Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sharing my Sister's Boyfriend

"I thought I was alone, but was happily wrong. My sister had brought her boyfriend home for me."

4
0 Comments 0
8.0k Views 8.0k
813 words 813 words
I thought I was alone in the house. Like so many other days, my mom was at work and my sister was at her boyfriend's house. I thought I would treat my body to some finger action. I was so horny from watching the boys on the bus and listening to their stories about some orgy that supposedly happened over spring break.

I put some music on and started to dance. I slipped my finger down my shorts and started rubbing my clit. Suddenly I felt a hand grab my tit and another hand grab my throat. I smelled the rugged cologne and knew it was my sister's boyfriend. He was hot and always smelled so delicious. I heard my sister laugh a few steps behind.

"Hey sis, you know Ron?" she asked.

"Of course, hello Ron," I said and quickly took my hand out of my shorts.

"What do you have there," he asked as he took the hand from my tit and grabbed my hand, putting it up to his face. "Mmmm smells so yummy."

My sister hopped over and licked my fingers, then kissed Ron. "Tastes pretty good too," she added giggling.

"Mmm yes I agree," Ron whispered in my ear as he moved his hand from my throat down to my waist, jerking my body backwards to make sure I felt his hard cock against my back.I felt an aching for it deep inside me.

"Mind if I have a better look? I wanna see your little pussy."

I looked over at my sister with a questioning look, and she gave me a nod. "Sure Ron," I answered as I pushed my shorts down.

Ron wasted no time, he told me to lay down on the bed. He pulled my shorts down the rest of the way and nuzzled his face against my soaked panties. His breath sent shivers all over my body, I was glad I was already laying down, or I would have fell down. He moaned something into my mound, and I smiled at my sister.

He pulled away to watch as my sister kissed my mouth and helped me out of my shirt and bra. She started sucking one tit and Ron sucked on the other. I was in heaven and it was just about to get even better. I couldn't believe my sister was actually gonna share this man with me. I always found him attractive from the moment I met him.

KamilleSante
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KamilleSante

He was my sister's age which made him six years older than me, but he never made me feel younger.

As they sucked on my D cup titties, I felt them both go for my crotch. My panties were moved away from my opening and each dipped a finger in my cunt and rubbed my clit. They had me moaning and wiggling around in no time at all. I felt so spoiled and turned on. I came quickly on both of their fingers while they continued to suck my nipples and kiss each other and me once in a while.

Ron asked my sister, "Can I eat your little sister's pussy now love?"

She giggled, "Well only if she eats me out while you do."

Being the bad girl she knew I was, I said, "Well sis get your pussy on my face then."

She quickly shed her clothes and squatted over my face. Ron smacked her ass and watched me lick her for awhile before he dived in between my thighs. He spread my lips with his fingers and stuck one in while he licked and sucked at my clit. I moaned into my sister's pussy, making her moan and press her pussy against my mouth.

I came all over my sister's boyfriend's fingers and tongue. Then I asked my sister, "Can I fuck your boyfriend's cock?"

She kissed me, licking her cum off my face. She pulled my hair and whispered in my ear, "Only if you promise to share John with me sometime."

John was a guy who gave me a ride home a few times. He was very sexy and a year younger than me. We stopped in an alley a few times on the way home and I made sure to show my appreciation for the ride.

"Ron, do you wanna fuck my little sister?" She asked him, then gave him a passionate kiss, tasting my juices and hers mixing together in their mouths.

"Hell yeah, I do," he answered.

We heard a car drive up, and my sister and I quickly dressed and told Ron to sneak out the back way, but to meet us later at a spot we all knew. We cleaned each other up and then greeted our mom who had come home an hour early with pizza and a man. Sneaking out later shouldn't be a problem at all I thought.

 
Published 
Written by hotkitty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors