Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Toasty Christmas with Mom

"Inhibitions give way under the merriment and mistletoe."

10
1 Comment 1
5.2k Views 5.2k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Competition Entry: Festive
Hey, I'm Corey and I'm in my final year of uni. As we all know, college is great. It's been sex (if your lucky like me), partying, and more sex these past 4 years. And yet the most erotic experience of my life by a long shot, was with my mother. My caring, erratic, devilishly seductive mother. Picture this: a buxom brunette, 37 years old, with perfect smooth tanned skin and big, loving brown eyes. That's my mom. She exudes sexiness out of every pore. It's something I've had to accept over my teenage years, a woman whom I'd fuck without hesitation living with me. And of course my friends are all so kind, they never hesitate to tell me that they would too.

This all happened 3 years ago. I was 17 and the economic boom was at it's height. Coming up to Christmas, people were buying, buying, buying. Luxury and indulgence were mandatory. But mom and I didn't want to go there. Dad was going to be away for the whole Christmas on business (and probably screwing a mistress on the side). To placate my mom, and avoid a row that could easily have ended in their divorce, he surprised us with tickets to the balmy southern hemisphere! Of course, mom was furious. But before we knew it, we were on the plane, and quietly grateful to be away from the gaudy consumer mecca of our home state.

We landed on a remote archipelago in the Indian ocean. The place was paradisal. We stayed in a 5 star luxury home on stilts overlooking the sea. Clearly no expense had been spared by my dad. But then, he was earning enough that he didn't need to. We had brought Christmas with us: mistletoe, festive 'classics', pudding, you name it. But before the big day, we had some serious chilling to do. And for a while, that's all we did. We lapped up the sun, sea and sand.

Not before long though, sexual tension came into the picture. Being a guy, and out of the pressure cooker of my final year in high-school, I decided to have some fun with mom, and see how far I could take things.

I started by leaving my bedroom door ajar as I masturbated. Mom would walk right by my room, and probably hear the squelching of pre cum as I rapidly slid my foreskin up and down. But she never came in. Afterwards she'd always look at me as if she knew exactly what I was up to. But she never confronted me. What was the point? She was stranded here with her libido (that hadn't been satisfied in months) and me, a toned, sexually mature young man. She looked like a woman resigned to the inevitable. Something I'd seen more and more of as I grew older. In her eyes, I wasn't her baby boy any more but a desirable young man in my own right. And all it did was spur me on.

Next I decided to flaunt any erections I had through my swim shorts. Our house was on stilts so we were constantly dipping in and out of the water. One day I found her asleep on the sun bed by the pool. I dived in and pretended to 'lose' my togs. I swam around naked for a bit and masturbated, all of which my mother could have potentially seen. Eventually she started waking up. I quickly pulled my togs back on and made for the ladder.
"Oh, hello! Have you been in there long?" she said sleepily. "Wow, I'm lucky I didn't burn."
"Nah, just a few minutes. Trying to cool off".
I got out and she saw my obvious hard-on through my shorts. I must have looked hot. Water was dripping off my chest and muscles, and my tented shorts showed up the head of my cock wonderfully. She blushed crimson and tried to give me a stern, disapproving look. But it failed epically. It was weak and helpless, inviting even. And the thrill was irresistible. What could she do? She couldn't give out to me. I'm a man, therefore I get hard-ons. It's nature. I got back to my room and jerked off like it was the first time in years.

My next step was to wish her goodnight in nothing but boxer shorts. I wore the kind that hugged my sack, revealing every inch of my erection. I was so hard you could clearly see the shape of my glans, throbbing like crazy. I strode into her room late one night. She was in bed watching tv, the sheets probably covering her naked body.
"Hey. What's this your watching?"
"Oh" she glanced at my crotch, "just CNN".
"Right. Anyway, I'm off to bed. 'Night" I said calmly and then walked up and kissed her straight on the lips. She was stunned. It was a noticeable fraction of a second before she could say anything.
"Ehh, 'night Corey" was all she managed in barely a whisper.

A week passed and tensions only grew more heightened. I could see the sexual craving building in her every day. We were in the most relaxing place on earth and yet there was a distinct tension in her face. She was begging to be fucked. It was her move and one morning, she made it. I was dozing in bed, half awake, half asleep when she came in. Straight away I noticed the lower cut of her dressing gown, which she usually kept up to her neck. Now it revealed her gorgeous, full breasts bulging out, pleading for release. You could nearly feel their warmth. I could have jumped on her right then and banged her to high heaven. But I kept my eyes closed, biding my time.

She walked over as I pretended to wake up. Bending over me until her boobs were about to slip out, she kissed me full on the lips, slowly and erotically. This time, she left me stunned.
"Heya there, my fine young man" she said with a pert smile.
"Uhh, hey mom" I blurted out.
For a brief moment, our eyes locked. There was a sort of fearful innocence to them. Like a child out of it's depth and out of control. Then as if nothing had happened, she continued over to the window and pulled the curtains back.
"Ah, what a beautiful morning. And to think Christmas is only next week! You know, we should really put up some of those decorations".
"Yeah, it's about time alright".
And with that, she left. My head was spinning and my heart pounding. I could barely believe this was happening. Everything I had dreamt of was becoming reality.

About an hour later I found her on the patio catching some rays. She lay there topless. The Indian sun scorching down on her beautiful, curvaceous body. When she saw me she sort of jumped. She began sitting up until she realized she'd have to expose her boobs and then lay back down, trapped on the sun bed. This time looking genuinely fearful. And yet, she didn't tell me to back off, or go inside, she just waited to see what would happen.

"Gosh mom, I think your burning!" I said while walking closer. This was total fabrication, she only looked more beautiful the nearer I got. "Here, let me rub some of this on".
"Oh, I don't know, I'm sure I'll be fine" she replied nervously.
"Mom, relax! I've applied sun-tan lotion before, jeez!".
I squirted some out, and started rubbing it onto her calves, working up to her thighs. Her eyes were shut but I knew she was far from relaxed. I rubbed it over her whole back and neck, moving across her breasts as they pushed out to the side. Then I took the critical risk.
"OK turn over and I'll do the front"
"Corey!" she exclaimed, sounding actually surprised.
"Mom, let me handle it for once, OK? You've been working hard all year so just, relax."

I grabbed her sides and turned her around. For 37, she was awesomely sexy. Somehow, I found the control not to fuck her wildly right there.

MilaRich
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilaRich

Instead I grabbed the sun cream and pushed it right out onto her chest. Her breathing sped up quickly. I looked into her eyes, she gave me that same look of innocence, goading me onward. I slowly rubbed it over her breasts, messaging it in. Her nipples were stiff as I felt them. My penis was in agony. I would've given almost anything to shove it in her right then and bang her the rest of the evening, but it wasn't meant to happen. Yet.

Once I'd finished, I went inside, leaving mom panting on the patio, dazed and confused. I literally ran to my room and started jerking off furiously. The pleasure was intense, but I wasn't satisfied. I wanted sex and I was going to get it, one way or another.

Things went quiet and nearly cold 'till Christmas day. We had the house decorated all over: a tree, stockings, tinsel, holly wreaths. If it wasn't for the cloudless azure sky outside every window we could have been in Alaska. Anyway, things unfolded as usual. We swapped presents, ate a big fat turkey, drank wine and played board games into the night. Except this time, every smile, laugh and look was flirtatious. I was so close to having her my heartbeat started racing, faster and faster.
"Want some more cake?" she asked.
"Thanks, lots of cream"
She smiled and got up. As she passed she placed her hand on my shoulder. I don't know what it was but that gesture was filled with meaning. It said she wanted me, she wanted my body, and she wanted it now. I sat there for a few seconds, trying to calm myself. But it was hopeless. I made the decision and followed her into the kitchen.

There she was, wearing a long, flowery dress cutting me some cake. Gorgeous chestnut-brown curls, cherry-red lipstick with blush, and a body to die for. This was it. The cd player was on.

Santa baby, slip a sable under the tree, for me
I've been an awful good girl
Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight

"Hey mom" I said calmly from just behind her. I gave her a gentle, amorous hug from behind, one arm over her stomach the other around her side.
"Ehh, hey there" she whispered back timidly. I looked down at her breasts, she wasn't wearing a bra. What sort of woman wears a nearly transparent dress without a bra? A woman who's asking for it. "Thanks for the present mom" I said, pushing my erection up against her leg. She didn't budge. I slowly started kissing up her neck. "Corey, stop... please" she replied, earnestly and calmly. But I knew it was only a game. She still looked down at the work top, focusing on one particular point, her body perfectly still. I slipped my hand into her dress and cupped her breast. It was fucking wonderful.

Santa baby, an out-of-space convertible too, light blue
I'll wait up for you dear
Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight

"Corey, please... no" was all she could say.
"You know what mom, I think your lying" I whispered back into her ear, "I think you want me to." I pulled the fabric off her breasts and clutched one of them tight. "Don't you? You fucking slut." Her head turned quick to face me, there was an insulted, angry look on her face. I shocked her again with a kiss, right on the lips. She tried to resist but soon gave in and I slipped my tongue inside her. At the same time I turned her towards me and pulled her dress down until it fell to the floor. I reached for her panties but got a dripping wet vulva instead. Then I was certain. She wanted this and she saw it coming. She gave my tongue a little suck.  Pushing my shorts off I exposed my penis.

I grabbed her buttocks, lifted her and drove her up against the refrigerator door. Her back made a bang as it connected. I ran my fingers up the wet, turgid flesh of her vulva. She kissed me with passion. I focused on her clitoris, messaging around it. Then I flicked it gently with my finger.
"Mmmph", she exhaled deeply.
She took my penis and pulled the foreskin down. I had so much pre cum her hand glided over the head with ease. With her other hand she caressed my sack. I sucked her right nipple, quickly sliding my tongue over and back. After I had built her up enough she held my shaft with both hands ad pulled me into her hot wet cunt. 
"Mmmmmh" she purred. Her legs wrapped around me and clenched me with the pleasure. Suddenly, the song changed.

Oh the weather outside is frightful,

I started pumping her fast and hard. Her pussy was so tight she could have been 16.
"Oh, don't stop!" mom cried.
I dug my nails into her butt and jammed my hard-on deep inside.
"You slut, I'll make you scream"
"Ohh, ohh, ohh, yea, mmmmh!"

But the fire is so delightful,

I eased off for a second and our eyes met again. This time they were glistening like a Christmas tree, full of pleasure and love and enjoyment. She bent forward and kissed me, smiling with satisfaction, my penis still inside her. Then I drove it in deep again, and banged her even harder.

And since we've no place to go,

"Oh, oh, ohh, ohh, yes!" she exclaimed loudly. Her nails dug into my sides. Sweat dripped down each breast as they heaved. The orgasm swelled inside me.
"Ah, ah, ah, ah, fuck! Yes!" Cum started flooding out, my knees gave way in ecstasy and we collapsed into each other's arms.

Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

The next morning she came in as before, her cleavage on show. Except this time she saw me awake, stopped, and slipped off her dressing gown. We both smiled. I played the lucky son, she the loving grateful mother.
"I want to thank you" she said solemnly.
"I'm ready".
Then she pealed off the thin cotton sheet covering my naked body. Climbing over my cock, she took it into her soft warm hands. She gently pulled down my foreskin. A contented smile rested on her face. Lowering her head, she slid her tongue over the tip of my glans. Her lips followed, sucking the top of my penis like it was candy. Then she took it right into her mouth, sliding up and down the shaft. The tension built in me like a volcano. She raised her eyes to mine and smiled. Pulling up again she started licking the head like a pro and all down my shaft. Just as it became unbearable she stopped and began masturbating me fast, but there could be only one conclusion. As I reached my climax she quit pumping me and lay down next to me on the bed, her legs spread wide.
"Come on, mommy knows best"
I didn't need convincing. I mounted her and drove it in. We fucked like our lives depended on it. A minute later I came, her head arched back and she cried out.
"Ohhh fuck!"
It was, need I say, sheer ecstasy. The best orgasm of my life.

The rest of the holiday were some of the most enjoyable days of my life. We had sex every day. By the pool, in the pool, er... etcetra! Then, things got back to normal when I returned to school and we sort of mutually agreed never to talk about it again. That was until nine months later...




Published 
Written by SweetPrince
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments