Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex and the Extended Family: Part 1

"sixteen year old girl finds sexual satisfaction in the arms of her nineteen year old brother."

6
0 Comments 0
2.8k Views 2.8k
898 words 898 words

Sex and the Extended Family:

Part 1

I was never one to keep a diary because nothing ever happened to me that was worth writing about. Nothing exciting ever happened in our farming community. At least nothing that I was aware of before the night my brother fucked my brains out. I started this diary the next day.

My brother Carl and I had always been very close, closer than most brothers and sisters ever become. We had always been best friends, confidants. We had no secrets from one another; we had always been able to share our most intimate thoughts and feelings as we were growing up. As kids, we were inseparable. We did everything together short of having sex together. I won’t deny that I had thought about that from time to time. Having sex with him, I mean. Carl worked out with weights and had a body that any girl would drool over. He was an Adonis. His whole body rippled with muscles. Hell, it always seemed to me that his muscles had muscles. All the girls at school chased after him but it was me that he preferred to spend his time with even though I was three years younger.

Carl graduate high school in “64” and enlisted in the United States Air Force at eighteen. He had been in ROTC so he went straight into OCS and the next time I saw him he was sporting the “butter bars” of a 2 nd Lieutenant and had a pretty little female officer on his arm. I hated her at first sight. My feelings must have shown because that night after everyone else was fast asleep he slipped into my room and locked the door. Slipping off his robe as he walked towards where I lay in my panties and bra, I saw him naked for the first time. He was hung just as I had imagined him to be, like a stallion. His flaccid cock was as long and as thick as my forearm. Well, maybe he wasn’t quite that well endowed but it felt that way when he finally slid his throbbing, rock hard cock slowly inside me.

Carl gently removed my bra and panties before stretching out beside me and gently pulling my body against his. I was a little scared but all fear left me the moment his lips closed over mine. I wasn’t quite sure of what I was suppose to do but I didn’t have too because my body took over. Under the gentle pressure of Carl’s mouth on mine, it opened letting him slip his tongue inside. Our tongues met like two fiery serpents engaged in mortal combat, swirling furiously over and around one another. Carl’s tongue ignited volcanic eruptions of lust everywhere it touched.

Huntter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Huntter

Currents of excitement were coursing through my body like powerful jolts of electricity.

My hand slipped down between us to grip his rapidly hardening cock. Carl moaned deep inside my mouth as I stroked him faster and faster until hot pre cum dripped like scalding drops of hot water on my quivering stomach. Slipping his own hand between my widely spread thighs he started working on my swollen pussy lips and jutting little love button. Slowly, ever so slowly so as to not hurt me, he worked first one, then two and finally three fingers inside my virgin hole, stretching my tight hole wider and wider preparing me for his throbbing manhood. There was no pain, only a mind blowing intense pleasure. I could feel the pressure building deep inside me as he rolled between my thighs and slipped his bloated knob between my gaping lips. Slowly, inch by sweet inch, he slid his throbbing rod deeper and deeper until our pubic bone touched. He held himself like that, motionless, for several minutes, letting my body become acclimated to the fullness it felt. I was already on the verge of an orgasm when he started pumping in and out of my grasping hole, faster and faster until he was slamming in and out of me like a pile driver. My hips were flying up to meet his thrust for mighty thrust. Then, suddenly without warning, I started cuming

Feeling a scream of ecstasy building up I buried my teeth in his shoulder. Seconds later Carl was shooting his wad deep inside of me, each mighty spurt of his scalding hot jism setting off another orgasm that left me weak. Wave after wave of orgasms rolled over me until I collapsed beneath him, totally spent, unable to move.

I held Carl’s spent cock deep inside me as we lay in each other’s arms, talking quietly, caressing one another bodies with gentle touches. Soon I felt him growing hard again. We made love three more times that night before I fell asleep in his arms. When I woke up, he was gone. He was gone but I could still feel him inside me.

I lay there thinking about what we had done, the forbidden fruit that we had sampled and enjoyed, and I was getting turned on again. I needed more forbidden fruit because there had never been anything as satisfying for me. As I fingered myself to another orgasm I wondered what the future held in store for me. I somehow knew that my life had been changed forever.

 

Published 
Written by HornyOldMan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors