Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pearls

8
0 Comments 0
2.4k Views 2.4k
4.4k words 4.4k words
It was a particularly fine day, late one summer. I was returning home from work after a stressful day. Traffic was bad to say the least and knowing that my daughter was planning to meet her girlfriends for the evening and that I would be late, I decided to ring home to let her know and that I would see her when (if) she got home that evening.

Sally was bright as always when she answered the phone but her mood changed quickly when I explained my predicament.

"Honey I'm sorry," I said. "But I just can’t get home any sooner. Just be sure to have some fun tonight!".

"Oh dad, it's OK. I was just hoping to see you before you got you got too tired, that's all"

"Too late baby, it's been a hellish day and I'm beat! I'll wait up for you," I said ambitiously.

"OK dad, but don't you be falling asleep on the sofa! I have to show you something and it won't wait!"

"Oh? And what might that be?"

"It's something you'll like.... er.. I hope...," she was a little cagey here.

"OK baby. I'll do my best to wait up for you - love you - and have fun!!!"

"Love you too daddy. and don’t worry, I won’t be drinking," and with that she hung up.

I got home a little after an hour later. Sally had already headed out with her girlfriends. It was Lisa's 21st birthday. Lisa was Sally's best friend. They had been friends since starting school and despite Lisa's family having moved away for a while, they kept in touch. Lisa came back (without her parents) about 3 years ago, about the same time Sally's mother died.

Jilly, my wife, took ill several years ago. Sally and I knew we had to be strong. Jilly did all she could to prepare us for the worst. She was so loving and so giving. She told me that no matter what I must take care of our precious girl.

"I swear I will take care of her," I promised.

"Will you do anything to ensure her happiness?" Jilly asked.

"Honey, how could I not? I love Sally more than I love you or myself or anything!!"

"That's the right answer! I am happy, David."

And soon after Jilly was gone. My life dissolved into a period of over-work and booze for a while until I came to terms with Jilly dying. Sally seemed to be the resilient one. She picked up where Jilly left off. At 14 she was the lady of the house - picking up after me and fetching me meals, taking care of the laundry and cleaning. As Sally grew to womanhood she seemed to assume the role of a surrogate wife, in all but one department.

It all changed around Sally's 18th birthday. I planned a party for her. Lisa would be there, of course; in fact Lisa was the one who got me motivated. Two weeks before the party Lisa had come to visit and asked what the plans might be for Sally's birthday. Sally happened to be out shopping. I really hadn't planned anything and said as much. Lisa suggested a pool party. I wasn't too enthusiastic - it all seemed like too much hard work. We were standing in the kitchen discussing the matter over coffee.

"Dave, it will be easy! Oh come on - please! Sally needs it! I need it!! Dave, you need it!!!"

"What do you mean I need it?"

She put her cup down.

"Oh Dave, please! Jilly is gone. She would not be happy with you moping about. She would want you to live!!! Now make good on your promise and make Sally happy. She needs to feel special. And so do you!"

Then she kissed me passionately. "So do I!"

I was shocked!!! Her touch was the most arousing sensation I had known in quite some time! I instantly felt a familiar stirring in my crotch.

"Lisa..., " I stammered.

"Dave!" she said, simply and kissed me again.

I ran my hands up her back and when she didn't resist, I grasped her ass. She drew herself closer to me pressing her groin into mine. Surely she could feel my arousal!

At 45 I certainly wasn’t past it. It had just been a while and well things were different on the dating scene these days. Lisa was a lithe brunette with shoulder length hair framing a pretty round face. Her top was designed to draw attention to her ample breast while her skirt was short but modest, showing off her lengthy tanned legs. I had often admired her as she frolicked around the pool but I had never imagined anything like this!

I lifted her skirt a little, testing. She didn't resist. I could feel the moist warmth building in her crotch as I slipped my hands under her panties and cupped her firm ass. Her mouth seemed to get hotter while she reached for my zipper. My cock was getting to the point of taking charge but Lisa had greater control. She broke the kiss, stepped back a little to remove her blouse and bra allowing her beautiful, firm, tanned breasts to play before me. I reached out for them but Lisa spun around, backing into me, pressing her ass into my cock. I reached around to cup her breasts and run my hands down her front to her now very wet pussy.

"Fuck Dave, I have never been this wet! Fuck me! Now!"

How could I resist? I pulled my cock out, not bothering about removing my jeans and, slipping Lisa's panties aside, presented it before her now soaking hairless pussy. She certainly was wet! I hesitated. Was this the right thing to do?

Lisa dispelled any doubts, she pushed back, enveloping my swollen cock in one swift move. Before I knew it I was deep in sweet wet pussy! Lisa massaged her clitty as she skillfully moved up and down the length of my shaft. She was bent over the sink, enjoying the cold sensation of the steel on her breasts while I filled her pussy with cock.

We stopped momentarily for Lisa to remove her panties. I watched her fine ass as I continued to enjoy her movements. Eventually I took control. I gripped her hips, hitched her skirt higher, and pounded her hard and fast! Lisa was clearly enjoying it. I felt her stiffen and shudder several times as I thrust deep into her sweet pussy.

I was getting into the spirit of things then, I massaged her ass as I pumped away, savouring her musky scent, watching her wetness gather around my cock. I started playing with her anus, smearing her own juices over it, getting it nice and slick.

"Oh Dave... yes!!! Fuck me in the ass, Dave, please fuck me in the ass!".

There was but the slightest resistance as I pressed the head of my cock into her tiny butt. A tiny bit of pressure and, presto! I was in! Lisa was thrusting herself onto me taking my full length with ease.

"Oh what a sweet ass, Lisa".

"Thank you Dave, now fill it with your sweet cum! Fuck me hard!" She moved about complimenting my thrusting and in no time I could feel my load ready to flood her.

"Cum in my ass!!!!"

"Oh FUCK!!" I said and filled her sweet hole with thick white cum. Lisa kept moving slowly so as to milk every last drop from me. Just then we heard a car door close..

"Shit!" I said, "Sally's home!" Lisa scooped up her bra and panties and slipped them in her handbag then quickly put on her blouse.

Sally walked in just moments later, clearly happy to see her friend. By that time we were both seated at the table appearing to enjoy a chat and coffee. Sally looked at Lisa in a "knowing" way but said nothing more. We continued to chat a bit before the girls retreated to Sally's room for some "girl talk".

For my part, I was exhausted so I went to my den to keep out of the way. Thinking about what had just happened got me horny again so I ventured to the bathroom to maybe take a shower and relieve some of the tension. I passed Sally's room on the way. The door was just slightly ajar. Ordinarily I would have walked right by but there were hushed voices and giggles inside I stopped, briefly to see what was happening. There I saw my daughter and Lisa half naked fondling each other's breasts and occasionally kissing! Damn, I thought Lisa's ass was a sight but this was too sexy for words. I watched for a moment or two until Lisa's phone rang (in the kitchen) then swiftly retreated to my shower.

Sally got her party. I splashed out and bought her a pearl necklace. She deserved it. It looked magnificent against her smooth tanned skin.

On the day of the party we (that is Sally, Lisa and I ) were busy getting organized. Sally was taking care of the music, leaving Lisa and I to organize food. Sally left us in the kitchen to prepare. She parted with one of her knowing smiles.

“What do you suppose that was all about?” I asked Lisa.

“Well Dave, Sally isn’t stupid, she knows what happened between us,” she said smiling.

“Ah,” I said awkwardly.

“Relax Dave! Sally’s fine with it. And so am I for that matter. In fact...”

“Yes?” I said inquisitively, watching the sly smile spread across Lisa’s face.

“Oh, nothing!”

“Bullshit nothing!!!” I grabbed her waist and drew her close, feeling her firm breasts press into my chest.

“I want you again, Dave. I want you to fuck me again but not here, not now."

She kissed me, squeezed my balls and left the room.

The party went off! There was the usual hi-jinx around the pool and the occasional pairing up and brief disappearances as couples sneaked off to whatever room they felt offered some privacy. After an hour or two I decided that the kids were doing fine and retreated to my den hoping to catch up on some paperwork. I was busy reconciling the household accounts when Sally popped her head around the door.

“Hiya sweetie, enjoying the party?” I asked. She ventured into the room wearing the skimpiest of bikinis I thought it was possible to wear. There was something in her movement, though.

“Oh dad, it’s great!! I’m having fun thank you so much! But…”

“But what?”

“Well you’re not having fun are you?”

“Well honey these are your friends and I feel a little out of place. Come on, enjoy yourself!”

“You don’t feel too out of place with Lisa,” she ventured. I blushed.

“Ah! Well baby, it just kind of happened, I’m sorry.”

“Oh don’t be, I’m not! I kinda like the idea. She’s hot isn’t she?” and with that she kissed me and rejoined the party.

Lisa was hot! And so was that little exchange! My cock was stirring making it hard to concentrate. After a half hour unproductive paper shuffling I decided to grab a beer and rejoin the party. The sun was starting to set and the pool took on a whole new atmosphere. There were couples draped around all over, kissing, cuddling and some of the more relaxed ones were openly fondling each other. I’m not prudish and decided to let it slide. Looking for Sally, my eye caught Lisa at the other end of the pool. What a knock-out! I asked if she had seen Sally. Lisa smiled and pointed toward the house. Sally had been inside to change. She was wearing a long, white flimsy dress that seemed to flow around her and grab the attention of anyone nearby. The sun setting behind her betrayed her slender figure and offered a silhouette to die for. I gasped a little.

“She’s beautiful, isn’t she?” said Lisa.

“Of course! She is my daughter after all!” I bragged.

With that I grabbed Lisa and jumped into the pool. Lisa surfaced close to me and grabbed my already hard cock under water.

“Is that for me or Sally?” she asked slyly. I splashed at her.

“She’s my daughter! And besides, there is so much flesh on show here I could probably whack myself to death! Of course you have been the cause of many boners this past two weeks,” I pointed out.

“Why thank you Dave,” she said, smiling. Then, in a whisper, “I meant what I said earlier, I want you to fuck me more, Dave. I want to do it now!”

I spluttered, “Now? Here? In front of all these people?”

“Well sort of,” she smiled and led me over to the whirlpool. “Everyone’s so wasted or busy they wouldn’t know.”

She slipped out of her bikini bottoms and drew my hand to her crotch. I could feel her hot pussy and slipped a finger inside her.

MelaniWels
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelaniWels

She arched her back slightly to improve my access. Two fingers, four! I was damn near fisting the girl! From above the water things looked more or less normal, we were just two people enjoying the pulsing water, the currents and bubbles disguising our erotic pleasures. Lisa turned her back toward me and skillfully freed my cock from the restraints of my shorts, positioned her pussy over it then promptly took the whole length of my shaft deep inside. I could feel her muscles pulling on my cock. I barely had to move. I tried grabbing her hips to jam her down harder but she slapped my hands away.
 
“Just sit back and relax, lover,” she teased.

My cock was getting a workout, for sure. With the slightest of movements Lisa caused waves of sensation – I was enjoying it!

“Where did you learn to do that?” I asked. Lisa turned back to face me then looked up, indicating a person behind me. Sally was standing there, her face beaming with a smile.

“Need another beer, dad? I’ll fetch you one!”.

I turned to Lisa who just smiled and shifted her position to allow one of the jets to massage her clit while my cock massaged her cervix. Sally returned with 3 beers, stripped off her dress and joined us in the whirlpool. I was stupefied.

From the pool deck it looked like two people were in the whirlpool and a third joined in. Beneath the surface though Lisa was working my cock into a frenzy with subtle movements I could feel the cum welling up the shaft. Sally was acting normal, way too normal! There were small beads of sweat on my forehead. I wanted to shoot this load!!! Lisa sensed it and somehow snaked her arm around to press my shaft just behind my balls preventing me from filling her too early. The pain/ecstasy sensation was amazing!

Sally formed a grin and looked at Lisa who smiled back and released her hold. I shot my load hard into her tight pussy releasing a slight cry as spurt after spurt filled her. My vision fogged and when it had cleared I watched as the two girls passionately kissed, sending Lisa over the edge and keeping me hard inside her while her spasms rippled over my shaft. 

“Does she fuck good daddy?” Sally asked in an innocent voice.

Sheepishly I replied in the affirmative. I was still stunned by what had happened and tried to offer something of an excuse.

“Relax daddy, no one can tell. Besides Lisa and I planned this!” they looked at me, smiling.

I was puzzled, “Planned it?”.

“Of course Dave,” said Lisa. “That day you fucked me in the kitchen? Well, it turns out Sally saw the whole thing, we were just too busy fucking to notice. She went back to the car and slammed the door to give us time finish up!”

“And that was so deliciously horny to watch, daddy. Lisa and I have very few secrets. We talked about it for most of the night, getting turned on all the time! When is it going to be my turn?”

I was stunned. I was fucking horny too, but this was my daughter! Oh sure she’s hot, but she isn’t supposed to be hot to me! Fucking Lisa was one thing (bad enough) but Sally? How could I hope to get away with that? The battle with my conscience clearly amused the girls but they held their silence.

In an attempt to diffuse the subject I noticed that Sally had worn her pearls and pointed it out.

She flashed me a sly smile leaned toward me and said “I love you daddy, the pearls are beautiful. I love them. Please don’t think I’m greedy daddy, but I want more pearls,” she kissed my ear and got out of the whirlpool. She moved seductively, slowly, and with a purpose that ensured I had to watch. She donned her flowing dress, grabbed her beer then went to mingle with the last remaining guests. I stayed hoping that my cock would shrink to a size that would fit back into my shorts. Lisa sat next to me beer in one hand and cock in the other.

“You really are a fantastic fuck, Dave. I want more but I want to share.”

“Share? With whom?” I asked, my mind was getting foggy.

Lisa grinned, kissed me and rejoined the party allowing my cock a rest. Eventually I felt it was safe enough to leave the whirlpool. Stepping out I reached for a nearby towel and suddenly felt dizzy. I put it down to all the excitement.

The last of guests departed over the next half hour or so and I set about cleaning up a bit. Lisa joined me in the kitchen.

“Fond memories, hey?” she quipped. I smiled and slapped her butt, something she enjoyed.

Sally came in shortly...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by wordster
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors