Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Overheated

1
1 Comment 1
1.3k Views 1.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words

It was the end of summer and I was going to be a senior, me, Bill, had made it. This was a big deal as I had already heard about how impressive my sister was from all of her teachers, I have to tell you, that really sucks. I was seventeen and in exceptional shape, 5'9" tall and a solid 175lbs. I ran track, played tennis and swam in school and still had time to surf with my buddy's. I have a 15 year old cousin whose name is Marge. What is of great importance is how she had changed in a year. WOW! She had magically grown breasts and her shape was that of a woman. So when my parents ordered me to take her with me when I went out to the beach to meet my friends, I only put up an argument to make it look good.

 

 

So here we are in my little car headed for the beach and she leans over to me and says, thank you for letting her come along and with that she kisses my cheek and rubs the back of my neck with her very soft hand. I don't have to tell you what this did to me. I still had to drive, did you ever try to down shift with your jeans tented, my hat's off to Levi's as they and the zipper held, just barely. As we motored along the coast Marge asked me where we were going. I told her that there's a party at the inlet and they usually have all kinds of liquor. Marge seemed happy to go anywhere as long as I was leading the way. We arrived and I found a safe place to park, out of sight of the road and we walked up the dune to the party.

Things were really moving. There must have been twenty people there and there was a small garbage can with what someone said was purple passion, a mixture of grape juice and pure grain liquor, about 150 proof. I took one swig and it burned all the way down. All I could say was, good, in a very hoarse voice. Marge refused to drink and said she would keep and eye on me so that I didn't get in trouble. Little did I know what she had in mind, if I had known, I would have skipped the party. It was about 10:30 and I started get a little buzzed and Marge came up beside me and put her arm around me. This was kind of an ego booster as my friends had remarked how hot she looked, she did draw some stares even from some of the girls at the party, a little competition is good. In any case I'm pulled aside and asked in her sweet melodic tone with an oh so soft hand on the side of my face, that we need to take a walk up the beach. I agreed and told my friends to save me some of the punch, I may need it later.Marge and I walked along the shore for about twenty minutes before she turned to me and asked, if I liked the way she has changed. I told her she looked hot and that she was by far the prettiest girl at the party and believe me there were some drop dead beautiful girls there. That's when the unexpected happened, she turned to me throwing her arms around my neck and full on kisses me. Our tongues did the dance of love and I was sporting a full on raging boner. Now I have to tell you that all of the men in our family are well endowed, I'm the small one at nearly seven and a half inches. I am also blessed with more than a little thickness.

As Marge flattened her supple body against mine I'm sure she felt every inch, she said nothing. I was pulled up onto the dune behind some sea grass and she spread out a large towel we had brought along to sit on at the party. We shared the rest of my drink and I put my arm around her. As I leaned back to lie down, Marge is on top of me kissing my lips and face. Now I'm really hard and I say to her, if she keeps doing that something could happen and with that she takes off her top and bra.

Aureaori
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aureaori

Holy shit they are perfect mounds of sun kissed teen aged "B" cups. I start to fondle the left while I slip the right hardening nipple into my mouth. That's when I hear Marge moan for the first time. I sit up and take off my shirt and she's running her hands over my pecks and washboard abs. The next thing I know she's unbuckled my belt and is proceeding to pull off my jeans.

I am so mesmerized by this hot young woman I don't even remember thinking this is wrong, she's my cousin. All of sudden, I'm naked with a hard on that could cut sheet metal and she's pulling off her shorts and panties. I had to admire her neatly trimmed bush and how moist it was as it glissened in the moonlight. Marge laid half on me with her leg thrown over mine as she stroked my everhard cock. During this time I came back to half of my senses and rolled her onto her back and kissed her hard. We broke our kiss and I kissed down her tight body to her breasts savoring the feel of her soft skin. I moved lower and made contact with her moist slit and licked the full length. She gasped as though I had given her the first climax of her life and indeed I had just done that. I continued the assault on her young body with my tongue and she came two more times. Each time bathing me in the glorious tasting virginal juice. Oh man I loved the way she smelled and tasted. I was however, more than ready to plunge into that warm wet cunt when she pushed me back and tried to swallow all of my cock. I was shocked at how much she got down her throat and at the skill of her tongue around the engorged mushroom head.

This did not last long as she came up for air and rolled onto her back with her legs spread. Being a typical teenage boy with a hard on, I slipped between her leggs and worked my way up her body until the tip of my dick was at her opening. As the tip slid into her, a low and almost surreal moan escaped her lips and I moved with greater urgency of full penetration. I was moving slowly in and out going deeper with each stroke until I hit her maidenhead. I stopped and asked do you want me to pop your cherry, and all I got was a kiss and her hands on my butt pulling me through. The pain was sharp and over quickly as we fucked each other like we were the last two people on earth. Nothing else mattered except the feeling of her warmth gripping my cock like a warm wet set of lips and throat. We went at it for half an hour as she came one more time before I shot six or seven large wads of cum into her steaming hot pussy. We laid there for hours in what seemed like eternal bliss until her overflowing pussy spit out my softening dick. At which time she leaned over and took my meat into her mouth and gave me the cleaning of a life time. I started to get hard again and I was told that we needed to get home so, get dressed, she was in charge.

 

We walked back up the beach hand in hand in time to see the end of the party, couples everywhere half covered by blankets and towels in different stages of sexual play, we walked by and on to the car. As I opened the door for her, she spun around and kissed me and said that she is planning to stay at our house for three weeks. I had better get ready for more of the same.

 

We drove home to my parents house and found my aunt and uncle sitting in the family room with my parents drinking and watching the TV, it seems we finally landed on the moon. I went to bed and was out like a light. I was awakened early in the morning by a soft caress to my swollen morning wood, ah, but that's another story...

 

 

Published 
Written by slkwilly
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments