Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rejoining the Family

"Jenny returns to the family home..."

53
7 Comments 7
16.0k Views 16.0k
3.9k words 3.9k words

The day started out with great expectations. Jenny, my eldest daughter was coming over for an evening meal. She phoned me last week and we started chatting. It was a nice chat, fun, and I was relieved to know that she wanted to talk. She suggested that she come round for a meal and I jumped at the chance. When I told Joanna, she was also over the moon.

About nine months ago, Jenny walked out of the house. Joanna, my youngest daughter at seventeen and I were left on our own. I was never told why Jenny walked out on us, she wouldn’t talk about it and she didn’t invite contact after she had left; which is exactly why I was shocked when she called to say hello and to seemingly make amends, or so it seemed.

As I awoke I kissed Joanna on her breast, sucking her nipple into my mouth and giving it a long lingering suck. As she stirred, she wrapped her hand around my head and pulled me into her breast. She reached out for my cock but it was too far away.

I pulled away from her. “Jenny is coming over tonight,” I said.

“I know,” she said, as she smiled and nodded. She looked at me as if I was an expectant father. I got up from the bed to take a shower.

“We are going to have to be naughty. You know that don’t you,” she shouted after me.

I dismissed the comment, she was often a suggestive and naughty girl anyway.

It’s a strange thing to admit, but Joanna and I are lovers. We started out together just a little over a year ago. It would be fair to say that she seduced me, big time.

I was the doting father to two beautiful young daughters. In my pants, I would often confirm that their beauty and sexual development had not gone unnoticed. Occasionally I found myself in bed at night with thoughts that were not normal, not between a father and daughter. However, I did all I could to push those feelings to one side and bring up my daughters as they should be brought up. I never had time for other women or the chance to find a girlfriend.

Joanna on the other hand, had other ideas. She was, I suppose, the more outgoing of the two of them even though she was three years younger than Jenny. Eventually her sexiness and eroticism got the better of me.

It happened one evening when Jenny was at a friend’s house. Joanna was in the lounge, virtually naked; sporting a small tight dress and a top that really wasn’t covering up that much. Her pert breasts filled the white cotton top and wiggled every time she moved.

She started by suggesting we watch a movie. I, of course, agreed. She picked the movie out of her bag and put it on.

It wasn’t an involved movie but it had a reasonable plot. She eventually came to sit next to me on the sofa and cuddled up to me with her head on my chest.

Then the sex scenes started to emerge. I was hesitant to sit there next to a sixteen year old and watch it, but she was growing up fast, and I guess, she needed to feel more of an adult at times. So I let her watch it with me. I was almost hesitant about any questions she would ask me. I needn’t have worried about those.

My cock started to respond as the sex got raunchier and I could feel Joanna breathing a little heavier. Then a thought crossed my mind. She must also have been getting turned on by the sex scenes. I certainly didn’t realise what she was planning at all.

It took another thirty minutes for the next scene to reveal itself on the TV. I heard Joanna moan quietly, which only caused my cock to jump in response. The next I knew I felt a hand rubbing up and down my cock. At first it felt good, then I realised whose hand it had to be.

I moved quickly and Joanna propped herself up on the sofa. Her hand went back on my cock as she looked me in the eyes.

“Dad, I want your cock…I want it badly…” she said.

I was dumbfounded to say the least. I just looked at her as she stroked my cock. I guess that because I never said anything, she took it as affirmative that she could continue.

I watched coldly as my daughter slipped off the sofa, unbuttoned my trousers and took my cock out. She tugged on it a few times and then I watched as it disappeared into her mouth.

It was exquisite.

I grabbed her and pulled her up towards me. I shook my head no and mouthed a silent no to her; she just shook her head yes as she grabbed her cotton top pulling it over her head. In one upward pull of her top she revealed her tits to my gaze. Her hands went to her breasts and she tweaked her nipples herself making them hard and stiff.

“Suck on them, Dad,” she told me.

I watched her nipples grow, my resolve now almost fully diminished. I found my hands encircle her body and I pulled her towards me. My mouth clamped over her breast and I sucked on her very prominent nipple.

I heard moans and groans come from her mouth, and I felt her hand back on my very stiff cock. Before long she had shed her skirt and knickers and she had straddled me. My cock was aiming straight at her pussy and before long it was inside my Joanna. I was fucking my own daughter. More to the point, she was actively fucking me back.

I will always be able to relate that story in the most graphic detail. Every time I think of it, I get aroused and every time my cock seems to get stiffer and firmer.

That night saw the start of the most wonderful incestuous affair between Joanna and me.

With Jenny still in the house, we had to sneak about and steal our time together whenever we could. We had nearly been caught out on many occasions, but as far as I was aware, Jenny never caught on.

When Jenny left the house all that time ago, I guessed that she may have suspected something, but Jenny was always the one to speak out.

Still Jenny, was about to come back and have a meal with us on this very evening and I was really looking forward to it.

The night could not come fast enough and Joanna did all she could to make things perfect, including cooking the meal, laying the table and making sure everything was comfortable.

Joanna got to the door first and I saw her hug her sister hard. A long lost sister had arrived home. I was a little more reticent, but I held out my arms and eventually Jenny entered the house and hugged me too.

She pulled back to look at me and smiled. It was a warm if not cautious smile.

“Dad, I‘ve missed you…” she said,

I smiled back at her and pulled her in for another hug.

We chatted for ages and eventually sat and ate the lovely meal that Joanna had prepared. We talked over dinner with the conversation going in every direction possible. We had a lot to catch up on.

I caught Joanna indicating something to her sister, but I didn’t know what. I was about to ask, but Jenny excused herself and left to go to the toilet.

I was beginning to wonder what Joanna had planned if anything and started to give her a quizzical look.

“Come on,” she said playfully, “while she‘s gone to the toilet…”

With that she dragged me over to the sofa and pulled her breast out of her low cut T-shirt and shoved it in my mouth.

“Joanna, no…” I replied.

“Suck it,” she insisted.

I was half reclined on the sofa, sucking on my daughter’s breast.

“That‘s enough…Jenny will be back soon,” I said.

Joanna looked at me as if I was the most stupid Dad that ever lived. “Jenny never left Dad,” she said.

I pulled myself up from the sofa to see Jenny watching us from the doorway. As I watched her face, an apology filled my mouth and I started to blurt out how I could explain all the things she saw.

Jenny just stared at me. A wry smile on her face.

This time I had really let Joanna take things too far.

I then watched, stunned as Joanna lifted her top over her head and bared her breasts. Jenny, walked to the chair and sat down and watched us as Joanna insisted on me sucking her nipple again.

Joanna eventually sat up on the other side of the sofa and motioned to Jenny to sit between us. My cock was hard by now but still inside my trousers. Jenny got up and sat between us looking at us both in turn and breathing heavier than normal.

Joanna, turned to Jenny and stroked her hair. She then proceeded to remove Jenny’s top. In between her hands being up in the air whilst her top was being removed, she managed to look into my eyes. Jenny and Joanna were now semi-naked and I looked in disbelief as I saw my oldest daughter, Jenny, smile at me.

Her smile was, to me, unsure. But I guess it had taken a lot of guts for her to turn up for the meal knowing what she intended to get herself into.

I was unsure about taking it further. It wasn’t the act of incest or the fact that she was my daughter. I just wanted to know why she was sat there semi-naked and expectant.

I watched as Joanna reached out and tweaked Jenny’s nipple and then without warning she sucked it into her own mouth. Jenny glanced at Joanna when she felt her nipple respond and then her stare returned to me.

My hand came up to Jenny’s right breast as Joanna sucked on her left. She sighed a deep sigh, her breathing becoming more laboured, the more I fondled her the more relaxed she became.

With every touch, caress and kiss, the tension in the room faded but without warning I then pumped it up to full volume.

“Why?” I asked.

Jenny looked at me, “Why-What?” she asked.

“Why did you leave?” I asked.

“I knew what was going on, Dad. It didn‘t feel right to me then. I had to leave - hide it, dismiss it, pretend it never happened. I had to get away…” It was a good answer.

“Why come back now? Why this?” I asked.

Joanna had stopped sucking Jenny’s breast and was listening intently to what Jenny had to say.

“I miss you all Dad, I miss Joanna, and I miss you.”

“Joanna was adamant that I should come back, and I started to think hard about it all. I wanted to come back, but I could only do so as an equal and not as a spare part.”

I smiled broadly at her choice of words.

“It was Joanna that convinced me I should try.”

Jenny smiled at Joanna and then I saw them kiss each other. Not a peck on the cheek or a glancing kiss on the lips. It was a passionate kiss.

Jenny looked back to me. “We’ve been practicing once a week, to see whether I liked it. It seems I do.”

This gesture prompted me to stand up and remove my clothes, Jenny and Joanna also removed their remaining clothes. Within seconds, Joanna was back on Jenny’s breasts as soon as we hit the sofa and my hand went between her thighs to stroke them gently.

BeautyEma
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeautyEma

Jenny was sighing all the time we touched her. She let out a little gasp when my fingers brushed her pussy. Joanna then sat up and presented her breasts to Jenny’s mouth. I watched as Jenny sucked on the flesh, circling her nipples with her tongue and then taking the nipple into her mouth to suck on it further. It was Joanna’s turn to sigh and groan at the exquisite touch of her sister mouth.

Jenny then left Joanna’s breasts and turned to me…

“Can I touch it,” she asked.

“Oh yes…definitely,” I said.

She reached out to stroke my cock, her hand circling it, and then fisting it up and down. She was staring intently at it, not taking her eyes away from it for a second while she pumped it.

“It‘s a nice big cock, Dad,” she said. She started fondling Joanna’s breast while she pumped on my cock. Joanna’s stare was burning into the join between Jenny’s a hand and my cock.

“You wait til’ you fuck it…” said Joanna, matter-of-factly.

Having obtained permission to stroke it, Jenny looked at me, willing me to fuck her with it.

“How do you want it?” I asked.

“From behind, on all fours, said Jenny as she started to get off the sofa.

She knelt on the floor with her body between my legs. Joanna also got off the sofa and started to fondle Jenny’s arse, eventually slipping a finger into her pussy from behind.

I watched as Jenny lifted my cock into the air and licked its full length. She suckled on my balls and licked my cock intermittently. She then lifted her head and took my knob into her mouth. She sucked and swirled it around her mouth. Her tongue was lavishing itself all over my cock. Eventually she slipped it down and let it push to the back of her throat.

It was a gorgeous feeling and I was a little disappointed to feel it stop. Jenny pulled my cock towards her and it ended up in an almost horizontal position, pointing firmly away from me. With it still in her mouth, she pushed forward and I felt my cock slip all the way in. Her mouth finally ended up rubbing against my pubic hair.

“Fuck that looks great,” commented Joanna.

“Feels fucking great too,” I replied.

Jenny sucked my cock in and out of her mouth and throat a few more times before she ended up gasping for air.

Jenny looked at me with lust filled eyes.

“Fuck time,” she said, looking up into my eyes. Jenny proceeded to splay herself across the sofa next to me and opened her legs to give me access.

“Jenny, if I am going to fuck you…” I waited.

“Yes,” she replied, smiling.

“How about you suck on Joanna‘s pussy?” I asked.

Jenny nodded.  “In for a penny,” she replied.

“Yesss!” shouted Joanna as she jumped up on the sofa and positioned her pussy just inches from her sister’s face.

I got off the sofa and positioned myself between Jenny’s legs.

“Are you sure you want this, Jenny?” I asked smiling to myself.

“Yes, fuck it in me,” she replied. My knob was now at the entrance of her pussy. At that moment, I don’t think I could have stopped even if she had changed her mind.

“Are you sure?” I asked again.

“Please, please,” she pleaded with me to fuck my cock into her.

I just pushed it in, just a little way. She was wet as fuck.

“Ooooo, fuck yeah,” I heard Joanna groan out loud as Jenny lowered her mouth to her pussy. Her tongue extended and brushed against her clit as she nestled between her thighs. I saw the lustful look on Joanna’s face as her sister lapped at her pussy.

I fucked Jenny slowly, I desperately wanted to make this last as long as I could. Jenny seemed to savor my cock penetrating her, but unbeknown to her I was just teasing the entrance of her pussy with my cock.

“Fuuuuck!” screamed Jenny, as she let out a loud audible breath as I pushed my cock all the way into her cunt. Jenny raised her head from Joanna’s pussy.

“Oh fuck this is lovely, Joanna, you‘re so lucky!” she exclaimed.

“Fuck me hard, please, Dad,”  she urged me, over her shoulder.

I did just that. It didn’t take her long to reach her first orgasm with my cock pounding inside her and I knew deep down that I wouldn’t last that long either. This whole situation of fucking both my daughters was having a serious effect on my cock.

I pumped into her faster and faster. Then I saw her head come back for a second time and she groaned loudly as she had her second orgasm within the space of two minutes. Joanna was not getting her pussy eaten as much as she would have liked. But she didn’t seem to mind.

“Fuck her Dad, this has been a long time coming,” Joanna urged.

She was stroking Jenny’s hair and was happy to let her have all the pleasure for now.

“Can I cum in you?” I asked. I am not sure what prompted me to be so polite.

“He never fucking asks me that,” announced Joanna.

The comment brought a short, sharp laugh from Jenny.

“Cum in me, please”, she replied, “fill my pussy with your spunk.”

I fucked her senseless for another minute or so and brought Jenny to a third orgasm as I exploded inside her. I shouted my release into the room. She looked over her shoulder and I could see she was smiling as I let my spunk flow into her cunt.

As I pulled out of Jenny, I turned her to face me and kissed her passionately.

That kiss.

That kiss meant far more than getting my cock in her.

After a brief fondling and caressing session, Joanna suggested that we retire to the...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Octarine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments