Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Secretive Cousins - Part 1

3
0 Comments 0
2.5k Views 2.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words
"Meika, I want you." I whispered into his ear.

I grabbed his hand, and started leading into the shed.

* * *

It was my grandparent's 50th anniversary party and my dad's brother and his family came up from Texas to be at the party. I hadn't seen my cousin Meika in about 8 years, we were 15 then, we're 23 now. We were just kids who didn't talk because we barely knew each other. My Uncle Kayson, Aunt Patti, and cousin Meika came over to my house the night before the anniversary party for supper and a bon fire. I saw Meika walk through the door and immediately, I knew I wanted to fuck him sometime this weekend.

"Meika, why don't you and Lexsie go get some wood and start the fire..." Uncle Kayson suggested.

Neither of us said a thing, we just went outside to where my dad keeps the logs for bon fires. Meika and I hadn't talked in a long time, so it was kind of awkward.

"So, when do you get done with college?" Meika asked, making small talk.

"Next year..." I replied. I didn't really know what else to say. "What are you going to do now that you're done?"

"Oh I'm not sure, I'll probably go find a police station and apply, I guess." Meika replied. He was going to be a cop, I found that extremely attractive.

"That's hot, not going to lie." I said.

"What is?" He blushed a little.

"You being a cop. You're going to be in uniform all the time and have a gun and such." I replied.

"Oh, that." He blushed some more.

I started walking closer to him. We were just about to the shed where the wood was kept. Meika stopped walking, so I did to. I turned my head, and Meika stepped closer to me, he moved my bangs out of my face and kissed me. Meika pushed me so I was leaning up against the shed. From the side of the shed that we were on, nobody in the house could see us. Thanks goodness. He held one of my hands above my head, he had his arm leaning on the shed as well. My other hand was in Meika's back pocket. Meika's other hand was on the side of my face. We kissed for a long time. I had never kissed anybody like that in my life. I felt so free, and I didn't worry about if I was moving my tongue at the right time or anything, Meika took control. He was definitely a cop!

We finally broke the kiss, Meika just stared into my eyes. He let my arm down and stepped back.

"We just did that, didn't we?" He asked... It sounded like he was ashamed, but also very shocked that it actually happened.

"I guess..." I said back to him.

"I just kissed my cousin." He said to himself under his breath.

I just looked down, like I did something wrong. I felt Meika come up to me, and grab my hand.

"Nothing to be ashamed of, I could see the looks you gave me." He said.

HolliyCooper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HolliyCooper

"I liked them, I was looking at you the same way when you looked away."

I put my hands on both sides of Meika's face and kissed him lightly on the lips.

"Meika, I want you." I whispered in his ear.

I grabbed his hand and started leading him into the shed.

Meika followed closely. I opened the door and brought him over to a bench. I took off my sweatshirt and unbuttoned my pants. I looked over and Meika had his pants off, he was working on his shirt. I hurried up and took all my clothes off. Meika didn't want to use the bench. I put my leg up on the bench, Meika led his manhood to my hole and lifted me up onto the wall. He started humping me.

"Meika." I said in a sigh. I put my hands on the back of his head and gripped his hair in my fingers.

He had his hands on my hips and he was still thrusting back and forth.

"Lexsie. Oh Lexsie.." He moaned.

"Meika!!" I screamed. "Meikaaa."

All I could manage to say was his name. Meika was still humping me. I was so close to an orgasm. I could feel it building.

"Meika, more!" I yelled.

I thrusted harder and harder. I was finally ready, I came all over him. He didn't cum in me yet. He stopped fucking me after I orgasmed.

"Why'd you stop?" I asked between breaths.

"Because you climaxed." He said.

"But you didn't." I said.

"You're fine if I keep going?" He sounded surprised.

"Hell yes, why wouldn't I be?" I asked.

"My girlfriend always tells me to stop." He replied.

"Well, I'm not your Becca, I'll let you fuck me till you're ready to quit." I said.

He didn't say anything, he just started fucking me again. I was so horny. I wanted him to keep going. He was fucking me faster and faster, so I knew he had to be close. I felt him tense up and unload into me. He didn't stop after that, he kept on going. After like five more minutes, I had another orgasm. Meika was still going strong. All I could hear was a mixture of my muffled screams and Meika's moans. I felt Meika thrust faster and faster again when he finally unloaded into me again. He let me down onto the ground and leaned up against me so he could catch his breath.

"Gosh your good." I said to Meika.

"Thanks, Becca never lets me unload once. So I did it twice, I hope you didn't mind." He said.

"No, you're golden." I said.

"Okay, good." He smiled, "We should probably get dressed and get the wood out to the fire pit before they notice we've been gone so long."

"Oh shit, yeah," I said. "I forgot about that."

We got dressed and loaded the wood into a wagon. I could tell that Meika and I were going to have a great weekend at the hotel after the party.

Published 
Written by spicegirl76
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors