Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Reunited chapter two

"Billy, it's beautiful"

22
6 Comments 6
7.5k Views 7.5k
2.4k words 2.4k words

I felt really strange sitting in the lounge of an hotel with my son whilst he told me about how his step mother had been frigid for much of her marriage to his father. 

It was something I didn't really want to know about, so I pushed him about why they'd had what he called strong words.

"Well," he grinned shyly, "They'd been out to a friend's wedding, they should have stayed overnight, but for whatever reason they came home early and caught us."

"Us?" I queried,

"You've got to understand that this is embarrassing mum."

"Ok, but stop if you don't want to tell me"

"It's not that mum," he wriggled uncomfortably, "It's just that I've got a bit of a problem, just a little one, well no, it's a big one really"

"William you're not making any sense at all." I laughed and watched in stunned amazement as she went bright red in the face.

Leaning forward, he put his lips to my ear and whispered

"I'm rather a big lad mum."

"I can see that darling." I laughed, then I stopped when I realized what he meant,

"Oh."

"Well word got round one day when I'd been in the showers after a rugby match, and let's just say that I became very popular with the local girls."

"Oh Billy," I leaned over and kissed his cheek, "Is that all?"

"Mum, it's not just that I'm large." he looked around furtively, "I'm bloody enormous."

I wanted to giggle, but he really thought he had a problem.

"Anyway, it was two girls from the local supermarket. I knew them vaguely, and when I was in there one day, the elder of the two, Susan, asked me outright if what she'd heard was true, so I said she should come home with me and see for herself. She did and her friend Jane came with her."

"And were they impressed?"

He grinned again and leaned forward.

"I did it to Susan twice, and I was just getting interested in Jane when they came in, dad's wife called me a pervert just before she fainted."

"Why did she faint?"

"Because, I pulled out and stood up; she cried out that it wasn't natural and fainted."

I couldn't help giggling then at the thought of it and at least he smiled with me.

When he got up to get another drink, I realized that there was a definite wetness between my thighs, all this sexy talk was turning me on a bit after so long without any sexual contact at all.

"You're looking at me mum," he said quietly, bringing me out of my reverie and it was my turn to redden,

"I'm sorry darling," I said quickly, too quickly really, "I was wondering er, you know."

"You mean how large am I?"

"Well yes, I know it's not the sort of question that a mother asks her son normally, but I can see you're worried and I want to help."

"Too big mum," was all he said, and we sat in silence for a while until I stood up to go to the ladies room and an involuntary groan escaped my lips,

"Mum, what's wrong?"

"Too many hours bending and planting darling," I winced, "But I'll be okay soon, I'll have a hot bath when we get home."

"Let me massage you mum," he said earnestly, "I was joking earlier on but one or two girls have said I'm good at it."

"I think I'd like that Billy, thank you, is it all right to call you Billy instead of William?"

"Yes," he grinned, "They insisted on William though, but I prefer Billy."

"Billy it is then."

I sat down slowly in the steaming hot water and immediately felt the warmth permeating into every pore of my aching body, it seemed somehow that now he was here, I would be able to relax a bit and spend some time with him, or at least I hoped so.

"Mum?"

"Yes darling?"

"Cover up a minute, I've got something for you."

I was more than covered with all the soap suds up to my neck, so I told him to come in and I burst out laughing, he had my only silver tray with a long stemmed glass of champagne and another glass beside it containing a single red rose.

"I went back to the hotel and bought a bottle to celebrate finding you."

"Oh Billy," I said and felt a lump in my throat, "That's a beautiful thought darling."

He offered me the tray, and I reached out for the drink as he raised his own glass.

"Let's drink to finding each other." I smiled, and we both sipped at the fizzy champagne.

"Wow," I laughed, "This is nice, I'm soaking in a nice hot bath drinking the finest champagne brought to me by a handsome young waiter."

"Yes well just imagine how I feel mum," he smiled, "I'm standing next to a beautiful young woman lying naked in her bath."

He bent over then to kiss me, and I tilted my head for his lips.

"You're lips are beautiful mum," he said as he stood up again, "And so are your nipples."

I looked down and saw each nipple poking up cheekily through the suds and he blew me a kiss as I threatened to throw my glass at him.

"Have you drank it all, or is there any of that nectar left?" I asked as I walked into the lounge, I was wearing just a short robe over a pair of white panties, the biggest I had (but that wasn't saying much.)

He'd changed into a pair of cut off shorts that displayed his muscular thighs and grinned at me as he poured out some more champagne.

"Are you ready for your massage?" and gestured to a large bath towel on the floor.

"Ooh yes please," I smiled, "But it's my back you know, my nipples are fine."

"They certainly are mum," he leered playfully.

I lay on my stomach on top of the towel and quickly drew the robe off before lying flat to hide my boobs. My panties were quite full and hid most of my bottom, but I felt okay about being like that with him, I was comfortable and anyway, my back was killing me.

"Right," he said softly, "Where does it hurt most mum?"

"The small of my back, just above my bum."

The oil was warm and smelt wonderful as he poured a generous amount onto my back and I couldn't help a moan escaping my lips. He was good there was no doubt about it, his fingers kneaded and pushed and he seemed to know exactly where to press hard and where to caress my skin gently.

He massaged my shoulders digging his fingers deep into my flesh, pulling, rubbing and squeezing, then I felt his fingers on my neck and the sensation was out of this world.

"You should do this for a living darling," I said softly, "I feel better already."

"I'm always good when the subject is as pretty as you are mum."

I drained my glass, and he refilled it, I propped myself up on my elbows to sip at it, and I felt his oily hands going to my sides and caressing the side of each heavy breast.

"They don't hurt Billy." I said softly but I made no attempt to pull away.

"No," he agreed, "But they feel lovely."

Cheekily, he reached right round my body and cupped each one, I gasped as I felt his fingers on my nipples and then I pulled away quickly.

"No Billy," I said breathlessly, "That's too far." and I hurriedly put my robe back on.

"Sorry mum." he looked very sheepishly at me and I melted, drawing him into my arms, I held him tightly and kissed his cheek gently.

"It's all right darling, it was as much my fault as yours."

"Yes," he agreed, "You shouldn't be such a gorgeous mum."

My robe was unfastened and I was aware that it gaped open as we kissed, I felt my nipples squashed against his tee shirt and I heard myself moaning as his arms went around me drawing me into his embrace.

"Billy." I whispered into his mouth as he eased the robe from my and he dipped his head to kiss my throat. I felt his urgency pressing into my stomach, and as his lips ran down into the valley between my breasts, I reached down and found him with my hand.

"Oh God Billy," I gasped in amazement, "Please darling, I want to see it."

Without even waiting for him, I scrabbled hastily at his belt and yanked his shorts down, his penis sprang out and reared up like a serpent, I jumped back in shock, it was absolutely huge.

"Oh Billy," I said in awe, "Billy it's beautiful."

All my common sense had gone, all my reason with it, all I could see, all I could think about was this abnormally long, thick penis in front of me. I reached out tentatively and touched it, it jerked, and I giggled like a silly little girl, then I wrapped my fist around it; my fingers couldn't even reach, and I knew I had to have it.

"Nobody will ever know Billy." I whispered and lowered my head.

It wouldn't fit in my mouth, but I kissed it and licked the sides like a lollipop, I cupped his testicles, slobbering over them like a demented mad woman. Hazily I realized that he was sliding my panties down over my thighs, stepping out of them, still clutching his magnificent weapon, I allowed myself to be pushed down onto my back.

Reluctantly I took my hand away for a moment and lay back, his mouth was on my stomach showering it with fluttering little kisses. I knew I was on the very brink of an orgasm as he kissed lower and lower and then suddenly his lips touched my clitoris as gently as it had ever been kissed before.

"BILLY!" I squealed and lunged upwards to meet him, I gripped his hair with both hands and surrendered myself to his expert ministrations. The room was full of bright lights, my senses swam and my brain was assailed by feelings of guilt and shame, still though I held his head between my legs and shuddered out through the final wave of pleasure, but he shook himself free and I heard him whispering.

"I'll be gentle mum."

It felt impossible, and I resisted at first half heartedly, but then suddenly it felt as if there'd been a pop and the most wonderful feeling of fulfillment washed over me, I'd been fucked before although not for a very long time. But nobody before my son had ever made love to me as gently as he did, he used his hands to keep his weight off me and looked down into my face as he moved slowly in and out of me.

"You're the most beautiful woman in the whole world mum." he said softly and I held my arms up to him.

"Kiss me Billy."

He grabbed me and rolled over onto his back whilst I locked my mouth onto his; he sucked at my tongue as I rode him and felt my own weight taking me down.

MeAmanda
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeAmanda

At first I had to keep my hands on the floor; the pleasure from his penis inside me was amazing, but I was scared even to try and take it all,

"Remember this morning on the station mum?" he breathed into my mouth.

I nodded not wanting to lose his mouth and tongue for an instant.

"I wanted to make love to you then, the moment I saw you," he whispered, "And I knew I would do too."

"I couldn't believe how handsome you were." I smiled, then I grimaced as I lifted one hand up off the floor. I lifted the other and screamed instantly as I slid right down on his mighty prick.

"OH GOD BILLY," I screamed, "OH MY FUCKING CHRIST."

I made no attempt to lift myself back up though, even though he tried to support me with his outstretched arms, I could feel every inch of his prick, it filled me and thrilled me, I felt it jabbing against the roof of my cunt, stretching me, my brain felt like mush, I rolled my hips lewdly and held my breasts up to my mouth letting my tongue lick at each one in turn.

"Suck them mum," he urged me, "Suck your nipples."

I felt dirty as I did his bidding and he moaned as I leant over him to dangle each heavy breast over his mouth.

"Bite them Billy" I hissed, "Bite my fucking tits" I was losing it and I knew it, I didn't care though, all I cared about was this monster I was riding, this huge thing that was sending me rapidly towards another orgasm.

"I'm going to come mum." he gasped, but I could only gasp yes as I felt myself reaching out to the invisible, intangible thing that would send me soaring over the top again into paradise.

His face contorted, the veins stood out in his forehead and he stiffened, every bone, every sinew, every muscle was still just for a second and then he let out a mighty animalistic roar. I felt the sheer power of his ejaculation inside me, I felt every spurt as it splattered against my vaginal walls, I even felt my bladder let go as I lost all control and the world went blank!

"Promise me I can stay mum." he whispered into my ear as we lay recovering, he was behind me with both arms around me.

"Oh darling," I sighed and wiggled my bottom against his probing erection, "If you go away, I'll follow you and find you, I'll pay to have you abducted and brought back here."

"No-one's ever managed to take it all before," he said, "They all said it would kill them."

"And did it?"

"No," he laughed, "But a few of them walked a bit funny afterwards."

"I can hardly believe we've just done what we've done."" I said softly, and I felt him stiffen.

"I'm not sorry mum," he said with a large paw cupping and caressing a breast, "Are you?"

I thought about it for about one and a half seconds.

"No darling, not one little bit."

 

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments