Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Punished For Spying

33
10 Comments 10
15.7k Views 15.7k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Tom tried to look away from the scene in front of him, but some unknown forces wouldn't let him. He tugged at his bonds hoping to find a way to free himself but was too well secured. He tried to protest at being tied up but due to the makeshift gag across his mouth, he was rendered silent. So he tried to keep his eyes shut and to mentally block out the moaning of pleasure that filled his ears, but he couldn't.

It had started out as a typical evening for him. His parents were heading out for a long overdue weekend to themselves and they went over the rules of no parties and no guests for the one-hundredth time before they left. 

He and his sister Tammy nodded their understanding and bid their parents goodbye. Tom headed to his room looking forward to a night of surfing the web and visiting the hentai sites. Once behind the closed door he stripped off his clothing and dug out the pair of satin boxers that he kept hidden. It was what he wore when visiting these websites.

Tom loved the way they felt against his skin and they were loose enough so he wasn't uncomfortable when his teenage cock became hard at the sights and sounds he encountered. Many times he masturbated while still wearing them and lost his load inside them. 

Tom at seventeen was tall with sandy brown hair and good looking enough to be a male model. He was also a little on the shy side and tongue-tied around the girls at school. That only made his female classmates want him even more as he didn't spend every minute in their presence trying to get laid.

His sister Tammy was sixteen and an absolute knockout. She was as tall as her brother and had the same sandy brown hair. Only hers, however, fell past her soft shoulders and framed a very pretty face. Unlike her brother, there was no shyness in her. Tammy was outgoing and very popular at school.

She often teased her brother with information concerning her friends' desire to have sex with him. It always caused him to blush and stutter that he wasn't interested, which was a lie. Tammy's friends were hot and he longed to hook up with many of them. He just didn't know what to say to them. Plus he was still a virgin so he really didn't know what to do.

So here he was sitting in his room behind the locked door watching the latest hentai video. His teenage cock grew hard as the characters started having sex and the sound of their moaning filled his ears. When he couldn't stand it any longer he removed his headphones and was about to take hold of his swollen manhood when he heard the muted moaning.

At first, he thought it was coming from the headphone speakers. Tom quickly realized it was coming from inside the house. So he left his room to investigate. As he passed his sister's room the noise became louder so he stood at her door and listened. Just as he thought, the sounds were coming from inside.

"Tammy has company," he said to himself.

He should have followed his instinct and returned to his room, but a wicked desire crossed his mind. Tom quietly turned the doorknob and peeked inside. What he saw caused his cock to begin to thicken again. For there on her bed and on her back was his sister Tammy. Her smooth, shapely, and tanned legs were across the back of Vince, the captain of the varsity football team.

Tammy was dressed in a short blue see-through nightie with eyes closed and her lips parted. Tom never saw her look so attractive. Each thrust of Vince's body caused another sexy moan to escape from between Tammy's red lips. So he watched with unblinking eyes and a hard cock. He tried to look away but couldn't. He reminded himself that this was his sister he was watching, hoping that would cause his feet to move. They remained planted on the carpeted floor.

When he finally found movement and just started to close the door Tammy opened her eyes and saw him.

"We're being spied on," she told Vince. "Grab him."

Vince was off the bed like a shot and pulled Tom inside the room. Tom tried to resist. but his slender arms were no match for Vince's muscled ones. Tom was pulled into the room and slammed into the wooden chair from her desk.

"What do we do with him?" Vince asked.

"Let's tie him up and make him watch," she told Vince.

So Vince held him in place as Tammy went to work with the roll of athletic tape she found in Vince's gear bag. Soon Tom's arms, legs and upper torso were secured to the chair. When Tom began to protest Tammy gagged him with a pair of her pantyhose. He was now secured and silenced.

"So, you like to watch your sister having sex?" she crooned in his ear.

Tom shook his head and tried to speak but nothing intelligible was heard through his gag. Tammy just laughed and returned to the bed where Vince was standing. She moved slowly allowing Tom to savour the sight of her firm tight ass moving under her silky nightgown.

Upon reaching the bed she wound her arms around Vince and placed her cherry red lips to his and Tom had to watch this musclebound jock kiss his sister deeply as he ran his hands all over her body. Almost against his will, Tom grew hard again as he watched this erotic show.

Tom had long been aware of how attractive his sister was. He had even gone so far as to spy on her as she stretched out in her bikini sunbathing in the backyard. He had once seen her scamper from the bathroom to her bedroom in nothing but her lingerie and was blown away by how hot she looked in her bra and panties.

And while Tom admired her firm trim body that's as far as it went. Tammy ended the kiss and then mounted her bed and got on her hands and knees. Vince tore a sealed condom from the strip on the nightstand and placed it on his rock hard cock before mounting the bed and positioning himself behind Tammy.

He pushed the hem of her nightie up thus exposing her firm tight ass into the air. Tammy then turned her head toward Tom and smiled. A second later Vince pushed his hard cock into Tammy's dripping pussy and once again the sounds of her moaning filled the air.

Tom lost track of time as he watched Vince ball his sister in different positions before winding up on her back. She would occasionally stare at him as Vince worked her pussy. Finally, Tom heard Vince announce that he was going to cum and he increased the speed of his thrusting. Tammy closed her eyes and held him tighter until a long sustained moan escaped her lips as Vince's body stiffened and shook.

In short order, Vince untangled himself from Tammy's arms and legs and redressed after removing his cum filled condom. Tammy donned her silky black robe before she escorted him from the room.

Sensual_Lover
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sensual_Lover

"Don't worry brother dear. I'll be right back to release you," she said over her shoulder as she exited the room.

Tammy did return but instead of untying him she headed straight to her bathroom and stayed there for the longest time. When she returned she had her smartphone in her hand.

"Should I take your picture and show it to the girls at school?" she asked.

Tom's eyes went wide and shook his head while attempting to yell a no through his gag.

"You're probably right. It would break Kathy Bellmont's heart as she had wanted to do you for the longest time," Tammy responded.

Much to his relief, Tammy put the phone down. But instead of releasing him she moved in close. She stood and began to slowly untie her robe. The silky garment slid off her slender shoulders and ended up at her tiny feet. Tammy now stood before him in a silk black shelf bra and matching thong panties. And once again Tom was as hard as a rock.

"Do you like my tits?" she asked running her hands over her bra covered breasts.

Tom couldn't lie and nodded his head. Tammy then bent at the waist and reached around her back and unfastened her bra. The silky cups fell into his lap and his erection jumped. Tammy's breasts were now inches from his face and he stared at the erect nipples before him as she undid the makeshift gag, allowing Tom to speak.

"Untie me," he requested when she didn't move.

"Not until you kiss my tits," she replied as she took a seat on his thighs.

"No way," he answered.

"Why not? Aren't I pretty enough for you?" she questioned.

"You're very pretty but you're my sister," Tom answered trying to ignore the feeling of the heat and wetness against his legs.

"Pretend I'm one of those girls in those anime features you watch," she replied as she pressed her nipples against his lip.

The feeling of Tammy's erect nipple against his lips became too much to ignore and he planted a gentle kiss on it.

Tammy moaned in response to his kiss and the heat through her panties increased.

"Now suck on them," she begged in a soft voice.

Tom replied by gently sucking the nipple at his lips. Tammy only stopped him long enough to place her other breast against his mouth. This went on for some time before she pulled them back and placed her soft red lips against his. This was followed by the deepest tongue kiss he had ever received.

"If I untie you you'll probably head to your room and lock yourself in so you can jack off, and that would be a waste," she commented as she got off her seat.

Tammy returned tearing the cover of a fresh condom with her teeth. When Tom started to protest again she placed the gag back on his mouth. Tom watched wide-eyed as his sister expertly applied the condom to his cock that was poking out of the fly of his satin boxers. She then stood in front of him and slowly slid her wet panties down her slender tanned thighs.

As she tossed her panties aside, Tom could only stare at the tiny strip of hair between her legs. He kept staring as she threw a satiny leg over him and then positioned his cock at the entrance of her pussy. She took his head between her hands and looked deeply into his unblinking eyes as she lowered herself onto his stiff manhood.

One hundred sensations flooded Tom's brain. He felt the heat and wetness of her tight pussy on his wrapped cock and became aware of her smooth bare tits against his naked chest. Tom could smell the perfume in her hair as she leaned into him and a second later he felt her soft lips kiss his neck.

Tammy moaned softly in his ear as she rode him and he stopped protesting and trying to free himself. He no longer cared that it was his sister that he had his cock in. Tammy then began to grind her wet pelvic bone against his in between slamming herself down on him.

All these new sensations were too much for him. He had kissed a few girls and felt up a few others, but it never went very far. Now here he was tied up in his sister's room with his hard cock buried in her pussy. He tried to say that he was going to cum, but nothing intelligent was heard through the gag. So Tammy undid his gag and he repeated himself.

"Tammy, I'm going to cum," he managed to say. 

"Then don't hold back," she answered as she increased the speed of her ride.

A second later Tom swore that the heat of her pussy increased and he felt her internal muscles grip him tighter. A second later he let loose in his latex sleeve and the knowledge that she had pushed her brother over the edge brought on her orgasm. She leaned against his heaving chest and waited until his breathing returned to normal.

"This always happens. Vince comes over and does me and leaves me still horny. Tonight I decided to do something about it," she explained as she undid his restraints. 

Tom stood up and became aware of the glaze on the front of his boxers from his sister's natural lubricant. 

"That was great, but I like my lovers to mount me," she continued.

'Well that's not going to ever happen," he responded as he left her room.

"We'll see," she said to his back.

Tom headed to the master bath to shower and remove his soiled boxers. He still couldn't believe that his sister had just taken his cherry. What did that make him? Was he a freak or a pervert? Once dried off he returned to his room and donned a pair of his everyday boxers and sat down at his desktop and logged onto his favourite hentai site.

It was about two hours later that he heard the gentle knocking at his door. It was Tammy requesting to speak to him. He opened the door without fear because without her muscle-bound boyfriend to assist her she couldn't do anything to him. So he swung open his door and his heart and cock both jumped.

There before him was the living embodiment of one of his hentai girls. A very short blue pleated skirt hung on her hips and a white shirt covered her upper torso along with a blue blazer. The top three buttons were undone and he could see the white silk bra peeking out. Tammy's long perfect legs were covered in white knee-high stockings and black patent leather adorned her tiny feet. 

Her long hair was done in twin ponytails and tired up with red ribbons. Extra blush and eyeshadow had been carefully applied along with the deepest red lipstick he had ever seen. In her hand, she carried a stack of books held together by a belt.

"I've come for my lesson, teacher," she said in the sing-songy voice he had heard numerous times in his beloved videos.

 

To be continued.

 

 

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments