Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Saturday night lights

"Mom made me forget football"

12
1 Comment 1
5.1k Views 5.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Football season had started, and I was feeling down. Dad was an up and coming offensive co-ordinator for the local college team. I was to be the quarterback that was to lead the team towards a third straight bowl game after many down years. However, a car accident on the way home from practice  last week left me bruised, with a shoulder that needed a couple weeks rest. So here  I sat, home on a friday evening. Those darn budget cuts meant I could not even travel with the team!!  Feeling  achy and sore, I figured  a nice soak in  the backyard hot tub couldnt hurt.           

   I slipped into my swim trunks, and slowly settled into the hot tub. Man oh man, the swirling hot water helped ease the soreness. I just laid back, closed my eyes, and relaxed.  I must have nodded off, because I was startled by the sound of my mom closing the sliding door at the back of the house.   

                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Mom chuckled and asked if she startled me. Of course she did, but I didnt say so. Mom would startle any young man. She was a cheerleader in high school, and her looks had not started to fade very much. The bikini she wore definitely accented her curves. She stood 5 7, still only weighed about 135 pounds, and her butt still looked darn fine!! The 34 c breasts may have begun to sag a bit, and it was not hard  to see why the neighborhood men still checked out mom when she went for a jog. Something about those cheerleader legs in short jogging shorts that caught a mans eye.   

     Mom slid into the tub next to me, and asked how I felt. I told her I was still sore, and feeling bad about not being with the team. She nodded in understanding, and asked if perhaps a shoulder rub might be in order to help the achiness. What could I say, it sounded really good!! So i scooted towards the middle, and mom got behind me. She began to rub my shoulders, and I  relaxed even more. Except, alarmingly, for one area. I was beginning to get a hard on!!  

                                                                                                                                                        This was a little embarrassing.  I didnt want my mom to sense I was getting excited. As mom massaged me lower on my back, my hard on  grew to full length. Thank goodness my waist was under water!!  Still, it was getting uncomfortable in my shorts. Then it happened, mom shifted a bit, and one  hand slipped down and towards my front. As she tried to shift back, her hand brushed my hard on!! Stopping, I felt her breathe draw in, and she just let her hand rest against my swim trunks, only cloth separating her hand from my cock. After an awkward silence, mom asked if she caused that. After another awkward silence, I said yes. For about a minute, all was quiet.     

   Then I felt her hand ease inside my trunks. Slowly she curled her fingers around my shaft. She whispered she wanted to massage the muscle she had  just found as she began to slowly stroke me. I was not about to stop her, it felt wonderful!! I could hear her breathing quicken, as she slowly stroked me. It was a bit strange, but I was in no way going to stop it. Then mom asked me to stand up. Nervously, I did. Standing, mom turned me to face her.

Jasmin08_TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jasmin08_TS

My hard on was at face level where she was sitting in the tub. With a quick yank, mom shoved down my shorts!! I could not believe it!! I was naked, sporting a hard on, right in front of mom!!               

     Leaning a bit forward, mom began to take my cock into her mouth. Wow, was this happening? I knew it was, because my knees began to get weak. With a slight growl, mom put both hands on my butt, and began to suck. I must say, mom knew how to give great head!! She would swirl her tongue around the shaft. She would lick the side, and give the shaft kisses, then go back to sucking. She would gently massage my cum laden balls, the suck harder. Mom told me later her nickname in high school was "the head cheerleader". I now know why. It wasnt long, before I had to cum. I think mom sensed it, because right before I came, she slid a finger up my ass. God, I didnt think I could cum that much!  Mom loved every drop. She wasnt like the local college girls, who pulled away so they wouldnt have to swallow.                      

    Drained of my cum, I figured I would go soft. Mom was not gonna let that happen. Standing, she slowly removed her top, and slid her bottoms down. Mom was now as naked as I was. She told me that dad never had enough time for sex, being all wrapped up in football. And when dad finally did get  home at night, the only movies he wanted to watch was football tapes of of the team. Little did I know that mom had a secret hankering for porn.   Mom had a lustful look in her hazel eyes as she grabbed my hand, and led me inside. Thank goodness for privacy fences.

Inside, I could see how sexy mom still was. A small triangle of hair was above, and pointed towards, her otherwise shaved pussy. Her pussy was glistening, I could tell she was horny.

 We never made it to a bedroom, mom just sat me on a couch. Leaning over, she gave me a few more quick sucks, to keep me hard. Then standing, she once again wrapped her hand around my hardness. Its hard to describe how erotic it was to watch my mom place my cock between her pussy lips, and slowly sink down on me. It was a slice of heaven as I watched, and  felt my cock being engulfed by her  warm wet pussy. It felt freaking fantastic!!

 Mom was as tight as any college girl, and  she really  knew how to fuck. She knew how to milk those pussy muscles, and flex all over my cock. She fucked like a woman in heat.   

                                                                                                                                                         You would think she hadnt had sex in awhile, but I found out later, she just wasnt getting enough period. Turns out mom had  hit her sexual peak, but there was not enough sex to keep her happy. Moaning and screaming, mom started to writhe thru orgasm after orgasm. Who knew mom was capable of multiple orgasms? My cock was soaked in pussy juice. Hell, my balls were even soaked!! Thankfully, mom had wisely sucked me off earlier, or I would have cum way to early. As it was, I was able to last quite awhile before I blasted another load deep inside moms pussy.    

She just stopped fucking for a minute, and milked my cock, while I shot deep inside her. Lordy, mom was one hot piece of ass.    

      Needless to say, clothes never went back on until dad arrived back sunday. Mom was a nympho! She wanted to fuck and suck all friday night and all day saturday. I could not believe how much action her pussy needed. She really enjoyed showing me the best way to eat her out, and gave me a saturday bonus; her ass. If  I thought  her pussy was tight, ass fucking mom was an experience I only can hope to do again and again.    

  My shoulder seems to be healing up, but I may stay on the sidelines a bit longer. I love my time with mom a little bit more than I like my time under those saturday  night lights.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Published 
Written by danburydude
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments