Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sibling love young and old

"A story of a sisters first love rekindled after 20 years."

0
1 Comment 1
4.1k Views 4.1k
6.4k words 6.4k words
When I was in school, I was taller than most, about 6 foot or so, and sported some hair on my chest and was already shaving my face. My sister, who was a junior in high school at the time, would always tease me by calling me a young Tom Selleck. Anyway, we lived on the water, and the weather was great nine months out of the year, so she would usually sun every day in the back yard. I would enjoy peeking out of the window and see her thin, tanned, sweat glistened body lying there in the hot sun. She had blond hair that she usually wore down past her shoulders, but she would knot it up so she could sun; every inch of that body not covered with a swimsuit would get exposure. She was almost a C cup {I knew her size because I used to look at her bikini top label when I helped to fold her laundry} and had those breasts that kind of hung, but did the upturn and would bounce when she walked heavy footed, which was really noticeable when she did not wear a bra under a night shirt or tank top around the house. It was absolute murder on my young hormones.

As I would peek out of the window, I would watch her and let my mind run wild with the things I could do with her body, and get so excited, I would wet the front of my swim trunks with precum. It was impossible not to touch myself and what such a relief to jack off and get rid of my load because of the ache I would get in my 16 year old balls. It would give me a rush when she would lie on her stomach and untie her top and adjust her body, so I could watch those breasts hang, just so I could get a slight nipple shot. Now she had given a few accidental downblouse shots, due to her mostly wearing tank tops and no bra around the house. She had those pencil eraser nipples, the big joke pencil kind, and I always fantasized what it would be like sucking them as she grabbed my head. I would also get horny seeing the sweat stain in the crotch of her bikini bottoms as she would have her legs spread to sun every inch of her inner thighs. I can’t remember how many times I jacked off when she laid out, and I would bet it was almost daily once she started doing it.

Anyway, one day I was in the carport, and she was on her back with her top untied from around her neck and folded just so the nipples would not show. You know how the girls like to put the tease on. We were the only ones home, and the weekenders were not next door for it was after school. A breeze whipped and her top flipped to reveal one tit. I could not take it and started beating off as I was looking around the corner with my back pressed to the wall. I maybe should have gone into the house, but I wanted a tit shot when I came and I was afraid she might have noticed her top flipped and fixed it before I got in the house to the window. It was such a good jack off due to all the precum I had mustered up watching her, I must have moaned because she turned her head and caught me just as I was about to cum and realized what had happened to her top. I got scared and pulled my shorts up as I ran and didn't get to finish.

She came into the house and marched right to my room, still in her bikini that she must have rushed to put on, because her nipple was almost poking from the right side of her lopsided top. I just could not stand it, staring at her almost exposed nipple, and to make matters worse, my hard on would not go down. She could see my hard on through my boxer trunks and was staring at it as it made a huge, precum wet spot. It also didn’t help that I was looking at her breasts with suntan lotion and sweat wetting her top and the scent of her sweat and coco butter was making me crazy. Anyway, she had said that she saw what I was doing and sat down next to me as she started to explain that it was normal for me to be curious. Funny, all I wanted to do was pull her top down and see her breasts flop out and I pretty much missed most of the conversation; however, what I did hear was that she was wondering what I looked like too because she was a virgin and had never seen a penis, with exception to a biology book. She also said that she did not want to experience sex with the guys at school because they were nasty so she spent her time in her books and masturbating to kill the sexual edge as to keep focused. Wow, now all I could think of at that point was her hand on her pussy, rubbing it and enjoying it. I always thought she was a bit of a good girl.

Now I bet you know where this was going. She said I now owed her a look at my cock since I had a look at her tit. My heart was thumping so hard, and my ears had that rush sound, I heard myself say that I would like that without me realizing I said it. She asked me to pull my trunks down, and I did as I was told. Now my cock was already doing the tent thing, but when it did the spring board and spewed precum at her as the trunks peeled past my cock, she got a big smile on her face. She played with it and was amazed by the feel and the amount of the precum and she felt my balls like she was doing an examination, seeming to enjoy herself with a new toy squeezing each one, almost to the point it hurt. She was amazed that she could barely make a ring around my cock with her thumb and forefinger, and that it was much longer than her hand and could milk the precum out of it. I swear, she actually said she could milk it! If I didn’t know any better, I would say she was doing research. I had finally built up the courage and asked her if I could see both of her breasts, and she said that would be o.k. and told me to remove her top. That was no task at all, because I had dreamt of it a thousand times. I untied the top from around her back first and pulled the strings around to the front and cupped her tits in the bikini top so they would flop when I lifted them up. Who would have thought seeing that would have been so exciting? I almost came right then. It was a good thing I was a career masturbator and had some control. She then had me get on the bed and sit with my back against the bed headboard and she sat on my legs so I could touch her tits and she could play with my cock and balls. I had so much precum it was like she had put hand cream on it. Her breasts were better than I had ever imagined, and I got brave leaned forward and put a nipple in my mouth. She moaned and I instinctively grabbed her back and pulled her into me as I pulled her hair out of the knot she had it in, letting it fall on the two of us. The smell of coco butter and her scent was more than I could take, but she slowly beat me off until I came because she was “playing with it” as she had told me, which in my opinion took too long because of that bitter, sweet pain in my balls. When I came, it actually made a squeak noise and shot all over her stomach and tits. As she got up, I noticed how wet her bikini bottoms were, and looking back on it as I got more experienced, it was from her being so horny. As she left the room, with my cum running onto her bottoms and her hand rubbing her pussy, She informed me that next time it was my turn to masturbate her. I cracked an O.K. to her.

The next day after she had finished her homework she went outside again. I was in my usual spot watching and she looked at the window and asked if I was watching her. I said in a cracked voice, yes, and she tied her top and walked in. When she came into the house, she grabbed my hand and took me to her room, and asked me to give her a hand job. She instructed me to remove her bikini top and bottoms and showed me the finer points of her pussy and how she liked to be touched. {NOTE: which proved to be very useful later in life… thanks sis.} She had me lick my finger and gently touch her clitoris and take some of her juices and lube it slowly. I had asked her if she wanted me to put some precum on her and she said no. It was then that she then laid down the ground rules. No penetration and no precum or cum below the waist. She was not on the pill and wanted to remain a virgin. I was o.k. with that.

After what had taken almost an hour of gentle touching, nipple sucking and kissing, {NOTE: it was then that I had acquired a taste for the scent and flavor of coco butter, sweat and pussy juice} she was about ready to explode. I have never before, in my young life, heard a person moan like that. It was so exciting to hear her yell, “harder and faster and suck harder on my tit.” I was so horny; my cock was covering her side in precum. She felt it and ran her fingers through my slimy mess and tasted it. She kept tasting it until she had to squeeze it from my cock and continued until she came. What a scream she made. I was so glad that rattle box window A/C unit was running, or the people six houses away would have thought she was being stabbed. {NOTE: I was wishing with my cock} When she was finished drenching my hand she started licking my precum right from my penis. She said the taste of coco butter, sweat and precum was so good, she could not get enough. She beat me something fierce until I came and rubbed my cum all over her breasts and stomach and told me to lick it off of her. She then took me into her shower, yes; she had her own bathroom, and cleaned the two of us up, paying special attention to my cock, making me cum again with a reach around, hair conditioner hand job.

We did this just about every day for about a month and a half. {with exception to weekends when mom and dad were at home and on those days, if it was nice, we would go out in the boat, and find a cove or tributary in the mangroves and get naked and sun and sex together in coco butter heaven} We got good at experimenting with positions, masturbating each other and me sucking her tits. It was mostly her on my lap jacking and playing, and me rubbing her clit that was behind my balls and sucking her hard nipples. Penetration of any kind was still forbidden. For the next year and a half we did this, and when mom and dad were out of town, we slept together, having our style of non penetration sex, and we also showered together, which usually ended up becoming shower sex…. well that deal we even did when they were in town, because they worked late. After a while, we had eventually graduated to oral sex, finding that she enjoyed the “69” but really liked me between her legs so I could play with her tits and twist her nipples during the tongue lashing she would gladly receive as she mashed my face into her blond, trimmed pussy. Mom even noticed that we were getting along better and were polite to each other and was very pleased. If she only knew.

One weekend mom and dad were gone; we did it almost every time we had the urge. My cock was actually dry heaving after the fourth or fifth time. She then had to alternate blow jobs and hand jobs, due to the sore she eventually made on the side of my cock. I told her that was o.k. because it hurt so good. One weekend, during a first of many play times, she wanted to try something a friend told her she did with her boyfriend, blowing me a snowball. She liked my precum allot, but would only suck it and pull away before I came so it would squirt on her and me. Well, this time she caught it, and then, to my surprise, gave me a French kiss with my cum in her mouth so we could share. She would not pull away until we both drank all of our juices. She really enjoyed the “69” after that for two reasons; first, my arms were long enough that I could play with her tits, and second because she could also taste herself mixed with me, and she decided she liked it allot. Her other favorite was the oral sex I would give her as she hung on to the boats diving deck, resting her head on a ski vest on the platform as she floated in the water. It was shallow enough in many places, that I could stand and lick her and still twist her nipples. I would say we scared our share of fish and birds when we did that.

Sadly, that ended when she went to college, and during thanksgiving and other breaks, we would catch up, and after the first summer of college, she came home and we began our ritual again. After that summer, it stopped because she met a guy. Needless to say, I was bummed, and had to stumble with the girls at school. Man did they have a whole lot to learn and many were, just dirty. We, as a family were neat freaks.

The summer I graduated from school, she was living about 50 miles away, and single; I guess the guy didn’t work out. I would visit her from time to time before I went into the service, and would spend the weekends with her. My last weekend before I joined the service, we had one more romp in her apartment. She had shopped before I got there, and I am guessing had the weekend planned, so we did not have to leave the apartment, and by the time I left, my cock was raw, but hurt so good. It was the first time in a long time, and the last time till a long time later.

Now, 20 years later, and I am happily married, and she had been visiting family in town frequently. She turned out looking like a slim Beverly Deangelo, and had asked on one of her fist visits if I was still thinking about her. I confessed that there was not a day or a session of sex with my wife that she does not enter my mind. She had expressed an urge to take a brother/sister day to the city and get a room for the day to finish what we started, going all the way. I told her that it would be exciting because there is no chance of her getting pregnant, but wow, how to pull it off! She also said that every time she had sex with other men, she had always wondered what I would have been like, and regretted not going on the pill in high school and doing me then.

Well, that evening, we were grilling out at my house, and we all had a bit of wine. The family was in the living room and she was in the kitchen wearing a sundress, and I could see her huge nipples poking through the sheer top, and it was all I could do not to hammer her on the kitchen table!!! I walked around her, brushing her perfect round ass, and feeling tipsy and brave, I gave her a sniff on the nape of her neck, a light kiss behind her ear, and put a hand on her groin, lightly rubbing, and gently twisted her nipple with the other hand. I whispered in her ear, “Name the weekend” as she felt my hard on against the middle of her back. She turned and gave me a full tongue kiss with her hand on my cock and then hugged me and whispered, “You will not be sorry.” Just them my wife walked in and said how nice it was that I was getting a hug from my sister and how we got along so well. Thank goodness she only caught the hug. Now don’t get me wrong. My wife is a hard body, and reminds me of a younger, slender Annette Bening with B cups with a body you could bounce a quarter off of, and sex is really great, but this was...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by precum
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments