Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pretty Please With Daddy On Top

"A pretty please gets you everything"

16
3 Comments 3
6.1k Views 6.1k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Sophie placed a picture frame on the small table and stepped back to look at the room.

She started her college classes soon and that had meant getting her own place. She had been busy for the last few days getting the place just right. Her daddy was coming to visit for the weekend to see that she was all settled in. He was coming alone; her mother would be here the following weekend.

Sophie padded toward the kitchen for coffee before making her way to her bedroom.

Holding her coffee cup in one hand she perused the contents of her enormous closet. She threw a few outfits onto the bed, examining the merits of each one before making her final selection. Sophie would be picking her dad up from the airport in a few hours and she wanted to look perfect.

Sophie walked to the bathroom and began drawing a bath. It had been a long week and she needed to relax for a bit. She stood and removed the red silk robe, which left her clad in nothing but light pink lace boy shorts. Peeling those off, she stepped into the deep claw foot tub; laying back she let her head rest on the curved lip, her black curly hair trailing down to touch the hard wood floor.

A soft moan escaped her mouth, the water felt perfect. Sophie could feel the week’s worth of stress beginning to ebb from her body. The hot water eased her body’s tension but it did nothing for the tension that had been building inside her for weeks now.

Closing her eyes, Sophie recalled the last encounter. The way she felt walking past all those people, into his office.

Her right hand came up between her breasts then to brush over her left nipple, feeling the pink bud tighten. She had leaned back against his desk, on display for him. Sophie recalled how he had run his large hand up her thigh, under her skirt to find that she had come just like he wanted.

Sophie had her left arm resting on the side of the tub; she stroked her thigh, raising her hand higher and higher. Lightly touching her sensitive skin, brushing over her lips, Sophie ghosted over her clit, moaning at the pleasure.

Her daddy had bent her over his desk; she could still feel the hard wood against her breasts. Sophie had looked toward the windows in his office, randomly thinking about the blinds being opened just a little next time.

By now Sophie’s hand was knuckle deep in her pussy. It was her daddy’s hard cock that she wanted, she needed. Her nipples were wet and hard, Sophie took one between her fingers, increasing pressure gradually, she imagined herself on her knees, her father feeding his cock into her mouth inch by glorious inch. The pace of her hand quickened, her grip tightened. Her orgasm swept over her and she lay limp for a few moments allowing it to subside, the aftershocks sending ripples of pleasure from her core. All of her body’s aches were satisfied, for the moment at least.

\

The cool towel felt marvelous against her heated skin, the terry cloth brushed against her already sensitive nipples causing a sigh to slide from her mouth.

It was almost time to go pick up her daddy from the airport. Sophie quickly dressed, tossed her hair in a sexy ponytail, grabbed her purse and keys and left to pick up her dad.

The drive to the airport went by easily, though Sophie wished it hadn’t taken as long as it had. She was eager to see her daddy after having been apart for weeks.

Pulling in to a parking space, she got out and stared at the crowd that was coming too and fro from the airport. This may take some time, she thought, beginning to wade through the masses.

Sophie found her way well enough. As she waited she thought about the weekend ahead of her, of her daddy getting to see her new place. She thought of the bath she’d had prior to leaving, she was becoming excited. Best not think of those things until later, otherwise she might be tempted to sneak off to some corner of the massive airport.

She briefly glanced down at the outfit she had chosen. A simple white sundress that came down to knees and swished just a little, the neckline was low enough to show a shadow of cleavage but no lower, and the little straps tied at each shoulder. Her ballet flats were cherry red with tiny sexy bows on top. Her long black hair contrasted with the dress and offset her flawless ivory skin. She hoped her daddy would like it.

Looking up she scanned the faces of the people coming out of the door that led to the airplane. She looked down to check her watch one more time, and when she looked up she saw her daddy walking out.

Sophie looked him up and down discretely, wondering if she was going to be able to control herself until they both were behind the closed doors of her apartment. His tall frame towered over most of the other passengers. He had let his hair grow out a little, Sophie found it very sexy. She looked up into his dark eyes and threw her arms around his neck. She had missed him so much!

Hugging her daddy she could feel his graduating erection. A thrill shot through her body, and again she had to actively work at thinking of something else.

“Have a good flight?” she asked, beginning the trek back to the car. He had only brought a carry on so there was no need to wait for his luggage and hope that the airline hadn’t misplaced it.

During the walk to Sophie’s truck they talked, catching up really. They had always been close, even before they started becoming really close. She listened while he told her about her mother’s new promotion and the various projects he had going on. She told him about the classes that she had signed up for and how she couldn’t wait to show him her new apartment. She unlocked her Ford and climbed in.

Being alone with her daddy and having him less than an arms length away from her was really doing a number on her resolve. She was doing her very best to focus on driving and getting home, and what she was going to cook, ok what she was going to order in. Basically anything and everything to keep her mind off the growing erection she had felt when she hugged her daddy back at the airport. But then there was his hands, she remembered what they were capable of, and his mouth was positively sinful.

It was taking every drop of her willpower not to find some back alley somewhere, park and straddle her daddy right then and there. Sophie almost moaned out loud when her mind ran through that scenario.

“You ok puss?” he asked

“I’m fine daddy.” She replied

“Ok, its just you were over there moaning.”

Apparently Sophie had moaned out loud. Her strength was wavering.

His eyes were dark and shining with something Sophie distinctly recognized, remembered in fact.

Again she focused on the road.

She felt him scoot closer towards her, his arm now slung over the back of the seat, his hand resting right behind her neck.

Sophie breathed deeply. She felt like a horny teenager. What the hell, she was a horny teenager.

Then she felt his hand on the back of her neck. He swept his thumb back and forth across the delicate skin. He started lightly massaging her neck, rhythmically, pressure, release, pressure, release. Over and over again he did this.

Sophie didn’t know how they made it to her apartment building, but somehow they did. She slid out of the truck, waited for her daddy and without a word started walking toward her apartment.

Jackson followed his daughter into the building and came to stand beside her in front of the elevators. Five, four, three, two, one, the doors opened and out walked a middle aged couple who smiled politely and walked by.

Sophie and her dad entered the elevator; she pressed the button for her floor, twelve, and stepped back.

Jackson was behind her, leaning against the wall. His lengthening erection reminding him of its presence, he reached for Sophie, drawing her backwards to him.

“I missed you.” He said. “Have you missed me?”

“Yes daddy, I’ve missed you.”

He pulled her into him slightly, only enough for them both to feel the other. She rested against him, her head falling back onto his shoulder. Jackson circled his arms about her waist, sliding up and over her chest. His lips weren’t idle; they placed tiny hot kisses on her shoulder, up the back of her neck, his breath made Sophie’s knees weak.

Seven, eight, nine, they still had three more floors to go.

“Have you been a good girl for Daddy while you’ve been gone?” His voice was low and sent ripples through Sophie’s body.

“Define “good””

Jackson laughed; his baby girl had a wicked tongue. He remembered just how wicked it was.

“Hmm, good girls don’t let other boys fuck them.”

“I’m good so far.”

“Good girls don’t stay out all night.”

“Still good Daddy.”

Sophie could feel his cock pressed against her dress.

She bent at the waist, all the way down to her toes, fixing one of her shoes; her daddy lifted the back of her dress. The red panties were his favorite. She felt him pull her toward him again, this time she could feel the hard, blunt heat against her skin.

“Good girls don’t touch their pussies without their Daddy’s permission.”

“Well then that makes me a very bad girl Daddy.”

Sophie felt his hand come down on her ass.

“You little slut.”

Sophie felt another slap before he lowered her dress and straightened them both.

They had reached the twelfth floor.

Again the doors opened and Sophie recognized Pastor Mike from down the hall.

ShynieBlush
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShynieBlush

He gave her a smile which she returned as she and her father stepped out of the elevator.

Not without manners, she introduced them.

“Daddy, I’d like you to meet Pastor Mike. He lives just a few doors down, and he’s been such a great help these last few weeks.”

The two men shook hands

“Thank you for helping my little girl, I feel better knowing she has such an upstanding adult close by to keep her out of any trouble. You know how college kids can get.”

Sophie watched the smile that briefly showed on Pastor Mike’s face and noticed it was different from the one he normally gave her.

“You don’t need to worry a bit; your daughter is in good hands.”

The men said their goodbyes as Sophie went the short distance from the elevator to her door. Sliding the key into the lock, she opened the door and waited for her Daddy to walk through before shutting it again.

“So…..Pastor Mike seems nice.” He said a slight tone to his voice as he walked to the living room, placing his bag on the sofa.

“He’s great, he showed me around the city last week.” Sophie replied from in the kitchen.

She was looking over the takeout menus she had collected. She had no culinary skill despite all of her efforts.

Her father walked in and leaned over her, his hands coming to rest on the counter on either side of her. Effectively trapping her between him and takeout.

“Just how helpful has Pastor Mike been?” he asked his mouth right by her ear.

Again her dress was lifted, and his large hand found the top of her panties. Those red lace panties that he was sure he would dream about after this weekend was over.

He hooked his thumb in the top of her panties, his long fingers resting on her lace covered slit. He could feel the heat coming from her; she was so wet for him.

Sophie tried to press her hips into the counter, thus bringing her Daddy’s fingers closer to her slick hole.

He stroked her a few times, eliciting a whimper from her pretty pink lips.

“Come on now puss, answer Daddy’s question. Did you think of him when you finger fucked your little cunt?”

His fingers swept over her a few more times. His other hand had come up to untie one of her straps, letting it fall enough to allow his hand access to her breast.

“No Daddy. I didn’t think of him at all.”

His fingers found and caressed her already hardened nipples, enjoying the weight of her breast in his hand.

“Tell me puss, tell Daddy what you thought of when you put your hands here.” He said, emphasizing here with pressure to her aching center.

Sophie decided that if she was going to get what she wanted, that she would have to play along. She momentarily thought of her Daddy’s hard thick shaft entering her only virgin hole, which thought brought a flush of heat and she knew her Daddy’s fingers must have felt it.

“I thought of you Daddy, of how you fucked me in your office last time.”

“Did you miss Daddy’s cock puss?” he asked, the pressure returning briefly

Sophie moaned, she had already been wet at the airport, but now she was soaking the crotch of her panties. Her daddy was going to make her cum right here in her kitchen, with his hands on the outside of her panties and his mouth by her ear.

She moaned again “Mmmmm, yes Daddy, I missed your cock. Every night I fucked my wet pussy imagining it was you fucking me hard. Or riding you, Daddy, I missed you so fucking much!”

Jackson grabbed a handful of her long curly hair and pulled her head back so he could see her face. He kissed her lightly.

“You missed being Daddy’s slut.”

He didn’t make it a question and Sophie knew immediately that what he said was absolutely true.

Her eyes showed longing as he turned her around.

“Take off those panties.”

Sophie removed the soaking red panties, and felt her juices on her thighs.

Handing the panties to her Daddy, she was surprised when he held them up to her face.

“Smell your pussy, smell what Daddy does to you.”

She inhaled the thick sweet scent of her snatch. Her eyelids lowered and her mouth opened slightly and she felt her Daddy brush her lips, the soaked crotch leaving her lips moist. Her tip of her tongue came out to taste the effect her Daddy had on her. She had tasted only a second or two before her Daddy’s lips came crashing down on hers.

The kiss was demanding, possessive, rough. He commanded her to yield to him, and she did, melting into his hard form.

Her hands found the button of his shorts; she slid them over his hips to the floor where he stepped out of them. His shaft now only a layer away, she could see the pre cum dampening the very tip.

He quickly relieved himself of the last garment and roughly set his baby girl on the counter. She leaned all the way back, her form gracing the counters length.

He watched as she slowly began to pull her dress up over her thighs. Jackson could see the glistening skin where her excitement had proven itself.

Finally he saw what he had imagined night after night. His baby girls sopping wet pussy, her legs open wide for her Daddy. His cock twitched as he placed his hands on her thighs placing his face right in front of her soaking core. He could smell her, the scent filling his nose before going straight to his rod. Jackson let his tongue travel the length of his daughters slit, tasting her wetness.

Sophie let out a loud moan when she felt her Daddy’s tongue touch her delicate lips. He slid her to the edge of the counter, and ran two fingers over her pussy before sliding them in.

Fuck, he thought as he felt his daughter’s tightness close around his fingers. She felt just as close as the first time he fucked her.

Standing, he took his cock in his hand, rubbing some of Sophie’s sweet liquid over the head to mix with his own. He leaned in, letting his cock touch her swollen clit, he watched her back arch and her hips lift.

“Tell me what you want puss.” He said.

Damn him he knew exactly what she wanted!

Sophie leaned up on her elbows glaring at her Daddy and the massive cock he was currently making her beg for. And beg for it she would, any time he wanted her to.

Sitting up completely, she took his shaft in her hand, he was no small man, and Sophie could not circle his girth with her fingers. Her hand contracted around his cock.

“I want you to take this cock and fuck me just like I’ve been dreaming about Daddy.”

She stroked his hardness, “Your puss wants her Daddy’s cock in every hole. Pretty please Daddy?”

Before she could finish the last sentence he had rammed his length into her pussy, she took every inch of his cock and he buried himself to the hilt.

With short thrusts he kept himself deep inside her, her clit touching him with every repetition.

Sophie held wrapped an arm around his neck and braced the other on his shoulder as she rocked her hips into his thrusts. Harder, faster, he was even deeper in her pussy than the last time, his cock ramming her g-spot.

Sophie’s vocals got louder as she drew closer to orgasm.

“Fuck me harder Daddy, yeah, yeah, harder.” She managed.

...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by sluttykitty85
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments