Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Return to Seattle, chapter 2

"The artwork had arrived, and so had we, the new owner was hot for more than just art."

4
2 Comments 2
1.8k Views 1.8k
3.5k words 3.5k words

“Yes mamm, George Dawson” I said as I extended my hand for a shake.   “I’m honored that you chose to own not one, but two of my pieces of work.”   The woman looked at me, my smile radiant and friendly, hers equally as warm and cordial as she replied “Nice to meet you, I’m Melissa Johnson, I’ve admired your work for months at the gallery, but never dreamed I’d be able to actually own one *chuckle*, I mean two.   Arisol was so helpful in the decision to get them both done at the same time, she's told me all about you.”   She turned towards Arisol with a friendly handshake and then a hug and then gushed “How did you manage to get him to come all the way to Washington just to set up the pieces for me?”   Arisol giggled and replied “It wasn’t too hard, it was time for a visit anyway, and this way he could meet you too, you said you'd like to meet the man behind the *chuckle* big pieces of art.”   Melissa turned and led the way to the interior of the house, actually more a mansion than a mere house.   We were escorted to the main living room, which was larger than my entire home in Oklahoma, a vast room about 30 x 50 feet with high vaulted ceiling that rose a good 25 feet at the top rafter.   She said “George, will this room be OK for the pieces, I’m thinking one on either side of the window.”   When she said window, she meant the panes of safety glass that covered the entire 50 foot side of the room, floor to ceiling.   I surveyed the situation and said, yes, there should be enough space to show them off very nicely.  I noticed that she was surveying the 'situation' as well as I caught her glancing below my belt line.

About then the movers started bringing in the large wooden pieces that made up the whole of the two sculptures, one a Blue Whale of about 8 feet in length, and the other a full sized Golden Eagle in a flighted pose, the wings when put together were 9 ½ feet across.   Between the movers with their dollies and lifts, and a bit of help from Arisol and Sally the task of setting up the pieces took about a half an hour.   Melissa busied herself ‘staying out of the way’, but seemed giddy at the new acquisitions.   She moved from one angle to another to view them as the process was fulfilled.   At one point she and Arisol were over at the end of the room talking quietly, their glances turned my direction more than once, but I was busy and thought little of the gesture.   When the setup had been finished the movers got into the truck and drove off, Melissa turned to us and said “How about something to drink, I’m sure you are all fatigued.   And we really should commemorate the occasion in some way.   George, what would you like?”   By that time I truly was getting weary from the restless overnight flight and labor of setting up the massive artwork, and said “A coffee would be nice, if it’s not too much trouble or a soft drink if it’s easier.”   She replied “Have a seat, Arisol and I can fix the drinks, you two just rest, we’ll be right back.”  

 

Sally took a seat on one of the large recliners that faced the windows, a full view of the new pieces at each side.   I sat in a smaller chair, also facing the window, proud of the work, and even prouder still of the sale, the two had brought in a cool $150,000, not bad for a few hours *Lots of laughs* work.   As time seemed to drag by I heard a sound coming from the direction that the two had disappeared, needing to stretch a bit I got up and wandered that way.   As I went down the wide hallway I could hear more plainly the sounds coming from the kitchen and had a fair idea of what was going on, so I quietly proceeded to the open doorway.   As I turned my eyes into the room, I could see Melissa leaned over the edge of the sturdy wooden table, Arisol perched atop of it with her legs spread eagled as Melissa gave her a good tongue lashing, literally.   I was behind Melissa, so she hadn’t seen me enter, her nicely rounded ass moved up and down as she brought pleasures to Arisol, her pants lay down around her ankles, and a hand fiercely thrusting into her own genitals.   I had to chuckle at the sight, and thought to myself it certainly would be nice to be part of this little party.   I made my decision and walked nonchalantly across the room to retrieve my drink, as well as Sally’s from where they sat on the counter.   When Melissa saw me she about passed out from the shock of me walking in on them and stuttered around for seconds that seemed to drag out forever.   I simply said “No big deal, I can see that you’re having fun, I’ll just take the drinks, and you girls take your time.”   By then she had recovered enough to fall to her knees and look   more clearly at me, more specifically at my pant leg, the nature of the scene I had witnessed had brought my cock to almost full attention, and caused quite a bulge running down the leg of my pants, still not enjoying underwear, I was commando as usual.   Her eyes became fixed on the protrusion that now extended to my knee.   In her lustful state she blurted out “Are you married?   Is there some way I can thank you more fully for the wonderful artwork?”

 

I chuckled a really naughty laugh and replied “No, sadly, I’m a widow. You can see that my works are oversized, you sure that you want to make that offer?   She was about drooling as she replied “Oh yeah, what ever I can do to thank you appropriately. And yes I can see that size is something that do, and not just in your artwork” with a giggle that sounded down right nasty.   Arisol hopped down from the table, pulled her pants into place before picking up Sally’s drink as well as her own and headed for the door.   She knew that a personal touch from the artist was needed, though I think she was a bit disappointed at not getting the first ‘fucking’ from me during my stay in Seattle .   Melissa stepped from her pants as she crossed to close the door, swung it closed and walked towards me, removing her clothing as she approached, her top and bra quickly followed, leaving only her panties, rather skewed due to her prior invasions into her own slit while eating out Arisol.   I didn’t want to seem too easy, so lingered as I unfastened my belt and pants, unzipping them slowly as she watched.   I kicked off my loafers and lowered my pants across my hips, letting them fall from there.   My enlarging penis, though not fully engorged was at just less than 12 inches, and as thick as her bicep. I stepped from the pants and leaned against the table edge, watching her drool over the size, and contemplate the fullness of it.   She stepped up to me and whispered into my ear “Oh God, that’s even bigger than Arisol had told me, be careful, it’s enough to do damage” as she wrapped her hands around the girth, her fingers not able to circle it unless she used both hands, and then began pulling back and forth along the length.   I put my hands on her ribcage and turned us both to face the table, her in front of me, pushing her torso down onto the surface.   She obliged my deliberate actions and lay across it, parting her legs for the inevitable invasion.   I wasn’t sure that she was ready for it yet, so knelt down and pushed her cheeks apart, my face quickly buried between them, my tongue forcing its way into the eager, but only slightly wet canal.   As I tasted of her sweetness, her excitement grew rapidly; she was quivering with anticipation as my tongue brought her to a rush of pleasure, her canal filled with sweet nectar as her hips forced back and forth on my face, lips, chin and tongue.   I could tell that she was now ready and stood up behind her.   I turned my hands thumbs down to the outside of her butt cheeks and w ith both hands I parted her petals as widely as I could, pushing the head of my tool to the brink of her sopping hole and gently forcing it into her with a pop as the bulbous 2 1/2 inch wide head   penetrated the first muscle of her pussy.   She cried out, whether from the excitement or the pain, I didn’t care, she was going to get as much as she could handle.   After all she had paid me $150,000, the least I could do was thank her properly, and shoved another few inches in, working it in and out of her as she whimpered in ecstasy.   By the time I had gotten a rhythm going good, I was pushing about 8 inches in at a fair pace, she literally screamed as she came again, and then again, her orgasms were almost continuous as the sweet nectar of her loins flowed around my shaft and splattered to the floor.   

 

One of the nicer side effects of taking male enhancement herbs is the control it allows, I could feel all the pleasure of an orgasm without actually ejaculating until I was willing.   For this occasion, I wasn’t and just kept pounding her until exhaustion had done her in and she collapsed on top of the table, her legs limp as they hung off the edge.   I pulled my meat out and patted her on the ass, knelt down and licked the juice from her thighs to be kind, dipping my tongue into the abyss of her canal, her whimpers continued, and her body giving forth spasms of labored twitching, as her breaths came in short stuttered pants for air.

CrystalFlirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CrystalFlirt

 

 

I stepped across the room, retrieving her clothing as I went and returned to her, still laying face first on the table, her body still wracked with the tremors of her satiated condition.   I could see the gaping hole that my cock had left, dripping with the juices that had overflowed her cunt, the labia puffy and dark, and the canal wide open for my eye to behold.   I tossed her clothing onto the table beside her arm.   I couldn’t resist, my cock still hard as a rock, throbbing with the anticipation of unloading my jism. I stepped up behind her again and rammed it in, this time to the hilt, all 12 ½ inches thrust in one glorious plunge into the abyss of her snatch as my balls slapped against her mound and clit.   She screamed out “FUCK…that’s bi…” her words ending abruptly as she swooned from the commanding invasion of my cock.   I thrust it hard in and out for several minutes, her panting gasps for air and quaking body only served to spur me on to fuck this woman harder.   As my climax neared I pulled from her, pulled her from the table top and turning her to face me.   She eagerly knelt in front of me as I exploded into her open mouth.   She inhaled all she could and licked her lips to remove the ropes of glistening white cum hanging from them.    I watched as she opened her lips as much as possible and took the massive head of my cock into her mouth, sucking furiously to drain me of all that remained.   Her cheeks pooched out with the mass of it, her jaw strained to the limit. After she had sucked the last drops of cum from me I pulled it out, helped her to her feet and kissed her lips, able to taste the semen I had deposited for her pleasure.   She smiled and wrapped her arms around me, her breasts heaving a sigh of satisfaction, and said “Thank you.   I’ll think of you every time I look at your works” with a school-girl giggle.   We each got dressed and grabbed up our drinks, my coffee was cold, but I’d survive.

 

We walked into the living room to find Arisol and Sally sitting together on the large recliner, they had apparently been listening to the entire goings on in the kitchen and had some play time of their own, or so it seemed to me from the expression as we entered.   They got up from the chair and we bid Melissa farewell.   I thanked her for the purchase of my art and gave her a friendly hug.   She in turn thanked me for ‘everything’ and said she would call if there was anything else she needed.   The comment sounded rather open ended to me, but then maybe I was still feeling the memories of her wet canal around my throbbing cock.   She escorted us to the door and we got in the Tahoe to head towards Seattle, and Queen Anne Hill, Arisol got behind the wheel to drive this time, as I had promised Sally.   We hadn’t gone two blocks before Sally was pushing her pants off of her feet, followed by her thong, both laying in the floorboard of the back seat.   I watched and as soon as she turned in the seat I grabbed up her left leg and pushed it above the headrest of the bench seat, her other leg dangling over the edge.    I could smell the sweetness of her genitals, already wet with the anticipation of some activity, so I lowered myself to her, surrounding her snatch with my mouth and sucking what moisture was already there from her canal and petals.   She gasped at the urgency of my prodding’s, and went into a spasm as I shoved two fingers into her waiting hole hard and fast.   “Urgggg, yes” came her audible response as her hips pushed harder against my mouth, her pussy trying desperately to swallow my tongue with clenching muscles grabbing at it from inside the wet canal.   She soon squirted out a flood of juice covering a much larger area than the one Arisol had deposited in the same spot earlier.   She seemed to need more so I scooted back farther to the driver’s side and pulled her to lay flat on the seat while still using two fingers to satisfy her wanton desire.   I made two become three fingers, and then four as I formed a spear of my hand and pushed farther into the lustful snatch.   Her body quivered as the knuckles of my hand found the outer muscle of her genitals and shook as I shoved the balance of my hand into her, pushing in and pulling out in a pure fucking motion, my other hand frantically pulling at her tit and nipple.   She again gushed a load of nectar, this time not able to squirt out as my hand was buried to the wrist.   She clenched her muscles onto it and groaned aloud, loudly enough to drown out the stereo that had been turned up to cover her utterances of satisfaction.   As she relaxed her muscles I pulled my arm from her, leaned across and lay down on her trembling figure, kissing her neck and then mouth.   We rode for 10 minutes or more lying with each other, until her body ebbed from the climax (s).

 

I sat up and turned my attention to Arisol, still driving onward towards Queen Anne Hill, a bit dejected that Sally’s orgasm had been more intense than her own.   I leaned between the seats as we got near the downtown exit that would lead us to the house.   After cradling her right breast in my grip I squeezed it to the point of almost pain, and then released all but the hardened nipple from my grasp, turning it between my thumb and index finger as it grew even harder.   I lowered my hand from her breast as she made her way up the street only a few blocks from the house and unfastened the button on her slacks.   She groaned with excitement as I leaned farther and unzipped them as well, sliding my hand into the front across her smooth skin to let my fingers grope for her eager node.   Her legs parted more and I slipped my fingers into her panties deeper, finding the spot of delectable flesh.   She fidgeted around as I continued to move her to sensations of pleasure.   I was looking down so I didn’t realize it until we turned abruptly that we had arrived at the house.   She slammed on the brakes and rose up from the seat pushing her pants down abruptly saying “You better fuck me right now George, I want it.”   I chuckled softly and asked “Right here?   There will be more room if we go inside.”

 

She turned and jumped into the back seat and said “Right HERE.”   I couldn’t help but feel the urgency, she was on top of me and ready to go, except of course that she and I were still both dressed, me fully and her with her pants around her ankles straddling my lap.

 

She struggled around until she had removed her pants, and went to work at relieving me of mine as well.   Sally sat by the passenger door watching the show with a smirk, apparently she had seen enough to know that I wasn’t just the bigger brother any more, now I was the universal soldier...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by teninchstoryteller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments