Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Santa's Last Stop Part Two

2
1 Comment 1
5.5k Views 5.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Christine woke up on February the 12th with a sense of excitement. As if she would be meeting Santa again. She stretched as the suns morning rays shone through the crack of her curtains bathing her in a halo. Slowly the room came into focus and there on the bed by her feet was a present with a letter. The style was similar if not identical to the gift from Santa at Christmas. Excitedly she tore open the present revealing a scarlet tight knee length low cut dress with matching lingerie. She was confused but excited by this present so she opened the letter hoping for an explanation.

'Christine I will see you on the night of the 13th of February in your favourite club. I expect you wearing the gift I got for you. After we have spent time dancing I will bring you to my home for valentines day. And don't forget the jewellery I gave you. Love you lots, S xxxxxxx'

She read and re-read the letter smiling each time she did. So Santa was coming for her, she thought. What can I get him for valentines day? Maybe I could make him a photo album she grinned wickedly as she thought. She dressed in her usual attire of tight dark jeans and a tight tank top low cut with a hoody on unzipped showing off her cleavage. She made herself breakfast while her family were out and returned to her room, she looked at the time. It was still too early to start on the pictures so she went out looking to buy something special for Santa.

She entered the local adult bookstore. She wandered around looking at all the items. She selected several items that she thought Santa would love to use with her, well more precisely on her. She blushed as she placed the items on the counter and paid for them. The shop assistant smiled as he placed the restraints, blindfold, paddle, whip, and strapon into a bag for her. As she left she thought to herself about how easily she was submitting to Santa and how much she craved him after only one encounter.

Once she got home she opened a bottle of Famous Grouse and poured herself a double. She downed it before she picked up her digital camera and went to her room. Shutting her door quickly she didn't realise it was still open slightly. She tried to take some decent selfies of her giving a strip tease but none of the pictures came out looking right. No matter what she tried the pictures looked amateurish and off poor quality.

Santa was watching her from his workshop in the north pole, he noticed that her older brother had returned and was watching her do a strip tease from her door which was ajar. Santa smiled when he saw the effect she was having on her brother. Santa decided to break his own rules and sent Christine a text.

'Babe you struggling to take the striptease pictures. Look to your door for help and don't forget to reward him with oral at least. Santa xxx' he sent. She looked at her phone and had to read the message twice before she looked to her door and saw her brother there. She glanced at her door and saw her brother standing there watching her with his cock in his hands. His cock looked to be similar to Santa's, just a tiny bit smaller. She licked her lips and raised her eyes till she made eye contact with her brother. Without a word being said they both realised what was needed.

He entered her bedroom grinning as he picked up her camera. Christy blushed as she got dressed ready for the photoshoot. He took multiple pictures of her during each stage of the striptease. His cock slowly throbbing as he watched his nubile sexy younger sister. After the last picture was taken Christy knelt in front of her brother, her eyes sparkling up at him as she slowly licked all along his shaft. He moaned struggling not to cum as he started to take pictures of her doing this as well.

She pulled away from him and winked before she took his entire cock into her mouth, bobbing up and down. Her tongue swirling around his shaft, rubbing along his sensitive glans with each pass.

Emeli_Lakura
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emeli_Lakura

He couldn't control himself and was soon cumming in Christy's throat and mouth. She swallowed every drop.

"So did you like my show brother?" She grinned as she spoke quietly, he found it difficult to speak so he simply nodded wishing for more to happen. She stood and slowly stripped him.

"You know I own you now big brother don't you?" He gulped but nodded, fear and excitement mixing causing his cock to rise. Christy pulled her brother to her bed and pushed him down onto it. She took the handcuffs from her bag and cuffed him to the bed.

"You will be mine to use and abuse from now on. You will call me sister or mistress. Do you understand me?" she stated.

"Yes, mistress sister." He grinned as he replied. She turned her back to him and started to put the strapon on. When she turned back around his eyes widened in surprise. His cock twitched in anticipation. She picked up her tube of lube. She eyed her brother as she slowly lubed up her plastic cock.

"Your cock won't ever experience my deliciously tight pussy wrapping around it. My pussy is off limits for you."

"So where will it feel mistress?"

"My mouth and if you are good my arse." His eyes lit up as he heard that. Seeing his eyes sparkle she continued.

"Your arse will feel my strapon regularly and it will also feel my boyfriends cock if he wishes it." Her brother nodded understanding that while he was his sister's sub and she was someone else's sub too.

She slowly eased the tip of the strapon into his arse, stretching him. Making him groan as he felt his anal virginity start to be lost, and to his little sister of all people. He tried to relax as the plastic cock slowly entered him, making him feel full and horny. Christy stopped once she was fully in him. She grasped his cock and started to slowly wank it.

"Fuck me. mistress," he whispered as the plastic cock started to feel excellent in him. She started to thrust slowly but deeply into him. As his grunts and groans changed into moans of pleasure Christy picked up the pace starting to fuck him harder and faster. She matched her stroking with her thrusting. Each hard deep thrust of Christy’s rubbed his prostate giving him delightfully sordid pleasure, making him feel like he was hers and hers alone. The pleasure erupting through his body soon had him cumming all over his body and her hand.

"My messy brother loves being his sisters fuck toy it seems," Christy cooed softly to him, moving her hand to his mouth which he instinctively licked clean swallowing his own cum. Christy pulled the strapon out of him removing it and laying by him on her back.

"Well, well, well. I turn up early to pick you up my pet and see you fucking your brother," Santa said as he leaned against her door frame smiling wickedly. Christy blushed as she looked at Santa the man she loved. Santa stripped and approached the incestuous couple. Neither Christy or her brother moved as Santa stroked her hair and kissed her neck. He slowly pushed his cock into her wet pussy.

"My sweet Christy, your sister and brother shall join us when you move to my abode," he declared as he thrust slowly in and out, deliberately wanting it to last for him.

Christy had all the pent up sexual energy of the day stored in her that Santa's cock was unleashing from her. He soon had her cumming. Time and time again she came as her brother looked up at her face contorted in pleasure. Her brother lost count of the number of times Santa’s slow deliberate thrusting made his sexy nubile sister cum. Slowly Santa built towards his own glorious orgasm. He bit Christy’s neck softly as he unloaded a months worth of cum in her. Once Santa came he pulled out of her and passionately kissed her.

"Unfortunately baby I have to cut our Valentine's day plans short so I can prepare for your birthday and you moving into my abode," he said sadly with a wink and a kissed before going.
 

Published 
Written by RosePrince
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments