cock and I was ready to blow. He bucked his hips a couple more times and new it was time. I moaned to let him know that I was all for his load in my mouth. He grabbed my ass and pulled me to him so I could not move. I did the same to him; I grabbed his ass and pulled him in.

I felt my cock pulse in his mouth, as his did in mine. We were over the edge and could not stop now. I started to cum, I could feel him suck harder and he started to cum in my mouth also. There we were, locked together by our cocks. Sucking each other’s hot cum in our mouths and gobbling it down like it was our last meal. It was so fucking hot to take his load in my mouth. Trying to swallow it all and not lose any. It was truly amazing what we had just shared together.

We sucked each other off for the first time and didn’t stop. We slowed our sucking and started to release each others grips. We reveled in our accomplishment as we slowly licked and sucked on each others cocks. There was no way my cock was getting soft, he worked it like an expert and I repaid the pleasure. We sucked and licked each other half the night. It was our first time together and knew we had just made a special bond and found another hobby for us to share.

We went on to suck each other off two more times that night. It was so damn hot to have someone that enjoyed sucking cock as much as I did. We spent the next couple days at his house. We would go fishing in the pond and then take a break and suck each other off. We would go swim or play basketball and then back to his room and suck each other off. It was the best time sucking each other off that weekend.

Published 
Written by funwithwife50
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors