Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Renee and her brother

"Siblings meet after a 6yr separation"

3
1 Comment 1
2.1k Views 2.1k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Renee and her brother                 Siblings meet after a 6yr separation

This is the story of a meeting between brother and sister after 6 years. It is a fantasy but one that could be very true for some people. Please feel free to contact me and let me know if there is any way I can improve my writing. I dont think anyone will be able to comment on my grammar or spelling though LOL,

There is a lead up to this story to explain it and make it more interesting - not just a fuck story. So I hope that you will keep reading after the first few paragraphs. There is not a lot of sexy talk in it, just feelings coming to the surface,

RENEE AND HER BROTHER

My name is Renee. I am a 42yr old woman who has been divorced for a number of years and have 3 children. I am the eldest of 4 children and I am about to meet my younger brother whom I haven't see for about 6 years. I am about 5'2" and I have platinum blonde hair, green eyes and a 38D bustline. I have booked into a Resort in the South West, so that we can not only get to know all the family gossip, but to see some of the beautiful scenery down here. I have just arrived at the Resort, but my brother, Ryan hasn't as yet.

My brother Ryan is the youngest of the family and is 31years old. When I last saw him, he was about 6'1" with sun-bleached hair, as he loves surfing. He usually worked on computers during the week but spent most weekends at the beach, chasing the waves. He had an average body, a few muscles in his legs from surfing, but nothing over the top.

When I arrived at the Resort I signed in and left a message for Ryan that I would be at the Chalet. It comprised of 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, a lounge room, a small kitchen where we could cook if we didn't feel like going out, and outside the building, a pathway led to a Spa and Sauna - There was also a heated swimming pool.

I got to the chalet and unpacked in my room, and decided to have a shower as it had been a long drive this morning. I had just finished my shower and the phone rang, it was the reception desk informing me that Ryan had arrived and was on his way down.

I quickly put on a pair of shorts and a top and met him at the door. Wow!! what a shock I got. He was still the blonde headed boy - (or man) but he must have been working out regularly, as his body had changed completely. I wouldn't have known him if I had met him on the street. He was tanned and looked so fine that I started to have unusual feelings just looking at him. I knew that wasn't right though, this was my brother.

I kissed him and showed him his room, where he unpacked and also decided to have a shower and came out in a bathrobe. "Do you want to go out to Dinner, Sis," he asked.

I replied, "I would love to, I will just go and get into something more suitable for a restaurant though; and you better do the same".

"Righto, meet you back here in about 15 minutes," he said.

"Just dress casually, it is only a country restaurant."

We went to the local Italian restaurant which was about 5 miles from the Resort and settled in to have a great meal and a gossip about the family. It was about 10.30pm when we finished the meal and decided to have coffee and a nightcap back at the Resort.

When we got back to the chalet, we both went to our respective rooms, not saying anything, and changed into our nightwear and robes. I had put the kettle on beforehand so I made the coffee and while I was doing that, Ryan poured a couple of Tia Maria's. It was nice to know that he remembered that it was my favourite after dinner liquer and had bought along a couple of bottles as a surprise. We sat and talked for about an hour and thought it best to get to bed, as we had a day of exploring the next day.

I met Ryan in the kitchen the next morning and prepared breakfast for both of us. As we were going trekking, we thought it best to get going as soon as possible. We picked up a hamper that had been made up by the kitchen staff and got under way. We drove to the area where we wanted to start our trek through the tall forests.

The trees were so magnificent that we were overwhelmed with the beauty around us and couldn't soak it all up. The trees were so tall - reaching up to the sky so that you couldn't see the tops. After about 2 1/2 hours we decided to have a break and have some lunch. We took our backpacks off and spread the light blanket on the ground and set up the meal. It consisted of a variety of salads and seafood and other tasty morsels, and a bottle of red. When we finished, we just had to have a short nap before we continued our trek.

Ryan stretched out on the blanket and I lay with my head on his lap. I could feel his reaction to that and wondered about it. We woke about 3pm and realised that it was too late to continue our trek, so we returned to the car and went back to the Resort.


"I'm going for a shower" we both said at the same time, and laughed.

"You go first Ryan", I said. "I will probably take longer than you anyway".

When Ryan came back into the lounge he was only wearing a robe, saying that he felt a lot more relaxed.

I then went and had my shower and thought I may as well just put on a robe too.

Ryan said, "I think we will order in tonight, what do you think".

"That sounds good to me," I replied.

"What would you like?"

"What about some Chinese."

While waiting for the meal to be delivered, we sat on the patio and watched the sunset together, it was so peaceful there.

After dinner, we again had coffee and Tia Maria's, this time I let my hair down and had about 6 drinks. I was feeling a little woozy but not really drunk, I still knew what I was doing and saying.

I remarked to Ryan how he had changed body-wise. He said he had been advised by his Doctor that he had to get fitter if he still wanted to keep on surfing, so he was going to a gym daily now and working out with weights etc.

I said "I only have an average body, I haven't really looked after myself since having the kids and them leaving home."

Ryan then told me he thought my body was very sexy. "At least you have a bit of meat on your bones, not like so many of those matchsticks out there; and most men love to have something to hang on to."

I laughed and said, "Thank you, kind sir."

Ryan then moved to the lounge beside me and kissed me; not a brotherly kiss either, but a full on French Kiss which enveloped my lips and tongue. At the same time, his hand went to my breast and started to rub the nipple through my negligee.

SaraMoncler
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraMoncler

"We shouldn't be doing this Ryan, it is wrong."

"Why is it wrong Sis, when someone loves someone else the way I have loved you for so long, it can't be wrong.

"What do you mean."

"Well from the time that I realised what men and women do together, I have wanted to do the same thing to you." "I have wanted to make love to my wonderful older sister and make her happy."

As he said this to me, his fingers were slowly working their magic on my nipples and he bent his head, pulling the robe aside, and tenderly licked and suckled my nipples. They became so hard and the feelings flowed down to the most sensitive area of my body, my pussy. "Oh Ryan, you don't know how much that pleases me to hear you say that. After all these years since the divorce I have been trying to fight the feelings I had for you last time we met. I feel the same way that you do." Even after so many years of marriage, I knew there was something missing in my life; now I know what it was. It was YOU!!!!"

"Come and let us make love together and make up for all those missed years."

We proceeded to my bedroom and slowly stripped each other of all our garments as we approached the bed.

"Just let me hold you Sis, I want to experience all the feelings that we would have if this was a normal date, and we were going to make love for the first time."

"Oh Ryan", I murmured.

"I want to gently make love to you, my sweet sister. I don't want to ever forget or want you to forget what is going to happen here this week."

As we are both single, and without any obligations I knew that everything would be wonderful and that this will go on for a long time after this week.

Ryan eased me down onto the bed and held me in his arms - as he kissed my forehead, my eyes, my nose and my neck, and then he started to kiss my breasts and down my stomach until he ended up at the hub of my desire, my hot, wet shaven pussy. He slid his tongue into the slit of my pussy and licked it on both sides making it feel soo good. He suddenly pulled away, but went down to my feet and began to kiss first the right and then the left leg all the way up to the inner thigh junction. By that time I was tingling all over, and hoping that he would continue what he had started earlier, and he did. He stayed down there and continued licking, lapping and suckling my labia lips and occasionally tickling my clit with his tongue for about 45 minutes, bringing me to about 3 orgasms by then.

"I can't get enough of your sweet pussy Sis, you are so sweet and tasty, that I want to lie here forever sucking all your juices out of you."

"Ryan, don't you think I want to repay you for all those wonderful feelings that you have given me. Pull yourself up beside me so that I can have a feast on your cock."

This was the first time that I had taken much notice of my brother's appendage, I had been too taken with being eaten out. When I did see his cock, I was astounded. He was about 7 1/2 inches long and about 2 1/2 inches across. Nice and long and thick too.

Ryan raised himself up beside me and I went down and started to lick the pre-cum from the head of his magnificent piece of manhood. I let my mouth slide slowly up and down, gradually taking more into my mouth and down my throat each time until I had the whole thing inside my mouth. My tongue was still licking the glans and I was enjoying deep-throating my brother.

"Oh Sis, that is sooooo good, I have never had such a beautiful experience ever. Please keep doing that."

"Don't worry Ryan, I intend to bring you off as many times as you did me; so lie back and enjoy for a while."

I spent quite a bit of time on Ryan's cock, until he said to me, "Sweet Sis, can I now make love to you fully, I want you so badly."

"Yes Ryan, come to me my love and let us bring this to its finale - for now at least."

Ryan entered me slowly and began to slide his cock into my pussy so tenderly. I really felt that my Lover was making sweet love to me, not my brother. "Oh Ryan, that's it darling, give me that wonderful cock of yours, I belong to you now and I don't want to ever lose you, my love."

"Oh Sis, I don't ever want to be in any other pussy than the one I am in right now, and you are not going to lose me ever." "I want you to cum for me my love, show me how much you love me and cum on my cock.

"Ooooohhhhhhbaby, I am getting so close and I want you to cum with me. Fuck me babeeee, I want your big cock all the way in me, fuuuuuccccckk meeeeeeee, oh it is soo gooooood. What are you doing to me, I am cuuuuummmmmmmmgggggg".

"So am I my darling, give me all you cum."

We lay there in each other's arms for a few minutes whilst coming down from an incredible high. Ryan kissed me gently and lovingly. We made love twice more that night, it seems like we couldn't get enough of each other.

"Well Sis, this looks like the start of something BIG; what do you think."

I replied, "I think that I could never let you go now, we match so perfectly. Stay with me my love and let us set up a home together. I don't care where it is, as long as we can be together forever."

"Well, neither of us has anybody to be accountable to or for, so there doesn't seem to be any reason stopping us from doing just that", said Ryan.

"Where do you want to settle, I am easy, I can work anywhere from the Computer."

"I don't mind Ryan, as I came out well from the divorce, I don't really have to work and we can sell my old house and buy property wherever we want to."

"Would you like the city or the country."

"What if we buy something in this area or nearer the sea, it is very peaceful and no-one would know us, and you can keep on surfing."

"That sounds great sweetheart."

"I will get things rolling as soon as we leave the Resort and in the meantime we could go on a house hunting trip and see what is available while we are in the area."

"Enough of that now my love, until we leave here, I want so much more of what we just shared to make up for all the years we have lost."

Well as you can imagine, I didn't put up any resistance to that idea. LOL.

We did eventually set up home in the south west near to the sea, and have lived here for about 4 years. Everyone accepts us a couple and we have make a lot of friends.

I don't think there will be a sequel to this as we are too wrapped in our love for each other to do anything different, but you never know????????????????

 

Published 
Written by jena121
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments