Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Silver Lining 4

6
1 Comment 1
1.6k Views 1.6k
2.6k words 2.6k words
End of Part 3:

Seeing her delicate features in such pleasure was too much for me. Coupled with the pleasure she was giving me, I came deep inside her. I rolled off of her, pulling her close, cuddling with her. I kissed her head softly and turned to look at the clock. 12:03. As I turned back, I saw a figure in the window in my peripheral vision. And though I was praying it wasn’t true, I swore I saw the figure holding a camera.

I put the thought to the back of my mind. Right now, I had a gorgeous girl in my arms who was in love with me. This was not the time to ruin the moment. Erin did not need to know about it right now. For the time being, I could pretend it never happened and Erin would be none the wiser. I kissed her softly and we both fell to sleep quickly, our bodies still entangled in post-sex bliss.

“Can’t you hear that boom badoom badoom badoom boom bass? Super Bass.”

“Erin! Cell phone.” I loved m baby sister, but her choice in cell phone ringtones was suspect. She answered the phone groggily.

“Wha? Hello?”

I turned to look at the clock and saw that it read 8:05 am. Who the hell calls this early?

“No, no plans today. Yea, parents are out. No, he’s home. Yea, he’s awake. Sure? I don’t know, say…and hour or so? Great, see you then?”

“Tina?”

“Yep, she’ll be here in about an hour.”

I pouted at her, doing my best imitation of her puppy dog face. “But I just wanted to lay here with you all day. Now I have to put on pants.”

She giggled at me. “I am way better at that than you are.” She crawled back into bed with me and kissed me. “But we have an hour, probably a little bit more. Your pants don’t have to come on just yet.” Her eyes had a twinkle in them. Her hand traveled down my body and started to slowly stroke my rapidly hardening cock. She turned around, and I spooned up against her. I thrust my cock between her ass cheeks a few times then she reached down, took hold of my cock and pushed it inside her hot, wet, pussy. I held her close to me, both of my hands on her tits as I slowly thrust in and out of her. I nuzzled her neck, nipping and kissing it, moving up to her ears on occasion. I blew a thin stream of air into her ear then whispered to her softly.

“I love you Erin. I love having my dick inside my baby sister, fucking her while I feel her tits. I love blasting my incestuous cum down your throat or in your pussy.”

“Yes, fuck me. I fucking love my brother’s cock inside me, fucking me, pounding me. It makes me feel so dirty, so naughty. I feel like such an incestuous slut. FUCK I’M GONNA CUM!”

“Cum for me Erin, cum all over my cock. I wanna feel your tight little cunt clenching around my cock. I wanna feel your juices running. Then I want you to suck me until I blast in your mouth.”

“CUMMING!” I kept thrusting into her, fucking her through her orgasm. “Fuck me, harder! Pound my pussy!” I continued to do just as she asked, fucking her harder and harder, kneading her tits, playing with her nipples. My hips slammed into her as I pounded her through her orgasm. “Mmmmm…yes, so fucking good. Lemme taste it.”

Without any more prompting, she removed herself from my cock and spun around, kissing me briefly before inhaling my cock to the root. Erin started licking and sucking, tasting herself on me, moaning loudly as she tasted herself on my cock.. She began to bob her head furiously on my cock, willing me to cum. Her throat working my cock, milking me until I could take no more. “Erin, I’m close!”

“Don’t cum yet!” Erin quickly impaled herself and started to ride me. “Ok, big brother, cum inside your little sister!” I thrust into her and let go, spraying her pussy as she moaned at my release.

We collapsed down onto the bed, both of us enjoying our orgasms. I looked at the clock. It was 15 past 9. Tina was supposed to be here any minute. “Shit, Erin, Tina’s supposed to be here…like now.”

“I know.”

“Shouldn’t we shower or something?”

“Nah, she’s not gonna know. Besides, how hot is it that your cum is gonna be dripping out of my pussy when Tina gets here.”

As if on cue, the doorbell rang. Erin squealed happily and put on some clothes. A pair of panties, short shorts and a tank top. I went into my room and threw on a pair of sweats and a sweatshirt. Soon enough I heard girlish giggling and them both coming up the stairs. Erin and Tina flung open my door without ceremony and plopped onto my bed. Erin flashed me a sexy grin as Tina gave me a hug. She looked great. Wearing a tank top a little shorter and tighter than Erin’s and a pair of jean shorts that looked painted on, Tina looked fucking delicious. I would never cheat on Erin, but damn, she looked good. “Wanna watch a movie with us?”

“Sure, whatcha got?”

“I don’t really know, but it has some really funny people in it.” She showed me the back of the DVD case and I read the cast.

“Impressive cast. I’m in. Let’s go downstairs, I’ll get the popcorn ready.”

Erin and I started moving, but Tina had other ideas. “Actually, I wanna watch it here. Your bed is way more comfortable than that old couch. And the TV is nicer.” She was right, I had to admit. Still I went down and made the popcorn, then returned to my room. Erin and Tina were laying down on my bed, a veritable smourgasboard of skin was visible and I started to get hard. I held the bowl of popcorn in front of my crotch and sat down between the two girls.

“Start the movie up.” Tina pressed play, and within minutes, we were all laughing our asses off. The movie was hilarious. Erin and I were in stitches. Tina was chuckling, but it seemed as though she was more intent on watching me and Erin. My male brain instantly thought threesome, but I banished the thought and focused on the movie.

Soon enough the popcorn was gone, and all of us were watching the movie. Like all comedies, it has that slow part that is annoying as hell, but suddenly the screen went dark. “What the hell?”

“Calm down Erin. Just keep watching.” Tina seemed like she knew something we didn’t. She had a smirk pasted on her face and instantly I knew what was coming on the screen. Inwardly I swore to myself. Outwardly, I remained calm, not wanting Tina to know that I was scared as hell.

Sure enough Erin and I appeared on the screen. It was a little grainy, but clear that I was eating out my baby sister. Erin’s body was on full display. Although scared out of my mind, I was horny as hell watching that video. Again, I knew what was coming next. Tina, that little maniacal bitch, had sound working when she filmed this.

DesiredKassandra
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DesiredKassandra

“My god you taste incredible.” My voice was crystal clear.

“I know…but now…I need you…inside…inside me.” The lust in Erin’s voice was obvious. I saw myself climb on top of her and start to make love to her. Out moans and groans were accompanied by a third set and a loud squishing sound which I figured had to be Tina fingering herself as she watched on. I heard Erin moan out my name as she came then, “Yes, oh god that feels so good!”

“Erin, I love you baby sis.”

Shit, why did we have to identify ourselves like that. Tina had us and she knew it. I risked a glance at her and she smiled innocently back at me. I turned back to the video and watched as I came inside my sister.

Tina turned the TV off and looked at us smugly. “Well, well, well. What do we have here?”

“Tina, where the hell did you get that?”

“I was outside your window last night Erin, watching your big brother fuck you.”

“What the…how the hell did you know?”

“I saw you two at the movies, then saw you two afterwards. There was something different. You were happier than you had been in a while. It was obviously this stud causing it. I know you Erin.”

“So you filmed us? What the hell is that going to accomplish?”

“Wrong question Erin. What you should be asking is what I want. I own you two now. This video,” she gestured to the TV, “this video will become the newest viral sensation.”

“You wouldn’t!?”

“Are you prepared to take that risk?”

Erin looked like she was ready to breathe fire. For some reason, I was calm. I knew there was only one way out of this. “What do you want Tina?”

“Mmm…looks like it’s not just a killer body you have, but some sense too.” Tina got up and walked towards me. “First, when I pieced it together, I was pissed. I’ve wanted him for a while now. But out of respect for you, Erin, I never tried anything. I mean, what kind of person would I be if I fucked my best friend’s brother? But obviously, you don’t need to be a good person. In fact, in this family being a good person is meaningless. Being a good person.” She shook her head. “Apparently just taking what you want is a lot better. Like you Erin. A good person wouldn’t fuck her brother, would she? No…no she wouldn’t? So why should I be a good person, and restrain from fucking your brother? Hmm? It’s what I’ve wanted for a while now.”

“Well you’re not gonna get it, Tina. I’m not gonna cheat on Erin. You can’t make me fuck you.”

“I can’t…but I can tell you want to. That bulge doesn’t lie, now does it?” She reached her hand down and started playing with me through my sweats. “I know we’ve been dancing around each other for years now. Today, it ends.”

Slowly, she peeled her tank top over her head and revealed her braless tits. Her hands ran down her sexy body, resting on the button of her jean shorts. She popped the button, her eyes never leaving mine and shimmied them down her body, followed quickly by her panties. She lay naked on my bed. Something I’ve thought about for years was finally happening, and I was hard as a rock. But I wouldn’t do it. I wouldn’t betray my sister. Tina ran her hands along her pussy lips, slowly pushing a finger inside her wet pussy. “Mmm, you’re holding out longer than I expected. That’s ok, I like a challenge. Mmm, my pussy is so hot and wet, and oh so tight. I know you want to fuck me. And if you don’t, this video is going straight to your parents. What would they do? Kick you out? Maybe your dad would kick your ass for fucking daddy’s little girl.”

“Erin, it’s your call. I won’t do anything unless you say it’s ok.”

Erin opened her mouth to speak, but before she could say a word, Tina cut in. “Aww…how sweet. He’s already whipped.”

Erin was seething, then her face morphed from angry to mischievous. She turned to me. “Remember a few nights ago…we said if anyone, it would be Tina? Well, why not now?”

“Are you sure?”

“Do it.”

Tina looked from me back to Erin, obviously confused. She stopped caring, however, once I started stripping. She was right about one thing, my cock was harder than it had ever been. Without any foreplay or any warning, I shoved deep inside her. God she felt and looked incredible. Tina let out a loud moan as I started mercilessly fucking her. “Yes, pound this pussy! Fuck you’re better than I dreamed.” She leaned her head back and arched her back up as I rammed into her. Her eyes closed in intense pleasure. That’s when Erin put her plan into practice. With Tina’s eyes closed, and her attention focused on me, Erin stripped quickly and sat on Tina’s face, forcing her Tina to lick her pussy, not that she put up much of a fight. Erin leaned in close to me and kissed me deeply as I started to absolutely plow into Tina’s tight little pussy. Tina’s tongue wriggled in Erin’s pussy, causing her to moan into my mouth. Soon enough Tina was screaming in orgasm, pushing Erin over the edge too. Erin slipped off of Tina’s mouth and pushed my cock out of Tina. She bent down and sucked it for a few seconds, obviously enjoying Tina’s taste, then got on all fours for me. She turned her head around towards me. “Fuck me!” Then turning back to Tina, “Lay down so I can eat your tight little cunt.”

“Fuck if I had known it would be this easy to get a threesome I would have just asked.”

“Would’ve worked too.”

I started to slam into Erin, my hips slapping against her ass as she happily munched on her first pussy. Lifting her head, “Fuck you taste good, I can’t wait to lick his cum from your cunt.” She buried her head back into Tina’s pussy and began licking fiercely. Biting her clit and shoving three fingers into her over-worked pussy. Tina was playing with her huge tits and licking her lips looking at me.

“You look so hot fucking your sister. Pound into that slut while she eats me out. Fuck your baby sister while she eats out her best friend.”

Their combined dirty talk was too much for me and I came a gallon, filling Erin’s pussy with my cum for the second time that day. Slowly I pulled out of her pussy and lay back on my bed. I turned to them just in time to see Erin position her pussy over Tina’s mouth, and my cum dripping out onto her willing tongue. Soon after, both exploded in orgasm. Together we lay on my bed, panting and sweating. “God that was fucking incredible.”

“Mmmhmm…sorry I had to manipulate you into it.”

“It’s ok, Tina…the ends more than justify the means.” With that, she kissed her best friend passionately, then turned to me and repeated the performance.

Please, comment, vote, message me. I did not get a lot of views on my last story, but those who did view seemed to enjoy it. I write for those people. The ones who enjoy my work. Again, I would love to hear from you in a comment if you have any suggestions about where the story should go. Love it? Hate it? Tell me!

Published 
Written by fjdjf54
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments