Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Silver Lining 2

5
0 Comments 0
1.7k Views 1.7k
2.5k words 2.5k words
End of Part 1:

With our hormones sated, Erin drifted into my arms, laying her head against my chest as our naked bodies pressed against each other. As if it were the most natural thing in the world, and trust me, that’s how it felt, I encircled her with my arms, holding her close. Not willing to let her go. “I think I found the silver lining of my break up.”

I was comfortable. Very comfortable. We lay there together for an hour or so, talking softly, nothing too deep. Just inconsequential things about school and homework and sports. Yet, despite the comfort, I, being the dumbass that I am, had to break it. “Erin, why? You seemed against this, but then agreed to it? Why?”

“I was never against it silly. I’ve wanted you for as long as you’ve wanted me.” I must have looked confused, because she continued after a few seconds. “I mean, I wanted you, but I never rationalized it to myself, I just pushed it down, thinking those feelings were dirty and unnatural. I didn’t think it would be a reality until you told me and then kissed me.”

I smiled at her and kissed her forehead lightly. “As long as I’ve wanted you? You mean, since the talk we had about James?”

“Mmhmm” She snuggled into my chest a little tighter and wrapped the blanket around us. She closer her eyes and spoke softly to me. “Specifically when you said that a girl like me was your dream girl…it just got me thinking.”

The rest of the day went by as any other. We ate dinner, watched tv, lounged on the couch until our parents went to bed. The usual weekend stuff. Except that something was different. Erin and I would exchange looks back and forth every now and again. Her eyes would sparkle when she looked at me, and my mouth would twitch into a smile. Our parents didn’t seem to notice.

So there we were, alone, together on a Saturday night, relaxing on a couch with no parental supervision. Erin scooted closer to me, then lay her head on my shoulder. Together, we watched a movie until she fell soundly asleep. Not wanting to wake her, I carried her up to her room and softly deposited her into her bed. As I got up to leave, her hands encircled my neck. “And where do you think you’re going?”

“Apparently nowhere.” I eased myself into bed, laying next to her, then pulling her on top of me. Our kisses started out gently, slowly and passionately. They grew deeper and more urgent as my cock grew harder. Feeling me grow against her, Erin started to grind against my hard member as her tongue invaded my mouth. Her lips kissed along my jaw line to my ear.

“Damn right you aren’t going anywhere.” She kissed down my neck then stopped at the collar of my shirt. She sat up on me and removed my shirt, then hers. She pressed her braless tits against me and kissed me again, her tongue instantly finding mine as they continued to dance together. Again, she kissed down my neck, down my chest and stomach to my pajama bottoms. Snapping the elastic band against my skin then kissing an outline around my cloth-covered hard cock. Through my pants she gripped my cock and slowly began to stroke it. “Someone’s hard for me. Let’s see how hard.” She slowly peeled my bottoms and boxers away revealing my rock hard cock, leaving me naked on her bed. She took a long lick up my cock, the sat up, her hand inside her own pants. “I’m so wet for you, see?” She removed her hand from her pants, her fingers glimmering with her juices on them. She pressed one to my lips, which I gladly licked to get her juices off.

With her free hand she pulled her pants and panties off, leaving her bare pussy rubbing up against my legs. I could easily feel her heat and wetness. Pulling her finger from my lips, she pushed one inside her pussy again. She let out a low groan. “Mmm, this feels so good, but I think I need something bigger.” She gave my cock a squeeze, almost begging me to fuck her. But I wanted to play. Either that, or I’m a dumbass, you choose.

“Hmm…something bigger? Well, I think another finger would do the trick.” She complied, but complained that it wasn’t big enough. “Maybe a dildo? Do you have one around here?” I made a show of reaching for her bedside drawer before she reached down to my face to pull me to hers. She kissed me deeply, then in the sexiest voice I have ever heard, she practically purred at me, “Just fuck me already. Push your hard cock inside my tight, hot, wet pussy and fuck your baby sister.”

That was an invitation I could not and would not ignore. I grabbed her waist and flipped us both over. I placed my cock at the entrance to her pussy and kiss her deeply. As our kiss deepened, slowly, I pushed inside, encountering a little resistance then, finally bottoming out.

“Erin, were you a…”

She beamed up at me, her smile absolutely gorgeous. “Not anymore big brother, not anymore.”

I smiled back at her and slowly started thrusting, not wanting her first time to hurt. She was having none of it. She wrapped her legs around me and whispered into my ear, “Fuck me. Use that huge cock and make me cum.” I started moving faster and faster, my cock sliding in and out of her tight pussy. She bit down on my shoulder to keep from moaning, digging her nails into my back as she moved closer and closer to orgasm. Letting my shoulder free she starting chanting “Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck” getting faster and faster as I thrusted harder and harder. Finally, she erupted, “Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck. Fuuuuuuuuck. Cumming!”

Spent, she collapsed onto the bed, her legs breaking their lock on me, her arms falling to the bed. I lay on top of her, keeping my weight on my hands on the bed, my cock still buried inside her fully, feeling her pussy convulse around it. “God yes, that was incredible.” Her pussy flexed around my cock. “Damn, you’re still hard. Pull out, I want to taste myself on you.” I made a mental not to ask her about that later. I removed myself from her pussy and she practically dove on my cock, licking and slurping her juices off, her eyes staring directly at me. It was almost too much. Her incredibly adorable face staring at me as she had my cock in her mouth. She pulled off, flicking the head with her tongue. “Are you close?” I could only nod. She lay me flat on my back and impaled herself on me, slowly rocking around, then bouncing on my cock. “I want you to cum inside me. Spray your incestuous cum deep inside my pussy.” With that, I lost it, cumming harder than I ever had in my life, shooting jet after jet into her tight pussy.

Emily_CoperTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emily_CoperTS

Groaning as I came hard, I collapsed onto the bed, catching her body as she collapsed onto me. My softening cock inside her, beginning to slip out. “God, I love you.”

“Does that mean you don’t think it is dirty and unnatural anymore.”

“Oh no, it still is. But that makes it so much hotter.” She planted a searing kiss on my lips, her tongue playing with mine. She ground back on my cock squeezing the deflating shaft in her pussy then looking at me with a pout. “Aww…I was trying to get a rise out of him.”

“Damn, Erin, I just came about a gallon, I’m gonna be done for at least an hour.” She just kept her pout on her face. “You know you look incredibly adorable when you do that, right?”

“That’s pwetty much the pwan big bwother.” She stared directly into my eyes, making her bottom lip quiver. I fought not to laugh, but knew that if she ever pulled that face in a situation I could control, I would be powerless.

“Ok, Erin. I think you’re going a little over the top with the affected speech there.”

“I guess so.” She looked down and then returned her gaze to my eyes. “But will my big brother stay here with me tonight?”

I couldn’t have said no even if I wanted to. I held her in my arms and snuggled close to her body. My naked and flaccid cock pressing against her ass as I wrapped one arm around her body, the other arm draped over her, my hand palming her breast. She wiggled her ass back into me, pressing closer into my warm body. With our body intertwined, we fell asleep quickly and slept peacefully.

The morning sun shone through my window, illuminating the blonde highlights in my sister’s hair. I woke in the same position as I fell asleep, only my cock had hardened over the night. For the time being, I ignored it, letting it rest against Erin’s ass as she slept. I glanced over at the clock on her bedside table, reading that it was 10:32 am. Nothing better than a good night’s sleep.

I pulled Erin tighter to me, kissing the top of her head. Slowly she began to stir. She turned around slowly and looked up at me, smiling when she saw me looking down on her. “How long have you been awake.”

“Not long. A few minutes.”

She ran her hand down my body and ran her finger up my cock. “And this guy? How long has he been up?”

“Him? I’m assuming that was sometime in the night. I mean, a man can only go so long with his cock against such a beautiful girl’s ass and his hand on her breast without getting hard.”

“So a boy like you must have been hard, what…five minutes into the night?”

“Are you implying that I’m not a man?”

“I might be.” She had a twinkle in her eye, as she stared at me, almost challengingly.

“Oh really? I might just have to prove my manhood now.”

With an affected southern accent and a dramatic sigh, Erin drawled, “Oh no! Whatever is a girl to do with such a strong and powerful man here. There is no one to protect me. Oh woe is me.”

“You really are a horrible actress.” With that I flipped on top of her, popped a mint from her bedside table into each of our mouths and kissed her deeply. My hard cock was pressed against her wet pussy. As I kissed her, she bucked up against me, trying to draw me inside her. Slowly my cock was enveloped by her wetness. “But I think I’ll keep you anyway.”

Slowly I began to pump in and out of her, my body plastered to hers. Despite the slow pace, both of us were sweating from the intense heat of the situation. I began to nip at her neck as I continued to pleasure her, eliciting several moans and whimpers. Not wanting to alert out parents, I quickly covered Erin’s mouth with my own and kissed her deeply, silencing her moans. Finally I broke the kiss, still pumping into her slowly before Erin stopped me. “Mmm…wait. Let me on top, but don’t pull out of me.”

Smiling at her, I grabbed her hips and in one swift motion flipped us over, remaining buried inside her the entire time. She let out a low moan as she ended up on top of me, her breasts pressed into my chest. “Fuck that feels good.” Her hands on my chest, Erin started to slowly bounce up and down on me. She pushed herself until just the tip remained insider her, then slowly sat back down until she was fully impaled. As she reached the base, she would swivel her hips in a circle, putting the most incredible pressure on my shaft and her clit. Then she would repeat it. Over and over she rose and fell on my shaft, pleasuring both of us. Soon enough, her breathing turned heavy, her pace increased and her face became slightly flushed. I pulled her body to mine and kissed her deeply as I began to thrust into her from below her. My hands rested on her ass, pressing her body down onto mine as I thrusted up into hers. She broke the kiss and gasped into my ear, “I’m gonna…gonna cum. Fuck I’m cumming on my brother’s cock. God I love you so muuuuuuuch.”

She remained on top of me riding out her orgasm, her pussy contracting around my still-hard cock. As she came down she looked into my eyes. “Wanna cum in my mouth?” My cock twitched in response. “Seems like a yes to me.” She ground over my cock once more then released my cock from her pussy. She kissed down my body and took my cock deep into her throat in one motion, forcing my head back into the pillow and eliciting a low groan of pleasure from me. She released to the tip, her lips around it and her tongue lapping at it. Still partially around my cock she said, “I love the taste of us, cum for me, cum in my mouth.” As she spoke, her lips opened and closed on my cock, her tongue moved against it. She started bobbing her head furiously on my cock as I lost it. I came, shot after shot firing into her mouth as she swallowed it all.

She climbed up my body again, laying next to me. “I love the taste of my pussy on your cock. And when you cum…oh god…it’s just incredible. It’s like when I taste you, I can’t wait to have more of you.”

“You really love your own cum?” She nodded in the affirmative. “How did that start?”

Erin’s face looked a little bit…apprehensive? “Promise you won’t be mad?”

“I could never be mad at you baby sis.” I held her closer to me, comforting her, protecting her.

“Ok…” Her voice was still a little shaky. “Well…”

I think I’m going to stop this one here. Obviously, I’ve set myself up for a part 3, but again, only if you want it. Again, please vote and comment. I got over 100 votes on the last installment of this. Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I’ve gotten some messages from fans, and as always I greatly appreciate feedback. Please message me with ideas, comment what you did or didn’t like. If you message me, I will ALWAYS get back to you. Thanks so much guys.

Published 
Written by fjdjf54
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors