Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sister Made Me a Sissy Slut

"Boy caught crossdressing by her cousin sister gets punished."

18
0 Comments 0
51.4k Views 51.4k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Famous Story
There I was lying on my back. Cum leaking out of my asspussy (anus), dried cum all over my face and, body. I’m wearing nothing but torned pink lacey satin panties soaked in cum and, sweat and, there was a small smile of satisfaction on my face.

My name is Tanuj or Tanisha as they now call me. I’m a 16 year old boy 5’6 thin but not skinny, pretty much hairless (totally now). It all started about a couple of weeks ago. I always had a cross-dressing fetish but, I was not sure if I was gay. My cousin Anisha who is a few years older than me (we called her Ani) had come to town she lived in a different city and, was here for just a couple of days and, then I was I going to go to stay with her, at her place for a week. She said she is getting bored so she was going out with few friends she had in the city.

After about 2 hours she left, I sneaked into her room and, started going through her luggage and, then I found her used clothes I took out the panties and, started smelling them, it was sweet and, sour. I had an erection within seconds. I took off all my clothes and, wore her used bra took out a new pair of panties wore it and, kept inhaling the sweet smell of her pussy from the used ones and, started rubbing my dick.

In all this I failed to notice the sound of foot steps, suddenly the door opened, it was my sister, Ani di (di means sister in hindi), back home before I expected her to be. She screamed in shock and I froze for a couple of seconds then took my clothes and, ran back to my room . After 10-15 minutes I heard a knock I ignored it I knew it was her, then she started shouting and, told me to open the door she said if I did not open it, she would tell my mother. I got scared and, opened the door.

When I opened the door she slapped me hard right across my face then stormed inside and, told to sit on the bed. I was still in a little shock and, just stood there and, then she shouted “SIT DOWN YOU SLUT”. I quickly sat on the bed. She threw a bag at me and, said “Wear these”. I looked and, there was a bra, panties, a t-shirt and, a very short skirt. I looked at her with a surprised look on my face. She said “What ? You want to be a girl right ? Then go on wear them.”

I stood up and, started to go towards the washroom, she said “Where the fuck do you think you are going bitch ? Change right here”. I was even more shocked and, said “But, di in front of you?”. She said “Why not ? if you can jack off in my panties while smelling the other I do not think it would a problem for you to change in front of me?” I stood there frozen and, she shouted “STRIP YOU SISSY SLUT”. I started removing my shirt followed by my knickers, as I got down to me boxers I looked. She said “Go on.” with a evil grin on her face. I took it off and, she started giggling and, said “No surprise you want to be a girl, you can never satisfy one with that tiny clitty-cock of yours, so you rather be a girl.” she kept giggling. I started putting on the panties then the bra I noticed she had started taking picture of me and, close up of my ass; she had that grin all the time. I was getting scared this had gone to far, as I put on the t-shirt she told me to wait then she stuffed a couple of socks in my bra to make them a little more real. After I put on the t-shirt she took many pictures of me like that. I felt embarrassed and, humiliated but oddly I was a little turned on by all this too. After a while I asked “Ani di can I please change now ? I have learned my lesson, I’m sorry.”. She said “ No way, I have a lot more plans for you my little sissy slut. Plus, judging by that bulge in your skirt I’m pretty sure you are have a lot of fun too.”

I quickly hid my erection, she kept her camera aside and, came closer and, started sliding her hands and, towards my dick I was yet more shocked and, gasped and, said “Di this is wrong.”

She squeezed my dick and, said “You are my bitch now, you let me do whatever I want to do to you or else not only will I show those pictures to your family but post them on the net. Alright ?”

I has no choice so I nodded lightly. Her grin just became wider and, it sent chills through my body.

Slowly she started caressing my ass rubbing it, grabbing it, pinching it and, the other hand just kept rubbing my dick. She pulled the skirt up and, went behind me and, told me to bend over. Slowly she slid my panties and, started rubbing her wet finger all over my anus, I just presumed it was her saliva. She came close to my ear and, whispered “Do you like it when I play with your ass-pussy like that slut ?” looking away I said in a very low voice “No”, I lied, “Your clitty little cock says otherwise.” she said while rubbing my hard cock.

NicoleRizo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicoleRizo

She certainly getting a lot of pleasure in harassing me, but, I even I was turned on.

She whispered again “If you like me rubbing your ass-pussy, then how about this.” she suddenly pushed one of her fingers in my ass, and, without wanting I let out a lowish moan, she giggled and, went deeper, my lips had made an ‘O’ I certainly liked it. Slowly she started playing with my ass, circling her fingers inside moving it in and, out, and, all I did was lie there and, kept moaning like a whore being fingered, she found my prostate and, whenever she rubbed I let out a very shrill moan, my eyes were closed, and, my moaning had become louder, she came closer and, whispered “You just love this don’t you slut ?” I just moaned in response. She added a finger and, she slid her other hand inside my t-shirt slid, inside the bra and, started playing with my nipples.

My moaning was a lot louder now she started giggling now. She kept fingering me and, playing with my body, at times playing with my nipples or my cock, she slapped my ass every once in a while and, slowly added a third finger. In the midst of it, I never noticed when she had taken her own pants off and, was now wearing a 7 inch long strap-on dildo. I didn’t notice until she pulled her fingers out and, came towards my face. I was totally taken aback seeing her rubbing that huge purple latex dick, now I was really scared, my hard on was gone, and, I kept staring at it.

She said “Go on slut, suck this cock.” I looked at her but did not respond suddenly she slapped my and, pulled by my hair and, shoved it inside my mouth and, said “I SAID SUCK.”

I started sucking all over it. “That's like a good little sissy slut.” she said. After a while, out of the blue she pulled out and, pushed me down on the floor. Before I could react she pulled my waist up and, put the dildo’s head on my anal opening. I shouted “ NO PLEASE!! NOT THA… AAAHH” she did not listen and pushed the head inside I started groaning in pain. She did not stop and, kept pushing in, it was just a few inches and, it felt like miles, and, suddenly it rubbed over my prostate; now I was moaning in pleasure.

Slowly it was all inside my ass, she kept it like that, I stopped moaning but again had the ‘O’ shaped lips. She came closer and, whispered “You like a cock up your ass-pussy?” I did not say anything, I was in too much pleasure, she said “Ok then I guess I should pull out.” and, suddenly unconsciously I shouted “NO!!”. She started laughing “Do you want it ? Do you want me to fuck your ass-pussy?” I said “Yes” in a very lowish voice. “Say it slut” she said. “Oh please, fuck me.” I said loudly now, “Fuck you where slut ? I want to hear you say it.” she replied, “Fuck me, fuck me hard in my ass-pussy”. She did exactly that she fucked my ass, hard, doggy-style, about a couple of minutes she flipped me over pushed my legs up in the air and, apart and, fucked me missionary she fucked my ass like that for about 10 minutes. All I could do was moan like a slut in heat getting the best fuck of her life.

Then without pulling out she put me in front of a mirror of the dressing table, I put my hands on the table. She said “Look at yourself you sissy little slut, look at your darkest fantasy come true, look at your clitty cock bouncing around”. I opened my eyes a look at myself, I was blank about how I looked, I could not think about anything other than that rubber cock fucking my ass moving over my prostate, touching places I never knew I could feel.

It had been about half an hour since my sister was fucking me now, I could feel she was getting tired, I knew this was about to end, but, she had one last trick up her sleeve. I heard a click and, the dildo started to vibrate in me, that sent me off the edge, I moaned out loud and, started cumming, I came a lot, but even after spurting my semen I kept having dry orgasms, little shivers keep going through all over my body starting from my anal sphincter. I kept moaning. That continued to what seemed like eternity. Now my sister switched off the vibrator and, pulled the dildo out of my ass. As she let me go I fell in the puddle of my own cum.

She came near my face and, said “Clean this cock slut, suck the cock which went up your asspussy.” I was too weak to respond, she forced me up and, pushed it down my throat, I licked it clean. She pulled out and, let go off me. I fell back down. She walked away I kept lying there I realized that not even once I tried to push her off. Maybe I was a slut, maybe wanted a good fucking, right in my ass-pussy.

Published 
Written by eroticasexwriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors