Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sister's Bitch - Chapter One

12
2 Comments 2
5.1k Views 5.1k
3.9k words 3.9k words
As I got out of the shower and toweled off I could not help but think how great this night would be. I guess when you are a senior in high school and you get invited to a college party you think it has to be great. I knew I was hot; blonde hair, long legs, a set of tits that made every guy drool, but when I ran into Joey Malone this week and he invited me to a house party, even I was a little shocked. Joey went to the same high school I go to now, only he was four years older and now in college. He was a stud back in high school and was also one of the few guys who didn’t put on weight when he went to college, as a matter of fact he seemed to get better looking.

I knew all the stories about him and how he treated girls, how he would just use them for sex, and I had heard some really kinky stories about the sex he liked to have, and move onto the next girl, but I didn’t care. Truth be told I didn’t mind being used for sex, I was sort of a slut, some people would say it was because my dad left when I was young, I just say it is because I really like sex.

I figured we would have a few drinks, dance and then end up in a bedroom where he would fuck me like a real man, not like the high school boys I had fooled around with. I was definitely looking forward to this night.

I had already picked out what I was going to wear, a short skirt, for easy access and a tight shirt that showed off my teenage tits; now I was looking for the sexiest, sluttiest thong I had. It was pink lace with black trimming and I had not worn it all week because I was saving it for tonight. As I dug through my drawers and couldn’t find it I began to get pissed but as I looked at the clock and realized I was running late I grabbed a purple g-string and finished getting dressed. I yelled to my mom that I was leaving and headed for the party.

As soon as I got to the house Joey found me. He got me a beer and we walked around as he introduced me to his friends. I could tell by the looks on the guy’s faces that they were impressed with what Joey had brought to the party. I think they also knew that since I was still in high school they knew I would probably put out. I could also tell by the looks on the girls' faces that they knew why I was there also, but I didn’t care.

As the hours went on I sipped on my beers, not wanting to get to drunk, and Joey treated me very sweet. He walked me to the bathroom and as I came out he put his arms around me and kissed me. His tongue played with mine and his hands roamed down my back and firmly grabbed my ass.

“Amanda, I have wanted to kiss you since you walked in the door. You look so fucking sexy tonight.”

“Well I have wanted to kiss you too.”

We went back to making out in the hallway, no one was around and I could tell by Joey’s aggressive hands that this was not going to stop at making out, which I was more than fine with. As his hands made their way up my skirt and grabbed my near naked ass he said,

“Let's find a more private place.”

I just nodded in agreement and he led me into a back bedroom. It didn’t take long before he was all over me again. His hand moved up the front of my skirt and began to rub my pussy, I could feel my juices begin to soak into my g-string as he added more pressure. His finger slid inside me, causing to me moan and he took this as a sign to continue. We stood there kissing as he fingered me getting me closer to climax. He then slid his finger out of me and brought it to his mouth. I could see his finger was coated with my pussy juice as he sucked it into his mouth tasting me.

“Your pussy tastes great, now why don’t you take off your cloths so I can get a look at your sexy body.”

I was expecting him to help undress me but when he sat down on the end of the bed and stared at me I knew he was just going to watch. As I slipped off my shirt and bra he didn’t bat an eye, almost acting unimpressed with my tits. I unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the floor and turned around so he could get a look at my ass in my g-string and this too didn’t merit a response. When I turned around Joey was unzipping his pants and taking out his cock. When I saw what he pulled out of his pants my eyes must have gotten a little wide because he said,

“Do you like it?”

I had seen a few cocks in my day, and this wasn’t overly huge, but by far the biggest one I had ever seen in person. I just nodded to him and he smiled.

“Then why don’t you get on your knees and come suck it.”

It might have been the couple of beers I drank or the fact that I was so horny, but I sunk to my knees and took his dick in my hand. I slowly began to play with it, running my hands up and down his shaft. I cupped his balls and rolled them between my fingers. I then leaned forward and licked the head of his cock, then up and down the shaft and even his balls. Joey must not have been into foreplay because he guided my lips to the head of his cock and told me,

“Let's see how good your high school ass sucks cock.”

And then he slowly pushed my head down. I started by taking in a few inches at a time, then moved down. Once I had gotten as much cock in my mouth as I could I began sucking him, bobbing up and down on his dick. He placed his hand on the back of my head and guided me up and down. I could tell he wanted me to take more and I tried as best I could.

“That’s it, Amanda, suck my cock. Show me how good you are at swallowing dick.”

I don’t know if it was the dirty talk or me wanting to prove I could do it but I began sucking him off with an enthusiasm that I had never had. His hands forced me down and I slurped his dick like I was a pro. It didn’t take long before I felt him tense up and I knew what was coming.

“I’m almost there. Keep sucking, you little slut! I’m going to cum in your dirty high school mouth!”

Then I felt the first spurt of hot cum shoot deep in my throat. Then a second, third and forth as my mouth was flooded with Joey’s hot cum. I swallowed as quickly as I could but I could feel some of his cum leak out the sides of my mouth. As Joey withdrew his cock from my mouth he looked down at me.

“You look like a whore with my cum dripping down your face.”

I didn’t know if this was a compliment or if he really thought I looked like a whore. I didn’t need to wait to find out. He stood up and pulled his pants up as I sat there on the floor. I didn’t know why he was getting dressed already, because I still wanted to fuck. I guess he saw the confusion on my face and said,

“I need to get back to the party but if you want to hang around for another hour or so we can fuck later tonight.”

My confusion turned to anger in the blink of an eye. I grabbed my clothes and started getting dressed.

And he said, “So I guess that’s a ‘no’ to fucking later?”

“You guess? Fuck you! I wouldn’t let you fuck me if you had the last cock on earth!”

Joey began laughing as I finished getting dressed. I stormed past him out the door as he made some smartass comment. As I made my way through the party people gave me looks but I didn’t even bother to respond to them. I got in my car and started driving home. The whole way home I was so pissed about what happened. I sucked Joey’s cock and he treated me like a common whore. I was so mad at myself that I didn’t even realize I had made it home.

I stormed up the stairs and slammed my door shut, I didn’t even care it was 11:30 and my brother and mother were already sleeping. I sat on my bed and began to feel sorry for myself, something I had never done. I vowed that tonight would be the last night I let a guy take something from me without giving anything in return.

I got undressed and slipped on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt and slipped into bed. As I was trying to go to sleep I realized that my pussy was soaking wet and I was still horny. I reached down between my legs and began to play with my clit as I fantasied about getting laid. This fantasy was different though, instead of the guy being in control it was me in control. I was telling him what to do, it was me telling him to lick my cunt, me telling him to fuck me harder, it was me that came and it was him that didn’t get off. It was one of the best orgasms of my life. Now that I had fantasied about it I knew I wanted to make this happen in real life, only how and who?

At some point I looked over at the clock on my nightstand and it was 1:30 and I still hadn’t got to sleep and worse, I was still soaking wet. I was about to reach down and start to play with myself again when a thought hit me, where was the pink thong I was going to wear tonight? I had no idea why or where this thought came from, but it began to bother me, and then it hit me…fucking Brian, my little brother.

He was 16 and a dork, always playing games on the computer. I had almost caught him looking at porn a few times and as I began to think about it, this wasn’t the first time a pair of my panties had gone missing. Brian was the only answer I could come up with. Between Joey treating me like shit, my little brother stealing my panties and just being horny, someone was going to get an ear full and it was going to be Brian.

I got out of bed and walked down the hall to his room, I opened the door and it was dark, he was sleeping and I didn’t care. In a low, but stern voice, I called,

“Brian…Brian, wake up.”

He mumbled something, realized I was in his room and sat up. “Amanda, what’s wrong? What time is it?”

I didn’t want him to have the chance to think of an excuse so I dove right in. “I know you have been taking my panties! I know its you so don’t try to deny it!”

“What? What are you talking about? It’s not me, I promise.”

Even in the darkness I could see his face and there was a look of pure terror in his eyes, this look alone caused something inside of me to stir.

“I know its you and you have three minutes to bring them to me!”

I didn’t wait for an answer, I turned around and walked out of his room and back into mine and I waited.

ossirin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ossirin

Those three minutes seemed like forever. I didn’t know if he would come, or if he would bring my panties, and if he did I had no idea what I was going to do. I stood there, waiting, until there was a soft knock on my door,

“Come in.”

Brian walked in and the first thing I noticed was something balled up in his hand. I could see the pink silk material sticking out of his balled up fist.

“So you have been stealing my panties. So what’s your deal? Do you like wearing them? Are you some sort of cross dressing pervert?”

Brian looked down, he was scared but his face showed his true emotion, he was embarrassed. He didn’t look up from the floor as he tried to explain,

“No, I don’t wear them, I’m not some sort of pervert.”

“Then what do you do with them?”

Before I asked the question I knew the answer, but for some reason I wanted to hear him say it.

“I…I, you know…”

I did know, but that wasn’t good enough. I wanted to hear my little brother say it.

“Tell me what you do with my panties! Tell me or I’ll go wake up mom and we can have this conversation with her.”

I knew he didn’t want that. Ever since my dad left I think my mom had taken it out on Brian. Nothing he ever did was good enough for her. She joked about him not making any sports teams and made fun of him for spending all his time on the computer. Most of the time I felt sorry for him, but I had a bad night tonight and he was whom I was going to take it out on. He never looked up, he mumbled,

“I use them to jerk…jerk off with.”

Brian was close to tears as he said this. Making him admit this to his sister was probably the most humiliating thing that had ever happened to him, but tonight I didn’t care. I stood there, staring at my little brother, shaggy brown hair, not a muscle on his body and then it hit me,

“Show me.”

“What?”

“Show me how you use my panties to jerk off.”

“Amanda, please. I can't. Please don’t make me do that.”

I started walking to the door and he knew where I was going. He was more scared of our mother than of me, but he was going to be punished by one of us tonight.

“Stop, please, don’t tell mom.”

“Ok then, show me.”

He stood there not making any type of move so I walked up to him and grabbed his crotch. I laughed and said, “You can’t even get hard. No wonder you have never had a girlfriend. Have you ever seen a real pair of tits?”

“No.”

I stepped back and lifted my shirt over my head and let him see my tits. He looked up from the floor and I could tell by his eyes that these were the first set of tits he had seen in real life.

“Does that help get you hard? Does looking at your sister’s tits turn you on?”

He didn’t respond so I stepped out of my shorts letting them fall to the floor. I was left in only my purple g-string, the same one Joey had seen me in earlier that night.

“Now this has to do it for you, right? You are a panty pervert. Seeing me in my sexy g-string must turn you on, right? Answer me!”

“Yes.”

“Then show me, show me your dick. Lets see how big, or small it is.”

Brian slowly dropped his shorts and I was pleasantly surprised by my little brother, but I was not letting him know that.

“That’s it? No wonder your always jerking off alone. Or maybe you and your little friends have jerk off parties. I cant believe my little brother is such a perv that he gets hard looking at his own sister.”

I walked up to him and slid my hand down the front of my panties. His eyes followed my hand and he watched as I slid a finger into my soaking wet cunt. The excitement of having someone watch me, turned me on. The fact that it was my brother was even better. And the fact that he would do what ever I said almost put me over the edge.

I continued to play with myself, making it obvious to him, as I told him, “I went to a party tonight and I thought I was going to get laid. Instead I just sucked some guy’s cock and he didn’t return the favor. I even swallowed his cum, and I got nothing from him. So I’m soaking wet and very horny.”

I could see Brian’s cock grow, it was now as big as Joey’s and it took everything in my power not to drop to my knees and take it into my mouth, but now, now was about me.

“Does watching me play with my pussy turn you on? Does knowing that I sucked some other guy’s dick get you hard? Are you that kind of a pervert?”

He didn’t answer. He just stood there watching me finger myself. I stepped closer to him and withdrew my finger. I brought it up between our faces, my juices glistened in the low light of my bedroom. I slid my finger into Brian’s mouth and he sucked it clean as if it was a reflex.

“Do you...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by clonjon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments