Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sisterhood Chapter 1

"Sisters take open-minded to a whole new level."

1
1 Comment 1
1.2k Views 1.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words
“This is a work of fiction and fantasy. All participants are sixteen years of age or older. This story is published for the entertainment of Lush viewers and may not be copied or reprinted in any form.”

Sisterhood
Chapter One

“Wanna see what I found in Mom and Dads room?” Heather asked her younger sister with a smile. She already knew what her answer would be. 

“Yeah,” Jenny said, knowing it was going to be something naughty. She could tell by the expression of her face and the sound of her voice.

The two of them talked about sex all the time. Heather is two years older, being eighteen, always horny, and loved to talk dirty. Sixteen year old Jenny never minded, the private conversations with her sister would make her pussy tingle, and she liked that.

After spending enough time with her big sister, she would always lock herself away in her bedroom and make herself cum. It only started feeling a little weird when her panties would get wet just thinking about her sister. But, she'd come to the decision that she didn’t have a choice of what turned her on. Some things just did and others didn’t. She often thought of her sister when she fingered herself, though she would never tell.

“Those jeans make your ass look hot,” Jenny complimented her sister.

Heather reached behind her, grabbed her ass cheeks and said, “Thanks!” in a bubbly voice. “That’s why I stole them from you.” They both giggled as they made their way to the door of their parents room. 

The older of the two bent over and reached into the closet. She spun around holding a breadbox size metal box. It was painted solid blue, with brass handles on each side. It had a brass lock with three numbered dials. Heather set it carefully on the bed. She slid the box back and dialed the magic number, and opened it.

Jenny was amazed when she looked into the box. The first thing to catch her eyes was a movie case. The woman on the front was completely naked with her legs wide open. She was spreading her pussy lips open with her first and middle fingers, making it look like a little pink butterfly. She thought it was cute. It wasn’t until she picked up the movie for a closer look that she realized that there was a penis in her ass. She had heard people talk about ass fucking. But it was this moment where her innocents left a little; and she realized girls actually do let boys fuck their asses. 

“So you want to watch a movie, huh?” Heather snatched the movie form her sister's hands and ran to the living room. 

The two sat on separate couches as the movie started. The opening scene was a male-female scene. Climaxing to the man, cumming in her ass, and the creamy fluid, dripping from her stretched bung. 

“Would you ever let a guy fuck your ass hole?” Jenny asked, wondering if she was the only one turned on watching such a filthy thing.

“I would like to have a cock in all my holes at the same time,” Heather replied in the sexiest voice she could.

Part of it was a game, to see if she could make her little sister cringe. The truth was that sometimes, when she made herself cum she would think about having five cocks at the same time, so she could have a hard dick in each hand while her three fuck holes were being filled.

The next scene on the TV started slow, it was a solo scene. A gorgeous brunette with emerald eyes. Heather’s pussy was throbbing, her panties were soaked and she wanted to get out of them.

She stood, walked to the door and locked it. Jenny’s eyes were glued to her sister the entire time. She pulled off her t-shirt as she walked back into the living room. Next, she reached behind her and undid the little black bra strap and with one hand, pulled it free from her body in one smooth motion dropping it to the floor. She was amazed how excited it made her just knowing Jenny was watching her get naked.

Jenny had always thought it was cool that she and her sister were as open as they were with each other. She and her sister had seen each other naked many times. Heather liked to air dry after showering, so Jenny was used to her hanging out naked. Sometimes she would be naked as well. If it was hot and the parents were away, the two of them liked to skinny dip and lay out in the sun without getting tan lines. This time was different, it was sexual. There was an excitement about watching her take her clothes off.

Heather stood in front of the large window and looked to see if anyone was out there for the show. Not seeing anyone, she pulled the curtain shut, unbuttoned her jeans and pulled on the metal zipper. Once her jeans made a little pile on the floor she threw her head back and cooed “Ooohh, the air feels good on my pussy.”

Jenny’s eyes were fixed on her big sister's body. She wished her body was as pretty as her sis’s. She watched as Heather’s naked body fell into the couch.

PrettyMalika
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrettyMalika

She continued to watch as her hand moved up her leg form her knee to her pussy.

She unbuttoned her jeans and slid her hand to her box. It was so hot, and her fingertips felt cool against her lips. She looked at the television screen every time Heather looked at her. It was curious to her how there could be so much sexual energy in the room, yet feel so comfortable.

The next time her big sister looked at her she did not look away. They both smiled and played with their pussies. She had never done anything like this before, but it felt good to share this with her. Strangely enough it felt natural, and free. This wouldn’t be the only time they share such an intimacy.

Heather liked it that Jenny was starring at her. It made her horny. If she didn’t want to be stared as she definitely wouldn’t have stripped in front of her. The nervous feeling she had in her stomach had finally settled. She decided it was time to have some real fun. Standing again, she walked slowly but deliberately over to her sister and stood in front of her.

“Let me help,” she said casually, as she bent over. She grabbed the bottom of Jenny’s shirt and began lifting it off of her.

Jenny raised her arms like a little girl. Heather pulled the shirt off the young women she was about to make her lover. As she stood, throwing the t-shirt aside, she felt her new lover's hands slide up her belly and gently cup her breasts. Her hands were so soft, and sent little shivers through her body. She closed her eyes as she allowed herself to be touched.

As she felt her older sister's boobs, Jenny was amazed how good it felt to touch another woman. Heather’s tits were larger than her own. She cupped one with each hand testing their size and shape along with the hardness of her nipples. She then leaned forward until her forehead rested on her smooth soft stomach.

For the first time she smelled another girl's pussy. Jenny held her in a very intimate embrace and was amazed how the aroma of her sister's sex turned her on as it filled her nose.

Neither of the two young women said a word as Jenny moved her head slightly, and Heather repositioned herself to give her access to her dripping wet slit. Jenny stuck her tongue out, running it across the soft warm lips of Heather’s pussy. Her hands made their way to Heather’s ass and squeezed both cheeks as she pulled her body a little closer.

She wanted to put her tongue inside her lover's fuck hole. Heather threw her head back and concentrated on the feeling of her little sister eating her out. She wished that it would never end. She wondered why it wasn’t until this moment that they decided to have this kind of fun together.

Jenny explored every inch of her big sister’s pussy. Any tingle of nervousness was long gone. She loved having her face buried between Heather’s legs. She worked her way slowly up Heather’s slit to her swollen clit. Heather sighed and shivered when Jenny touched her clit with the tip of her tongue.

Jenny liked making her sister moan, so she moved back down to her sexy little hole and worked her way back up again. Heather sighed when she felt the contact of her little sisters tongue on the clit the second time. When she felt her tongue start to leave her clit again she pleaded, “Quit teasing me.”

Hearing the desperation in her voice made Jenny smile. She liked it that her big sister wanted her so much. It was also kind of fun to be in control of her for the first time. She attacked her horny clit with her tongue, swirling around her puffy sex button. Jenny sucked and licked harder as the moaning of this beautiful naked girl encouraged her.

She was surprised how soon her lover’s body stiffened up. She continued licking as each wave of orgasm shot through her sister's body. As Jenny felt her sister's orgasm ease away, she flicked her tongue on her partner's clit. She was deliberately trying to make her cum as long as possible. At the very end of the orgasm chain, Jenny lowered the aim of her tongue to the pink soft lips that tasted lustfully of sex. She then took one quick lick of her clit, making her body jerk with one last grip of orgasm.

Heather’s knees buckled when she felt the power of this aftershock. She sat gently onto her little sisters’ lap. They still said nothing, they didn’t have to. The two of them just stared into each others eyes in a love struck amazement.

As their mouths moved closer together, both girls closed their eyes, anticipating the feel of each others soft lips. The met in a kiss that confirmed their lives were now going to be different. Their tongues met gently, massaging each other. It was as though they had kissed a thousand times before.

This is where Heather lost her heart. It wasn’t because this woman, the first she had ever been with had just brought her to climax. It was the kiss. As though a little portion of their souls were exchanged when their lips touched.

Published 
Written by mjkman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments