Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sissy Teaches Me: Part Two

"As Sissy fingered my pussy, I felt my inner walls wrap"

8
0 Comments 0
4.3k Views 4.3k
3.0k words 3.0k words
“Are you watching?” Sissy asked me as she lied there, legs spread nice and wide. The inner part of her pussy starting to gape a little, trying to open up larger than it was already.

“Yes,” I answered.

I was watching with everything I had.

Sissy ran her hand down between her smooth legs and I watched her take her finger and trace her tender sexual entrance slowly. As she did, I saw her puffy lips come to life. Her inner ones swelled and slightly parted even more to reveal the hot pinkness hidden inside.

Up one side of her pussy and down the other, Sissy ran her finger, almost barely touching her sensual slice. I could tell it felt good to her because her pussy lips constricted and closed under her touch. It looked as if her cunt was trying to say something. When they opened back up slightly, they were wet with nature; glistening in the light of the room, almost dripping. I could tell that is what she wanted.

Slowly, I watched her hand reach the top of her slit and she began to rub in circles. Her pussy lips moved delicately as she rubbed from side to side. Sissy began to moan a little. as she slowly brought her clit out. In amazement, I could see it erecting itself, getting nice and hard, especially when it went between her two fingers that she slid slowly down beside it to poke it out into the air.

Through soft breaths of stimulation, my sister asked, “You see my clit?”

“Yes, Sissy, I do. It is so hard, pink, and wet,” I answered.

“That’s the way it’s supposed to be. You want to feel it?”

I could not believe what I heard my sister say. She was giving me the chance to feel a part of her nakedness. A part of her private place.

Even though it was what I wanted, I was actually scared to touch my sister. Imagine that. The time had come I had my chance to feel my sister’s sensuality, and I was chickening out. To my surmise, Sissy understood.

“Come here and lie beside me on the towel, Brandi. We’ll do it together,” Sissy said and patted my bed where the other end of the towel lay.

I did not have a problem lying beside my sister. As I lied beside her, she leaned up. I thought I was supposed to follow her lead, so I began to do the same. Sissy stopped me.

“No, Brandi, lie back down. Let me show you first, then you can feel mine.”

I knew then my sister was going to touch me. She was teaching me like I wanted.

“Spread your legs a little more. Let me see your plump cunt lips,” Sissy told me and I obliged.

I felt the cool air of the room drift over my smooth lips that jutted out naturally. The cool air stimulated them and rushed more blood to try and fight back the chill.

“That’s it. Now, feel this?”

Sissy touched my pussy and I felt something I never felt before. It was a feeling that I could not explain. It sent tingles up through my body and to places that had never tingled. Even inside. The feeling left a hot flush over me, but it sure did feel wonderful.

“Uh huh,” is all that I could mutter because of the feeling suddenly overtaking me.

“It feels good, doesn’t it, Brandi?”

“Like something that I can’t explain, actually.”

“Yes, it does. What if I do this?”

Sissy essentially did the same thing to me that she did to herself. I felt her fingertip outline both sides of my two lips. The feeling inside me now began to burn. For the first time, I knew what it felt like burn with desire.

I felt my orifice tense at first as Sissy ran her fingers across it. I had the urge to close my legs with her hand there between them. The tense feeling was that mesmerizing. Slowly, I felt my tender lips relax under her touch the more accustomed it became to having her finger there.

As Sissy traced her finger around my heavy verticalness, I felt a warm feeling inside it. I had felt a similar feeling before, but this one was different. This one was more concentrated. It was a feeling that I, myself, had to dilute. That feeling suddenly lead to a tickle; a slow movement I felt inside my tender folds of flesh. I was getting wet.

“Ooooohhhhh,” I moaned from instinct. It just exited my mouth whether I wanted it to or not.

“Getting wet, huh, little sis?” Sissy asked.

“I. . . Uh. . . Think so. . .”

“You are. See?” Sissy said and then I felt the parting of my tender fold by her finger sliding through it slowly and then her finger coming up to my eyes to show me.

Her finger glistened with my apparent arousal. I could not believe that my core was all over her finger. I actually did not know I could get so wet.

Sissy ran her finger back down and this time, she began to rub at the top of my pussy.

I felt the electrifying stimulation there and my tender button hidden underneath my rather large flaps, erecting itself against my sister's finger. I had felt my clit before, but never got it to react in this manner. I could literally feel it growing, getting larger and rather hard. My sister felt it too.

“Feel that Brandi? Feel how I brought your clit to sensitive titillation? Now, before you feel yours, I want you to feel mine.” Sissy said and immediately lied back.

I leaned up and as I did, Sissy spread her legs. She was still aroused. Her perfect slice was now engorged, wet, and her clit was poking out. It was so sexy to see my sister so stimulated by me.

I was still a little scared to touch my sister. I looked at her as she lied there. She looked at me and said, “It’s okay Brandi. I touched you. Go ahead.”

Slowly, I took my hand and reached between my big sister’s legs and with my finger tip, touched her pink button that showed. It was hot to the touch and slick with her juices. She moaned as I touched it.

As Sissy had done to herself, I began to rub it in circles. I was not sure how hard, so I stroked over her clit lightly. I could feel the hotness permeate from it and onto my finger. I even felt her sensual lips a little.

“Oh God,” Sissy began to moan.

I stopped.

“No Brandi, go ahead, you are doing nothing wrong. It feels good. See?” Sissy said and her hand reached to go between my legs. I leaned back and lied beside my big sister on the bed. I loved how her hand felt there on my hot cunt, my plump labia bursting out more than they normally did.

Her fingers found my wet clit again hidden underneath my wrinkled lips. We crossed arms and together, and we rubbed each other’s sensitive love buttons. I felt feelings inside my body I never had before. The feelings ran deep and I could feel the tantalizing tingles it sent through my whole being as Sissy rounded circles on my clit.

I even felt my labia move with her circles. They did not need to get any bigger, but I could actually feel them filling, as the blood rushed to them. The ripples my large labia made became more sensitive and puffed even more as the blood gushed inside them.

I could tell, as Sissy rubbed my clit, she knew what she was doing. The feeling she gave me was mesmerizing. I tried to emulate the feeling on her. I hoped I was doing a good job.

I moaned and looked at my sister and she looked at me. We both smiled at each other and kept feeling each other’s wet pussy.

I felt the feeling inside me reach my nipples and I felt them lengthen. They became plump and hard and stuck out like I had never felt them stick out before. Sissy saw them get nice and erect and with her free hand, she reached over and touched one.

“Doesn’t that double the feeling now, Brandi? Can’t you feel the rush of hot desire go through your hot stimulated body?”

“Oh God, Sissy, yes, I can. It’s. .

scarlet_darling26
Online Now!
Lush Cams
scarlet_darling26

.It’s. . .Soooo, oh God!” I said through hot breaths. The feeling rushing through my body made the tiny hairs all over raise.

I reached over and started to feel one of Sissy’s hard tiny nipples. I could feel the hot center of it as it puckered under my touch.

“Pull it, Brandi, pull my hard tiny nipple, PLEASE!” Sissy asked.

I was not quite sure how to or even how hard, but I took it in between my fingers and pulled. Sissy moaned as it stretched outward, even pulling her breast out with it slightly. It was so hot to see her nipple stretched like that. It turned red in my fingers. The blood that ran to it heating it even more

“Want me to pull yours too, Brandi? It feels wonderful. If you don’t like it, just tell me. We all have our own little things we like to do when we masturbate.”

“Yes Sissy, pull it, but if I don’t like it, stop, please.” I said. I was not sure if I was going to like it. For some reason it looked really sexy on Sissy, but I think I was happy with mine just erecting. It felt like my nipples were more for massaging than pulling.

Slowly, I felt my Sissy’s fingers take hold of my nipple and even from that point, I did not like it. I did not stop her though. I let her pull, but I could not take it.

“Sissy, stop! Stop please!” I yelled, water actually coming to my eyes.

My big sister looked at me and said, “Oh Brandi, I am sorry.”

“Don’t be. It just doesn’t feel right. Just massage it,” I said and she massaged it just like she was doing to my clit. My hard nipple got even harder with her touch. The little nodules around my areola even began to pucker. Sissy ran her finger over them also. The feeling made me lose my breath.

“Better?”

“Yes, big sister, much better,” and it was much better. The feeling inside me now turned to normal again and I felt it building. That’s why I almost lost my breath. As she massaged my nipple and ran her fingertip slowly over the areola, I felt the feeling submerge my insides

I could feel Sissy’s clit get even slicker as I felt it. She moaned as I continued to pull her nipple as well. Her tiny nipple was not so tiny anymore. Since I had been playing with it, pulling it ever so gently.

Then Sissy said, “Stick your finger inside me. I want to feel your finger inside my pussy!”

I could not believe she said that. I was almost scared to stick my finger inside her. But slowly, I quit rubbing her clit and found her hot opening and slowly inserted my finger.

As I did, Sissy sighed, but I was not sure how to feel my sister’s insides, so I just left my finger in her. I felt her vaginal wall wrap around it, but I was not sure what to do next.

“Move it Brandi. Move it like a guy would fuck me. Like this. . .” Sissy said and moved her finger away from my clit and ran her finger down through my large lips and sunk a finger into my pussy.

My body jumped as she stuck her finger deep inside me. It felt wonderful there. Better than my own finger when I stuck mine inside and didn’t like the feeling. Then she started to move it in and out. God the feeling it made! I arched my body into my mattress as her finger moved in and out of my hot pinkness.

Slowly, I started to reciprocate the feeling to my Sissy. As I began to move it in and out, she too, arched her body to match mine. We were actually beginning to have fun with each other. It felt good to be with my sister in this manner.

The feeling inside my body began to travel faster and there was a feeling that I had never experienced before. It felt like I was going to pop. As Sissy fingered my pussy, I felt my inner walls wrap more and more around her. It was constricting more and more on her finger. It felt like my clit was bouncing erratically. I actually could feel it move in and out, in and out, and then the feeling began to culminate. I did not know what was going on and I tried to fight what was going on inside my body. Fortunately, Sissy knew..

“Brandi, don’t fight that feeling. You are having an orgasm. Let it go. Let your body cum. It will feel great, trust me!” Sissy said and tried to sooth me.

“Cum? You mean I am going to cum?” I asked like the stupid inexperienced virgin that I am.

“Yes, little sister, you are. I can feel it in your pussy. You are getting wetter. Just let it happen. Stop fingering me and let me help you cum!”

“Be gentle Sissy, please!” I said and did not know what she was going to do.

“Brandi, little sister, there is nothing gentle about cumming. When it happens it happens. I am just going to help you cum. You asked for my help. You are getting it. Just trust me, please!”

Sissy answered me like a good teacher would. I lied back on my bed and let Sissy do what she needed to do.

As she fingered me, I felt her other hand on my clit. The feeling inside me had already built to where I could not stand it any longer. I began to breathe heavier and quicker. I felt a pressure in my genitals as Sissy continued to finger me slowly and circle my clit. Suddenly, the feeling had nowhere else to go but out. I felt my body tense and I bit my bottom lip. I even curled my toes. I took a deep breath and when I went to let it out, I felt a flush over me.

“Yeah, that’s it little sister. Let it go. Let the orgasm consume you.”

I closed my eyes as the feeling rushed through my body. I felt my genital area get hot and the pulse there. It felt like my heart was going to pound right out of my hot slit. Sissy pulled her finger out and rubbed my clit a couple more times and then I felt something that surprised me. It was warm and wet and felt like it was trickling out of my vagina, almost like I was peeing.

“There you go Brandi! You are cumming! You are cumming!” Sissy shrieked.

I could not move I was so shocked. I actually felt myself cum. I had heard so many of my friends say that they loved when they came because the feeling was so intense. Intense was not the word. Mind blowing was more like it. It felt like the pressure inside my head had blown and subsided as the feeling culminated in my hot cunt. I could feel the ruffled ridges between my legs pound as the heat ran through them with my heartbeat.

My breathing was soft, but fast, and my body had felt like it had been in a sauna and was now coming down from a heated steam. I stared at the ceiling that had been spinning and it was finally slowing, as my body recuperated from sexual satisfaction.

Sissy watched as I ran my hand down between my legs and felt my highly sensitive lips. As my finger touched them slowly, I shuddered from my own touch. I ran my finger down the middle of them, parting them slowly and I felt the liquid that had been released. I was wet. Really wet. Wetter than I had ever been before.

Sissy climbed up on the bed with me and turned on her side to face me. She was smiling and I know I was glowing. She took my hand and squeezed. I squeezed her hand in the same manner. Sissy had done what I wanted her to do. She had helped me have my very first orgasm. She even saw me cum. I felt all warm inside.

Still, as I looked at my sister, there was something not right with her. I could see by her body language she was not satisfied. I knew what it was. This was supposed to have been a mutual masturbation session. And it was going to be. Sissy had been the good sister and had helped me cum; she was my teacher. Now it was my turn.

I was now going to be the good sister and help Sissy. Slowly, I took my hand and ran it down the inside of her smooth leg until I found her wet spot. I let my finger linger there and wiggled it around. I could feel my finger sink into the top half of her slit slightly. Sissy knew what I was doing. She knew I was going to show her what I had learned. I only hoped I learned well. I knew I had. The teacher was my sister.

Published 
Written by SensualDesires83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors