Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

right room, wrong girl

"she knew it was me, i had no idea it was her"

11
1 Comment 1
8.8k Views 8.8k
2.8k words 2.8k words
I was in the army and came home on leave for a few weeks. I loved what I was doing, but the break would be nice.

When I arrived at home there was no fanfare, parade, or family gathering. I told them I was just home for a little while and wanted to relax. My timing was not great for this leave. My brother and sister were away at college and mom was gone on a business trip. I came home and saw dad. We spent a couple days hanging out together, fixing stuff around the house, shooting, and drinking some beer.

On Thursday night my sister Jenny called. She talked to my dad a long time. I could hear him console her about something. Then he said “sure” and handed me the phone.

Hey baby sis, what’s up” I answered.

“Oh my god it is so good to hear your voice, glad they have not killed you yet” she laughed

“That is not nice”

“I know I know, hey we are going to have a party this weekend in the dorms and wanted to know if you would come”

“Sure, but where will I stay” I asked her

“I am on a coed floor now, so I can find you a room”

I was thinking this could be fun, college girls in a dorm room with drinking. “When do you want me”

“Oh big boy I want you all right”, she giggled

“My aren’t we spicy today”

“Come as soon as you can, OK”

“Ok Jen I will, Bye”

“Bye”

I got off the phone and told dad that Jen wanted me to come down to school and meet her friends and hang out with her for a couple days. Dad thought that was a great idea.

I left the next day on the 4 hour road trip to her school. I was wondering if I would meet and smoking hot young college girls. Hell I was so horny that I could careless is they were hot. I was looking forward to a nice wet pussy wrapped around my cock.

I arrived at the college and parked in the visitor’s lot. I walked to the dorm and went inside. Wow there was a lot of hot girls. I looked around and noticed a couple looking at me. At first I was thinking I had my fly open or something, but then it dawned on me. I have been away, working out and I was in pretty damn good shape. I had a skinny waist, big shoulders, I knew I was good looking in the face, and had the typical military haircut. Not to mention I had a shirt on that was tight and it displayed my hard stomach and chest.

I called my sister and told her I was in the lobby of the dorm.

“The lobby?” she asked

“The entrance” I told her

“Awesome I will be right down”

She got off the elevator, she saw me and screamed… she ran and jumped into my arms wrapped her legs around me and gave me a big kiss on the check…. I held her in my arms like she was a small baby.

This commotion caused a stir in the lobby and now the hot girls came over to see what was going on.

“Jen is this your boy friend” one asked

“Nope” jen looked at her

“He is my boy toy, do you like him” Jen giggled

Several of the girls were looking me up and down

“Stop teasing” I told Jen

“So he is your boyfriend” another asked

“No stupid, he is my brother…if he was my boyfriend do you really think I would let him around you vultures” she snipped at them

“Hi my name is amber” one said as she stuck out her hand for me to shake

“I am Ashley”, “I am Sue”. One after another they seemed to flaunt their sexy eyes and introduce themselves to me.

I reached over and grabbed Jen’s hand and squeezed it. She took the hint.

“Ok ladies viewing time is over, talk to you later” she took my hand and led me away.

We got up to her room and sat down. She told me her roommate would be gone for the weekend and I could sleep in her room. I asked her if she would be here also….”not if I find a hot guy tonight at the party” she winked.

She grabbed a beer and handed it to me. We spent the afternoon talking about school, classes and all the drama that goes on at college.. We drank and laughed all afternoon.

It came time to eat so we went out. I asked her what I should be wearing at this party. She looked at me and told me to keep on exactly what I had. The girls will want to eat you up.. I looked at her funny. She told me the shirt I had on was hot, she could tell exactly what I had under it and it was nice to look at. “Listen, if I like to look at your chest and stomach being your sister, then these girls will be all over you” she said. I decided not to say anything

We got back to the floor and the party just started. Jen had a couple friends come to her room first and we started to drink. At about 10 you could hear the party start to get louder out in the hallway. We ventured out and I was surprised as to how many kids were there. The place was packed. Music playing and kids were dancing by the elevators, the day room, in the halls. Everyone was drinking and having a good time. After about an hour I needed to take a piss. I found my sister and asked her were the bathroom was. Her friend Sam told her she would take me because she needed a guard.

“A guard” I asked

“Just come with me” as Sam took my hand and led me down the hallway we got to the bathroom and it looked like our military ones, big and open with a couple stall and sinks. The difference was the party had spilled into the bathrooms and there was no privacy. She looked into the stalls and found one empty. She walked in as I waited outside.

“You really do not know how this works do you” she asked

“I have no idea”

She grabbed my hand and pulled me into the stall; it was big enough for the both of us to stand comfortably.

She began to explain “when we have parties and we need to go pee we take someone to guard for us, that means you stand at the door so no one can come in on me, or try looking thru the crack of the stall and get a cheap peak”

“Ok no problem, but do you want me to stand here or outside?” I asked

“Right where you are at, do not move” she said as she was taking down her pants.

Oh wow, this could be nice. I think I will be the guard for all the girls tonight.

She smiled at me as she sat on the toilet and spread her legs. Nice shaven smooth puffy pussy. Her lips stuck out and I could see the piss flow from them. Now this is hot, I have never seen a girl piss before. She finished and wiped herself slowly. I knew she was teasing me. She stood up and kissed me on the cheek. “Thanks army man” she said “your turn I will guard for you now”

I stood in front of the toilet and let my cock out. Sam stood behind me so she could not see it. Shit I could not piss. She had gotten me a little hard and it would not flow.

“Jesus, how long do you need to take” she chuckled

“Sorry, if you want to go I am ok”

With that I felt her hand reach around me and grab my cock.

SophiePierce
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiePierce

“Here let me help you aim” she said

She stood behind me whispering in my ear and she liked the feeling of my strong hard cock. She started to jack me off from behind and continue to tell me that she would be wondering all night what my hard cock would feel like in her mouth as she sucked it in and out for a very longtime…..i felt her other and go down the back of my pants and grab my ass and squeeze it. “Nice ass” she whispered again. As she continued to stroke my cock I know I could not take much more. She continued to tell me she would be thinking about what my hard cock would feel like sliding in her pussy all night long…. Wondering what it would be like to feel me shoot my cum into her… that was all it took. I started to cum and cum hard. My hand moved in front of me on the wall to steady myself. Once I was done she took her hand away and I noticed she had a lot of cum on it. I offered her some toilet paper but right there in front of me she licked it off her hand.

I took my piss and we went back out.

We caught up to my sister and she asked Sam how things went

“Well he sure did take his time” Sam commented

“You did not, no way” my sister shouted back

“Ooh hell yea I did”

Jen got right in Sam’s face and told her not to do it again

Sam back off and said she would not.

As Sam was walking away she turned and looked at Jen “oh by the way, he wins”

“What” jen said with a weird face

“He wins. Hands down, no questions, no one is even in second or third place” Sam smile at Jen

Jens face went flush

I had no idea what these girls were talking about and I did not care. I was looking for the next nice college lady who needed to be guarded.

The party lasted for a couple hours more and I was getting tired. Seemed to me a lot of the girls like to tease, but none of them wanted to hookup. I was getting frustrated and turned to Jen and told her I was going back to the room and lay down. She told me ok and she would not be sleeping in the room tonight.

I laughed and told her ”send one of your hot friends in to keep me warm tonight”

She leaned into me and said “that was my plan, and 3 of my friends have asked for my key already”

“Nice” was all I could reply

I went to the room cleaned up and got in bed naked. I guess it was the beer and how tired I was, but I fell asleep right away.

I woke a little later to some movement in the room. It was one of Jen’s friends. I figured it was Sam since she started early. “Sam is that you?” I quietly called. “ummhumm” was all she said.

She got into bed with me and I could feel her naked body.

We started kissing right away, our tongues going crazy licking at each other, sucking on each other’s mouth. Wow was this hot… I felt her reach down and grab my cock. As she did she let out a long moan into my mouth. I decided to return the favor and slide my hand down her stomach. “Cool belly ring” I thought. I continued to her pussy I reached her pussy and slide a finger in right away. She was wet. My palm was already coated and I felt her hips start to buck.

We continued to kiss and play with each other. Finally she stopped and kissed down my chest. She was biting my nipples. I had never had a girl do that to me before. It was turning me on more. She then licked down my stomach biting my stomach as she went lower. Then I could feel her breath on my cock. Then her tongue…she licked up and down my cock. Then her mouth took me in. I felt the wetness of her mouth engulfing me… oh wow… she sucked me for a while and I knew I was not going to come anytime soon. I felt her body change a little and knew she was not being taken care of.

I quickly grabbed her hips and pulled her around. She would not let go of my cock. I grabbed her feet and spun her body so she was on top of me and her pussy was by my head.

I started to lick her pussy as she continued to suck my cock. This went on for a while as she came all over my face several times. I have licked pussy before, but this young one was sweet, not musky. I ran my tongue from her clit to her ass over and over…

Finally I was done; I wanted what I came for, young hot pussy on my cock… I rolled her off and put her on her back. She grabbed my cock again and tried to suck it. I figured she was scarred or nervous and was afraid to say something.

So I slowed down, kissing her again touching her nipples, sucking on them and gently biting them. I could feel her melt.. I knelt between her legs only to feel them close. The more I kissed and sucked the more they opened. Hmmmm, I was having fun with this a challenge. I slowly lowered myself with each minute until I could feel my cock touching her inner thigh.. More kissing more touching more sucking. Her legs would open more. I slide down more until my cock was touching her pussy. I felt the hair on her pussy and chuckled to myself “Sam has a bald pussy, this must be another friend”.

Finally I pushed in a little more to feel my cock spread her pussy lips. Her arms went down like she just surrendered.

I pushed in more. “ohhhh” was all she said.

I pushed more and felt the entire length of my cock go all the way in…

Damn was she tight, but not a virgin, nothing in the way to stop me. I started to pick up the pace and she came alive.. Her legs wrapped around my back and her hands wrapped around my shoulders and head. I picked up the pace and started to push harder. She moaned a different sound

“You ok” I asked

“aaahuu” she replied

“Do you want me to slow down or stop” I whispered in her ear

“No” was the first word she spoke all night

I continued my assault on this poor girl’s pussy harder and hard. With each thrust she became louder and louder, grunting and moaning…

I would say thing to her like

“Do you like my cock”

“Your pussy is so tight”

“I want to cum on your face”

“I want to cum in your pussy”

She would only reply with grunts

Finally I could not take much more and told her I was close. I picked up the pace and trust intentionally harder into her. I felt her legs loosen and hands loosen signaling me to pull out and come on her. I knew I was seconds away from unleashing a huge load. I told her I was about to cum and I was pulling out.

With that her legs grabbed around my waist and her arms locked around my neck. I was shocked at her strength but could not stop. I just fell on her, buried my cock deep, and held it still so she could feel the total affect of my cock pulsating in her as I came. As soon as I started she screamed “FUCK” and rotated her hips into me….

Once we both calmed down I leaned to her ear and told her how fucking hot she was and that was the hottest nicest sex I have ever had… she replied “same here”

I need to know who she is “what’s your name”

“Jenny” she whispered

I did not remember any Jenny

“Do you know my sister” I asked

She giggled and said “I am your sister”

My cock jumped and she kissed me hard

Published 
Written by rangerdx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments