Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Siblings in Spring

"stressed sister is comforted by her brother"

6
1 Comment 1
3.0k Views 3.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Sunday morning had cleared off after days of rain, and I sat looking out over the thick mists that still draped the bow valley. The sun was still shrouded, but catching the pearly banks making the sky glow with light. I was sitting on the floor, drinking from an oversize coffee mug and wrapped in a bear fur my father had given me years before. My family operated a large trapping and hunting lodge in Manitoba, and I had grown up around animal trophies. I know some people hate the use of fur, and while I can understand that, there is nothing I like better than lying naked, feeling warm dry fur against my skin. 

I was thinking about my life, and despite the obvious beauty of the valley, I was in a very melancholy mood. It’s funny now, looking back, there I was, 28, and a four time Olympian, and here I was convinced my life was over. I have always held a overly negative outlook on life, have battle with depression at times, and having just retired from my life as a full time biathlete, I was at a loss at what to do next. I had no family ties out here, no boyfriends or anything, but I had lived here too long to considering living anywhere else. But at the same time, the constant reminders of my past were not something I was looking forward to either. 

And to make matters worse, I was feeling the call of nature as well. While I was not really in a rush to have kids, I also had no desire to be an older mom. It sat in the back of my mind, not a huge concern, as I had no prospective man in my life, but I was always aware of it. This was the state of my mind, when my front door suddenly unlocked itself, and my brother walked in.

My brother and I had always been close growing up, though we had drifted apart when I moved out west. We had shared many of the same experiences, though when I devoted my time to sport, he took the academic route, eventually getting his masters in both history and law. 

Of course, as much as I loved him, I wasn't ready for him to come bursting in on me butt naked in my living room. 

"Ahh! Michael!! Don’t come in stay right there!!" I screamed, wrapping the skin around me, and dashing to my bedroom. I could hear him laughing at me as I jumped around struggling to get something on.

When I finally came out, having thrown on a loose long sleeved t-shirt and a pair of yoga pants, Michael was in the kitchen staring out the window. "So, what brings you here?" I asked, trying to pretend he had not just seen me naked or nearly so. 

He shrugged, smiling slightly as he turned to face me. That smile was so annoying, all knowingly, slightly mocking, but warm, and life danced in his deep set blue eyes whenever he did it. I hated it, but loved it too.

"Not a lot, I was in town, possible for a while so I thought I’d stop by."

"A while huh? And were you planning on telling anyone? Or staying anywhere?"

He just smiled again, and I had to give him a hug.

We spent the day touring the parks and valley, doing all the things tourists usually do, but as a resident I never do myself. We had lunch at a sandwich place that specializes in wholesome food, as I am a bit of a health nut. We talked about minor things, tried to keep the conversation light and happy. My brother is tall, and fairly skinny, not bulky by any means, though he does have some muscle. His hair tends to be on the long side, not girl long, and is a few shades lighter than mine. Our faces are similar, more narrow, than round, but my hazel eyes are quite different from his pale blue. I’m above average height, strong and fit as I am a cross country skier. We share common interests, and our parents raised us to love the outdoors, so we stayed away from the personal stuff until late than night.

We were in the kitchen, working our way through a bottle of red wine, when I finally broached the subject. 

“So come on, you still haven’t told me why to came. And how long are you planning on staying?”

Michael avoided my eyes, staring instead into his wine glass. “I don’t know. I needed a change I guess. And what better way than to spend some quality time with my favorite sister?” I rolled my eyes at that. “As long as I’m not imposing.”

“You are so going to cramp my style,” I joked. “But no its fine. Still wondering why though.”

He waved it off. “Not now. Don’t want to put a damper on things. What about you? How’s your new life?”

Like that would keep things upbeat. I tried not to be a downer, tried to sound positive and all that, but it had been a long day, I was tired and the wine was affecting me more than I thought, and before long I was bawling, completely overcome by frustration, fear and life. I couldn’t help it, everything I’d been feeling for days, weeks, ever since I decided to retire as an athlete, it all came pouring out of me at once. I have no exact memory of what happened next, but Michael was there holding me, patting my head and back and kissing my forehead, trying to comfort me.

GingerCute
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GingerCute

He was never much of a toucher, rarely initiated any contact, but he was there for me when I needed it. I remember lifting my head to thank him, to tell him how much it meant to me, and my head going up met his coming down...

And we were kissing. Lightly at first, just a touch on the lips, but it grew stronger, pressing harder into each other’s faces, then our lips broke and the tip of my tongue slipped into his mouth.

We broke apart immediately, gasping for breath, starring at each other with wide eyes. “Megan,” he whispered, “Megan what-wha- I’m so sorry I-I”

The two things that stuck out, my name, something my brother rarely did was to address anyone directly like that, by using a name or title. I don’t know why, but he never did. The other was that he apologised. And here I was the one thinking I had done something wrong!

“No,” I cut him off. “No Michael it’s not, it’s nothing- it’s-” And then I knew. I knew then what I wanted, what I had wanted for so long, what I needed then and there. “It’s alright, it’s what, what I want.”

His eyes widened, but I kept going before he could say anything. “I know it’s wrong, and not right and all that, but I want it, I want you, I need you so bad, I just, I just want to feel it again, feel alive, feel love, feel warm feel good, feel anything, and,” I took a deep breath, ”I want to feel it with you right here, right now, and I don’t care what anyone says, what they think, and if anyone disagrees then fuck them, fuck them all, and if you don’t, then, then fuck you too, and-” I was babbling, and starting to lose it, filling up with pain and embarrassment again, and I could feel the tears starting. Michael came to my rescue, as he always had, and from that point on always would, in the way he did best, without saying anything.

He kissed me, on purpose this time, softly at first, but unrelenting, until we were lost in passion, sucking each other’s faces, tongues dueling back and forth, and we forgot everything but our primal instincts and our need for this, whatever this was. I slipped my hands under his shirt, and he was stroking my entire body. He broke away to gasp something, but I wouldn’t let him, pulling him into the living room, stopping only to pant “Here, now” and to pull his shirt over his head.

We clung together for a brief moment before we over balanced and we fell, but our lips barely broke contact. As we hit the ground I was already wriggling out of my pants, and barely got them off before his hand touched my slit. I had never gotten around to putting panties on after his arrival, and the bare skin of his hand on my most private area was heaven. 

It didn’t last long though; as soon as Michael realized I was bare, he broke off the kiss and dived for my pussy. He slid his hands up under my shirt, and I stretched out on my back as his hands massaged my average, but firm breasts, and I gasped from my brother’s lips and tongue pressing my sensitive flesh. His lips sucked and pulled at my clit and lower lips, and his tongue stroked and prodded. When it finally slipped into my canal, I moaned and convulsed, and when he moved a hand down to add a finger, I swear I came harder than I ever have for oral alone. 

Michael didn’t give me time to rest thought, and I didn’t want it. He kept at me as I shuddered and gasped, begging him on and on, to keep it up, give me want I so desperately needed. He played me so perfectly, so well, taking me to the brink and back again, until I couldn’t take it anymore and I pushed him off me.

“Now,” I gasped, “I need you now! Get that thing out, and fuck me.” I was clawing his pants off as I spoke. “Fuck me so hard I, I-”

It seemed to take forever, but finally, finally they were off, and he was inside me. There are no words to describe the feeling, as my brother’s cock penetrated me, filling me up till I thought I would burst and my pussy muscles clamped down so hard I thought he’d never be able to move. I don’t know how long we stayed like that, a sec, a minute, but it seemed to last forever until he began thrusting and my world opened up again. 

The sensations were incredible, earth shaking, as my brother began pounding my pussy. I leaned up off the ground just enough to tear my shirt off, then I clung to him, wrapping my legs around his waist, and pressing my breasts into his chest so it felt like we were one person, one being centered on the all important join where his thick meat rippled my tight pussy. 

I don’t know where he got the stamina to last as long as he did, my body was firing on all cylinders as I climaxed, and again, but finally, he convulsed, and I shuddered in ecstasy as he sprayed his thick incestuous seed deep into me.

We came down slowly, as he softened, our combined juices soaking the ground beneath us, as we curled up, kissing softly under my bearskin, and fell asleep, brother and sister, reunited at last, forever.

Published 
Written by Kelsely
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments