Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shocked By My Cousin

"i was pleasently shocked by my cousin when i picked her up to stay with me for a few weeks"

12
0 Comments 0
8.5k Views 8.5k
1.5k words 1.5k words
During the summer of 2008 my aunty had to go to England, for two weeks, due to work commitments leaving my recently 18 year old cousin, Annalyce, without a trusted adult to look after her. I offered to my aunty for Annalyce to stay with me, commenting that I would happily sleep on the couch in my new apartment. After recently moving out from my parents’ home I was feeling a little in need of some company so this worked out for both parties in this situation as she was leaving the next day.

Driving round to my aunt’s house next day to pick up Annalyce, I decide to wear my favourite pair of denim shorts and chose not to wear a shirt due to the heat, 41 degrees. Arriving at my aunt’s house I knocked on the front door with no avail due to the heavy metal music being pumped through the sound system. I decide to walk around the back and am I glad I did because as I walked past the open bathroom window I notice that Annalyce was completely naked and just stepping out of the shower. Trying not to be seen or heard I decided to sneak a look at the naked young beauty before me even though I shouldn’t have seeing as she was my cousin.

Now Annalyce isn’t what you would call skinny, she isn’t fat though either. She has dark blonde hair which frames her face with the cutest smile I have ever seen. She stands about 5ft 8 and wears size 20DD bra (I know this from when I was snooping in her house last time I was there) and has curves that could turn a gay man straight if she wanted to. After noticing Annalyce flash a quick cheeky grin while wrapping her hair in a towel and walking out of the bathroom, I thought I was busted for perving on my little cousin.

I walk round to the backdoor which is never locked and walk straight in and all I get is “Did you enjoy what you saw, cousin?” all I could muster was a smile and a wave as she disappeared into her room. After approximately 10 or so minutes Annalyce finally emerges from her room causing my jaw to hit the floor. Standing in the doorway to the lounge room innocently leaning on the door frame was Annalyce wearing skinny jeans which clung to her sexy young legs like glue and a low cut V-neck shirt showing off ample cleavage. I noticed that she wasn’t wearing a bra which caused her nipples to poke through the shirt.

Punching me in the arm and saying ,“Well give us a hug then cuz” which causes me to return to planet earth from which I was standing staring at my cousin looking like a stunned mullet. “Huh, what?” is all that I managed to say. Now I had developed a thing for Annalyce a few years ago when I had spent a few weeks her and my aunty while my parents were refurbishing the bathroom. The main reason for this is that I woke early in the morning like I normally do and stumbling to the bathroom to have a shower and I had stripped off and was about to turn the taps on when Annalyce walks in completely naked. I turned around to see who it was and covering my cock with my hands which was becoming increasingly difficult due to my cock growing harder and harder from the sight in front of me. My cousin was standing naked in front of me with no shame, not even attempting to cover herself. It was good to see that she still took care of herself, trimming her pubic region into a nice shape. I couldn’t help but smile when I saw that she had a section of hair completely shaved off and had a tattoo of a stick figure mowing her ‘lawn’.

Now I stand at 6ft 3 and weigh approximately 90kilos which is mainly muscle from working as a concrete labourer 6 days a week for the last 18 months. I can’t remember my natural hair colour as I have changed it so many times I have lost count and I am well hung with a 9 inch cock.

Anyway back to the story. After picking up Annalyce and driving back to mine I tell her to make herself at home.

VeronicaTorks
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronicaTorks

She asks if I mean it and whips off her shirt revealing her breasts and confirming my assumptions of her not wearing a bra. After noticing the look on my face, she simply says “If you can do it so can I”. Smiling I say that its fine and trying to be cheeky I take off my shorts and as usual I wasn’t wearing underwear so I was standing in front of my cousin and noticing the cheeky grin on her face I simply say “what?” to which she simply smiled and looked at my hardening cock. After apologising and trying to cover up my semi hard cock, she asks if it was because of her and I just nod. Annalyce then unbuttons her jeans and unzips the fly and slides them down to her ankles and steps out of them and now is standing only in her favourite lime green G-string which I secretly bought for her and left under her pillow with a note saying ‘enjoy’.

Walking up to me, Annalyce then says she can help me and gets on her knees and grasps my hard on and I gasp a little. She then smiles and slowly strokes me and lowers her head and licks my crown and lowers her head until she is deep throating me like a pro. She was sucking, liking and stroking me and I could feel my cum building. I tell her I am going to cum and she stuffs my whole cock into her mouth and she sucks me with such want and need as if she was starving and this was her next meal. I softly grab the hair on the back of her head and push my cock down her throat a little more and cum so much that it dribbles down her chin but she licks her lips and whips her chin on the back of her hand and licks that up too saying that I was the best she had ever tasted.

Wanting to return the favour, I tell Annalyce to stand up then I pick her up and carry her to my bed and lay her down and lay over her and kiss her with such passion and she returns with the same passion. Kissing my way down her neck and chest I lick her left nipple and suck it a little and she moans a little. Moving over to her right nipple, I do the same but softly nibble it a little and I get a bigger moan in response. Continuing to kiss my way down her body I slide her g off as I keep kissing her stomach and inner thighs. Opening her long slender legs to allow easier access to her sweet love tunnel I inhale deeply and then kiss her lips and am instantly drawn in by the mesmerising taste and scent of her sweet nectar. Licking her out I bring her to orgasm and I lap up her sweet pussy juices.

Annalyce then tells me to stop and lay on my back. I comply and she moves so she her pussy is in my face and my cock is in hers. Taking the hint I start to lick her out while she sucks me off again. Only this time when I get hard (which didn’t take too long) she moves so she is straddling me and my cock is against her opening. Slowly lowering herself onto my rock hard cock she winces in pain coz of the size but looks me in the eyes the whole time and smiles. When my whole cock is inside her, she sits there getting used the feeling then slowly slides herself up so just my cock head is in her then slides all the way down again. After making love with her for what seemed like hours, I wrap my arms around her and roll over so I am on top and I take control and start to thrust in and out with building momentum. I lean down and we kiss again then she tells me she wants to try something so I pull out and she rolls onto her hands and knees and tells me she wants to take me from behind. Moving into position, I rub my cock up and down her wet pussy teasing her until she thrusts back so my cock is completely inside of her. Fucking my cousin harder and faster she scream that she is going to cum so I reach around her and play with her clit and she cums so hard and her pussy muscles clamp onto my cock and I cum inside her so much that our juices overflow and run down her legs.

To be continued…

Published 
Written by uglykid153
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors