Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sheila Breast Feeding her Sister

"A true story based on real characters, some at lush too"

0
0 Comments 0
9.0k Views 9.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words
I turned around to find Sheila holding a new born baby in her arms. She sat in the chair asking if I could help her train to breast feed her baby.

“When did you have the baby” I asked the 17 years full bloomed girl that she was then.

“She is my baby as well as my sister” innocently she said.

I took support of the table as I felt the roof is falling down.

I knew Sheila for the last so many years.

She first came with her dad, Paul, bleeding in her pajamas about 3 years ago. Paul told me that she has just attained puberty and is bleeding as there is no female member at home to guide her how to use sanitary towels. I asked a nurse to help her and started walking out of the room with Paul.

“Doc. please do stay with me, I feel confident while you around” said Sheila.

I yielded to the pleading of a young girl. After all, the girl had just stepped into puberty and was in a state of mental readjustment. She got the help from the nurse. She thanked me and planted a kiss on my cheek. Paul told me that her mom died while birthing Sheila and the home is without the touch of a female.

I asked how he managed to rear a new born baby girl alone. Paul told he managed with Sheila’s babyhood and even early childhood with the help of a very caring day-care facility. The praises he showered upon the day care girl indicated how strongly he felt and how lovingly he must have paid for taking very good care of a little kid, Sheila.

Sheila thereafter used to visit the medical facility I worked very often as she lived close by. Mostly her visits were on flimsy issues and concerns. She would come with a headache or with a pain in her stomach while she was nearing her periods. I knew she visited the medical facility just to tease me as she always insisted me to attend her. I, considering her as a naughty young girl did attend her most of the times listening to concocted maladies with professional ethical values.

This time she was back after a long time holding the baby in her arms. “The nurses did not teach you how to feed a baby when you birthed her?” I enquired.

“They did tell me, but I have forgotten” said Sheila so innocently that every man on earth would have believed her except me.

“I will call the nurse to help you again” I responded.

“Doc., can’t you help me” Sheila pleaded pulling her top over and baring her fully developed 36C boob, full with milk and with erect nipple. Her baby was crying as she was thrusting her boob into baby’s tiny lips which the baby was unable to suckle.

I bent to support her boob placing my hand at the bottom of her boob and taught her how to feed the little one. I was sure that Sheila knew full well how to feed a baby but she came to tease me as usual.

As I was shocked and bewildered with her earlier statement, I asked Sheila “Is the baby by Paul? (her dad)”.

She smiled back innocently and replied in affirmative.

Still bewildered, as I knew Paul well, I asked when she delivered the baby.

“She is 3 days old” said Sheila.

“How did it all happen” I asked Sheila still bewildered and in a state of non-believe.

This is what she narrated with unnecessary details omitted.

She is living with her father as the only other person in the house. She had Dawn as her best friend who used to stay back with her at times, especially at the weekends.

Dawn was almost of her age yet she knew much more about female anatomy and sex. She taught her how to please herself by rubbing the clit and also led her into mutual masturbation and licking of each other’s pussies at night.

One fine morning she was waiting for her dad to take her to school and feeling the delay pinching, she barged into the bedroom of her dad. Paul was naked, standing and masturbating with his eyes closed. As Sheila banged the door open, she saw the glory of manhood at its peak and her dad trying to satisfy himself, completely oblivious of his surroundings. He opened his eyes with hands still on his hard dick and was bewildered and shocked to his teen age girl watching his hard dick and masturbating. Dawn had told Sheila that boys and men also masturbated but she had never seen a hard cock in real life and hardly imagined what pleasure it gave even to look at a hard cock. She felt her panties getting wet more than she felt with the tongue of Dawn on her pussy.

Paul, a man of 34, never married after the death of her wife and never brought any girl at home. Sheila was completely mesmerized and lost into the glory of manhood. She, as if walking in sleep, walked over to his naked dad and placed her hands over his hard dick.

miiaapril
Online Now!
Lush Cams
miiaapril

Paul took a deep breath and grunted but did not remove her hands. Sheila, without being asked, slowly slid her hands over her dad’s hard fat 8” cock and bent down to lick the oozing pre-cum. Paul, lost in lust, forgot all he had ever learnt and believed till then about incest and pushed her hard cock into the lips of his daughter.

Sheila sucked him slowly and enjoyed the feel of a hard warm bulging cock in her mouth, salivating it and when Paul ejaculated, she pulled away as she then was not into enjoying the taste of a man’s cum. Paul, feeling his legs week, sat on the bed and kept pulling her daughter’s head into his crotch to complete his ejaculation. Both of them did not talk about the incident anymore as Paul drove her to school, both staying silent all the way.

That night, Paul came home late, heavily drunk and walked into the room of her daughter, Sheila. She had her eyes closed, recollecting what had happened that morning, lying naked on her bed, teasing her clit and slowly fingering her pussy. With Paul entering in her room, she tried to cover herself but Paul moved quickly to her bed and threw the sheets away that she had pulled over. Paul bent over to kiss her daughter’s lips and nibbled her bottom lip. She moaned in pleasure. He took both her boobs in his hands and slowly squeezed them. He placed his lips over the nipples of her daughter and started sucking. Sheila, lost into what she went through in the morning, felt as if fire has been lit inside her. She moaned and turned to allow better access to her father to suck and lick the other nipple too.

Paul, drunk and feeling the heat of the teen age beauty of her daughter, jumped to throw his own clothes off and with his already hard cock went down on her daughter to lick her pussy. Sheila screamed as Paul was licking her pussy and finger fucking her. She had for the first time felt the pleasure her pussy was getting from a male tongue. He grunted and placed himself on top of her daughter with raging hardness of his. He asked Sheila if she wanted him inside her and Sheila was never in the mood to say no. Just one thrust and he bottomed deep into her pussy. Sheila screamed and cried with tears rolling down her cheeks as her hymen was torn so violently. Paul settled deep inside her and stayed motionless to let her feel comfortable with his cock.

After a couple of minutes he started moving in and out slowly and Sheila felt herself almost in heavens. Her pain had evaporated and melted into pleasure. She had never imagined that sex with a man and that too her father, could be so pleasing, so fulfilling, so blissful. She moaning enjoying his father’s hardness in her pussy and pulled her dad over, kissing him passionately and feeling his body close to hers. Paul, drunk as he was, did not bother to pull his cock out while ejaculating and Sheila enjoyed his hot cum lubricating her pussy. Sheila, to her own statement, enjoyed her first ever fucking she had with her dad and asked her dad if she could move into his bedroom. Paul not only welcomed her in his bedroom and asked her to join him in his bed.

Ever since, Sheila told, she used to have sex at least twice a day, one early in the morning and at least once in the night. She enjoyed her sexual relationship so thoroughly that she never thought these as incest. She, according to her own statement, even had sex during her periods too. She always felt completely at home enjoying sex with her dad.

Soon Sheila was pregnant and instead of going for abortion, she and Paul decided to have the baby. As the medical facility I worked, had no Gynecological facilities, she went to another hospital and thus I was unaware all that time.

I asked her, what she is planning.

“I have got my baby and I will take care of my sister above everything” said Sheila.

“And what do you think about marriage, or if you do think of sharing some guy in future?” I asked.

“Well that can always wait” responded Sheila.” Let me take care of my sister; she is my blood and I want to rear her up before thinking of partnering another man”

Now, as I post the story, Sheila has married a young handsome and a very well endowed (as per Sheila’s statement) African American and is enjoying her sexuality to the fullest, but that’s another story.

Her daughter, her sister, her own baby, is now 3 years old and is being taken good care by Paul. Sheila’s husband does not know of her birthing her sister and has no knowledge of her sexual relations with her dad.

Sheila still does steal time to please her dad at least twice a week as she feels it her duty to please her dad until he finds a girl for himself.

Published 
Written by nazhinaz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors