Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Saying Yes to Love, Part Two

"Sisters and lesbian lovers Ellie and Sally bring their mother into the fun and games..."

13
2 Comments 2
3.4k Views 3.4k
6.1k words 6.1k words
Please read the previous chapter before tackling this... you will enjoy Part Two that much more, I promise.

*****

The three women stood quietly for a moment, as if suddenly realizing the enormity of what they were preparing to do. Then Anne unfastened the remaining buttons of her nightgown and shrugged the garment from her shoulders to puddle on the floor. She stood before her daughters, nude but for her panties.

"Like what you see?" she murmured.

Ellie and Sally gazed eagerly at their scantily clad mother. Anne had always taken good care of herself, and had the body to prove it. She was a full-figured woman, soft and curvy in all the right places. Her silky mane of dark red hair cascaded freely down to her shoulders, grazing the tops of her breasts.

"God, Mom," breathed Sally, "you are sexy as hell." She reached around to unfasten her skirt, casting it to one side to expose her shaved pussy. Grinning, Ellie tugged her sweater up and off.

"You two are the sexy ones," Anne whispered as her daughters finished undressing. Soon they were both naked.

"You haven't come yet, Mom," cooed Ellie, kneeling before her mother, "we'll have to do something about that." She grasped the waistband of Anne's panties, then slid them down to reveal the thick pubic tuft that adorned her mother's cunt. "Ooooh, Mom..." Ellie sighed happily, "your pussy looks yummy."

And with that, she buried her face in Anne's thatch, extending her tongue to take a long, slow lick at the moist flesh of her mother's sex.

"Jesus," Anne gasped, cradling her daughter's head, "that feels s-so good... oh, it's been much too long since I've felt this."

Eager to participate, Sally moved to her mother's side. "Kiss me, Mom," she demanded, her lips already parting as she claimed Anne's mouth with hers.

Anne whimpered, sucking her daughter's tongue into her mouth as Sally's fingers brushed her creamy breasts. She moved her palm against her mother's nipples in a circular motion, first one, then the other... teasing them to aching hardness.

Ellie, still kneeling before Anne, pressed her lips against her mother's cunt in a hungry kiss, then slipped the tip of her tongue into Anne's vaginal tunnel, circling the entrance.

Throwing her head back, Anne gasped, "Oh, my beautiful girls... I love you..."

Sally grinned down at her sister, now feasting avidly at their mother's sex. "Hey, sis," she murmured, "I think we ought to let Mom lie down before we fuck her."

Ellie drew away, licking her lips. "Okay," she panted, then patted Anne's bare hip. "C'mon, Mom... get that big, beautiful ass of yours on the bed. We're just warming up here."

Her legs unsteady, Anne slowly moved to the bed and lay down, parting her thighs for her wide-eyed daughters.

"Go ahead, sis," invited Ellie, gesturing at their mother's glistening sex. "You have a taste."

Sally cooed with delight at the sight of her mother's dripping pussy. "Mmmm... she does look good enough to eat." And she crawled into the bed, lying down on her belly before Anne, inhaling deeply of the thick musk. "Your pussy smells great, Mom," she sighed, then buried her nose and lips in the tawny curls of Anne's bush.

Ellie padded over to the head of the bed, gazing down adoringly at her squirming mother. She bent to kiss Anne, who moaned in delight as her tongue emerged to lick in a circle around her daughter's mouth, sampling and savoring the flavor of cunt. Meanwhile, Sally was lapping at her mother's sex, her lips and chin now dripping with warm fluids.

Ellie began to trail kisses down her mother's neck, pausing to press her lips into the hollow of Anne's throat before continuing her sensuous journey. Reaching her mother's breasts, she sucked a nipple between her lips, lightly teasing the pink tip with her teeth.

"Oh my God, you t-two are incredible," Anne whispered, cradling Ellie's face to her breasts. The girls seemed perfectly attuned to her body, as if being her daughters gave them a sixth sense for what she liked best. Or perhaps it was the taboo of incest that made the lovemaking so intense.

Whatever the reason, Anne felt intoxicated by love, giddy with sex. The sweet scent of her daughters' skin, the soft suppleness of their naked bodies, the taste of their lips...

And with that, Anne thought of another part of her girls that she very much wanted to taste. So much so that her mouth was watering.

"Ellie," she began, "climb on my face, baby... I want to, to lick you. I need your pussy. Oh, Sally -- fuck, that feels s-so good!"

Sally's mouth was fastened to Anne's cunt, her tongue rolling around the walls of her mother's vagina. This is the best, she thought. How could Ellie and I have let this slip away? Even better... now Mom's part of it too. Sally buried her face even deeper between Anne's trembling thighs, her heart radiant with joy.

Ellie's eyes danced as she slowly straddled her mother's face. "Yes, angel," Anne gasped, "let me... I want t-to taste you... " She licked her lips, awed by the sight of her daughter's glistening pussy, now inches from her already open mouth. Raising her head from the pillow, she trailed the tip of her tongue through the dewy pink flesh.

"Ooooh, Mom," Ellie moaned, "fuck, yes... lick me!"

Firmly grasping her daughter's hips, Anne drew Ellie to her, pressing the young woman's cunt to her mouth. She thrust her tongue into the dripping orifice.

"G-god, sis," Ellie gasped, "Mom has such a h-hot mouth... ohhhhhh, you've got to feel this! Yes, Momma... mmm, you're eating my pussy so, so… oh, yeah!"

Sally was tongue-fucking her mother, probing the older woman's lust-slicked vagina, feeling tremors of ecstasy pulsing through her womanly frame that grew more intense by the second. Sensing the nearness of her mother's climax, Sally trailed her tongue up through Anne's labia to the inflamed nubbin of her clitoris. She flicked at the crimson tip, then took it between her lips to suckle.

That did it. Anne emitted a muffled scream into her younger daughter's cunt as a wave of pleasure rocked her body like a rolling thunderclap. She shook violently, hands clutching helplessly at the sheets. In the midst of it all, she rubbed her gasping mouth against Ellie's cunt, not wanting to stop pleasuring her daughter.

Finally her climax began to wane. Sally was now nuzzling her inner thighs, and Anne renewed her cunnilingual activities, taking Ellie's cunt into her mouth to drink deep of the young woman's essence.

Ellie was swaying ecstatically atop her mother's face. "Oh, Mom... yes, eat my fucking cunt... God, y-you are gonna make -- oh! -- m-make me come -- oh, JESUS!"

A choked cry broke from Ellie's throat, the young woman's head thrown back as her orgasm came crashing down. She shuddered wildly, breath hissing through her clenched jaw, riding out her pleasure. Anne continued to lick her daughter's pussy until, with a final gasp of disbelief, Ellie managed to stammer "N-n-no more, Mom...!" Raising herself from Anne's now-glistening face, she collapsed upon the bed next to her mother.

"Christ," Ellie panted, "I thought I might never stop coming..." She squirmed around on the bed until she could take her mother in her arms. "Mmm, Mom... that was amazing," she cooed. "Now, how about a kiss?"

Their mouths met, and Ellie purred with delight as she sampled the taste of her own juices on her mother's lips... then she crushed her mouth to Anne's, eagerly tongue-fucking the older woman.

"Hey, you two... save some for me," said Sally, now on all fours above the incestuous lovers. She bent down to join in the passionate lip action between her mother and little sister, and then the three women were sharing a steamy three-way kiss. Ellie drew her big sister down to lie with her and Anne in a sweaty tangle of flesh.

"Mmmm... I think someone here needs to get her gun off in a big way," Ellie giggled, reaching around to cup Sally's ass. Her fingers delved between her sister's legs from behind, tracing the sticky slit.

"Oh, God, yeah," Sally moaned, "it's my turn. C'mon, you guys... make me come."

Disentangling herself from the girls, Anne sat up. "I think have just what you need, child." She stood, then padded over to a nearby armoire. The sister stared as their mother bent to open a large drawer, then rooted around inside. "Now, where did I...? Ah, here it is." Turning to grin at her daughters, Anne held up a very lifelike eight-inch latex cock... one with a leather harness attached.

"Wow," Sally breathed. "That's... that's one wicked looking toy, Mom. You want to use that on me?"

"Only if you can take it, honey," teased Anne, the flesh-hued prick dangling from her fingers.

"Ohhhh, yeah," enthused the older daughter. "Definitely. I want to be fucked."

"Your wish is my command, daughter mine," Anne replied, fastening the straps around her waist. "Now get on your back."

Sally positioned herself for her mother's cock -- legs parted, knees up, hands resting lightly on her breasts. She brushed her nipples, making them stiffen.

Anne reached for a tube of lubricant, but Ellie stopped her. "You won't need that, Mom," she purred, crawling between her big sister's thighs. "I'll get her nice and juicy for you."

And with that, she bent down to swipe at the baby-smooth vulva with her tongue... licking the rosy flesh a few times before moving in to cover Sally's cunt with her mouth.

"God almighty," groaned Sally, "that hot little mouth of yours, El... mmmm, feels so goooood..."

Anne watched raptly, stroking the cock that jutted obscenely from her body as she savored the sight of Ellie going down on her big sister... her younger daughter's mouth making small liquid noises as she feasted on Sally's pussy. "Don't finish her off, honey," she cautioned.

Ellie started, lifting her head. Her lips and chin shone with Sally's fluids. "Oops! Sorry 'bout that, Mom... almost forgot." She flopped down next to her sister. "Anyhow, she's ready for you now."

"Mmmm, yeah," Sally moaned, a shiver rippling through her frame. "Do it, Mom... put it in."

Anne climbed onto the bed, kneeling between her daughter's parted thighs... then she paused, shaking her head. "I wonder what I would have done if I'd caught you little sluts doing each other, back in the day?"

"Grounded us both for life, probably," Ellie muttered, but with a wry smile.

"I don't know, sis," murmured Sally as she stared up at Anne, transfixed by her mother's hungry eyes. "I kinda think she might have taken off her clothes and slipped into bed with us." She placed her hands on Anne's hips. "How 'bout it, Mom? If you'd seen El and me making love three years ago, would it have turned you on?" Her fingers grazed the older woman's belly. "I was about twenty or so... Ellie was only sixteen. Would you have touched us, licked our cunts?"

" Shit, that's wild," whispered Ellie.

"I don't know, honey," Anne moaned, fondling her own breasts. "M-maybe I would have. Right now, I feel capable of... of anything. Christ, look what we're doing now." Her eyes narrowed. "Enough chitchat, missy. It's time for you to take my cock."

"Yeah... c'mere, Mom," Sally cooed.

Taking the latex penis in hand, Anne carefully positioned the tip at the opening of Sally's vagina, took a deep breath, then pressed forward.

Gasping as the bulbous head of the latex prick slipped inside, Sally slid both hands slid around Anne's body to grab her mother's generous ass. "Oh yeah, Mom -- all the way in, that's right, ohhh..." her voice trailing off into a moan as the older woman did exactly that. Sally's eyes widened as, inch by glorious inch, the full length of cock entered her yielding body until their bellies were pressed together. She gaped in disbelief at her mother, her hips shifting about on the bed as she worked to fully accommodate the size and heft of Anne's prick. She panted for breath, her thighs quivering uncontrollably. "God, Mom... oh, oh shit, that f-feels -- ohhhh!"

"Sweet child," Anne murmured, her body coming to rest on top of Sally's. Their noses were nearly touching as she whispered "I adore you..." Then she glanced over at Ellie, giving her youngest daughter a loving smile. "Both of you. My precious girls -- you've made me so incredibly happy." And she kissed Sally, her tongue tracing the young woman's parted lips.

Sally immediately responded, her tongue darting forth to tangle with Anne's. She inhaled sharply as her mother's pelvis drew back, withdrawing the slippery cock until only the tip remained inside... then Anne slowly penetrated her daughter again. Sally rose to meet her mother's thrust, and their bodies began, slowly at first, to move in unison.

"Yessss!" Sally gasped, "j-just like that. Mmmmm... it's, it's perfect. Take me, yeah -- anyway you want to, Mom..."

Ellie stared at the incredible spectacle of her own mother and older sister coming together in a hot lesbian fuck. She slid a hand between her thighs, sinking a finger into her pussy.

Anne's hips started to churn, pumping in and out of her daughter in longer, deeper strokes. "H-h-harder, Mom," panted Sally, "Don't hold b-back. Oooooh! I can take it..." Their bellies began to slap together with each thrust, filling the room with the sharp staccato of flesh on flesh.

"I'm fucking you, baby," moaned Anne, "Jesus, I can't b-believe I'm doing this -- fucking my own daughter, m-making love..."

"Yeahhhh, Mom... do it!" hissed Ellie, now working two fingers in and out of her cunt. With her free hand, she reached to cup Sally's breast, rolling the nipple between index finger and thumb.

Sally twisted her head to stare dazedly at her baby sister. "C'mere, you," she growled, "g-gimme a kiss."

Ellie paused in her masturbation to claim Sally's mouth, tongue-fucking her moaning sister. Meanwhile their panting mother toiled up above them... her womanly frame pumping frantically, heavy breasts bobbling as she drove deep into Sally with each forward motion.

Feeling her big sister's body stiffen slightly, Ellie knew that older girl was about to come. Breaking their kiss, the teen deftly slipped a hand between the two women, seeking and finding Sally's clit. Grinning wickedly, she lightly pinched the swollen nubbin.

Sally's body seized up, a massive orgasm smashing into her like a fist... and a startled Ellie quickly covered her big sister's mouth with the other hand to muffle her cries of ecstasy.

"Mmmmmppfff!" Sally bellowed into Ellie's palm, the young woman's face contorted grotesquely as white-hot surges of pleasure rocketed through her twitching frame. Anne continued to plow her daughter with all eight inches, her body glistening with sweat. Then with one final thrust, she froze in mid-motion, the latex cock as deep inside Sally as it could go.

Sally's muffled cry rose to a choked squeak, every part of her rigid with sexual rapture as her climax topped out, then waned... and with that, she went limp.

Ellie sat back, propping herself up on an elbow to study her sister with a wry smile. "Awesome," she cooed.

Sally lay dazed, her chest rising and falling with each gulp for breath. Anne bent to kiss her older daughter's cheek, then carefully extracted the length of her strap-on from Sally's channel, the head slipping out with a tiny wet sound. Then the forty-six-year-old mother wearily lay down between her girls, Ellie scooting over to make room.

"Jesus," Anne mumbled, her head sinking into the pillow. "That was... one hell of a workout!"

But Ellie wasn't really listening to her mother... instead, her eyes were glued on the cock that still protruded from Anne's pelvis, shiny with Sally's vaginal fluids. Licking her lips, the lithe teenager rose to her knees. "Oh, yeah," she breathed, "I gotta have some of that." And without another word, she bent down to run her tongue over the toy -- licking from the base to the head, which she then sucked into her mouth. "Mmmmm," she purred, all dreamy-eyed, savoring the sweetness of big sister's pussy.

Her mother stared, enthralled. "My, that's a sexy sight..."

Ellie sat up, the rubbery phallus wobbling to and fro as it left her mouth. "Oh, that's nothing. Watch this!" And she threw a leg over her mother, straddling the shiny cock. Reaching down to take its slippery length in one hand, she opened her cunt with two fingers, placed the tip at the opening and slowly lowered herself until her bottom touched Anne's belly. The teen groaned ecstatically as she was impaled, taking in every inch of Mommy's dick.

Anne gaped at her youngest daughter's boldness, then sighed wistfully. "Well, I guess you aren't a virgin anymore..."

Breathing heavily, Ellie still managed a giggle. "Well, no... I'm n-not, Mom -- ohhhh that feels good! -- but I've never been with a boy. You remember my friend Mickie? She took my cherry with her -- oooohh! -- with her vibrator, for my birthday present a couple years ago." She wriggled her hips ecstatically. "Jeez, your cock feels amazing, Mom..."

Anne shook her head. "God, I'm such a pervert," she muttered. "Can't believe I'm actually fucking my daughter with a strap-on."

Reaching for her mother's hands, Ellie placed them on her own breasts. "That's right, Mommy,

that's right... you're a pervert, and ohhhh, oh God I love you for it!" She inhaled sharply, eyes widening as she moved her pelvis in a slow circle, feeling the ribbed penis press against her vaginal wall.

"Me too!" giggled Sally, moving to embrace Anne.

"And I adore you both," moaned the older woman. "This is... it's the wildest, best sex I've ever had."

"Oh, it's gonna get...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by frenchtoastman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments