Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rachel and Cale cont.

"Very sort of thrown together, may change it or improve it tommorow. It's like 2:47 in the morning..."

5
1 Comment 1
2.1k Views 2.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words
    It was late in the afternoon. Cale and his older sister Rachel had just finished lunch and their mother, Joy, was cleaning the kitchen/dining room.

    Rachel had decided to revisit the painting she had been working on in her spare time, on a canvas in the living room. Her little brother, Cale, 17 blue eyes like his father and jet black hair, like his mother, was flipping through the cable guide menu on the couch nearby. He was beginning to notice steadily the lack of quality programming throughout his channel selections within the next couple hours.

    “Why don’t you order a movie, teddy bear?” Rachel said, finishing the fine, dark stroke that made a bleak horizon on her canvas. Her hair was her mother’s as well, though her eyes were green unlike either of her parents, oddly. She was 19. Cale raised an eyebrow and decided he liked the idea. He started scrolling through the movie menu. Rachel peeked over to see if Cale had decided to look.

    “I think they have Watchmen now, Cale. I never got a chance to see that when it was in theaters.” Rachel said.

    “Sounds like that’s your problem.” Cale said with a smirk. Rachel’s lips fell apart as she stopped painting. She turned her head toward her brother who tried to contain his smirk from her sight.

    “Excuse me?” Rachel asked smirking as well. She dipped a brush in a paint container, fully prepared to cover her brother’s nose in yellow. A snicker escaped Cale’s mouth before he spoke, understanding the wrath he was about to invoke.

    “You heard me…….. lady.” It was over quickly after it had began. Rachel pounced onto him, pushing his shoulders and than his hands away in attempt to get a clear swipe of her paint brush at his face. She sat on his chest with a leg on each side of him and succeeded within seconds, however Cale had swatted the brush out of her hands the moment it touched his nose. The handle hit with a donk on the TV screen and landed the floor.

    “Bitch.” Cale uttered.

    “What did you just say, little boy?” Rachel asked, now attempting to openly slap her brother across the face past his arms. Eventually she gave up and moved her legs into a position where she could push him completely off the couch and onto the floor with her feet. She sat on him again, but closer to his shoulders so his arms would be incapacitated.

    “Am I gonna have to wash your dirty little mouth out, little boy?” She asked, grinning from ear to ear and occasionally delivering a slap to his cheeks.

    “I dare you, bitch.” Cale said, grinning as well. She tried to cover up his mouth with her hands, but he started to bite at them. So, she repositioned her waist so her pussy behind her jeans was aligned with his mouth.

KiraGorobe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KiraGorobe

A wave pulsed briefly through her body at the thoughts her position now eluded to. Cale mumbled underneath her, probably muttering more profanity for all she new. Moisture started to seep from herself as his voice subtly vibrated and his lips moved. Her pupils retreated upwards as she closed her eyes and her mouth as she moaned.

    She opened her eyes and began to unbutton her pants and whipped them off with her panties fast enough to reposition herself over his mouth. She didn’t believe he would try to move however, now seeing how turned on she was. His tongue dove inside her, lapping up her juices and searching for more. Her pussy gladly gave him more for the loving contact. Moans escaped her lips as her hands found themselves creeping under her shirt towards her nipples. They were rock hard before her finger tip even made contact. Her posture flared as that pleasure piled onto the first.

    Their mother, who had finished cleaning, made her way down the hall towards the living room. Cale and Rachel were both too lost in pleasure to notice her silently gasp at the doorway. At first, the sight confused her, not entirely understanding what she saw. But, once she had drawn every necessary conclusion. She felt a buzz in her stomach.

    Is this turning me on? She thought to herself. She gulped from the sexual tension building in her and licked her lips briefly. Her hand found the brim of her jeans and breached it, sliding over her own pussy, over her clit temporarily relieving the tension.

    Rachel’s moans gained volume as Cale expertly brought her closer to her climax. The sound of her daughter’s moaning voice as she sat on her son brought Joy over the edge. The inside of her panties and jeans quickly soaked from the release. She turned and ran off to her bedroom to clean.

    Rachel held herself up from the floor with her right hand as her left brushed her nipple back and forth. She pushed, her waist and tummy gyrated as her orgasm echoed through every synapse of her body.

    “Mmmm, Cale.” She whimpered in pleasure.

    After she had calmed, she release her brother’s face from the grasp of her thighs and knelt back. She noticed his dick was out and he was slowly stroking it. She repositioned and laid herself in his legs so an elbow wrapped around his leg, stationed on the floor, and her hand was in position to take his dick.

    His head fell to the side in relief and pleasure as his cock hit her tongue and slid to the back of her throat. He had been so worked up that it only needed a few sounds of her sucking, a few swabs of her tongue and his cum was rushing down her throat and into her tummy. She licked her lips and then cleaned the last few drops from his tip. She let go of it and brought her head to his chest where they both fell asleep for an afternoon nap…

Published 
Written by UnHalo13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments