Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Punishment Continued

"After Bella gets her punishment she decides to make everyday a fun filled fucking day."

7
1 Comment 1
3.8k Views 3.8k
833 words 833 words
Bella woke up horny and wet. Two nights before her father and her brother fucked her hard and opened so many sexual doors. Every night since then she would masturbate to the memories and new fantasies that rolled around in her brain. Every morning, it was torture, watching the males in her family walking around like it was nothing, but knowing their secret.

She walked into the bathroom, stripped and looked in the wall length mirror at her perfect body. Bella lifted her hands and stroked her breasts relishing in how her hard nipples felt against her palm. Only two days before her brother Jake had pinched and bit them and it was the more erotic thing she had ever felt. Tilting her head back she ran one hand down towards her cunt, sliding one finger in, testing her juices. The other hand gently molded her breast and her thumb flicked across her nipple. She stopped and got into the shower, turned it on full heat and squated down so her pussy was exposed and her breasts her thrusting forward. Switching the shower head (that was attached to a hose) to high massage, she pressed the head to her clit and soon she felt the quivers deep in her body. She hand was rough against her tits and her other hand pushed the shower head closer and closer against her clit, the water massaging her cunt hole and her clit. After a few minutes of indulging herself and fantasing about her father/brother, she came. Her whole body tensed as she felt her nipples go extremely hard, her pussy tighten and her leg shook. Bella moaned loudly, not embarrassed if someone heard her, as her orgasim wrenched through her.

Once the aftershocks were finished, she completed her shower and rushed into her room to continue getting ready for her morning classes.

---

Jake was walking up the stairs when he heard his sister moan. His cock was instantly hard. He pictured Bella in the shower, finger fucking herself, or better yet, using the shower head. Grinning, he knew she would be using it because it was a lot rougher than fingers; and after what he experienced with her two days, he knew the bitch liked it rough.

Closing the door to his bedroom, he replayed in his mind all the events that had happened since their father let Bella join in their private fucking sessions. A few months ago, his own father, Tommy, raped him. At first Jake struggled, was in shock, and vowed revenge.

GoddessEly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GoddessEly

But after a night, after feeling his fathers kiss on his dick and his tongue on his ass, he relaxed and enjoyed the private moments when his father fucked him.

But with Bella, the circle was complete. He couldn't wait until he could stick his dick into her dripping cunt again. And with that, he began jerking off her the memories they made.

---

Bella was just putting her thong on when she heard her brother's grunts. She too was instantly aroused at the sound of her siblings sex voice. She tip-toed to his room, opened the door and felt her body go stiff at the sight. Jake sat on the bed, naked, jerking his dick so hard she was surprised that he wasn't yelping in pain.

Jake opened his eyes when he heard her walking across his carpet. He didn't mind. Let her look. She came to him, got on her knees and replaced his hand with her tongue, stroking it up and down his engored shaft enticing moans and grunts from him.

After a few moments Bella could feel her pussy dripping onto the sides of her knees. Jake sensed her urgency and urged her on the bed. She lay on top, teasing him with her tits and nipples. Like she'd been dreaming about, he latched on to one with his mouth and she cried out in pleasure, not carrying who heard. His cock was pressing against her cunt, begging to be sheathed by her warmth.

No longer resisting, Bella slammed her pussy down on his dick and began riding him in earnest. Her hips pounding on his, her tits jumping up and down and her head thrown back. Jake grabbed her ass and urged her faster.

"C'mon Bella, fuck me. Fuck me harder. God I want to cum inside you."

"Oh shit," Bella cried. "You're so fucking big. Oh. My. God. Jake, hurry. Faster."

Both siblings grunted and muttered other rawly sexual things to eachother, completely oblivious to their father standing in the door way, with his pants down and his 10" cock in his hand.

As Bella rode Jake to completion, she cried his and her father's name out. At the same time, Tommy had jerked his dick and cum was splattering all over his wrist, arm and the carpet.

When a few moments had passed and Bella was slumped against Jakes, they both heard "When are you two lazy bums ready for round two?"

Published 
Written by ladyquick
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments