Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rocky and Ronda

"Two strangers fall in love while on holiday in Greece. Two years later a big surprise awaits them."

30
21 Comments 21
8.4k Views 8.4k
7.2k words 7.2k words

I didn't believe it. There I was sitting in a bar on the Greek Isle of Los. Working hard all those summers during high school and college, I saved my money. Now it was paying off. I deserved a vacation, and the Mediterranean was my first choice. Lots of girls, dancing and booze, my three favorites and in that order.

The music was changing as the clock pushed past eleven. The DJ was playing for the younger crowd that was starting to come in. There were lots of girls just out to have a night of fun. It wasn't above me to help them out.

I danced a few dances before I noticed this one pretty girl, watching me. She was beautiful, with a capital B. She had long black hair, that showed off her full red lips. Her olive shaped, black eyes penetrated to my soul when they met mine. I had to meet this beauty, so I got up from my table and walked over to hers.

“Hi, my name's Rocky. Would you like to dance?” Not the suavest opening, but honest.

I almost collapsed with excitement when she stood up and took my extended hand. I led her to the dance floor and was grateful that the DJ played a slow dance. It was fun dancing with a girl who knew how. Before the second song ended, her body was close to me. She was soft and warm and smelled nice. We danced like we had been dancing together for years. When the song ended, she took my hand and led me from the dance floor. I had a good view of her from the rear. Her body was near perfect, long legs leading up to a quite nice ass.

After I escorted her back to her table, she said, “Please sit down. My name is Ronda.” You're a very talented dancer. Will you dance another dance with me?”

After I was seated, I replied, “You are a very talented dancer and I would love another dance. Would you care for another drink? I left an empty one on my table and would like another.”

Ronda nodded her head and I flagged a waiter, who took our drink orders and left. I kept looking at Ronda, and she returned the look.

“Have we met before?” She asked. “It's almost like I've seen you before.”

“No, I don't think so. I live in Philadelphia and went to college in New Jersey. Where do you live?”

“I live in New York City, have for all of my life. I finished college this year, now I'm bumming around Europe with my best friend, before settling down.”

“Where is your friend? Did he dump you this evening?”

“No, my best friend is a girl. She felt somewhat queasy and didn't want to dance or drink tonight. She is back at our hotel.”

Well, that was nice to know, not a guy friend. Her gal pal wasn't feeling good. That was probably good for me, now I had Ronda all to myself.

We danced a few more dances and I could tell, at the end, she was getting tired. I was becoming tired myself. Back at the table Ronda looked at me and smiled.

“I think I'll return to my hotel, I'm tired. I go swimming early in the morning. Would you like to join me?”

“Just say the time and I'll be there. I would like to walk you to your hotel if you don't mind.”

“Thanks, I appreciate that.”

As we walked out of the bar, she took my hand. We walked back towards her hotel, talking and laughing.

“That's where I'll meet you tomorrow.” She said, pointing at the entrance to a pier. “About eight, I need some sleep tonight.”

“You got it, I'll be there.”

I walked her into her hotel's lobby. She turned to me, “Thank you for the dances. I really enjoyed dancing with someone who knows how. Oh, and the drinks too.”

She let go my hand and walked to the elevators. She took one last glance toward me and waved. I waved back, turned and walked out the door and into the night.

The radio alarm was screaming in my ear. I groggily looked at the time, seven fifteen. I hit the snooze button and closed my eyes. I couldn't fall back to sleep, I was wondering what Ronda was doing right now. Probably taking a shower and getting ready for the beach, something I should be doing. I sat up, hanging my legs over the side of the bed. I shook my head a couple times to clear it and shut the alarm off. No sense letting that go off again.

Twenty minutes later I was showered and shaved. My swim trunks were on, my towel over my shoulder. I took one look in the mirror before opening the door to my room. I was ready to meet the prettiest girl on the beach for a swim. I was in a good mood. It's not every day a lug like me lucks out with a girl like Ronda. She must like what she sees or she wouldn't have invited me to go swimming with her.

Ronda was waiting at the pier, I ran the last few yards. She saw me and laughed, “You didn't need to run, I just got here myself. Come, let's go down onto the sand, it should be warm.”

I followed Ronda, she must have been here before, she knew exactly where the way to the beach was. She took the stairs down, I was right behind her. She had some kind of white cover up, looked like a loose dress with straps over the shoulder to hold it up. I couldn't see what she was wearing beneath it.

We walked for some time down the beach. There were only a smattering of people there, it was like the beach was all ours. Ronda stopped. “How about here? The sand is clean, a nice spot to catch the early rays.”

Ronda spread her beach towel out then took mine from my shoulder. She laid it next to hers, overlapping slightly. She dug around in her bag and pulled out a bottle of suntan lotion, which she threw onto her towel. I knew the dress was next, her fingers gathering it up until she had the hem. My eyes followed her dress upward until she was standing there in the skimpiest bikini I had ever seen. She looked at me gawking at her and smiled.

“Would you please do my back,” she said handing me the lotion. She dropped to her knees and lay forward onto her towel.

I don't know how to describe what I was looking at except to say, “Perfection.” Ronda has a perfect figure with a nice round butt. She reached back unhooking her top, the straps falling to the blanket, revealing a nice side boob. I took my time massaging the lotion into her skin.

“Don't forget the back of my legs,” she cooed.

I was hoping she would ask me to do her legs. I tried to remember every move that a masseuse had used with me. I massaged her legs until the lotion disappeared. I couldn't help myself, I had a half-ass erection.

Ronda rolled over. “Do my legs, please.”

I did her legs, from her toes to her bikini. She took my hands in hers. Showing me how to massage her inner thighs. I somewhat resisted as she moved my hands upwards until I was touching her crotch.

“It's okay, I trust you,” she said. “You don't seem like the kind of guy that would take liberties with a girl.”

“What if I accidentally touched you somewhere I shouldn't?”

“Then it would be an accident, so no problem. When you're done with my legs, please do my front.”

“Holy Fuck!,” I thought. “This girl is driving me nuts by letting me close to her pussy, now she wants me to do her front.”

Ronda was watching my every move. Every time I looked up, she would smile. I had massaged lotion into every corner of her torso except for her boobs. Then she surprised me and removed her bikini top exposing two of the most perfect breasts I had ever seen.

“Don't forget these,” she whispered.

“I've never massaged a woman's boobs before, what should I do?”

“They won't bite, take some lotion and rub it in like you did to the rest of my body.” The black irises of her eyes were twinkling. Was she playing with me?

I did what she asked. She was not helping my erection problem, it was getting worse. As the palms of my hands moved over her nipples, they hardened. Her nipples were large, perfect to suck on. Dark pink nipples resting on a field of lighter pink. What wasn't perfect about this woman? Ronda moved, turning over, her back now catching the sun's rays. I did the same, my face looking at hers.

“The sun feels so warm,” she said. “I love laying like this. What are you going to do when your vacation is over?”

“I will be going to work at a company I interned at. They asked me to join them when I graduated. What are you going to do? If I may ask.”

“I don't know yet. I might go for my masters degree. My parents are okay with that, but they both work to make ends meet. I don't want to burden them with more tuition. They said I should not worry about money, there would always be plenty for my education. I do worry, they work so hard.”

“I know, my parents are the same way. There was always funds for college though. I worked my summers and saved so I could take this trip.”

Ronda and I turned over and talked some more. Her breasts were pointed upwards now. Firm boobs, for sure a full-size B. If anyone walked near us, they would get an eyeful. Lucky for me no one did, my hard on went unnoticed until Ronda sat up suddenly. She averted her eyes as soon as she saw the front of my swimsuit. I rolled over onto my stomach, acting like nothing was wrong.

“Did I do that to you?

And like a dumb kid, I asked, “What?”

“I'm sorry,” she said as she covered her breasts with her bikini top. “Maybe we should go back to our hotels.”

“No, no, please stay. Let's go into the water and swim for awhile.”

Ronda stood up and walked towards the ocean. I struggled up, my erection quickly disappearing as I ran to catch up with her. She took my hand again and we walked out until we were waist deep. The water was cool and my nipples were hard as rocks. Ronda's were too, I could see the fabric of her top protruding.

Ronda dove under the next big wave while I was knocked backwards. After the wave passed, I swam hard and caught up with her. We swam out further, some of the waves were quite high, ideal for body surfing.

“Do you body surf?” I asked, being an NYC girl, she might not know how.

“Not really, will you teach me?”

I showed Ronda how to catch a wave. It wasn't long and she was keeping up with me. We surfed for maybe a half an hour before we left the water.

“How about breakfast? I asked her. “I'm starved now.”

“Sounds good, that was a good workout and I'm hungry too.”

We gathered up our belongings and headed up to the street level. Ronda was holding my hand and walking close to me. I felt pretty lucky to have such a hot chick next to me. I walked her to her hotel, then split for mine. We were to meet at a corner restaurant about halfway between our hotels.

Showered and dressed casual, I headed to the restaurant. Ronda wasn't at the corner, so I leaned against the building and waited. A few minutes later I saw her walking on the sidewalk. She was dressed in a light yellow sundress. The sun was to her back and I could see her body, I'm sure she knew her dress was transparent. She was smiling as she drew near.

“God, you're a beautiful woman,” I gasped.

Ronda stepped up to me and gave me a light peck on the lips.

“You're not so bad yourself and thanks for the compliment.”

“Thank you, too. I just don't see myself as very good looking. I see myself as average, just like any other man.”

“Bullshit, you're handsome and I feel privileged to be with you. Now let's drop the mutual admiration and get some breakfast.”

After breakfast, we rented a scooter and drove around the city. The old buildings fascinated Ronda. We stopped many times to walk around looking at the old architecture. Soon we were back on the scooter and off doing more sight-seeing. Ronda was holding me tight when we rode through the countryside. Her hard breasts pressing into my back. We came to a quaint little town. Not much there, a store or two and a restaurant. We stopped for a soda.

We sat in a booth, sipping our sodas.

“I like you very much,” Ronda said as she took my hand. “I don't know what it is, but I feel like I've known you for a long time. I'm very attracted to you.”

“I'm very attracted to you,” I replied, as I took her other hand in mine. “I know that I don't know you, but I feel like we are very compatible, like long lost friends. I want to know you better.”

We looked into each other eyes and spoke at the same time, “Let's leave and go back.”

I started the scooter and I drove as fast as I safely could. As we neared town, Ronda yelled into my ear.

“You hotel room, mine is occupied by my friend.”

I nodded my head. We stopped and dropped off the rented scooter. I held her hand as we walked, soon Ronda took her hand away and held my arm. We walked to the elevator and waited. Soon the elevator doors opened and Ronda and I were alone inside. I turned her towards me and took her in my arms. She melted into my body as we took our first real kiss. The kiss turned into a French kiss and lasted until the elevator stopped at my floor. We stepped out and I led the way to my room.

My room had been cleaned and the bed was made. I closed the door and followed Ronda. We were alone, we were horny and it wasn't long before we both were naked and in my bed. Things were moving so fast, I wanted to slow them down. I didn't know why but I wanted to make love to Ronda, I didn't want to just fuck her. I would probably never have a chance like this again with her and I wanted to make it last as long as I could.

Ronda and I spent the remainder of our vacations together. We traveled to every corner of the island. We enjoyed the same kinds of food, especially seafood. We got in some beach time but spent our nights together making love. Not once did I feel like we were fucking, we always made love. Ronda was of the same opinion as I about our lovemaking. I think we were falling in love.

** Two years later ***

I was sitting at my desk finishing up a new portfolio when my phone rang. I answered, “Rockwell Kirkwood, how may I help you?”

I was used to getting many calls every day. I had developed a knack for making people money. My Master in Finance got me into this job and I was doing very well. The bosses liked me and had promoted me into my own office.

“Mr. Kirkwood, you don't know me. My name is Todd Jansky, I'm an attorney with Jansky and Jansky LLP, here in New York. I have some very important information that I need to share with you. Would it be possible for you to meet with me in my office this coming Friday? I would like to meet at 3 PM. Can you make that appointment time?”

I had previously cleared my Friday afternoon calendar, I was going out to dinner with a friend. Mr. Jansky sounded very serious, If the meeting ran late I would cancel the dinner. My buddy and I were in the mood for some great Prime Rib at Keens Steakhouse.

“Okay, Mr Jansky, I'll be there.”

He gave me the address then he ended the call. I set my phone down, what in the world could this be about? I had no clue as to why a lawyer would be calling me. I hadn't done anything illegal that I knew of. I'm sure I never knocked up a woman, I always use protection. I guess I would have to wait the three days to find out.

Friday came quickly. I hailed a cab and gave him the address, soon we were on Manhattan's east side. I paid the cab driver and walked into the office building. I looked at the building directory and saw which suite Jansky and Jansky were located in. I took the elevator up, not knowing what to expect when it stopped.

The doors opened and I was standing in the law firm's reception area. “Must be a very successful business,” I thought.

“Mr. Kirkwood to see Mr. Jansky,” I told the receptionist. A very classy woman with strawberry blond hair.

I was fifteen minutes early so I expected to be seated in the reception area. The receptionist stood up, “Please come with me. Mr. Jansky will see you in the small conference room.”

I followed, checking out the woman's body as we walked. Her dress was tight and came down just below mid-thigh. Nicely tapered legs ending on five-inch heels. She was pleasingly built for comfort. May have something to do with her age, I would guess she was in her early to mid-forties. Not that her age would stop me from banging her. Fact is, I would like to spend some time with her. When she opened the conference room door, I noticed that she did not...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by NVMii
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments