Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sibling Lovers

"You Just Want to Look at my Bum."

26
9 Comments 9
19.7k Views 19.7k
4.4k words 4.4k words

"She's still screwing, we won't get any sense out of her for the next couple of hours," I looked at my sister and saw the disappointed look on her face as she peeked in through the crack in mum's bedroom door.

"Who's the guy?"

"I don't know, it's a new one."

"He sure is energetic," she giggled. "They've been at it all night!"

I looked over her shoulder at where our mother had both legs wrapped around the man's back. She was naked apart from her stockings and from where we stood, we could see his hairy balls banging against her ass as he powered into her body.

We went downstairs and into the huge, spacious kitchen where I made breakfast for us both and we sat eating it in a silence only broken by the occasional moan or squeal from upstairs.

"I wish she'd never won that money, Mark," she said sadly as we drank our juice. "She's drinking herself to death"

My twin sister was referring to the nine point six million pounds she'd won on the national lottery a year ago, it was a dream that many people cherished.

No more money worries, a big new house, new cars, as many holidays abroad as they could wish for, but for us it had turned into a nightmare.

Sure, we had all of those things I've mentioned, but dad had cleared off with a girl not much older than me and Milly, (We were just sixteen) and mum was seeing how many men or women she could screw in as short a time as possible!

"Come on, squirt," I said. "Let's go for a walk down to the river."

Our home was beautiful, a seven-bedroom mansion standing on twenty acres of land. Long, beautifully kept lawns at the rear sloped gently down to the Thames where in the summer, the dozens of different pleasure craft ferried people to and from picnics, or to their favourite riverside pubs for a drink.

They'd paid two million pounds for it and me and Milly had loved it as soon as we had seen it. We'd always been close and had only made a few close friends, we were comfortable in each other's company, throughout our school years, we'd always been in the same class and our marks were nearly identical.

Various teachers had tried to say that we were comparing notes, or cheating just so that we wouldn't be parted, but we'd proved them wrong in the final exam before the end of term by sitting in different classrooms for the exam, our results were again identical!

We held hands as we walked down towards the river and sat on the bank.

"There's one solution, Mark," she said. "At least it would mean we didn't have to run away.

"Go on," I urged her. "Milly always had something constructive to say when we were faced with a problem, whereas I preferred to go in full steam and bulldoze my way through it.

"Well the place is big enough for us to have our own apartment, we could sweet talk her into having the alterations done almost immediately, just a bedroom each, a living room each, a kitchen and a bathroom, it would still leave mum with three bedrooms wouldn't it?"

Good old Milly, always the sensible one!

"That sounds great squirt," I said "But we've got to catch her sober first."

Just then we heard the roar of a car as her latest flame pulled away, gravel spinning beneath the wheels of his Ferrari.

"She'll be having a shower now, before she goes back to bed for a couple of hours," I said as we hurried back up to the house. "Go on ahead and catch her before she falls asleep."

"You just want to look at my bum," she laughed. But ran ahead anyway knowing that her short skirt would be flaring up around her hips as she ran.

It was too and I laughed as she deliberately flipped the back of it up to flash her little white panties at me.

She obviously caught her in time because they were sitting in the kitchen, talking as I got there. Mum was still a pretty young woman at thirty-five, her figure was still trim and from what I could see beneath the flimsy lace robe she had on. Her breasts were still firm and didn't really need the support of a bra.

Her short blonde hair was still wet from the shower, she looked tired though as though a month on the wagon would do her some good. She smiled up at me and raised her face for a kiss.

"Hi, Marky, sorry I was out late darling, but I met this fabulous man."

"We know, mum," Milly interrupted. "We saw him scooting back home to his wife and kids."

Mum chose to ignore her which was just as well, the last thing I wanted was for her to have a slanging match with Milly. It's not that she was a bad mum, although on the surface, she probably was, but dad leaving like that hurt her badly and I think she needed to be reassured that she was still attractive.

"So," she smiled and lit a cigarette. "What's all this about wanting to turn this place into a block of flats?"

"Not quite, mum," I laughed and together Milly and I went over the proposals she'd come up with earlier, I pointed out tactfully that she'd have a lot more privacy for her nocturnal activities and I think it was that, that swung it for us.

"Okay," she grinned and stood up. "Get Bob the builder to give me a written estimate as soon as you can and if it doesn't cost the earth, you can have it done. Now I'm going back to bed for a couple of hours."

Milly waited until I'd finished looking at mum's sexy little bottom peeking out from beneath her robe as she climbed the stairs and then threw her arms around me.

"Let's go round to see Bob."

Bob was a local builder who'd done a bit of work at the house before we moved in and luckily we found him still in his yard as we pulled up on our bikes.

"It'll cost a bob or two you know," he said when we told him what we wanted, but the gleam of money shone in his eyes, so we threw our bikes onto the pile of sand and bricks in his truck and went back to the house. There was only a single passenger seat in the rickety old truck so Milly had to sit on my lap and the little minx wriggled her bottom every time we went over a bump.

"Pervert," she whispered as we got out.

"Tart," I responded and we laughed together at our own secret little joke.

It took him two hours to give us the written quote which looked very reasonable to us both and even mum didn't raise any objections when she read it over tea.

"How long will it take him, did he say?"

"Well, he said that if we took the four end bedrooms and converted that big utility room into a bathroom, he would be able just to brick the upstairs passageway up and build us a stairway outside in a week."

And he said if we can buy all the fixtures for the bathroom, it would all be done and dusted in about a month." Milly was as excited as I'd ever seen her, her eyes were positively shining,

"Right," mum said with a smile. "I'll ring him now."

Milly and I didn't get much time to ourselves over the next month or so. Mum still did her own thing though and one night Milly woke me up to say that she'd heard mum with another woman. I opened one eye and stared at her sweet little slit just inches from my face and told her that I'd much rather stay there and look at her pussy.

Although we'd never actually done anything together, apart from playing with ourselves in front of each other, we'd both agreed that we'd wait until we could be sure of the privacy our own flat would bring us.

"Just a couple more nights, Marky," she whispered. "Then we can really be together." But she made no attempt to cover up as we tiptoed along the landing to where a light still shone brightly in mum's bedroom.

She was lying on top of the bed with another woman, their groins connected by a large, black rubber dildo and they were kissing passionately as they writhed and heaved against each other lost in their ecstatic lovemaking.

"Oh wow," Milly whispered. "Oh, Marky, look at that."

She leaned against me, her hand moving slowly down over her stomach towards her mound.

"Marky, I'll come if I stay here any longer." my hand found hers and she made no objection as with fingers entwined we caressed the softness of her puffy little cunt lips.

"Go on then, baby," I whispered softly and moved our hands up gently so that our fingers slipped in between her folds. "Come here, now while you're watching mum."

It was a step further than we'd ever been before, but she took it without thinking and orgasmed immediately, as between us both we felt the delicious wetness inside her!

Her legs threatened to buckle, but I supported her and with a last, lingering look at our mother frantically fucking her lover, we went on tiptoes back to my bedroom.

"Can I get in with you, Mark?" she asked shyly and then giggled when she saw my erection jutting out obscenely from my groin.

"Was it me who did that." she smiled. "Or mum?"

I never had the chance to reply, we slipped into my bed together and her mouth covered mine. "She looked so fucking sexy, Mark," she breathed as she moved her hand down over my stomach, "Did you see her cunt?"

All I could do was moan softly as her fingers found my erection, gripped it for a second and then traveled downwards.

"She's got a lovely cunt hasn't she, Marky?" her fingers found my balls and she cupped them in her hand. "Would you like to fuck her, Mark?"

"Oh God, Milly," I sighed. "That's not fair."

She squeezed my balls gently.

"I would, I'd love to taste her pussy Mark, wouldn't you like to watch as I ran my tongue up in between her cunt lips?"

Her hand went back to my penis.

"Just imagine it, Mark." she breathed, her lips just touching my ear. "Your cock right up me as I'm licking mum."

I exploded, the cum jetted out of me, but Milly had been expecting it. Her head dipped and her lips closed over me. I jerked again and again and she looked at me with those beautiful big eyes of hers as she swallowed every last drop!

We awoke much later, Milly with her head on my stomach and her fingers still clutching my flaccid penis.

"Hi, beautiful," I said as she stirred too and smiled up at me.

"Hi," she said softly. "What time is it?"

I turned to look at the clock and then I saw it, the note from mum propped up against it saying, "I was going to ask if you wanted to go into town with me, but you looked so comfortable together, I didn't want to wake you."

"Oh shit, she knows."

"What? Who knows, what do you mean?" she sat up in alarm and stared at me, then she saw the note too and giggled.

She actually bloody laughed, our mother had been into my bedroom, saw us sleeping in the same bed, naked and my sister with her head on my stomach, a hand gripping my penis and she laughed!

My phone rang then and mum said. "Hi, darling. Dust checking if you're awake yet."

Milly ran into her own room and came back with an armful of clean clothes as mum and I chatted, I couldn't answer the unspoken question on her face because up until then, mum hadn't mentioned what she'd seen!

"I take it that Milly's up too?"

"Yes, er mum, about last night, she couldn't sleep so she came in to chat with me and we, well we must have fallen asleep."

The sexy little chuckle sent a shiver down my spine as she laughed.

"If you say so, darling. Look, why don't you both meet me in town, get the bus and I'll meet you outside the market in say, half an hour, okay?"

"Okay, mum," I agreed as Milly held out a little pink thong for me to step into, I put the receiver down and grinned at her as she tucked my stiffening penis away.

"What the hell are you doing, I can't wear this?"

"Yes, you can, or are you too much of a man to wear your sister's panties?"

"Are these what you had on yesterday?"

JenTayrlor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JenTayrlor

"Yes." she smiled as she stepped into a very brief pair of white knickers. "But you look sexy in them as well."

They were a bit uncomfortable and my penis kept peeking out over the waistband, but just the thought that they'd been next to sweet little pussy was enough, so we dressed hurriedly and had to run to catch the bus into town.

Mum was all smiles as we met her and she offered to buy us breakfast in a nearby coffee shop.

"So," she smiled as we sat down to our toasted muffins and coffee, "Want to tell me anything?"

Milly blushed a little and grinned, "Well you and your friend were making such a noise, it woke me up, I couldn't get back to sleep so I just crawled in next to Marky."

"I think I'm beginning to see now why you wanted your own apartment so badly."

"We didn't do anything, mum, honest."

"So falling to sleep with your head on your twin brother's stomach, his lower stomach, I might add and your fist wrapped tightly round his-his."

"Penis, mum."

"Yes, his penis, where was I? Oh, never mind. Are you on the pill?"

"Yes, mum, you know I am. You went with me last year."

"Right, but understand this, I realize that you've always been close to each other, closer than a lot of twins even, but what you're doing is illegal so I can't condone it, understand?"

"Yes, mum."

"Now, let's get some retail therapy shall we?"

Not once did she mention the relationship between me and Milly, she bought us lots of new clothes, (our choice) D.V.D's, a new television for our sitting room and practically anything we wanted and it wasn't until we were in the car on our way home that we discovered why!

"I'm putting you two on trust from tonight onwards, I'm flying to Florida at nine tonight for a week's holiday with Tricia, the friend I was with last night."

I looked at Milly via the rear view mirror and she smiled in return to my wink.

"All I ask of you is that you don't have any wild parties, are you okay with that?"

She laughed when we said that we were.

"Yes, I thought you might be, the booze cupboard's full by the way, just don't go overboard with it, and I've signed a few cheques for you but I want receipts for everything when I get back."

Her taxi came at six thirty and we stood in the doorway waving her off, Milly had an arm around my waist and I had a hand up the back of her skirt. I could already feel the head of my cock peeking out of the tiny thong, and to say I was aroused would have been an understatement!

"Shall we have a drink?" I asked as I slipped a hand into the back of her knickers onto the soft yielding flesh of her bottom.

"I think that's an excellent idea, Mark," she said softly and turned round to kiss me. "I'm just a tiny bit nervous, Marky," she breathed as our lips touched, "So let me do this my way will you?"

"You know I will, Milly."

"Right, I'm going to have a bath and get changed, mum bought me some great stuff this afternoon, so I'm going to try it on."

She moaned softly into my mouth as the hand inside her knickers crept slowly in between the cheeks of her bum.

"Don't, Mark, please," she whispered. "I'm already on the very edge, if you touch me there, I'll come and I want to do that with you inside me."

"All right, sweetheart." and reluctantly, I let her go.

I poured us out a large vodka with plenty of coke and after taking her knickers off and handing them to me, she took her drink up to the bathroom whilst I went out to sit in the garden by the pool clutching the sexy little knickers in my hand.

They smelled of her, her sweat, her juices and even her urine. My cock throbbed almost painfully as I wiped them all around my face, held them to my nose and licked the moisture from the gusset. Then an idea hit me and I stripped naked before pulling them up over my fully erect penis!

I was floating lazily on an airbed in the middle of the pool when she called to me and I turned to see her walking over the lawn towards me, a fresh drink in each hand and a nervous smile on her pretty face.

The pristine white dress clung to her like a second skin, there was just a hint of a wobble from her breasts and as she stood beside the pool waiting for me. I could just make out the tiny bump of a suspender button through the material, even her shoes and stockings were white, as white as her teeth as she smiled. "Will I do?"

"You're beautiful, Milly," I croaked and she giggled shyly.

"I saw what you did with my knickers. It was beautiful, Mark."

"I wanted to smell and taste you."

I climbed out onto the grass and slipped back into my jeans.

"Let's phone Frank and ask if we can sit in the garden, I want everyone to see you."

Frank was the landlord of the pub just down the road and also an occasional lover of our mum. We'd had alcohol in there before with mum and he'd told us we could...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments