Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Oppsy

"I make a mistake, and daddy makes me pay."

9
0 Comments 0
6.0k Views 6.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words
I need to call my father to pick me up. Normally a girl wouldn't be panicked to do so, but unfortunately my Father thinks I'm in my bedroom with my 3 best friends, having a slumber party... but really we all got dressed into our sluttiest outfits, did our makeup, and went to the raging party a few blocks over from my suburban home. that I was forbidden to attend.

I'm currently dressed in my LRD, Little Red Dress, which I adore. It's one shoulder, and so short you can see the bottom of my ass cheeks, but the boys love it. I'm 5'9" which means a decent length on my friends, is slutty short on me, but I don't mind. Combined with my long blonds hair, which I lightly curled, and wicked hazel eyes, which I made all Smokey for effect, I look dressed to kill, but I'm sure my father wont appreciate it!

Anyway, I need my father, as my girls have all gone off with boys, and I am ridiculously hammered! I know he is going to be furious, but I just don't know how else I'm going to get home. I take a deep breath, and dial his number.

When he finally arrives to pick me up, he is beyond furious, he has his jaw clenched hard as anything, but in my drunken state it just makes hSmokeye attractive. My father is hot, he has this permanent day old stubble, that highlights his perfectly sculpted jaw, and the same eyes as me. He works out all the time, as he takes pride in himself and works as a Fireman, so he needs to be able to lift some fairly heavy equipment. He also shares my hair colour, though he keeps his hair cut fairly short.

We drive silently to the house, he pulls up the drive and practically jumps out of the car, slamming the door on his way. I gulp and slowly get out of the car, trying my best not to stumble and give away how drunk I am. Unfortunately I slam into the door jam, and he turns to glare at me. "I'm sorry Daddy" I mumble, trying to give him my best puppy dog eyes, hoping to soften him up a bit.

It doesn't work. He growls at me "Come here!" I obey immediately, thinking I am in deep shit. He sits himself in the chair, and grips my hand, yanking me closer to his side. I stand there, swaying a bit, before he booms "On your knee's!" without thinking I immediately obey, before I think to question why, he pulls me by my waist, over his lap. I gasp, but before I can say anything he spanks my ass. I scream in pain, he didn't hold back at all. I don't understand what's happening! He's never done anything like this before! I try to ask what's going on, but the smacking doesn't let up, and he continues for a few minutes, when he finally stops I'm sobbing to hard to ask why.

He tells me to stand up, humiliated from the spanking, and the fact that it made my pussy wet, I stand slowly, and turn to go, thinking it's over. But he grabs my arm to stop me, and turns me back to him "It's not over, you disobeyed me, left the house, and dressed like a slut! Your friends went of like the sluts they are but you called your Daddy, Why!?" You stutter for a bit, trying to think of a suitable answer, but before you do he barks "Because you wanted your Daddy to see his little girl as a woman didn't you."

You jump, it's not like that! "NO! Daddy, I was scared and wanted to come home"

"Drop your panties" he replies, you go to protest but before you get a chance he reaches up under your dress, or rather grabs your hips as the dress has ridden up so much, and yanks your panties down. You blush and try to pull your dress down. Daddy slaps your hands away, and pushes your dress right back up.

"Daddy's little girl is all wet" he says, as he slides his hand across your pussy, gathering some of your moisture
 "Maybe Daddy's little girl is more like Daddy's little slut, huh?" and he grins up at you, raising his hand to your mouth, which you eagerly suck. You moan a little, as your pussy is throbbing slightly from all the dirty talk, even though you know it's wrong.

Daddy starts rubbing your pussy more, and you can't help but part your legs so he has better access. You moan again, and your daddy inserts his finger, using his thumb to gently massage your clit. This time you really let out a moan, causing daddy to smirk at you.

He removes his hand, and makes you straddle him.

GimenaCastro
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GimenaCastro

At this point, you know how wrong it is. Letting him touch you is one thing, but your not doing any more, so you try to be forceful as you say "No, Daddy please no" but it comes out as more of a whimper. Daddy just looks you in the eye and says "Don't fight it baby, you want your daddy's cock in your slutty little pussy don't you?"

His dirty talk is turning you on, so you just moan and bite your lip, fighting with your inner self. While your debating internally, your father opens up his pants, and pulls out his dick, which is huge! Even sitting as you are, straddling daddy but at the very tip of his knees, so your legs are spread, his cock head almost touches your dripping pussy. You moan, all thought of internal debate gone. You slowly reach behind you, and unclasp your Bra, gazing at your daddy's cock. Finally you look at your daddy, and he's just staring at your tits, waiting, as you slowly pull of your bra, pulling your dress down, so its all curled up in your midriff, your pussy and tits exposed.

Daddy grins, and pulls you forward, so his cock is pressing up against your slit, and he leans in and starts to lick your nipples, slowly at first, but with an increasing amount of gusto. You lean your head back, arching your back, which pushes your daddy's face further into his mouth. He gently nibbles on one of your nipples, which makes you moan louder, in turn causing his dick to twitch against your clit. God you are so turned on, you can't help but reach between you and fondle his dick, gently stroking it up and down, paying particular attention to the head, which is conveniently pressed against your clit, so you can gently play with yourself at the same time.

All of a sudden Daddy snaps, and lifts you up off his lap, only to position his cock while you hover, and then slam you back down again, filling you up right away. You moan, the force of his cock entering you was incredible, but painful. Your daddy starts lifting you up and down, right onto his dick, each time you go down, he thrusts up, making his dick enter you with unbelievable force. It feels so good. Daddy stops moving, and sits you right on his cock "Baby?" he asks.

"Hmmmm??" You answer, with a pleading look in your eye. You don't want to talk, you want him to fuck your pussy like there's no tomorrow, so you grind a little in his lap, hoping to drop a not so subtle hint. "Baby, Daddy wants to fuck his little sluts pussy hard, so get up and lie on the floor" you do as your told immediately, as you just want to get back to the fucking. Your daddy jumps straight back on top of you, leading his cock to your entrance, he started to bang you wildly, raising your legs up to his shoulders as he does so, he really starts to fuck you hard.

You moan, and scream out "Yes Daddy! Fuck my pussy!! Fuck your little slut!!!" This seems to spur him on, and he is like a jackhammer, in and out of your pussy as you start to cum, screaming all the while about what a little slut you are, and how you love your daddy's cock in your slutty little pussy! After you've calmed down a bit from the orgasm, your daddy starts pounding into your pussy again, which is flooded with your juices. He reaches between and starts fingering your clit, saying "Cum again for you daddy you slut, come on you little bitch, cum for daddy, clench your pussy walls around your daddy's dick." You moan, you don't think you could take another orgasm, but before you know it, you feel another one building so you scream "Oh daddy, your daughters slutty pussy is gonna cum over your cock again!!!" and he replies "Oh baby, that's it, cum, daddy's going to cum inside your dirty little pussy!!" as you find your release, you feel your daddy's cock start to spasm, coating the walls of your vagina in his cum.

Daddy falls on top of you, panting. You moan a little, everything feels so fucking nice, particularly the feel of yours and your fathers cum dripping out of your pussy, over your little rosebud. Slowly, you start to fall asleep. 

Published 
Written by Lambi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors