Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sister and Friends Chapter 2

32
1 Comment 1
8.9k Views 8.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words
The story you are about to read is a complete work of fiction. None of the events depicted here actually happened. Any similarity to any actual person, place, or event is entirely coincidental.

After dinner, I went upstairs to my room. I laid on the bed, my hands behind my head, replaying the events of that afternoon in my mind. I couldn't believe what I'd done. I'd had sex with my sister's two hot friends, and then with my own sister. I'd always thought Jen was beautiful, that if she hadn't been my sister I could have gone for her in a big way, but I never actually gone as far as to fantasize about her. That one time a couple months ago was the farthest I'd ever gone, and I felt like a total sleazebag afterwards, and so had tried to bury the memory as deep as I could. But that afternoon had brought my inner pervert to the surface, and I'd done the unspeakable. I'd fucked my own sister.

As if that wasn't bad enough, I wanted more. I wanted to do it again.

Thinking about what we'd done, I started to get aroused. Knowing it was forbidden only made it more enticing, and without even moving I soon became fully erect. I reached into my shorts, hesitating, thinking "How can I let myself be turned on by this?" But once my hand closed around my cock and I heard my sister's voice, in my mind, telling me to fuck her, I couldn't help it. I pulled down my shorts and slowly started stroking my cock, thinking about that afternoon.

Then came a knock at my door.

I quickly pulled up my shorts. "It's open," I called out.

The door opened and my sister stuck her head in. "Jake?"

"Hey."

"Hi," she said. She sounded a little nervous. "Can I...um...can I come in?"

"Sure." I rolled onto my side and propped my head on my hand, trying to hide the tent in my shorts and not really succeeding. The fact that thoughts of Jen wrapping her long legs around me were fresh in my mind didn't really help any.

She came over to the bed. Her eyes moved around the room, looking everywhere but at me. She started nibbling on her fingernail. She was nervous, but she had no idea how erotic the gesture was. The tent got bigger.

"Jen, what is it?" I asked as calmly as I could, knowing full well why she was there.

"Um, we, um, we should...we should talk."

I reached up and took her hand. She finally looked at me. "Yeah," I said quietly. I tugged her hand gently and she sat on the edge of the bed, sitting ramrod-straight. She pulled her hand from mine and folded her hands in her lap.

"Jake, what we did today..."

"I know, Jen," I answered.

"We shouldn't have done it," she said. "It's totally wrong. You're my brother, for fuck's sake!" It was as if a dam had burst and everything was pouring out. "I'm your sister! We shouldn't be doing...those things!" A slight flush was starting to come out across her face and upper chest.

"Jen," I said softly, as I sat up and moved towards her. She started to pull away, but I reached out and stopped her. I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her. She resisted at first, then leaned back against me. "Jen, you're my sister, and I love you."

"I love you too, Jake," she said softly.

"What we did today, sure it may have been wrong, but I loved it. I loved being with you like that. Being inside you, being close to you. I loved it, Jenny." I leaned in towards her and my voice lowered to a whisper. "And so did you."

"I..." she hesitated.

"Admit it, Jen. You liked it. You liked it when I fucked you. You came so hard for me."

"I..." She seemed reluctant to admit it, but a little subtle prodding got it out of her. "Okay, Jake, fine, I'll say it. I liked it. You were good," she admitted. "But it can't happen again!"

"Again?" I said. "Who said anything about it happening again?"

"I don't know, I guess...um...I just want to make it clear," she stammered. She sounded nervous and a little angry and a little...something else.

"Sounds to me like someone was thinking about it," I teased.

"No I wasn't!" she exclaimed. But I could tell she was lying.

I pulled her closer.

"Jen," I whispered in her ear. "Were you thinking about me?"

"N-no," she answered in a low voice.

"Jen," I whispered again, "you were thinking about this afternoon, weren't you?"

She didn't answer

I continued. "You were thinking about this afternoon, and you liked it, didn't you?"

My cock was straining in my shorts now. I moved closer to her, moving so she was sitting between my legs, knowing she could feel my hardon against her back. She gasped.

"Can I tell you a secret, Jen?" I said in a low, playful voice. "I was thinking about this afternoon. And I liked it."

"You just liked it because you finally got to fuck Gina," she said. She was trying to play it off, to sound nonchalant, but her shaky voice didn't quite cooperate.

"Yes, I liked fucking Gina," I said. "And I liked fucking Kelly. And I liked fucking you."

"Jake..." my sister whispered. "No..."

"I did," I said softly. "I liked fucking you, and I've been thinking about fucking you, and Jen, I want to fuck you again."

"Nooooooo..." her voice trailed off. Her eyes were closed. "We can't..."

Her hands were clenched tightly in her lap and her legs were pressed firmly together. I reached down and took her hands in mine, moving them aside, then put my hands on her thighs and pried them apart.

I heard a sharp intake of breath, then "Jake, what are you doing? Don't..."

"If you want me to stop, Jen, I'll stop."

"S-stop..." she said, but her voice was low and had no conviction in it.

"You're gonna hafta do better than that, big sister." My hands slowly slid up her thighs. The crotch of her little jean shorts was warm and damp to the touch. I cupped my hand over the slight mound of her pussy, feeling the heat coming from it. I started rubbing up and down.

Jen tipped her head back onto my shoulder. "Jake..." she whispered. "I'm your sister..."

"And I'm your brother," I said in a low voice, "and I love you, and I want you, big sister...I want you right now..."

I unbuttoned her shorts and slipped a hand inside.

URqueenOLIVIA
Online Now!
Lush Cams
URqueenOLIVIA

My fingers found her slit, slick with arousal. My fingertip hit her swollen little clit and she gasped. She trembled in my arms, then something released inside her, like she'd been fighting an inner battle and lost (or won, depending on how you look at it). She turned her head, looked me right in the eye, and kissed me. Hard.

I wrapped my arms around her and fell back on the bed, pulling her on top of me. Our lips never left each other's as we fumbled with our clothes. Her tanktop came down, revealing her pert, perky breasts to me. I lowered my face to her chest and started licking around her nipples, taking them into my mouth and sucking on them. She gasped as she worked at undoing my shorts, finally getting them open and pushing them down to free my throbbing erection. I likewise pushed her little shorts down, cupping her tight round ass in my hands. She kicked them off and her legs straddled me, the steaming wet slit of her pussy rubbing against my shaft.

I couldn't wait. There was no teasing, no foreplay like there had been earlier. There was only need, the need to plunge into her, to feel her taking me inside where I had no business being. And so I did. My hands gripping her ass tightly, I lifted her up until I felt the tiny circle of her vaginal opening resting against the tip of my hard cock, then pulled her down at the same time as I pushed upwards, impaling her on my throbbing hard spear.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH Jake!" she bit out as she stretched to take me. I held her in place, my eyes shut tight, reveling in the sensation of my sister's tight seventeen-year-old pussy cradling my sixteen-year-old cock.

She started to move her hips, grinding against me. I held her in my arms, holding her body tightly against mine, kissing her deeply as she worked my cock, her clit rubbing against the skin of my pelvis. "Jen," I whispered, as I ran my fingers through her hair and kissed her neck.

She sat up straight, her hair disheveled, falling around her shoulders, and looked down at me with a look of animal lust in her eyes. She started riding me hard, fucking my cock with wild abandon, grinding back and forth, her hands on my chest, her mouth open, breathing hard. She started to tremble, then grabbed a pillow and bit down on it to muffle the sound of her moans as an orgasm ripped through her, making her body shake. I put my hands on her hips and started pumping my cock up into her like a piston, making her cum even harder.

Finally she collapsed onto my chest. I slowed down, moving slightly in and out of her, as she gasped for breath. "My turn," I whispered playfully.

I rolled us over so I was on top of her. Her hair splayed out over my pillow and she looked up at me, her eyelids half-closed, her eyes filled with smoky desire. Her lips were parted slightly as she panted for breath. I'd never seen a more beautiful sight in my life. My cock tingled as I started moving in and out of her, her tight cunt gripping me, her juices dribbling down our thighs. I braced my hands on either side of her and started fucking her in earnest, feeling the tingling deep within my gut that signaled an impending orgasm.

Her moans started soft, then got louder. "Fuck me, Jake, fuck your big sister!" she breathed. If our parents heard that we'd be dead, so I leaned down and kissed her to shut her up. Our lips stayed locked together as my cock pounded into her dripping wet snatch, my balls tightening in preparation to launch their load. "I'm gonna cum!" I said in a ragged voice.

"Not inside me! Don't cum in my pussy!" my sister cried even as her hips raised up to meet my thrusts. Her nails dug into my skin as she fucked me back, holding on tightly as my deep-thrusting cock brought her to ecstasy again. "FFFFFFFUCK!!!" she called out as her body bucked and tightened beneath me, cumming hard.

I pulled out of her and laid the length of my cock against her dripping wet slit. I pumped my cock up and down once, twice, then clamped my mouth shut and, through gritted teeth, said "Jennnnnnn!!!" as I exploded, my meat cannon blasting hot, thick jizz up onto my sister's belly and chest.

I flopped down onto the bed next to her, completely spent. We laid there silently, catching our breath, for a few minutes. Then she stirred, reaching around my nightstand for something.

"Y'know, you could have cum in my mouth, baby brother. Then I wouldn't have to clean up."

I chuckled, slapping her ass lightly. "Whatcha looking for?"

"This," she said as she produced the small hand towel I keep in my drawer specifically for cleaning up afterwards. "Hey," I said, "how did you know about that?"

"I've seen you use it," she said frankly.

I just stared, open-mouthed.

"I've...um...kinda watched you jerk off," she admitted sheepishly. I was floored. She could tell. "Who do you think told Kelly and Gina about that huge fucking cock of yours?" She smiled playfully.

She finished cleaning up my cum, then turned to me. "Now we REALLY have to talk," she said.

"Why?" I asked. I pulled her close and kissed her lightly. "Why do we need to talk about anything? I love you, Jen, and you love me, so who gives a fuck what anyone else thinks?"

"Well, I suppose," she said, doubtfully.

"Besides, you know what they say...if you can't keep it in your pants, keep it in the family." I grinned.

"Shut up," she said with an answering grin. She settled into my arms and pillowed her head on my shoulder. A few minutes passed.

"Jake?" she said quietly.

"Yes, big sister?"

"I do love you, you know."

"I know," I said. I kissed the top of her head. "I love you too."

"If anyone finds out about us, we're fucked," she said.

"Anyone besides Kelly and Gina, you mean," I answered.

"Shit." She looked up at me. "What are we going to do about them? What if they tell?"

"Oh, don't worry," I said, a confident smile on my face. "I think I know how to keep them quiet."
Published 
Written by OlDirtyBastid
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments