Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seductions of Love

"How I became who I am"

16
4 Comments 4
4.2k Views 4.2k
6.6k words 6.6k words
I’m Lacey. I’m twenty seven years old, 5’4”, curvy, with brown hair that reaches about almost halfway down my back.

This is something, a story or whatever, that I’ve needed to share this for a long time and this seems to be a place that I can tell it without anyone thinking I’m some kind of perv or something. At least I hope so, but maybe I am. I really don’t know anymore. I really don’t care either.

My parents got divorced when I was like thirteen years old and I lived mostly with my mom until I was out of high school. During that time I didn’t see my dad that often, he traveled a lot and besides he and mom couldn’t spend five minutes together without fighting so for the last few years he didn’t come around too much.

All that changed when I started college though. Mom’s house was out in the Inland Empire, an area that came about as close to the middle of nowhere in Southern California as you could get. I wanted to go to school in the OC near where my dad lived so after talking to him, I decided that I’d stay at his place during the week and then go home on the weekends. This pissed my mom off royally because she wanted me to go to one of the schools closer to home, but I was nineteen and had my dad backing me up so there wasn’t much she could do about it.

Dad helped me fix up a spare bedroom at his condo and after a few weeks everything was going great. My dad and I were getting along really well and even mom got to the point where she admitted that she would rather have had me stay with him than drive the forty miles or so each way that I would have otherwise had to do every day.

It was about that time that I started noticing little things that my dad would do, touching my shoulder or back or holding hugs just a little longer than maybe he should have. More than once I caught him looking at me out of the corner of his eye, the same kind of secret glances that the shyer guys at school would give me. I know I should have been creeped out, but really I was flattered and maybe even a little turned on by the idea more than anything else. I mean my own dad thought I was sexy? How could I be mad about that?

I’ve thought a lot about that since then, about why things happened the way they did. I can only guess that since daddy and I really hadn’t spent any time together since I was like twelve, we had lost that father-daughter bond that most families share. We were living together, alone and when he looked at me, I don’t think he saw me as his little girl. He saw me for what I really was, a young woman who was just discovering her own sexuality.

I don’t know if any of that’s true or if it’s just a bunch of psychobabble but that’s how I saw him anyway. Not the way a little girl looks at her dad but in the same way I see other men and I must say, for an older man, he is really good looking. Mom always said he never had a problem getting girls to go to bed with him and the more I was around him, the more I understood why.

My dad is 6’2 with thick black hair that he kept cut short. He was forty one when I moved in and there was just a little hint of a silver highlight around his sideburns that gave him an air of experience that I really found attractive. Despite his age he was still in terrific shape. He has a way of smiling at me that makes me blush and his brown eyes are very expressive. To this day he can still make me weak in the knees when he gives me the little look that says ‘I want to fuck you.’

His favorite shirts are the ones that he’s cut the sleeves off of and they do a lot to show off his muscular arms and chest. He doesn’t have the abs of a bodybuilder, but his stomach is flat and his chest has just enough hair on it to make me want to run my fingers over it. The longer I was around him and the more comfortable I got, the more I started to flirt around with him. I knew I shouldn’t, but I just couldn’t help myself.

For awhile though, it was all just goofing around. I had an old boy friend’s football jersey that came down almost to my knees that I started wearing around the house at night and in the mornings. It hung close over my boobs, highlighting their shape but the numbers on the front covered my nipples just enough to make it not to risqué. It did show off my legs nicely and I took more than one opportunity over those weeks to let it ride up and give him a glimpse of my upper thigh when I was curled up on the couch watching TV with him. Most of my panties were of the t-back thong style, so I was sure that my buns were being shown off by the clingy material just as well as my boobs were.

I don’t think I’ll ever know if dad and I would have ever gone beyond the point of playful flirting if it hadn’t been for my girlfriends Bachelorette Party.

Mandy was 19, the same age as me and had been dating the same guy since high school. She got pregnant at about the same time as I started living with my dad and plans for her wedding were being rushed so that she could walk down the aisle without showing.

We were all really excited for her and Riana, Mandy’s choice for her Maid of Honor, wanted to have the Bachelorette be an all night “panty” party. None of us had our own places yet and with eight girls at the party, a hotel room would have been too crowded, so I asked my dad if we could have the party at his condo for the night.

Like always, he couldn’t say no to me and said he’d stay at a motel for the night, promising to leave us girls alone in the condo until sometime the next morning. ‘Thanks Daddy’ I said as I gave him one of those full body hugs that I knew he liked so much. I have to admit, even then I was almost hoping he’d put his hands on my butt as I hugged him but if he was tempted to, he was able to resist me that time.

Anyway the party was great. Riana had the dinner and desert catered and had made sure the fridge was stocked with enough Coronas to keep everyone pleasantly buzzed. By the time we got through the gift exchange, most of us had started to change into our “panty party” attire. For some of the girls, it was just sweat pants and light T-shirts with no bras, but some of us choose to be a little more daring and striped down to our panties. I have to say, it created an atmosphere heavy with sexual innuendo, especially for those of us who were ready to admit our attraction to other girls.

After dinner, the doorbell rang and when I answered, I was confronted by a very hunky looking policeman. He came in and started to scold us about the noise and the beer, but as soon as he got close to Mandy, he ripped off his fake uniform and proceeded to strip down to his jockstrap right in front of her.

It was the classic male stripper routine and he had all of us screaming for him to take it all off before he was done. Riana and a couple of other girls took a bunch of pictures of us with a Polaroid instant camera during the performance and got several of me and some of the other girls as we flashed our boobs at him while he did his thing.

Now here is where I’d love to go off and start embellishing the story, saying that we did all kinds of things with him, but it just didn’t happen that way. He was very nice and gave us all a kiss, but departed without so much as a blowjob from any of us. Too bad to. I think I’d have let him fuck me right there on the couch if he’d made a pass at me.

So after he left, the party slowed down and drifted into the kind of sexy girl talk that guys always wished they could listen in on. As I said earlier, some of us were beginning to experiment with bisexuality and we talked openly about whether we had tried sex with other girls or had just thought about it.

I fell into the latter group and I could tell that Riana was getting some ideas when I admitted it. Not surprisingly, she had done it before and all but dared me to try it with her. The more she prodded me the more embarrassed I got and the more giggly the rest of the girls were getting. Riana had me on the spot and she wasn’t about to let me go. This kept up until someone, I don’t remember who, dared me to kiss her.

I have to admit that the idea made me excited and after a few seconds of encouragement from the rest, I turned to give her the kiss she was so intent on getting. We came together and I felt her lips caressing mine until that little kiss became more and more passionate. When she opened her mouth to let her tongue tickle my lips, I met it with my own. It was an amazing moment that left my heart fluttering and my body aching for more. By the time we broke the kiss, I was almost breathless and the look in Riana’s eyes promised more if only I had the courage to take it.

By about two in the morning, most of the girls had begun to find places to get a few hours sleep. As she was pregnant, I had given Mandy my own bed and planned to sleep in my dad’s room. I mean, was I supposed to sleep on the couch or floor? There are some advantages to being the hostess after all.

Well, about a half hour after the lights were out, I heard the door to my room open and the sounds of light footsteps in the room. I was about to turn on the light when I heard Riana’s hushed voice. “Leave the light off. I don’t want everyone to know I’m in here.”

“Okay” I said as she opened the drapes, letting the soft moonlight spill into the room, illuminating her in its glow.

Riana was or is, and I’m not really sure if I should be talking in the past or present tense when talking about her, about an inch or two taller than me, with a very slim and toned body. She has raven dark hair that contrasts beautifully with her fair completion. Her face is heavily freckled with delicate features and dark eyes that sparkle when she laughs.

She was still wearing the dark sports bra and black lace panties that she had worn during the party, but standing there by the window, the moonlight gave her an unearthly appearance that was almost hypnotic to me. Her abs were so tight and well formed that I could barely keep from staring openly at her.

I sleep in the nude and that night was no different, so when she sat next to me on the bed, I pulled the covers up and held them over my boobs. I started to ask why she was there, but when she touched my cheek any doubt I had dissolved completely.

“Lacey, I thought about giving you some lame excuse about not being comfortable on the air mattress but we both know that isn’t true.” She kept caressing my face as she spoke and I found myself turning my face into her palm. “I could tell from the way you kissed me that you wanted to and I’ve wanted to kiss you like that for awhile now. C’mon, admit it. You liked it to, didn’t you?”

“Well maybe” I said, “but now, I mean everyone is here.”

“So? You know they don’t really care. This isn’t high school anymore Lacey. Besides they will find out sooner or later anyway, right?”

She had caught me completely off guard and I couldn’t think of anything to say. When she leaned over and kissed me I lost whatever composure I had left and melted into her arms. I felt the covers being pulled down to my waist and when her hand cupped my breast all I could do was hold it there with my own.

I could feel my heart beating hard in my chest as we kissed each other and her soft hand felt incredible as she played with my titties. As she climbed under the covers with me, she told me how happy she was that I was undressed. The whole thing had me really scared, but being afraid always seems to make me hot so the more I felt it, the more willing I was to let her continue touching me.

We kissed like that that for what seemed like several minutes and during that time she never tried to touch my pussy at all. She just kept playing with and kissing my nipples until I was so wet I couldn’t stand it. When I finally got up the courage to touch hers, she sat up and pulled her sports bra of, showing me her wonderful boobs.

She guided my mouth to one and held me gently to it as I took it into my mouth. I could hear her sharp intake of breath as I sucked on it and then she guided me to the other. I could hear her cooing at me quietly while she stroked my face and shoulders and then she laid me onto my back.

“Lacey, just relax baby. I promise you are going to love this.” With that, she pulled the covers down and started kissing her way down my stomach. I knew where she was headed and I opened my thighs for her, letting her slim body move in between them.

I had no idea what to say, but when I felt her soft lips glide over my pussy, I began trembling in anticipation. The softness of her lips and the intuitive action of her tongue were unlike anything I’d felt before. She kissed and teased my pussy so gently that she had me arching up and rotating my hips towards the gentle flicking against my clit.

There was nothing rough or insistent in her technique, just a slowly building cadence of wet caresses that I knew I’d not be able to resist. She seemed totally in tune with me and every time I felt I needed her to move or change how she was licking me, she responded wonderfully.

I watched her in the moonlight as she sucked her finger into her mouth and then brought it downward toward my opening. When she slid it into me and started curling it upwards, I almost jumped off of the bed, but her mouth sealed itself on my clit and all I could do was thrash about, trying not to scream out loud.

No one had ever found my G-spot before, I didn’t even know what it was but Riana found it easily and pressed her finger firmly against the sensitive region, bringing me to one of the most explosive orgasms I’ve ever had.

She held me there, kissing and slowly licking my pussy while the O rolled through me. Every time I thought it was easing, she managed to set me off again until she had my body shuddering on its own.

By the time she stopped, my thighs were wet from my juice and my entire being was purring like a kitten. She moved up next to me and pulled the covers over us as she took me into her arms.

A little later, I had the chance to return the favor and I found that I loved the tastes and aromas of another women. We made love for a long while before we fell asleep together. In the morning, we got our share of giggles, smirks and such but Riana and I just smiled back. Like she said, they were going to find out sooner or later anyway.

Over the next few days I just couldn’t stop thinking about Riana and how exciting it was to make love with her. The whole thing had made me so hot that I could barely control myself. I kept looking over the pictures we took and I rubbed my poor pussy until I came more than once while looking at her fantastic body.

Looking back, my constant arousal wasn’t lost on my dad and our flirting became even more daring over that week until I finally upped the ante by leaving the Polaroid’s of me and the other girls on my nightstand. I don’t really know what I was hoping for, but I really wanted him to...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by LaceyChains
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments