Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

sister snaps that started it all

"sister discovers her brothers love of her lingerie and incest fantasy"

15
3 Comments 3
12.0k Views 12.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words

My name is Nathan, I’m 18 and am about 6ft 2”. I weigh about 128 pounds. I’ve all ways had a thing for women’s underwear (not wearing it) I love the way it looks on women.

I have I 19 year old sister. I’ve always thought that she is hot, she has one of those figures that looks great in anything that she wears. She constantly wearing these tiny mini skirts that make her gym sculpted ass look so appetising, when ever I saw her in them I almost always caught a glimpse of her sexist lingerie something normally from Ann Summers. This gave me a hard on, I would have to run upstairs to release the tension in my cock.

I had just got in from college on a boiling hot Thursday so I went to the bathroom for a nice cool shower, got a towel from the cupboard when I heard the bathroom door close and lock, I ran to the bathroom I had just got there when I heard the shower start, I heard my sis squeal as the cold water came though before the hot water. I shouted though the door at her, calling her all the names under the sun.

She replied in such a infuriatingly calm voice “ gimme a second I hot” as she said that a image of her in her a tight mini skirts, I muttered to myself ‘damn I know you are’, the shouted aloud saying that I was about to go in shower. Half an hour later she came out wearing just a towel and carrying a small bundle of clothes, out of which dropped her panties, blue lace with a slightly flowery design, she hadn’t notice, I instantly had a massive hard on. I kicked the panties into the bathroom I just had to have a wank, I picked up the underwear smelt, I could smell my sisters pussy on them making my dick impossibly harder, I undid my trousers, my 7” dick just sprung out, I cupped the blue lace panties in my hand and started to wank into them imagined my sister wearing them slowly bending over showing me her perfect ass, I shot three loads of my seed into the crotch of the panties. I still had I hard on so I got in the shower to cool off.

About 2 weeks later, everyday of which I had wanked into my sis’s underwear, they were so filled with my cum that I put them in the washing machine. But I still wanted something of hers to masturbate with, my sister was out at the time so I went in to her room to get another pair of her undies. As I was looking though her draws looking for of her lingerie, out of the corner of my eye I spot a book it was a scrapbook style thing, my curiosity got the better of me so I opened it on the first page was written ‘for my josh’, josh is her most recent ex I hated him he was the kind of guy that would do anything for attention and so is now in prison for swimming naked in the local pool, she dumped him just before he went to jail. I turned the next page it was a slightly erotic poem, I continued to turn pages, most of which were stories about them meeting and shit like that, as I turned the page out dropped a dozen or so pictures as I picked them up I notice they were pictures of her in the lingerie that I loved so much, some the pics had her pussy tits and ass showing I thought quickly what I should do. I took the pics to my room and photocopied them. I took the pictures back to her room and put them back in the book, carefully placed it back where I found it I grabbed a pair of frilly red underwear and then left the room checking it had been as it was when I came in. I stashed the photocopies of the pics and the underwear in my bedside table (easy reach for later on)

The next day once again I was home alone so I took the pictures out and went downstairs I was stoking my cock as I was looking at one where my sis was in nothing but a bra with her back arched slightly and butt sticking out she’s turned in a way where you can see her shaven pubic mound. I was so immersed in the vision of her in the picture that hadn’t heard my sister come in, as I looked up out of instinct, my sister was stood there mouth open just slightly she was licking her lips and rubbing her nipples between her finger and thumb, I was so embarrassed yet slightly aroused by the fact that she had caught me masturbating, she had come back to her self and snatched the picture out of my hand she ran upstairs and slammed her door shut I still had a solid dick but just left it, I sat there with my dick still hard for five minutes thinking what I should do I decided to go and apologise.

MadinsonLopez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadinsonLopez

I put my dick away and went to her room, I listened at the door to check if she was crying, instead I heard a low hum of her vibrator and her low moans in between she say “fuck me yes fuck me Nathan FUCK MEEEEEEE!!!!!!” I couldn’t believe what I was hearing, I knocked on the door. The humming stopped. My sister opened the she was wearing the blue lace panties that I had spunked in only three days ago,

“Can I help you” my sis almost whispered

“I just want to apologise about earlier” I replied nervously

She nigh on shouted at “ well you should be sorry, I didn’t mind the underwear but the pictures. If you wanted to see pussy you only had to ask”

This shocked me massively as I thought she would of tried to rip my dick and my face off

All I managed as a reply was “I I I I…….. um”

“yes. I what?”

“I would love to see your pussy now…”

For a brief moment I thought she was gonna start laughing then slam the door in my face

She grabbed my shirt and said “ ’bout fucking time to”

She pulled me onto her bed and undid my trousers releasing 7” cock like a jack in the box pre cum already on the tip, my sis took my cock in her mouth I jerked in surprise, only in my twisted fantasies had this happen, a moan came from my sister, I was just about to cum when she stopped and grabbed the hilt of my dick until the need for release had gone she then continued for a bit then stopped again

“your turn” she said in between breaths

With that I got on my knees and went to town sucking on her clit, I slowly put my tongue in her pussy licking her out. I stopped. I got backup and laid over on to my sister I started to suck her right nipple which to my surprise had I bar though it. With my hand I inserted first one finger than another receiving a moan from my sister I kept the two fingers in there for bit then started to rub her G-spot , her body start to jerk about and buck then she orgasamed

she screamed her pleasure “AHHHHH OHH MY GOD YESSS”. when she had stopped orgasming I asked

“ready for more” without waiting for a an answer I slammed I dick into her pussy. It was so wet, hot and tight. I started to fuck my sister slowly with only the head inside her. I just was pushing ever so slightly on her pussy walls but she was already near a second climax. I pushed the full length of my cock in to her and started to fuck her hard I was balls deep in her when she had her second orgasm. This set me going even faster as I neared ejaculation I was about to cum when I remembered I didn’t have a condom on so I pulled out and finished it myself shooting three huge loads of cum all over my sister she sat there using her finger to wipe most of the cum off her face and body.

I collapsed on top of my sister both of us tired, we started kissing I could taste my own cum on her lips

“that was great” was all she said I murmured my agreement

We got up and had a shower together

With that we’ve been having sex at every chance we get

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you for reading

This is my first story and hopefully not my last I hope you enjoyed it

 

Published 
Written by solo395
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments