Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Persuading Mom To Pose, Chapter 3

"Mother and son cement their newly established relationship!"

55
18 Comments 18
14.3k Views 14.3k
4.3k words 4.3k words

We lay together for several minutes, enjoying the cuddling while she softly stroked my chest, then moved to my abdomen. "You know, Jimmy, you have grown into quite a handsome man. I never realized it either until just now, but you are pretty sexy in your own right!"

Then her hand moved even further south and wrapped around my still rock-hard cock. "And now that Tiffany is all rested up, she'd like to play some more... if you're 'up' for it, James!"

"You're a naughty little slut aren't you, Tiffany? What did you have in mind?" I asked her, grinning.

"Well, you've seen mine... now I want to see yours!" she said, squeezing my cock bulge. Up to now, I hadn't removed my jeans or underwear, only my shirt. And although she had reached in to play with my cock a bit while we were making out, she had yet to see it in its full glory.

"I guess that is fair enough," I said. I got up and stood next to the bed. "Get on your knees on the floor—that's where sluts like you are supposed to suck cock!" 

"Yes Sir," she giggled, getting out of bed and kneeling on the floor in front of me. She unbuckled my jeans and pulled them down slowly as I had her panties a few moments ago.

She, too, knew how to play, and as I stood there with my pants around my ankles, she ran her fingers over the boxer-clad bulge, tracing its outline and rubbing over the length. She giggled again when it twitched under her touch.

"Now remember, slut... when you suck my cock, I want to see those pretty blue eyes watching me!" I told her. She looked up at me with that sparkling smile and then leaned forward to kiss the bulge, her eyes locked firmly on mine. 

The sight of my beautiful mother kneeling on the floor and kissing the bulge my cock made in my boxers about did me in right then and there! But I managed to keep it together long enough that it looked like I was still in charge. She gave my cock a long slow lick through my underwear then she pulled them down as my cock leaped out at her, nearly poking her in the eyes!

"My goodness, somebody certainly wants to play! Hello, there big fella, would you like to play with kitty?" she said. "I didn't realize how big you really were, James... this is going to feel really good in my tight pussy! But first how's about a little kiss there big guy?" she said, looking at my cock again and licking her lips. 

She took hold of the base of my cock and examined it, cooing and mewling her delight in her new playtoy. She looked up at me and gave it a little kiss at the tip, and then a little lick. "Mmmm it tastes even better than it looks!" she said. She began licking the shaft of my cock in long slow licks, the entire length from base to tip, and going slowly around the entire shaft.

When Tiffany had coated my entire cock with her saliva, she sat back on her heels looking up at me. She was waiting for permission before proceeding. "Okay, Tiffany, you can talk like a whore and you can act like a whore. But now, let's see if you suck cock like a whore! Get busy and let's see what else you can do with that mouth besides talking dirty!"

Tiffany smiled again and then, keeping her eyes fixed on mine as she was told, she parted those sexy red lips and took the head of my cock into her mouth. I'd had blowjobs before many times from girlfriends and dates that went well, but never anything like this!

The feelings and sensations that Tiffany gave my cock were mind-blowing. She bobbed her head up and down nice and slow, sucking and licking the underside of my cock shaft and twirling her tongue around the head. It took all my willpower and restraint to keep from grabbing her head and face fucking her! 

However, I had to remind myself that for all the fun and games we were having, the woman kneeling in front of me with my cock in her warm, wet mouth was still my mother, and I had to take it easy, at least at first. Once we had played a few times we might try some different things, but at first, we would be just testing this new relationship out.

It turns out I didn't have all that much to worry about after all. After a few wonderful bobs of her blonde-tressed head, she popped me out of her mouth. She pushed my now stiff and throbbing cock up against my stomach and sucked my balls into her mouth one at a time, giving each an exquisite tongue bath. She licked each of my balls and under the sack that held them.

When she was satisfied that my boys had been properly bathed, she licked a path back to the tip of my cock. Then she looked up at me and smiled mischievously, a little extra sparkle in those eyes.

Without a word, Tiffany parted her mouth and took my cock in once more. But this time she pushed me deeper than she had before, deeper until I felt my cock touch the back of her throat. That wasn't the end of the surprise though.

She paused for a second and swallowed a couple times. I didn't understand what she was doing at first, but on the third swallow she pushed deeper, and I felt my cock slip down into her throat! Once I was past her gag reflex, she pushed me down her throat until her nose was pressed firmly against my stomach.

"Oh fuck, Tiffany! That feels amazing! Oh, my God!" I said.

She held me down her throat until she needed a breath and then pulled me out, gagging and choking a bit. She took another deep breath then swallowed me back down her throat again. She held me there a few seconds longer this time and then pulled me back out. She looked up at me smiling. "How's that for a whore blowjob, baby?" she asked.

"That was incredible! Where did you learn to do that? You were like... like a pornstar!" I said.

Tiffany giggled, "Aww, thank you! I told you I wasn't the 'good little housewife' I put on for other people. I've been around the block a few times."

"Well, the trip was definitely worthwhile. It may not have always been a smooth trip but I like where you ended up!" I said.

"I do too, baby," she said. "But you know, it seems a terrible waste to let a hard stiff cock like this one sit here and not put it to good use. Do you have any ideas on what we can do with him?"

"Oh, I have a few ideas," I said. I picked her up and turned her so her ass faced me. I bent her over so her head and chest lay on the bed, and I spread her legs wide apart. 

I knelt down on the floor behind her and rubbed a hand over her ample ass cheeks. Tiffany moaned softly and swayed her ass back and forth a bit, enjoying the touch of my hand back there. My other hand found it's way between her legs and probed her wet steamy pussy

"Oh... Oooh yes, baby, right there, Oh, that feels so good!" she mewled as she began humping my hand.

While my one hand sawed away at her drooling pussy, I rubbed my other over the silky smooth ass cheeks. Then a thought came to me and I wanted to see just how she would react. Without letting her know what I was planning, I drew my hand back and gave her a good swat on her ass!

SMACK! My hand landed on her right ass cheek, leaving a red handprint on her creamy flesh.

"OH!" she squealed, startled at the sudden move. But she didn't move away, still enjoying my hand between her legs. 

SMACK! I landed another swat on her other cheek just as hard.

"OH God, James! Yes! Spank that naughty ass! Oh, I love to be spanked!" she said, wiggling her ass. I'd had an idea that Tiffany might like to be spanked, but this confirmed my suspicions. Now that I had her permission, I moved slightly to the side, keeping my one hand working her pussy and clit while I commenced to reddening her ass a bit more.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! I gave her four good swats, two on each cheek and alternating as she pushed her ass back and wriggled it as if asking for more. She squealed with each swat, but she loved it. I could tell because her pussy gushed as I was spanking her.

I gave her four more just like the previous ones, and she buried her face in the pillow raising up on her toes to greet my hand as it came down on her pink cheeks.

"Oh God James! Please fuck me, baby! Please fuck my dirty cunt! I need to feel you inside me now! Pleeease!" she whined. The combination of my hand working her sensitive pussy and clit, and the stinging smacks on her ass, had combined in her head to make her lust almost unbearable.

My own cock was getting impatient to play as well, and it wanted a chance to get in on the action. So to make both my cock and my slut happy, I stood up and moved in behind her.

With one hand guiding my cock and the other on the top of her ass, I moved forward until she could feel my cock pushing up into her pussy opening. I slipped past her outer lips and stopped just as my cock reached her opening. 

She groaned with disappointment as I stopped just short of entering her and tried to push back to get me inside her, but I anticipated her and moved backward with her.

"My, my, what an eager beaver we have here! Now, now, you have to ask nicely! Ask for what you want, whore. Beg me to fuck you if you want this cock! You know how I like to see you beg!" I said, rubbing my cock against her pussy.

"Oh, God, James! Oh, please, please fuck me! Please! Fuck your nasty whore and make her yours! Please! I need to feel you inside me... feel your beautiful cock deep in my dirty cunt! Please, I'll do anything you ask, just please fuck me now!" she cried. 

As she was pleading her case, I moved into position and prepared to grant her wish. As soon as she stopped to take a breath after begging me, I sprang into action.

Without any prepping her, I thrust hard into her pussy, my cock splitting her open like firewood and driving deep into her. Tiffany's cunt was so wet from all the teasing and fingering that I slid easily all the way in until I felt my cock bump against her cervix.

"OH FUUUCCKKK, JAAAMES!" she shrieked as she felt my cock plow into her. As soon as I bottomed out in her, I threw an arm around her thighs right at the hip to hold myself in her. I wanted her to feel my cock swell in her, feel me deep inside her pussy finally.

Tiffany was more than happy to have me there too, as she pushed back into my lap wanting to see how much more of me was available to fit inside her. But I was in as deep as I could go - her ass was firmly seated in my crotch and the only way I could be deeper inside her was if I was in front fucking her missionary style.

After a couple moments of holding myself inside her warm, wet tunnel, I began to pull back.

Tiffany gasped at my pulling back. "Please James, don't leave!" she said without thinking. It was then that I realized the depth of her need and what she had gone through with other men. Everyone she had ever known had fucked her and left her. She didn't want that empty, lonely feeling again.

"Don't worry, Tiffany, I'm not going anywhere," I assured her. And true to my word, I pulled out until just the head of my cock was still left inside her and then slid forward again, back into her welcoming depths.

Tiffany cooed her delight as she felt me pushing back into her and she raised her ass to allow me easier entry. I moved in and out of her a couple more times nice and slow until I was sure that everything was slick enough to begin the serious fucking.

SophiaLuck
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaLuck

"Okay, whore, it's time to get down to business. That first orgasm was a 'gimme' just to get you interested. But from here on out, you'll have to earn your orgasms. I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before.

"I may be younger than the other men you've slept with, but I have the stamina that they didn't. And I really do love you—it isn't just words with me," I told her.

"Oh, James..." she almost cried at my words.

I took her by the hips and I began thrusting hard and deep into my mother's wet cunt. I slammed into her like I wanted to punch a hole in her with my cock - I wanted her to know she'd been fucked and fucked good. I could hear her gasp with each powerful thrust until her moans became louder than her gasps.

"Yes! Oh God, James that's it, baby! Fuck your whore's dirty cunt! Fuck me like you hate me! Oh, fuck your cock feels so good! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" she moaned and cried.

I pounded furiously into her, over and over again, hard and deep. If she wanted to play the slut whore then I was going to treat her like one. To add to the scene and treat her even more like the whore she wanted to be, I reached forward and grabbed a huge handful of Tiffany's blonde hair.

I hauled her head back, holding it there as my other hand found its way to her hard, sensitive clit. I fingered her love button as I plunged in and out of her sopping pussy. Tiffany was becoming unraveled as I fucked her wildly. 

But she wasn't the only one caught up in the moment. I, too, lost track of who I was and who I was with. I became consumed with pure animal lust. I wasn't making love or even fucking now, I was mating—it was animalistic, raw sexual activity. 

I don't know how long we went on like this—time meant nothing to us anymore. But neither of us could keep this pace up forever. Tiffany hadn't had sex in some time, and I wasn't used to such frantic, breakneck sex. So, far too soon for either of us, we both reached our crests.

Tiffany was the first to announce her impending orgasm. "Oh God, James! Oh, baby, I'm going to cum! Oh, please make me cum! Please! Ohhh, fuck!" she cried.

"Don't cum yet... I want to cum with you. Just hold it!" I said as I increased the pressure on her clit. 

"Ohhhh..." she responded, trying very hard to control herself. I pounded away at her a little longer until she pleaded with me again to cum. Once more, I denied her as I was getting very close. A few more strokes and she couldn't hold herself back much longer.

"Please, James! Please, I can't hold out much longer! Please make me cum! Oh God, I need to cum so badly! Please, baby, pleeease!" she begged desperately.

I was ready to cum now myself, but I wanted to rock her world. I leaned forward and grabbed her throat, holding her possessively but so she could still breathe.

"I'm going to count down from five. You don't cum until I tell you to, understand? We are going to cum together. I want you to play with your clit while I countdown. If you cum early I will beat that ass till you can't sit down!" I growled deep in her ear. She nodded her head in agreement so I started counting.

"Five!" I said. I felt her shudder as she fought to control her need to cum.

"Four!" I said, as she groaned with effort.

"Three!" I said.

"Oh please, baby please!" she whimpered. I smiled.

"Two!" I said. She was shaking uncontrollably now.

"One!" I said. I waited for a second to see if she would hold out.

"NOW! CUM NOW, WHORE!" I said. Just as I said that I reached between us and shoved a finger in her ass as I drove my cock in one last time, hard and deep.

"OHHHH GOOODDDD!" she screamed and tightened her asshole around my finger and her cunt against my cock. "AHHHHH, OH, JAMES, Finger my dirty asshole! OHHH FUUCCCK!" 

Tiffany came so hard this time that she "squirted" for the first time in her life. Actually, I wouldn't classify what she did as squirting because squirting implies a small little stream slipping out accidentally.

No, she gushed like a firehose! She spewed her pussy juice out like I had broken a water main, and within a second the bedsheets were completely soaked, the wet spot growing even as I watched it.

"OhmyGod! OhmyGod! OhmyGod!" Tiffany continued to moan as the orgasm wracked her body causing her legs to shake and her head to flail around wildly. It was so fucking hot, watching her cum like that!

Tiffany's orgasm was such a spectacle, in fact, that I completely forgot about my own need for release. But when her legs got so weak that they no longer held her up and she collapsed onto the bed, laying on the wet spot she created, my cock reminded me that it still hadn't had its fun.

I moved around the bed to where her head...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments