Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sara I, A Story of Sibling Love

"This is a continuation of the story Mutual Masturbation...parts 1 2"

17
1 Comment 1
9.3k Views 9.3k
1.6k words 1.6k words
It's now six months into this agreement between my sister, Sara, and I, and our masturbation games. We have pretty much stuck to our agreement, although there have been a few close calls. We started sleeping together about a month and a half ago, I find that I can't sleep without Sara being in my arms as I go to sleep. We have to be extremely careful though, as our mom is an early riser, except on Saturdays. We set our alarm to wake us a couple hours earlier than our mom's usual time of getting up, so we can go back to our respectative rooms before mom gets up. It's been working so far, so why stop, right.

 It's a Saturday morning, and I wake up really early, a couple hours before dawn. I realize that Sara has cuddled up closer to me than usual & that my morning wood is now lodged in her ass crack. I kind of like the feel of my hard cock being in my sister's crack, so I begin to slowly and gently start moving my cock back and forth in her ass crack. I take my hands and start caressing Sara's breast, tweaking her nipples with one hand, while the other is creeping down between her legs towards her sex. I get the response I expected, a low moan from deep within her and a shiver of her body.

I keep this gentle massage of my sister's body up till I hear a giggle. I ask Sara how long has she been playing possum. She turns her head towards me and tells me for a few minutes, but to please continue, as she loves being woke up this way. I smile and give her a kiss, which she returns in full vigor. After what seems like forever we finally break away from our kiss, and Sara looks at me with a smile and says, "It seems as if someone is very happy this morning", while looking down towards my cock in her ass crack. I smile and say, "He has a mind all his own, but I'm not complaining".

 I look over at the clock and realize its still nearly two hours before our mother will be getting up , so I continue with our fun. Sara has by this time rolled over to face me and is now in full on exploration of my body. Her hands are rubbing my chest, then one starts a descent down towards my still hard cock. When she finally has both hands on my stiff rod, I moan my pleasure and she starts slowly stroking my cock. Meanwhile I've started caressing her breast with one hand and rubbing her already wet slit with the other. We continue like this for awhile, I finally get some clear thought into my brain, and tell Sara we'd better stop or we may lose control. Sara looks up at me with those beautiful eyes and I can see the lust in them. I lose myself in that instance, all I want is to keep going, so we go for a few minutes longer. I again have a clear thought, I tell Sara again, we must stop. Sara pouts and tells me she doesn't want to stop, she says she's ready to make love with me, her brother. I tell her it's what I want too, but if we go down this road now that it'll change things and we can never go back.

 I get her answer almost instantly, as she grabs me and starts kissing me with such passion. I give in to her lust and we have the hottest, wettest, most passionate kiss we've ever had. I whisper in her ear how I love her, telling her just how sexy and beautiful I think she is. Sara responds by telling me she wants to spend her life making love to her brother, the hottest guy on earth. I look into her eyes and ask her one more time if she's sure, if she is ready for what will come with this act of our love. She looks at me and says, "I've been ready, willing, and wanting since we had our first fun together".

 I take Sara and lay her on her back, getting up between her spread legs, I start kissing and sucking her gorgeous breast. I then work my way down her body , kissing, nibbling, and sucking as I go. I finally arrive at her sweet spot, her beautifully trimmed pussy. I start by licking ever so gently, then I start sucking her lips, before arriving at her clit. Sara's back arches, her toes curl, and I hear the moan I've grown so used to hearing.

Lakshmi25
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lakshmi25

I know I at the right stop, and I keep up my rhythm of licking and sucking her lips and clit. I then insert a finger, then two, I again get a moan and she arches her back. I keep up my pace, Sara is starting to babble and lose control of her body, In moments she's having one of the most intense orgasms I've ever witnessed. I start to ease my pace allowing her to slowly come down from her sexual high. Sara starts to catch her breathe, and says, "Thank you, I'll be wanting that a lot more in the future. I've never came so hard before." I grinned and told her it would be my pleasure to eat her sweet snatch everyday. I told her that her pussy was the sweetest tasting, most pleasant smelling snatch I 'd ever eaten. I told her I thought I could live off her juices forever. She had a pleasing smile on her face, along with a look of pure lust and need. I knew right then that I needed to be inside her completely.

 I started to get back up closer between her open legs, I grabbed my cock and started rubbing it along her moist slit. Sara moaned her satisfaction and desire for me to go further. I looked into her eyes and asked her if she was sure, she said, "YES!!" I told her it may hurt some or a lot, she might want to grab a pillow and take a deep breathe. Sara deep that deep breathe just as I started to push myself into her. It was the most awesome feeling, sliding inside my sister's forbidden love tunnel. She was so wet, so tight, and I was only about one inch inside her. I paused at her hymen, I told her this was it, to take another deep breathe. Sara did as I said, and I pushed with more force this time, I felt her hymen give way as I sunk deep into the heavenly depths of my sweet Sara. I could see the pain mixed with pleasure look in her eyes, so I held myself deep within her, allowing the pain to ease and her pussy to adjust to my cock.

 After a few minutes Sara's look changed, she now had that look of pure lust and need on her face. She looked at me and said, " Fuck me my brother, fuck your baby sister. Fuck me hard and deep." I start slowly at first sliding back and forth inside Sara's hot, wet pussy. It felt like a really tight, wet, hot, velvet glove slipping over my cock. I was in heaven, and I never wanted out again. I began to pick up my pace, as Sara was moaning and telling me, " Fuck me big brother, fuck your baby sister till you cum". By then I was giving her all I had ,I was pounding her sweet love canal till I thought I may hurt her. Sara again was in the thralls of another orgasm, she was shaking, moaning , and babbling incoherently. I maintained my pace of fucking Sara with such force I knew I was hurting her, but I couldn't stop. I could feel that familiar tingling and boiling in my balls, I knew I wouldn't last much longer. I told Sara I was gonna cum very soon. She looked into my eyes and said, "Please, don't stop, keep fucking me. Fuck me till you cum inside my pussy." Sara repeated it saying, "Fuck me brother, fuck me and cum inside me, cum inside your sister's pussy." With those words, I lost it, I started cumming deep inside Sara's pussy. I announced my cumming, and Sara again said, "Yes, Ime want it, I need it. Don't stop, keep fucking me, keep cumming inside me big brother". I came 7 or 8 thick ribbons of hot cum deep into Sara's wet, hot snatch. I knew at the moment I would do this again, and again, that I wanted her more now than ever before. When I finally calmed down, I collapsed on her. She kissed me deeply as we both were coming down from our sexual highs. Sara then looked into my eyes and said, "I love you bro, I'm in love with you, I want you as my lover and my brother."

I smiled and said, "Ditto, my sweet, sexy, lover".

 It was then that Sara got this look of pure happiness upon her face, and said, "I'm not on birth control, and if I'm right , I'm three days into my cycle....I could be pregnant"............

Published 
Written by mlbsmoke65
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments