Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sister Helps Her Brother part 2

"Under the warm water, they hugged tightly"

25
6 Comments 6
21.7k Views 21.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words

A few weeks after Kimber had given her brother Tyler sexual relief with her hands, she desired to offer even more. She waited until a night when their parents were not going to be home and called for her sibling to come to her room. When he entered, she was on her bed, dressed only in a pair of black panties. Without a word he removed his clothes, knowing she had something naughty in mind. When he approached the bed she stood and hugged him tightly. He felt her breasts against his chest and immediately became aroused. His cock rested firmly against the soft skin of her abdomen as she reached behind and playfully slapped his butt.

“Take these off,” she said.

Kimber turned around and breathed in deep as he slid her only remaining garment.

“Kiss it,” she instructed.

Not one to argue, Tyler leaned over and planted several soft kisses on her firm buttocks. His sister moaned softly as he quickly became fully hard. She turned to face him, revealing her patch of soft pubic hair.

“That is the sexiest thing I have ever seen.’

"Glad you approve.”

“Shall we shower?” she asked.

“I… guess so.”

“C'mon, then.”

She led him to the bathroom and turned on the water. They stepped into the corner shower and slid the glass door shut. Under the warm water, they hugged tightly. Tyler watched as she lathered the shower gel onto her body.  The way she caressed her breasts had him aroused in no time. She reached out and started to gently rub his growing erection as the head of it brushed against her soft belly. Kimber stopped down and slid his cock into her mouth for only a few seconds before removing it.

“Hey!” he protested.

“Just wait. We have all night. Wash my hair, please.”

She turned around and he began to apply shampoo to her long brown hair. As he did, the tip of his cock slid against her butt.

“Not back there!” she exclaimed, followed by a laugh.

“I wasn’t trying to… do that. It just slipped…”

“Don’t be a weakling,  I’ve never done that but you never know. Turn around.”

Kimber stood behind him and slid her soft bosom along his upper and lower back then reached around and grasped his large erection in her right hand. Tyler moaned in the pleasure of her touch. She enjoyed hearing his reaction and wanted to make sure he felt special. They had always been close so what she was doing felt somehow natural.

“I am going to cum if you keep doing this.”

“That is the idea.”

“Yea… but not… yet... I wanted to…”

Tyler braced his hands on the wall and splashed his thick load onto the wall. His sister kept tugging him slowly until the flow ended. They stepped out of the shower and dried each other off, not missing an inch of flesh. She led him to the bedroom and slid down onto the mattress, legs spread slightly. She motioned for him to lay beside her.

“Touch me.”

Tyler began to feel her body with his hands, beginning with the curves of her ample breast? Every time he ran a finger over a nipple she moaned in pleasure. Eventually, he slid them down her abdomen and to her pelvis. 

TifanyMore
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TifanyMore

“Put them inside me.”

He placed his hand between her legs and slid two of them inside. Right away her body reacted to the touch with shivers. A couple of times he was sure she would reach orgasm, but never got there. Discouraged he asked what he could do to get her off.

“Try going down on me.”

“Okay… just not sure if I can make you cum.”

“Just… try… ” she panted. “I’m so close.”

Unsure what to do, Tyler slid down and buried his face between his sister’s thighs. He began to lick her, desperate to help her climax. But it seemed she was losing the edge. A moment later, she asked him to stop. Feeling upset with himself for letting her down, he moved back beside her. Kimber slipped two fingers inside and masturbated to a pleasurable orgasm.

“Thanks for trying, it can take some practice. But it still felt good. Now it’s your turn.”

She took him into her mouth and sucked it slowly, taking the entire length down her throat. Tyler could tell his sister was highly experienced in giving oral pleasure. The excitement of attempting to get her off had him so excited that he blasted into her mouth with great force. She swallowed with ease, moaning as she did.

“Wow, that was amazing!”

“Thanks, I enjoyed it and you tasted so good. I have a question.”

“What?”

“You want to have sex?”

“With you?”

“No, with Grandma. Of course me.”

“Really? You would do it with me?

“The first time should be with someone you know and care for. And that should be me. Besides I won’t be critical of anything,”

“Gee, thanks.”

“Was not meaning to make you feel bad.  The first time can be pretty exciting. That’s part of why I got you off twice. Should help you hold off longer.”

Kimber took him back into her mouth and soon had him fully aroused once more. She got onto her back and asked him to enter her. He moved above her and slid himself into his first woman ever. Her inner muscles gripped him tightly as her legs wrapped around his hips. Tyler moved in and out of his sister steadily. Her moan meant to him that she was enjoying it. After a few minutes, she pushed him away.

“Am I doing this right?” He asked, concerned.

“Yes, no worries. Just wanted to change positions.”

She rolled him onto his back and straddled his hips.  When she slipped him back inside Tyler thought he would surely finish too soon. But his sister knew what she was doing and kept her pace in such a manner that his urge to cum diminished. Every time she leaned over him, he licked a nipple. The other times he cupped her breasts in his hands. Tyler was pleased when his sibling climaxed around his cock. That was all he could take and announced he needed to cum.

“Inside me... " she panted.

Tyler erupted deep inside of her as his body shivered with the intensity of his climax. When he shot his seed into his sister, she climaxed again. She leaned over him when it was over, her breasts against his chest.

“That was so nice,” he told her.

“Yes, it was. And you lasted nearly thirty minutes. Not bad, bro'.”

Kimber removed herself from him and lay on the bed beside him as their breathing resumed normally.

“We may have to do this again,” she said softly.

Published 
Written by gentlehands1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments