Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Too Many Times

"Mommy caught her son one too many times"

4
0 Comments 0
5.0k Views 5.0k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Annika tapped each nail in annoyance on the hard wood of the table. If Jake was late for school once more, it'd been detention and he'd get grounded. Beneath her silk robe was just her black lace panties, and the top had begun to fall open, revealing her C cup breasts. She didn't have a model's body, but she did have a four pack, tan skin, and had once overheard him and his three friends talking about fucking her. It'd gotten her hot, to the point where that night she fingered herself to the thought of all four cocks to poke and prod at her, especially since her sex status had dropped when her husband died and she quit her job as a stripper. The rest of her left breast fell from her robe with a bounce when she realized she'd been rubbing her pussy and her panties were becoming damp. Standing up, she fixed herself and quietly walked upstairs to yell at her son.

She was reaching for the handle when she heard a voice. "Oh yeah, take it bitch. You might be my mom but I know you, my personal slut, loves my cock." Peeking through the crack of the almost-closed door, heat rushed to her cheeks. Her son was a jock, hair always up in spikes with gel, his green eyes hard. He had abs and ripping muscles, but it never occurred to Annika how big his dick was. It was about 8 inches long, and it made the heat creep down from her cheeks in a path till it reached her pussy. Through the crack she saw her son jerking off, glancing at a picture of her once in a while. That was when she decided to watch him.

Jogging to her room, she slipped out of her panties and into some shorts that cropped off halfway up her ass, exposing the round, firm feature her husband always slapped and teased when they fucked. Throwing the robe, she put on a short that looked like a bra, but it was just her old work uniform top. Pulling on the 6 inch black stilettos, she'd test her son. He may be in his first year of collage, but he was still in his prime. When she walked to the kitchen, she made sure to bend over the table. Wiping it down, she smiled when she heard her son breath in as he came down the stairs. "Mom, what the fuck are you wearing?"

"Oh Jake, just my old uniform. I couldn't find any clean clothes."

"So why didn't you stick with the robe?"

" 'Cause I wanted clothing. If you want, I can take my clothes off and get my robe again."

Watching Jake's cheeks burn red, his eyes obviously trailed to her breasts as she bent down to pick up his keys she'd dropped while cleaning. Walking close, she pressed the keys into his hand, pulling his head close, and whispered seductively into his ear, "So you fancy my boobs, eh? How about you keep them in your mind all day. Maybe your imagination can think of some rewards if you concentrate in school today?" Walking away, she could hear the tremble in his voice, "Uh... O-okay An-Mom.."

Over the next three days, nothing. No masturbation, no slutty Mommy talk, nothing. Annika tossed her platinum blonde hair over her shoulder and tapped her silver 5 inch stilettos.

SkinnyhotFantasyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SkinnyhotFantasyTS

Her outfit was a button up white half shirt with only the bottom button actually closed, a red tie, and a plaid skirt that just barely covered her pussy. It being a Saturday, it was job-hunting day for her. Annika had finally decided she'd just become an exotic dancer. She was flexible and strong enough for the job, thankfully. And it was big money. Wondering why she ever quit being a stripper, she left early. Coming to the club, she was hired by an idiot in a messy tie. He was just looking for ass and she promised him some, but she had to go check on her son before they discussed when she could be scheduled for work. Creeping through the front door, she thanked the oiled hinges before stepping inside. Perfect timing. Her son lay on the couch, jerking off and moaning, "Hey bitch, you like that? Yeah Anni, take it. Scream my name. Dad don't compare to this now did he?" Obviously, he was thinking of his mom. Why did he keep saying her name and not 'Mom'? Shrugging, she stepped out and pulled out her keys, leaving the house one on the side stand before she closed the locked door. Knocking, she called, "Jakey, baby, mind opening the door for me? I left my house key and I have news!"

Hearing the scramble and stammering of her son told her he was prayling not to be caught. Sliding the shirt down, she wore no bra and the sight hardened her nipples. The outline would now be visible as she tightened the shirt using the belt buckle in back. When Jake opened the door, he obviously still had an erection, as it buldged in his basketball shorts. It seemed to grow when it saw her nipples straining against the see-through fabric. Running his finger through his slightly sweaty hair, he stammered, "You g-got a job? As wh-what?" Smiling, she bent down, exposing her see-through black panties as she grabbed the spray from below the sink. Glancing between her legs, she watched her son rub his cock softly, but what happened next shocked her. She watched as Jake walked over, dropped his jeans and roughly flipped her around. When he tore off her panties and ran his tongue over her neck. Sucking softly, he laughed softly in her ear, "You thought I didn't know you were spying, didn't you? All your dress-up games just trying to test me? Took me a little bit to realize what you were doing but I'm glad you're ready for what I want." Swallowing, Annika slid off her shirt, wearing nothing below it before she asked softly, "What do you want me to do for you Jakey Wakey?" He pressed the head of his throbbing, naturally lubricated cock against her labia, sliding down and just taunting her hungry pussy. In a slightly demonic voice, he laughed in her ear, "I want you as my permenantly sex slave. Your tubes are tied so you can't get pregnant so we won't have to worry about kids and you're a dirty little slut. It's a win win. I please you, you please me, it's air tight, Annika."
Published 
Written by ToyForPleasure
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors