Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sexuality: Taboo

"Dani is an unusual girl with a fetish for taboo."

9
2 Comments 2
6.0k Views 6.0k
2.4k words 2.4k words
I’ve always been an unusual girl. I grew up thinking the world is utterly insane and I never quite fit in. Never understood the unspoken rules we have set for ourselves. We always try to keep ourselves from giving in to desire, from speaking the words we long to speak, from dressing the way we want to dress because of how – gasp – society might feel. How other people might feel.

Oh please. I never gave a fuck.

Now, on my 18th birthday, I still felt the same. Possibly even worse.

”Hair dye!” I jumped up to wrap my arms around my stepfather’s neck and gave him a peck on the cheek. I knew it must’ve been hard for him to get me my hair dye; my mother never approved and he always made sure he kept her happy. I wondered how he managed this. Maybe he hadn’t told her and this was the reason why he was giving it to me in private.

”Figured you might need some.” He grinned and pointed at my almost washed out pink hair and dark roots.

”Wow,” I said, looking at the different packages. “You picked all the cool colours.” Purple, aqua, red, black. I was going to have a blast with this.

”I also wanted to get you a new nose ring but eh, the mother villain didn’t approve,” he whispered into my ear, giving me tingly-sensations in places I shouldn’t be.

Alright, I might’ve lied when I said I never gave a fuck. I do feel horribly embarrassed about this fetish I seem to have. I get turned on by almost everything that is taboo. And the most taboo thing in my family would be incest. Especially my mother has an outspoken disgust towards it and my dad is sensitive to the topic, considering his twin brother has a relationship with their youngest sister. Mother refused to have any contact with dad’s twin, and eventually it caused them to divorce. My dad loves his brother, despite of the fact he has a very hard time dealing with his decisions.

”Thanks, Eddy,” I whispered back. He smirked at me and winked. Gosh, he had the most amazing blue eyes. They were kind of icy-blue, but warm regardless. Possibly because his personality shined through; he was a bit of a free spirit, loving life and not taking everything too seriously. He shaved his head completely bald and went to the gym a lot, which made him look a bit dangerous. He looked younger than his actual age, which was 35. Yeah, mom liked her boy-toy. It made him all the more sexy to me.

By the end of the day, I had gotten many other gifts (including some new make-up from my mom; she stepped out of her comfort zone and had given me different red and plum colours, and also some new fishnet stockings) and layed my tired body down on the couch.

”What’s that, pumpkin,” a familiar voice said. “Tired already?” I shrieked and launched myself into my father’s arms.

”Daddy!” Hadn’t seen my father in weeks.

”Hello, my darling girl.” He gently brushed his fingers through my long hair. “I have missed you.”
”I missed you too. I didn’t know you were coming.” I looked up into my dad’s kind, brown eyes.

”Wouldn’t miss your 18 th birthday for the world, Dani,” he said. I smiled and then remembered reality. I broke free out of our embrace and widened my eyes.

”Wha-what about Eddy?” Last time the two of them met, there had been a fight. Both of them had gotten a black eye, but dad also broke his wrist during.

”Sarah- I mean, your mother, had agreed to send him away so I could see my daughter. Just for a little while, of course.”

”That’s… considerate of her, I suppose,” I said while frowning a bit. Yeah, must’ve been a real fucking big deal to let me see my father on my birthday. She probably gave him 15 minutes before Eddy was allowed back in the house.

”Long day?” he asked.

”Yeah. Had a party this afternoon, friends just left. We just had dinner and now I’m stuffed.”

”I got you something,” he said while already giving me a wrapped present. It was a small box. Eagerly I ripped the wrapping off and I gasped when I opened the box. Inside was a gorgeous piece of jewelry; a silver necklace with a cross. The cross was embedded with coloured crystals; purple, pink and turquoise.

”Oh daddy,” I said while going in for another hug. “Thank you. It’s beautiful.”

We talked a bit more, he put the necklace on me and complimented me on how much it suits, and then already my mother came in telling him he had to leave. I hugged him and told him I would try to come see him in two weeks. And then he was gone, already.

I didn’t give my mother a second glimpse as I went to my room, putting away all the presents I got today. I was glad I didn’t decide to throw a bigger party this evening. I was in no mood to party. But then again, my mother would’ve have let me anyway.

I spent the rest of the evening watching television while laying in bed, until I heard a knock on my door.

”No,” I simply stated.

”It’s me,” Eddy said.

I lifted myself up, curious as to why he was there. “Come in.”

He closed the door behind him and sat on the edge of my bed. I had my short pyama pants on and intentionally pulled down the blanket before he came in. My legs were stunning, even though my thighs were chubby; I knew he liked my legs. Seen him look at them before.

”What’s up?” I asked, as I put one leg over the other. His eyes quickly shifted to my legs and then back to me. I held back a smirk.

”How are you doing, Dani? You seemed a bit… down.”

I shrugged. “Not much. I just hate my mom.”

”Oh come on, baby. She’s not too bad.” He smiled. “You know your mom loves you.”

”Yeah…” I arched my back a bit, as if stretching, to focus his attention yet again towards my body. Oh god, the naughty. The taboo. I could feel myself getting wet. Hold back, Dani. This is not one of your fantasies, this is real life. And in real life, situations like these never end well. I think… “I do love her too, I suppose.” I made a face while saying those words, as if they tasted disgusting. “I just don’t like her.

She’s so uptight!” I brought my body back down and teasingly ran a finger over my colorbone. “How come you’re with her?”

Eddy had to swallow before he could speak.

AdrianShine
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdrianShine

“She has… good qualities, too. Sure, I have a hard time coping sometimes, considering I’m much more eh…”

”Fun?” I suggested.

He laughed. “I guess so.”

”Yeah you are. You are so much fun.” I leaned forward to touch his hand for a second, smiled at him, then shifted away again.

”You have plans tomorrow?” he asked, seemingly oblivious to my affection.

”No, why?”

”You wanna do something? Maybe go to the mall or something.”

I contemplated that for a bit. “I want to go swimming. Preferably the beach.”

”Alright,” he laughed. “The water might be a bit cold, still, but I think we can manage. Sarah will probably want to join but she will just lay in the sand so… no worries.” He gently stroked my bare leg, only for a short second or two. “Good night, Dani,” he said and he went out of my room.

Immediately, I took out my vibrator, my heart beating fast still. As soon as I let it slide in my wet pussy and put on the vibrations, I orgasmed with a loud moan in my pillow.

Darn your sinister attraction.

I awoke early the next day; at least early to me. It was around ten in the morning when I had already showered. Over my purple bathing-suit (I wasn’t comfortable in a bikini; I’m not fat but my belly is soft and my ass is huge) I put on a short, black summer dress and didn’t think it through when I put on some black eye-liner. That was surely coming off as soon as I went into the water. I shrugged and went downstairs to eat a bowl of cereal as I watched Eddy pack our stuff while mom was giving him directions.

By eleven we were in the car and half an hour later, we were trying to find a good spot on the beach to lay down our towels. Life was good, living near the ocean.

Eddy began rubbing sun lotion on my mother. The envy was killing me as I was rubbing in my own legs, arms and chest.

”Let me help you with your back,” Eddy said. My heart jumped and I quickly looked at my mother in fear, as if he had said something sexual. He saw the look on my face and frowned curiously. “Or… not?”

Mom didn’t even look up. She was lying down and already enjoying the sun on her skin.

”No,” I quickly said. “I mean, yes. Please. I can’t rub it in myself.” I smiled.

Eddy worked his strong, large hands on my back and I wondered if it was my imagination that he was taking his sweet, sweet time. My bathing suit had a deep, low cut at the back, and a v-cut at the front as well.

”You managed to get your legs?” he asked as his fingers slowly crept down my back. My heart was racing and I wanted to tell him ‘no’, but I immediately said ‘yes’. Stupid me. Surely, he wasn’t intentionally turning me on.

He began working his own chest, legs, arms, and I awaited my chance to rub his back. When it came, I eagerly started rubbing lotion on his muscular, broad back with my tiny, pale hands, while thinking about my small hands wrapped around some other muscle…

He moaned a bit and then laughed. “You should consider doing this for a living.”

”Yes, Danielle has a way or working magic with her hands. She got that from me,” my mother said, shattering my day dream.

”All done,” I said. “Let’s go swimming.”

Like Eddy said it would go, my mother stayed sun bathing while him and I went into the water. It was cold but quickly my body adopted when the water came to our waist. Eddy took a dive and came up a bit further, but still in reach to splash water into my face. We both laughed and I started trying to catch up on him, but after a few times of coming back up for air, I seemed to have lost him. I turned around a few times, trying to spot him, but couldn’t.

”Eddy?” I yelled, my voice unsteady. It was freaking me out a bit. “Eddy, this is not funny!”

Then suddenly something grabbed my ankle and pulled me down. The same something lifted me up and wrapped me into strong arms when we came up for air again. I gasped and slapped Eddy’s chest.

”Not. Funny!”

Eddy laughed and held me close. “I wouldn’t let anything happen to me. Or you.”

Tingly sensations. I tried to free myself out of his arms, but he wouldn’t let me go. “Oh no, you won’t!” he said with a smirk when I lifted my hands up to slap him again. He quickly let go of my legs to grab both of my wrists, while holding me to him with his other arm. I was pressed to his chest and without thinking about it, I wrapped my legs around his waist.

The look on his face was priceless. He tried to hold the smile on his face, but his eyes were full of questions. And so were mine, probably. He let go of my hands and brought both of his down to my legs, slowly moving towards my butt.

Oh god, yes. Feel me up, I beg you.

But then he threw me off of him while laughing and I went under water.

”Looks good on you, that trashy goth look,” he said, when I came back up. It took me a while to understand he was referring to my smeared out eye-liner.

”Yeah, you like goth girls, don’t you?” I teased. “Married to a fancy lady who owns only pink and white clothes, dyes her hair blonde and is wifey-material in general. But secretely…”

He splashed water in my face. “Sure Dani. I’m into goth girls!” He laughed and started swimming away from me.

”I think you are,” I pushed, following him. “We’re much more fun, you know. In general but most certainly in…” I swallowed my words when he turned around, facing me again.

”In what?” he dared, cocking an eyebrow.

I took a deep breath. “In bed.”

”Oh yeah?” He started to come closer towards me. “You got much experience, then?”

”Maybe. What’s it to you?” I said with cockiness in my voice. “Not like you should know about the sex life of your stepdaugther.”

”You don’t feel like my stepdaughter,” he quickly said, as if justifying himself. I lost a bit of sexual attraction when he said it so I tried to regain it by reminding him that I most certainly was.

”You’re married to my mother,” I said. “Doesn’t matter how I feel for you. I am.”

”My gothic stepdaughter.” He grinned. “So why are goth girls so much more fun in bed?”

”We have very few limits. Or at least I do,” I said, while I looked at him daringly. What was I doing? Well, I wasn’t thinking north of my belt, that’s for sure.

Eddy quickly looked at the beach. We were far away and couldn’t possibly be seen if we would… oh god, stop it, Dani. You’re torturing yourself.

”Oh yeah?” he said as he came in closer, his face inches away from mine. Oh… damn.

Published 
Written by Nefertari
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments