Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sister and Friends, Chapter 4: Gina

42
6 Comments 6
7.4k Views 7.4k
3.5k words 3.5k words
The summer was drawing to a close. Jen and I had been enjoying our new relationship for a couple weeks. It was almost as if, once we'd gotten past the taboo of being brother and sister, we went WAY past it. Not a day went by that we didn't screw at least once. Then my sister's bitchy friend Kelly reared her head, and I took care of that by grabbing that head and stuffing my cock in her mouth. That one afternoon with Kelly had seemed to be enough to solve that particular problem, but I'd arrogantly told her that if she kept her mouth shut, she'd get more. So I was going to have to find a way to get on over to Kelly's every now and then and give her a good working-over. When I told her my plan, Kelly grinned smugly. She had me by the balls, she knew it, and she liked it. Truth be told, I kind of liked it too.

My sister didn't know about my arrangement with Kelly.

Then, Jen dropped the bomb on me that Gina, her other friend who knew our little secret, had already promised not to tell because she had a crush on me. I had no idea. I'd had the hots for Gina for years. I'd lost count of the number of times I'd rubbed one out to fantasies of her lush, curvy body. Enough times to repopulate a small island, I figured. But I told my sister I'd talk to Gina anyway. Just to be sure, I said. It was an excuse. I wanted Gina and I wanted her bad. This was my big opportunity, and I'd be a complete idiot not to take advantage of it. Jen just said, "Okay." She already knew how huge a thing I had for her pretty Italian friend, and I'm sure she knew what I was thinking.

"Are you sure?" I said to Jen, when she okayed my going to talk to Gina.

"Jake," she sighed, "I know how you feel about her."

"You know how I feel about you," I countered, giving her shoulders a squeeze.

"I know," she said quietly, looking down. She raised her eyes to mine. "But I also know we can't do this forever. I'm leaving for school in a few weeks. We won't see each other for months at a time. How long do you think we can keep this up? Until I graduate? Will you really be happy just being with me for a few days twice a year? Because I know I couldn't."

She had a point. "You have a point," I said.

"I don't expect you to live like a monk," she said with a gentle smile. "You've learned a lot in the past few weeks, Jake. You're a great lover," she said with a smile.

"Thanks to you," I smiled back.

"Well now that I have you properly trained, and you've gotten used to getting laid regularly, I couldn't ask you to go without for months at a time. I sure won't."

I sat back and thought about that for a moment. "Yeah, you're right. Not like I'm some voracious man-whore," I said quickly, while she grinned. "But about being together and all that. I love you, Jen. I love being with you, but I want you to be happy. And I know I couldn't ask you to be a complete nun while waiting for Thanksgiving break so you can come home and get laid."

She smiled at me. "You're one hell of a catch, little brother." She kissed me softly. "Now go talk to Gina." She stressed the word "talk" and winked.

As I got up, I held her hand and looked into her eyes. I loved my sister so much. She was so sweet and loving and understanding, and smarter than I was - she knew we didn't have a real future together, no matter how much we cared for each other and how much fun it was screwing each other every chance we got.

"This doesn't mean I'm not going to screw your brains out when you do come home," I said teasingly.

"You damn well better," she said with a playful grin.
****************************

I drove over to Gina's place and knocked on the door. Her mom answered. You know how they say if you want to know what a girl will look like in 30 years, just look at her mom? Excellent example. And I wasn't unhappy about it, either. Gina's mom was a MILF. She called Gina downstairs - well, she yelled "GINA!!! YOU HAVE COMPANY!!!" - what can I say, they're Italian - and then made herself scarce with a knowing smile.

Gina came bounding down the stairs and when she saw it was me, she actually blushed. "Um, hi, Jake," she said with a shy little smile.

"Hey Gina," was all I could say. She had on a white scoop-necked top that was stretched so tight across her enormous breasts that it almost screamed in pain and a pair of cutoff jean shorts that hugged the luscious curves of her hips and thighs. I wanted to get down on the floor and howl at the moon.

She noticed the way my eyes widened as I stared at her body and she blushed even deeper. "What's...up?" She sounded girlish and coy and I loved it.

My cock started stiffening.

She noticed. Her eyes went wide.

"Gina..." I said softly. My eyes met hers. She stepped closer to me. I could hardly breathe.

"Let's go downstairs," she said. Then she yelled "MA!!! We're going downstairs!!!"

"Have fun, you two!" came an answering yell from somewhere in the area of where I'm pretty sure the kitchen was. Yep, Gina's mom was no fool. She knew what was up and apparently she had no problem with it.

We went through a doorway into her basement. It was furnished, with fake wood paneling, a bar, a huge 52" flatscreen on the wall, and brown leather furniture. "This is the den, and that," she said, indicating another door to the side, "is the playroom." She took me by the hand and led me through the side door.

When she said playroom I'd imagined a pool table, maybe a foosball table or dart board. All of those were present. What I hadn't expected was the futon against the far wall. It was to the futon that Gina led me, still holding my hand. We sat down.

"I know why you're here," she began.

With a herculean effort I tore my eyes away from the vast display of cleavage she was putting on and met her eyes. "Do you?" I replied.

"Sure," she said. "You don't want me to tell anyone about...about..." She cast her eyes downwards.

"Yeah," I said. "That too."

She looked up at me, a question in her beautiful brown eyes. "Gina, I have to tell you..." My voice trailed off. I'd gotten involved with my sister with no problems. I'd taken Kelly and showed her who was boss with no compunctions. But I now found that I was having a hard time saying "I like you" to Gina.

"What is it, Jake?" she asked.

"Gina, I...I..." I sighed. "Dammit." I took her hand. "Gina..."

"I like you, Jake," she suddenly burst out.

I was taken aback. The surprise must have showed on my face, because she continued. "I've had a crush on you for a while now and I never had the nerve to tell you but now that all this is going on, the summer's almost over and your sister is my best friend and she's going away to school and so is Kelly and I'm the only one staying here and after what happened a couple weeks ago, what I felt when you touched me and when you were...with...me, I wanted so much to tell you that - "

A warmth had begun spreading through my body. She wasn't meeting my eyes as she was speaking, but my eyes had been all over her, and at that moment I wanted nothing more than to pull her into my arms and kiss her. So I did.

Her eyes went wide, then she overcame her shock and started kissing me back. We fell back on the futon, our bodies pressed together, kissing each other hungrily. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly, and she did the same.

We finally broke the kiss. "...that I like you," she finished.

"I like you too, Gina." Her mouth made a little o and her eyes widened a bit. She was genuinely surprised. "I always have. God, I've had a crush on you for years." Felt like a weight came off my chest as I confessed to her. A weight that was replaced by twin weights, twin DD weights, as she leaned in and kissed me again.

Our kisses became more frantic and our hands started roaming over each other. We pulled at each others' clothes in a frenzy, needing to feel our naked bodies pressed together like nothing we'd ever needed before. I craved her. I ached for her. If I wasn't inside her right this fucking minute I would die.

My shirt hit the ground, and so did hers. She sat up, reached behind herself, and unclasped her bra. Her huge round tits tumbled free and my hands immediately went to them, squeezing and kneading the soft flesh of her boobs. Her mouth sought mine out again and she fumbled with my zipper. I undid her shorts and slid them down over her luscious round ass. She yanked my shorts down. My cock, throbbing hard and ready for her, pressed against her stomach and she gasped.

Without taking her lips from mine she positioned herself on top of me and slowly, gasping and moaning, impaled herself on my pole. I grabbed her ass and just held her against me for a moment, our foreheads pressed together, eyes closed, gasping for breath. Then her eyes opened and she looked into mine, twin beautiful brown pools of desire burning for me. Her lips found mine.

She started moving on top of me. Her magnificent tits pressed against my chest, and I savored the feeling of that soft flesh pressed against my chest. Her nipples were hard as diamonds. I squeezed her ass in time to her movements as she ground her pussy onto my cock back and forth, back and forth. Her juices were dripping down my balls.

Lubna4love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lubna4love

Her mouth opened wide as she gasped and breathed hard, "Ohhhhhh, ohhhhhhh, ohhhhhhh, Jake, baby, oh my god baby, please you feel so good..." Her fingers ran through my hair and pressed my face to her chest. I kissed and nibbled her breasts, then reached up and kissed her hard.

"Ohhhhhhhh Jake, I'm going to..." she breathed.

"Do it for me baby," I whispered. "Cum for me..."

She clenched her teeth and whimpered as her pussy clamped down on my cock, pulsing with ecstasy. Her body trembled as the force of her orgasm ripped through her.

I felt my own orgasm coming. I held back until her tremors subsided, then I kissed her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I started pumping my cock up and down into her steaming hot, dripping wet pussy, driving it up into her like a piston. Her eyes and mouth opened wide and she gasped as I pounded up into her with every ounce of desire I'd ever felt for her. "Gina..." I whispered.

A gleeful smile showed on her beautiful face. "Cum for me, baby, cum for your girl..."

"My...my girl?" I said. My nuts tightened. My eyes went wide and a feral grin came over my face. "My girl...oh my fuck GINA!!!" I bit out as my balls erupted, a scorching hot wave of fire coursing through me. My hips bucked uncontrollably as blast after blast of cum fired from my cock deep into her pussy. She pressed downwards with her hips, moaning "Yes baby, give me all of it, give me all your cum baby..." Fireworks exploded in my head.

I collapsed. Gina curled up against me and I wrapped my arms around her. I didn't want to let her go. She nuzzled my neck and I kissed her cheek, her forehead, the tip of her nose, then her lips. She kissed me back, without the urgency of a few minutes before. We'd spent our passion and gotten long months, years, of longing out of the way with one frantic, grinding fuck. I for one was looking forward to a lot more.

"Wow," she whispered.

"Wow," I answered back. We smiled at each other. Then I asked her, "So what does this mean, Gina?"

"What do you mean what does it mean?" she said warily.

"You called yourself my girl," I answered softly.

"Oh...um...well, I guess..."

"Gina," I whispered, tipping her face up to meet my eyes. "Talk to me, baby." I kissed her softly.

"Well," she said with a shy smile, "Jen and Kelly are going off to school, but I know you'll be here for at least one more year...and I'm going to school here...and I'm not seeing anyone, and you're not seeing anyone, and...y'know, since we like each other, I just thought that maybe..."

I silenced her with a kiss. "That maybe you found yourself a boyfriend?" I teased. She just looked at me, her pretty eyes shining. "You have."

Her face lit up and we kissed again. And we didn't stop. At that moment I noticed that I was still rock-hard. Well, I thought, no sense wasting a perfectly good hard-on.

I rolled Gina onto her back. Her eyes went wide. "Jake?" she asked, as she felt my erection pressing against her tight little opening.

"I'm not done with you yet," I teased. Then I pushed myself inside her.

She gasped. Her legs gripped my waist and I leaned in and kissed her as I started fucking her with long, deep strokes. Our first fuck had gone too quickly. I wanted to enjoy this beautiful girl who was wrapping her legs around me.

I fucked Gina slowly, building up the fire inside her. Her hips moved in time to my strokes, her cunt gripping my cock tightly, cradling me inside her. I leaned back, up on my knees, and started fucking her a little faster, my eyes roaming all over her body, taking in her olive skin, her luscious curves, her black hair splayed out over the cushions, her enormous tits bouncing back and forth as my cock pumped in and out of her. She reached up and grabbed my hip with one hand, the other grabbing a handful of cushion and squeezing it between her fingers as her lips opened wide and she moaned softly.

I picked up the pace, feeling the little twinges in her cunt that told me that Gina was getting close. When she felt me speed up, she reached up and put a hand on my chest to stop me, then with a wicked look in her eye, she started moving her hips around in a circle. My mouth opened and I looked into her eyes as she fucked me, a grin on her face, then I felt this amazing sensation. Gina had started moving the muscles inside her pussy, squeezing my cock and releasing. It felt like she was stroking me with a velvet glove. It was the most incredible thing I'd ever felt.

"Don't move," she breathed. "I can...ohhhhh...I can cum...just...from...ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" She threw her head back and moaned out "Ohhhhh my goddddddddddddd!!!!!" Her hips bucked and her body spasmed as she came, her pussy once again clamping down on my cock with the force of her orgasm.

She was pushing me over the brink. "Gina baby, I'm going to..." but before I could finish my sentence, she said "Pull out, baby, you came in me already, I want something else."

I pulled out and she slithered to the floor. She took my cock in her hand, my shaft glistening with the juice of her snatch, and looked up at me as she took my cock into her mouth. She wrapped her lips around my pole and started sucking me, her tongue swirling around my shaft, fucking me with her mouth. I reached down and buried my fingers in her hair, her beautiful eyes looking up at me, the most amazing sight I'd ever seen. I kept my eyes locked with hers as I breathed "Gina..."

For the second time my cock erupted, spouting gobs of hot cum. She pulled back a bit so just the tip was between her lips and my jizz gushed into her mouth. She looked up at me with a gleam in her eye and swallowed every drop.

I collapsed onto the futon - again - and she crawled up my body to once again wrap herself around me, her head pillowed on my shoulder, her breasts pressed against my side. "Fuck, I think I love you," I said.

"You don't love me," she said quietly. "You just love fucking me." I opened my mouth to protest, but she cut me off. "But you're going to love me. You're gonna love me over and over and over until you really are in love with me," she teased.

I kissed her. "Count on it, sweetheart."

***************************

That night, when I got home, Jen came to my room. She crawled onto my bed, and by the look in her eye, she was looking for a little more than just conversation. Without a word her hand crept beneath the waistband of my shorts and she started stroking my cock to life.

"Jen, I - " I was cut off by a kiss.

"I know all about it," she said. "Gina called me after you left. She told me you two are together now. She also told me you fucked her twice, you stud."

"Then why are you...?"

"Because she also told me she knows I'm going away to school in a few weeks, and she doesn't mind sharing you until I leave."

My sister pulled her t-shirt up and off, exposing her perky, firm breasts. Despite the workout it had gotten with Gina, my dick was ready for more. My sister slung one long, shapely leg over me, kissed my chest,...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by OlDirtyBastid
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments