Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex, A Waiting Game - Chapter One

"Family pool parties can have some action."

5
0 Comments 0
3.3k Views 3.3k
2.7k words 2.7k words
"Jim wake up." I heard the words whispered in my ear. I felt kisses down my jawline. "Baby wake up," I heard again as a delicate touch ran over my chest. I felt my bed compress and then a person plop down on my bed. I opened my eyes and my girlfriend was right there in front of me. Her blue eyes stared at me longingly and her perfect white teeth displayed a smile from ear to ear. "Good morning sweetie," Taylor said to me.

"Hi," I said, smiling. "I wish that I could wake up with you every day."

"Three more months and we will be living alone."

"Then every morning will be a good morning," I said as I sat up, straddling her in only my underwear before leaning down and kissing her neck while I ran my hands up and down her side causing her to laugh and squirm underneath me.

"What are you two up to?"

I looked over to my door where my Aunt Katie was standing.

"Hey, Katie, Taylor just woke me up," I said.

Taylor was shielded by me, but when she realized who was at the door, she moved out from under me.

"Katie, it's been so long," she said as they ran into a hug. Then they scurried off down the hall talking like they were in high school girls.

It was another family get together. My mom tried to be the head of her side of the family since she was the oldest and her dad passed away many years ago. She organized every family event from Christmas to random family gatherings throughout the year.

It was always the same people, her younger brother along with his wife and kids, her youngest brother and her sister, the youngest sibling, along with her husband. My two grandmas were always there as well, one was my mom's mom and the other was my grandpa's second wife. It would probably be an awkward situation for most families, but for us it was a regular family event.

My aunt was only seven years older than me because of the gap after my grandpa remarried. Because of that, she was always close to her nephews and her nieces. She was more like an older sister than an aunt.

This particular day was special because we had a new pool. This was the first family gathering with our pool. The family always comes over for the entire day and we play board games, kick ball, basketball, and anything else you could think of; and having a pool created a new realm of activities for us.

I rolled over; my clock said it was only 10:30. I stood up and went into my closet for my swimming trunks.

I was stepping out of the closet when Taylor walked into the room.

"Sorry I had to wake you up, baby," she said as she leaned in for a kiss. "I really thought we were in trouble when Katie came in."

"Yeah, that scared me until I recognized her voice. What time did you get here?"

"Well you told me ten o'clock so I got here at ten o'clock and had to listen to your grandma talk for thirty minutes until your mom suggested I wake you up."

"Sorry about that," I said as she shut the door. "Just three more months until it's all over.”

"Then we will have all the freedom in the world," Taylor said as I held her in my arms again.

We started dating about a year prior. We knew each other in high school where she was a grade lower than me, but only five months younger than I was. We were nothing more than acquaintances throughout our time in classes. But last summer, while getting gas in my truck I saw a hot blonde pull up next to me. I angled myself casually around the pump and saw Taylor. I said hi and we talked for a while, then she invited me to be her date to a wedding. It was more of a "political" date so that she could say she was taken. We ended up staying out all night bouncing from place to place as we kept catching up. From coffee bar to McDonalds and everywhere in between. We laughed, talked and enjoyed each other’s company. One year later we were still together; both of us students at our community college and still living at home.

I opened my mouth wide and really got into the kiss. Her soft lips against mine as her long dainty fingers caressed my bare back. Her natural blonde (and artificially bleached blonde) hair smelled freshly washed. I grabbed one of her long toned legs, pulled it up, and twisted her around. Falling onto my bed, I pulled her tank top off exposing her flat stomach and her bikini clad B cup boobs. Then I pulled her shorts off, over her pink Nikes. I ran my hand over her bikini clad mound and over each nipple through the fabric of her bikini clad breasts. I ground my boxer-covered member against her mound, which hardened me up completely causing my head to poke out the top of my waistband.

Taylor noticed my exposure and said, "We need to take care of that before we go to the pool."

I let her up and she got onto her knees and started kneading my cock through my boxers. She gave one hard pull on my boxers and I was naked. My cock stood at attention right in front of Taylor's mouth.

"I like the clean look," she said motioning towards my shaven pubic area, "I shave down there too!"

I closed my eyes and dreamed of her naked body. We hadn't had sex yet, just blow jobs for me. We decided to take our time before going all the way, and waiting until we were ready turned into waiting until August. That's when we would finally be living together.

Suddenly I came back to reality as she shoved the head of my cock into her mouth. She pushed me on the chest and I fell into my armchair. Taylor was tall, maybe 5'10", but with me at 6'4", she always had trouble blowing me while I was standing.

In this new position, she started bobbing her head up and down my cock taking my whole eight inches in and touching her lips all the way to my body. She had no gag reflex and great skills.

The warmth of her mouth felt exhilarating; my naked body bare to the cold house air. She held her mouth all the way on me for a moment as her tongue worked its way around my shaft, her hands also searching my body, feeling every inch.

My balls tightened as I neared orgasm. Taylor sensed the impeding situation and sprung unexpectedly into action. She stopped stimulating my cock completely and straddled my body.

Her head came towards mine and I put my hands around her beautiful face. We embraced in a kiss as our tongues wrestled for dominance. I reached around and pulled both of the strings on her bikini top.

Two harmless triangles of pink fabric fell to my body as I stared into the face of the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. I looked down and took in the sight of my first view of naked boobs. She was not "busty", but her skinny frame held two perfect mounds of flesh about a handful (I have big hands), which as far as I was concerned were the perfect size. Topping them of were two dime sized areolas, barely darker than her lightly tanned skin, with two pencil eraser sized nipples which stood up proudly about a quarter inch.

"What do you think?" Taylor whispered onto my ear.

"I thought that I loved you the first time I saw you, and as I learn more about you I know I love you, but as I see your perfectly flat stomach..." I said as I caressed her abdomen. "And your flawless legs..." I continued, finishing at her thighs and starting towards her shoulders. "And your beautiful arms down to your perfectly painted fingernails..." as I began my path down towards her hands.

Dina__Fleur
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Dina__Fleur

"And now your perfectly shaped breasts..." as I squeezed her breasts for the first time, running my hands over her nipples, "I know that there is not a good enough word to describe your beauty both inside and out."

Our passionate moment was put on hold as my words tumbled through her head.

Her deep blue eyes watered up as she said, "I never thought I'd find a perfect boyfriend, but now I think I have."

We kissed passionately, our bare bodies rubbing against each other.

My hard cock was lying against my stomach directly under Taylor. Now nowhere near orgasm, she began to grind her bikini clad pussy against my hard cock.

As she basically masturbated me with her body I let out an audible, "Ugh," into Taylor's mouth as the feeling of an orgasm quickly returned. "I'm close," I leaked through our lips once again as she continued to rub herself up and down my shaft.

"I'm close too," she replied as she broke our embrace to use my shoulders as support for her hands as she began to grind quicker.

I could feel my cock partially ease into her pussy lips as they slid over me in this new world of dual pleasure.

Suddenly my door eased open and I saw my aunt's head popping around the door.

My thoughts were going crazy as my girlfriend continued to try and get us both off while, unknowingly to her, my aunt eased her way onto my bed. As she sat down Taylor's eyes popped open. She looked over at my aunt, they exchanged knowing smiles, then Taylor closed her eyes and continued grinding.

My aunt's hand disappeared down the front of her bikini bottoms as she began to play with herself. Blonde hair, tall, C cup boobs and skinny, she wasn't some old hag of an aunt.

Taylor started to moan loud enough that other people in the house should've been able to hear her. Her perfect tits bobbed as her body swayed and stimulated us both.

After my aunt walked in my orgasm faded, but after the roller coaster of pleasure I could feel it coming on hard.

"Here it comes," I groaned as my orgasm rushed through my cock and started spewing my cum all over my stomach.

During my orgasm Taylor ground extra hard which made her start to orgasm as well. Her whole body started shaking and she moaned out one more time before she collapsed onto my chest.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her on the forehead. She leaned up and planted one on my lips. Then she got on her knees again and cleaned off my stomach and cock of all my cum.

"I love you," I said while staring at her beautiful topless body.

"I love you too," she said as she looked for her bikini top. .

It was almost like my aunt wasn't even in the room, but she was. So, I said, "Why are you in here, Katie?"

Taylor answered for her saying, "After seeing us in bed she told me that she would be our lookout so that we could have a little privacy."

Then Katie said, "But when everybody went outside I could hear y'all through the door since the house was so quiet. I couldn't resist seeing what you two were doing. By the way it was hot!"

------------------------

The rest of the day went pretty uneventful. Just the normal pool games and talking with Taylor.

At one point I whispered in her ear, "Are you ready for round two?"

She smiled and wrapped her legs around my waist saying, "I wish we could, but it would look bad if we both disappeared for five minutes."

"You're right, baby," I said as she started to rub again on my rock hard member with her bikini clad body.

A day at the pool got me really horny. My aunt Katie and Taylor with smoking hot bodies got the blood flowing. Then there was my brother's girlfriend and her bikini, and to top it all off my cousin had a huge ass and big sexy legs. She just oozed sexuality although still in high school.

Snapping out of my day dream, and into what I thought would only ever happen in day dreams, Taylor was still grinding away at me.

"You've got to stop, Taylor. I can't cum in a pool full of family."

"Jim, I'm so close too."

"We can't, Taylor," I said as I unwrapped her legs from around me, "Sorry, baby."

"You owe me, Jim."

"I know."

I got out of the pool and grabbed a towel to cover my erection. I walked toward the house to go to my bathroom and finish off what Taylor started.

My aunt was in the kitchen as I walked through the house.

As I passed her she said, "Come help me reach something."

I replied, "One second," and scurried to my room.

Once I got in my room I dropped my towel and my swimming trunks and got on my bed. I got on my back and started running my fingers around my hard cock as I thought about my day. I saw Taylor topless for the first time, we had our first dual orgasm, I saw my aunt finger herself, my cousins ass, and Taylor grinding me in the pool again. A great day.

My door swung open as my aunt said, "It's been more than one second."

Then she recognized what was going on.

"Dammit, Katie, what do you need?"

"Why are you doing that right now, Jim?"

"It's just part of being human," I shot back sarcastically.

"Did Taylor get you like that?"

"It's none of your business."

"This morning made it my business. Do you want me to help you with it?"

"What has gotten into you, Katie?"

She shut my door and walked into the room. "Nothing has gotten into me. I helped you and Taylor out this morning by keeping watch because I know what couples like to do. And I know what guys need." She straddled my legs and licked the entirety of my cock.

She reached back and untied her bikini top. Her two perfect boobs popped out. A little more sag than a 26 year old woman should have, but that somehow made them look even more enticing.

Then she got back to the licking. Around the head and down the underside as she held it up to my stomach. Then on to my balls she used her tongue thoroughly on each one before sucking them one at a time into her mouth.

Next she stood my cock up straight into the air and dropped her mouth on it until she started to gag.

"I'm not sure how Taylor got that whole thing in her mouth," Katie panted after she pulled her head off of my cock, "Your cock is really big. Have you measured it?"

"Yeah it's eight inches long," I answered very annoyed that her mouth was doing anything other than sucking at that moment.

"And the all the way around?"

"Over six inches."

To my delight she resumed sucking my cock. Surprised I had held out as long as I already had, I felt an orgasm coming on.

Katie's lips ran my length up and down as her tongue danced inside her mouth on my dick. Then she sucked my head while she ran her hand up and down my shaft which caused my orgasm to start.

All of a sudden I was cumming in my aunts mouth while she swallowed it all. Her beautiful blue eyes staring right at me.

"Thanks, Katie."

"You owe me, Jim."

"I know."

Then I watched her bikini clad ass exit the room as she retied her bikini top.

----------------------

Thanks to Gunter99 and Flyingsnare for editing, proof reading, and making sure the story made sense. Hopefully we caught all the errors.

Published 
Written by Secretlit777
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors