Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sis and I

9
0 Comments 0
3.8k Views 3.8k
1.6k words 1.6k words
This story is a work of fiction and all characters are not real. enjoy

Hi my names Mike I’m the oldest of 3 kids. I’m 18 6’1 around 200lbs with a thick 7.5in cock, I’m athletic 3 sports soccer, track and baseball. There’s my twin sisters Jen and Sheena 16. Jen has long brown hair about 5’6 125 34c tits and an ass to die for while Sheena has long blonde hair and about 5’5 110 lbs has 32b cup and a tight lil ass. Their not identical twins but both dead sexy. My parents are both in their 40’s my mom Kim is around 5’5 smoking body she goes to the gym daily and believe me its working. She has short brown hair 24d tits and her ass is perfectly round and tight. My dad Jack is built like me around 6’1 blonde hair in great shape.

It all started like any typical Saturday morning I woke up with a rock hard cock needing release. I reached under my blanket and started to stroke my 7.5 in cock, ohh it felt so good. Then out of nowhere my sister Jen barged into my room to tell me breakfast was ready . What she didn’t expect to see was me laying in bed stroking my cock she gasped and she stood their and watched me masturbate until I yelled at her to get out. Little did I know a whole series of adventures with her and the rest of my family would fallow.

I quickly grab some clothes and ran to the bathroom to wait for my swollen cock to go limp and hope my sister didn’t run and tell my parents what I was doing. Were not an open family sexual but then again what normal American family is. I headed down stairs as soon as I could, sat down at the table and started to eat. I looked over at Jen she was to focused on her food but I had the feeling that she wanted to avoid me. Jen had a date to night so her and mom started talking about going shopping.

My sisters and mom were getting all excited to go to the mall.

“Hey Mike why don’t you come with us to the mall” my mom asked

“That’s Ok mom” I was still wicked horny from earlier and the thought of Jen seeing me was making it worse. “I think I’m gunna stay home and go for swim.”

“Ok sweety, have fun.”

I looked up at Jen and noticed how sexy she was wearing a low cut tank top and when she took her plate to the kitchen I saw her ass hugging booty shorts. My cock started to twitch. I never had thoughts about making love to her until now. She must have known I was looking she looked back slightly and I think she might have winked at me.

I continued to watch Jen as she walked up stairs and take a shower. Her hips were swaying back and forth, her shorts barley covering her ass. I must have been staring because Sheena gave me a knowing glance and ran up the stairs after Jen. Seeing Jens ass sway back and forth sent my cock and mind into overdrive I quickly ran upstairs. I noticed that the bathroom door us slightly cracked and the shower was running. I couldn’t fight the erg to look, so I took a peek and saw Jens clothes on the floor. She must have known I would walk by so she left the door cracked, I silently walked in and saw her silhouette through the shower curtain. She was rubbing soap on her beautiful body my cock was going crazy. I must have lost track of time and the shower turned off. I made a quick getaway but bumped into Sheena in the hallway. My cock was at its full length and hard as a rock, it dumped right into Sheena’s stomach.

“Ouch!, What is that?” she asked. She looked down and saw my cock trying to push through my shorts. I thought her eyes were gunna pop out. Sheena looked into the bathroom and notice Jen walking out wrapped in a towel, so I quickly ran to my bedroom.

I waited for my mom and sisters to leave before I started to stoke my swollen cock it felt so good. I kept picturing Jen in the shower rubbing her body. I quickly grab a towel and laid it on my chest. I started to shooting my cum all over my stomach and chest .

EffyAngels
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EffyAngels

I laid there for a few minutes trying to imagine what Jens pussy felt like wrapped around my swollen cock. I quickly shook the idea out of my head and grab my bathing suit to go jump in the pool and relax and cool off.

I laid in the pool for a bit, when I heard my moms car pull up and Jen and Sheena came running out in their new bikinis. My cock was starting to swell again I quickly turned over so they wouldn’t see. Jens bikini barely covered her big tits. It was one of those more straps then clothe I wanted to rip it off her and have my way with her sexy young body. She saw me looking and just gave me a smile and a wink. I jumped out of the pool going for my towel when I saw them both look at me and then down at my swollen cock. I was trying to hide it but apparently failed. They both started giggling as I grabbed my towel and ran into the house. My room faced the back yard and I watched them laugh and play in the pool, barely keeping their bikinis on I couldn’t help buck stroke my cock. Imaging my sisters naked and playing with each other and me. My eyes were closed my cock in my hand I was about to cum so I went for my towel, and noticed Jen looking up at me with a big smile on her face. She must have known what I was doing because she turned to face me and moved her top to the side exposing her perfect round nipples I started to cum instantly shooting all over my window. She grabbed Sheena’s head and pointed towards my window just as I came Sheena’s mouth dropped open and Jen just smiled and waved making sure her perfect tits bounced. I ran to the bathroom embarrassed and excited and took a shower to calm down.

I cant believe they both watched me cum, my cock started to swell again. Man I was so horny knowing that my sisters watched my shoot my load all over the window. That’s when I heard the door open and Jen walked in still wet from the pool.

“Hey sis, I’m taking a shower can I help you?” I said she looked towards the shower and smiled. She took her top off and jumped in the shower with me. I sat their and started at her wonderful body.

“I saw what you were doing this morning and it made my pussy start dripping. I’ve wanted to see your cock since.” she said and looked right at my cock. “Its so big Mike can I touch it?” I couldn’t really speak I just had a dumb look on my face and nodded . I felt her hand wrap around my cock, it felt so good her hand was soft and smooth. She started to gently rub my cock up and down “mmm that feels so good sis. That’s it stroke my cock.” she looked me in the eyes, smiled and started stroking faster. Her other hand gently started to message my balls. I felt myself about to cum. Then she stopped stroking and got down on her knees. I felt her tongue start to lick and suck on my balls.

“Mmm sis that feels so good , I want my cock in your mouth,” she looked up with her sexy eyes and put the head of my cock in her warm mouth. She licked and sucked my tip for what seemed like hours before she took it fully into her mouth and right down her throat. “Ohh my god sis, that feels amazing” She started moaning as my cock slide in and out of her throat. I couldn’t hold it back any more I thrust my hips forward and shoot my load straight down her throat. She started gagging on my cum and a good about came out of her mouth and landing on her nipples. “I’ve had a lot of blowjobs in my life but that was the best I’ve ever had.” I said She looked up and me swallowed my cum smiled at me and stood up. “I’ve been sucking cock for a year now big brother, yours was the biggest and thickest I’ve ever had.” I pulled her closer and felt her tits against my chest kissing her big soft lips. She pushed me back smiled and said “Why don’t you get out of the shower I have a date to prepare for. I was stunned my sister just sucked my cock swallowed my cum and then kicked me out of the shower. I went to my room and laid on my bed, wondering if it would ever happen again.

To be continued…

Published 
Written by permire09
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors