Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She's Safe with Me

"A story of love between step-cousins"

2
0 Comments 0
1.2k Views 1.2k
2.5k words 2.5k words
My name is Alex, I’ve just turned 20 years old and I’m 5” 11 and average/athletically built. I’ve medium length mousey-brown hair, green eyes and a rough patching of dark facial hair. The first thing people notice about me, apparently, is how I dress and my mode of transport. I’m a Biker through and through, riding my own customized Harley Davidson everywhere. Quite a pull with the ladies I tell you.

That day started like any other; I wake up late, grab some breakfast and head on out on my bike to work. After finishing a 9-hour stint in the Home-Depot where I work, I’m just getting my motorcycle gear on when I get a phone call from my 17 year old step-cousin Jodie. So I flip open my old-school phone to answer.

“Alex? I really need your help.” I hear Jodie say, somewhat alarmed.

“Jodie!? What is it? Are you ok?” I hastily answered, genuinely worried for her.

“I-I’m fine...” She stutters in reply.

“Well what is it? What’s happened?” I hasten to add.

“It’s Dave; he’s kicked me out...” She said, just uttering the hint of a whimper down the phone as if to cry.

Dave is aged 19. Dave was Jodie’s long-term boyfriend who had treated her like shit from the day they got together. He was always paying her little – to no mind when they were together and just generally not doing the ‘boyfriend thing’ as she called it. 9/10 times he left her house, Jodie’s mum tells me, Jodie would run to her room crying for seemingly no reason. They had been together for three years, and throughout the course of those three years, I had always been Jodie’s ‘shoulder to cry on’. Which, I might add, I had no problem with at all. On several occasions I had offered to ‘sort Dave out’ with my heavily Biker Ringed up fists, wearing 7 rings in total – an offer which nearly got taken up on several occasions. But, Jodie was blinded by her love for the boy so it never happened.

“Right, that’s it. He’s done.” I replied with anger trembling throughout my body. I’d always been very
protective of Jodie, ever since we were little. This was a step too far.

“No! No way, he’s gone anyway. He’s with his friends or something.” Jodie quickly responded,
attempting to quell my anger.

“I just need you to come and get me. I need to feel safe...” She quickly added in a saddening tone,
audibly doing her best to hold back her tears. All anger had been put to one side for the moment, right now, I needed to protect that girl and make her safe.

“I’ll be right there, don’t you worry.” I exclaimed to her.

“Thanks Alex, thank you so much” She practically whispered down the line.

I flipped my phone shut, shoved on my crash-helmet, started my Harley and roared away toward Jodie’s house as quickly as I could.

I’d always been a good rider and could zone-out and think about other things while cruising. My
thoughts drifted to Jodie. Jodie was three years younger than myself, yet probably 10 years my senior when it came to maturity. Her mother married into our family around 10 years ago, Jodie and I had been very close ever since.

I thought about her, about how she looked, how she sounded and, according to her mother, how safe and secure she felt around me. Jodie is around 5”3, very petite in stature and build, bright blue eyes and a menagerie of colours run through her hair. Like me, she was very alternative and went against the crowd, every month her shoulder length hair would be a different mixture of colours. Which, alongside her beautiful face, made for my all-round perfect girl. Yeah, I was in love with her, and she didn’t know it.

I quickly stopped by my house on the way to Jodie to pick up a spare helmet for her. When I arrived
outside her house, she was sat on the sidewalk, head in her hands, obviously very upset and crying.
She heard me pull up, looked toward me and managed to stifle a smile. I put my bike on its stand and walked toward her. She met me half way and gave me the tenderest hug I’d ever had. I held her tight as she began sobbing into my chest.

“Don’t worry Jodie, you’re safe now. He’ll never do this to you again.” I whispered, trying to hold back my own tears.

Without any further words, she put her helmet on, jumped on my bike and we headed back to my
house. Feeling her holding tightly onto me while riding home was awesome. Knowing she trusted me
wholly, felt safe with me and her life was in my hands while riding this Harley. We arrived home, put
my bike and gear away and I proceeded to cook both of us a pizza each for dinner.

After we cleaned up from dinner, we sat in front of the TV and she’d tell me everything that happened between her and Dave. I’d hear every last detail and just generally, be a good listener for her. It was what she needed. All the while, I sat there listening, I was admiring her beauty and thinking why any man would do anything untoward to her. We talked until the early hours before deciding to head off to bed. I let Jodie sleep in my bed while I slept on the couch downstairs. Lights out.

The next morning, I awoke around nine, before Jodie, and proceeded to make a cup of tea for each of us. I left mine in the kitchen and headed upstairs to leave Jodie’s on the bedside cabinet for her. As I reached the top of the stairs, I heard a faint whimper, which I took as Jodie crying again. I slowly
opened the door to my room where she slept; fully expecting her to be crying into my pillow, but that was not the case. I was greeted by a much better sight.

As I creaked the door open, I saw my duvet was on the floor, as were Jodie’s clothes, and saw the
faint outline of her laid on my bed. As my eyes adjusted to the dimly lit room, I saw what was really
going on. Jodie was in the doggy-style position in my bed, ass in the air, with her fingers slowly
circling her clit. Her face buried in my pillow, attempting to stifle her moans, she didn’t yet realise I
was watching. A tent started to form in my boxer shorts as I watched the beautiful display before me.

With reluctance, I cleared my throat so she could hear I was there. She definitely heard me; I’ve
never seen anyone move so fast in my life. She darted toward the duvet on the floor and quickly
pulled it back onto the bed, covering herself. She was still panting, completely red in the face and
very embarrassed that she had been caught, refusing to maintain eye contact with me. I slowly
moved around the bed, facing away from her to avoid her seeing my hard-on, and placed her cup of
tea on the bedside cabinet.

Art_Of_Hell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Art_Of_Hell

We both sat there, staring at walls for a few moments, neither of us sure
what to say.

“I, uh... I-I guess you saw that huh?” Jodie finally broke the silence.

“Um, yeah a bit I guess...” I hesitantly responded, genuinely not sure what to say.

“Sorry...” She whispered in a joking manner.

“Oh, it’s uh... Alright, we all do it I suppose.” I too said in a joking manner, still trying my best to get my erection to go away.

Another awkward silence started, both of us just staring at the walls for conversation. Jodie then
moved over to the side of the bed I was sat on to get her cup of tea. When she reached over to get it, she must have clocked my hard-on that was still going strong inside my boxer shorts.

“Well, looks like you enjoyed it anyway...” She said jokingly.

“What do you mean?” I stifled a response.

“Well, excuse my vulgarity, but look at that beast in your boxers Alex. Not bad.” She said while
sipping her tea.

‘Did she really just say that? Did she see my raging boner I’ve got for her? SHIT!’ I thought to myself.

“I, uh... Well it’s... But I...” I couldn’t say anything. My mind just shut down from embarrassment.
That’s when I felt her move toward and kneel behind me. She began to slowly rub my shoulders and
run her hands down my back. She then put her mouth right close to my ear and whispered;

“We all do it do we? So do you do it Alex? What do you think about?” she whispered seductively into
my ear, causing all previous discretions to leave my mind, I knew what was going to happen here.

As her hands ran all down my chest, I could feel her shapely boobs rubbing up and down my back; I
knew it was time to be honest.

“Well, yeah I do it sometimes. I think about beautiful girls.” I said, my boner growing ever larger.

“Oh really? What kind of girls?” Jodie whispered into my other ear, biting my ear lobe as she did.

“Well, I like alternative girls I suppose. One’s like you” I responded slyly.

“Like me? What about me then Alex? Do you think about me?” She whispered as her hands ran lower and lower down my body. That was all the invitation I needed.

I span around, now facing Jodie, pushed her to the bed and held her hands down. A great smile
spread across both of our faces. I ran my eyes up and down her naked body, taking in her shapely
breasts which I’d hazard a guess at C-Cups. Down her toned stomach where a small tattoo of a bird
carrying a branch goes just into where her panty-line would be. Then down to her perfect pussy. She was totally shaved and obviously still very wet from her masturbation session moments before, her hard clit peeking out of her folds.

“I think about you all the time. And after seeing this, I will even more...” I said slyly, with a devilish grin spreading from ear to ear.

“Well, how about instead of thinking about me, you actually take me?” She whispered into my ear
while stroking my cock through my boxers.

We enveloped into a long, deep kiss. Our tongues wrapping around one another, our hands exploring one another and our minds bonding to each other. Jodie sat herself on top of me, broke the kiss and gave me a devilish grin; I knew what she was doing. She slowly kissed her way down my torso, ripped my now straining boxer shorts off and engulfed my cock into her mouth. I’m about 7” length with around a 3” girth, but she swallowed it like a pro. Wow, she was indeed a pro; I’d never had anything like it. She’d do all the way down to the hilt, come back up, circle the head with her tongue and go down again for another round. This carried on for a few minutes before I decided it was her turn.

I pulled her head up toward me and gave her another deep kiss. I kissed down her neck, down to her
magnificent breasts and proceeded to suck on and give each of them the attention required. Hearing
her moans was the best sound I’d ever hear. I then worked my way over her stomach, kissing her
little bird tattoo before teasing her pussy.

I kissed my way down her right thigh, came dangerously close and breathed over her pussy, before
kissing my way down her left thigh. After she’d been teased enough, I delved right in. Licking up and
down her folds, sucking on her tender clit and probing her entrance with my tongue, tongue fucking
her hole. After a few minutes, her moans go louder and louder, so I inserted a finger, louder still, and
then two. Her orgasm came like a freight train, she clamped so hard on my fingers as I continued
sucking on her clit, and no noise escaped her gaping mouth, just air.

She pulled my head away from her tender pussy and up to her. We kissed and she tasted her own
juices and loved it. While kissing, she guided my cock to her pussy and slowly began to impale
herself upon it, missionary style. She was so tight, so smooth and so wet. We continued to kiss as I
kneaded her breasts while she circled her clit with her hand as I pumped into her.

After a little while of pure bliss, she pushed me down and began riding me cow-girl style as I leant up, suckling each of her exquisite breasts. Here we were, my beautiful step-cousin, whom I had been so protective of, was riding me. Only yesterday she was crying in my arms, now she was moaning and screaming in them.

Her moans got louder and louder, she was reaching her second climax as I was reaching my own. I
began grunting and stiffening up, Jodie knew what was going to happen. She stopped for a moment
and leant down to whisper into my ear;

“Do it. Cum with me, cum inside of me. I want you, I want all of you.” She said so seductively before
carrying on riding me.

We both lasted only a few more pumps before she screamed and clamped her pussy down in climax.
This proved too much for me, I exploded inside of her like never before. Her pussy milked every last
drop of cum out of my balls. We stay there for a moment, still intertwined, catching our breath. We make eye contact and both begin to start laughing. She lies down next to me, still panting, and looks lovingly into my eyes.

“Well, now you can stop thinking about me, you can have me.” She said lovingly.

“I would want nothing more my beautiful angel.” I said before enveloping her in another tender kiss.

She then lowers a finger to her pussy, sticks it inside and brings her cum-soaked finger to her mouth
before sucking it, looking deeply into my eyes. That was hot.

“Ready for round two big guy?” She said while grabbing my cock.

Yes. Yes I was.

Published 
Written by Outlaws
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors