Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sisters' Gift IX

11
2 Comments 2
2.3k Views 2.3k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Part IX

Ending of Part VIII: Had I noticed a gleam in her eye as she said that? Was she proposing more than just food? Jenn leaned in and closed her eyes, slightly turning her head. She was going in to kiss me. I had no clue what to do. My sisters and I had just gotten through a tough time, but this goddess obviously wanted me. Just before she reached me, I jolted up. My body was covered in sweat. Confused, I looked to my right and left and discovered I was still in bed, naked with my two sisters. I felt a strange mixture of embarrassment, shame, arousal, and relief. My two sisters woke as I suddenly bolted upwards. All of a sudden, there was a knock at the door. After briefly checking if I was indeed awake (I was this time) I dressed to get the door. My sisters accompanied me to the door. We opened it. I gasped. My heart was caught in my throat. On the other side of the door was…

Jenn and Allison were on the other side of the door. (I know expected right?) I couldn’t understand how I knew them. I had seen them so clearly in my dream, they were just as stunning in real life, and I could not figure out how I had pictured them (and named them) so correctly. As soon as my sisters saw them, they both squealed and jumped excitedly, obviously recognizing both Jenn and Allison. Abby rushed out the door and into the Celtic goddess’ arms. They engulfed each other in a hug. Gabby and Jenn reacted similarly, just with less gusto. Apparently they both knew the girls, and were very friendly. My thoughts were broken at the sight of my golden haired goddess sisters engaged in tongue wars with the beauties in front of me. Apparently they knew them quite well. Naturally I became aroused at the thought of the untapped pussy in front of me. Jenn and Allison soon broke off the kisses with my sisters, and entered my new apartment.

We sat down on my new couch, where just days before Abby was wracked with sadness. She looked like a completely different person, absolutely beaming, her eyes never leaving Allison’s. Gabby noticed the confused look on my face and leaned into me and sexily whispered into my ear, “What? You didn’t think that Abby was my only lesbian experience?”

“But when? How did I never notice these two?”

“You were working insane hours baby. You were never around.”

Jenn interrupted us. “Baby? Did you just call him baby? Gabby! Did it finally happen with you two?”

Abby answered before either Gabby or I could. Beaming , she nearly shouted, “All of us did. All of us!”

Jenn seemed elated at this news. She jumped into Gabby’s lap and planted a kiss on her cheek in congratulations. She them leaned over to me, and kissed my cheek, saying, “Finally, it’s about time you got to these sweet pussies.” Allison just sat there, grinning and nodding in agreement. It seemed as though Jenn was more similar to Abby in personality. A firecracker who knew she was hot, and acted like it. She seemed more impulsive, more likely to say what was on her mind. Allison seemed more content to just sit back and let Jenn take control of the situation. More like Gabby. I found it interesting how they had apparently paired off, each aggressive girl with a more submissive one.

Allison turned to Abby, and whispered something in her ear, something I couldn’t quite make out.. Abby responded with, “Honey, you can say it out loud. Don’t worry about it.”

Allison wrapped her arms around Abby, and slid into her lap, seeming quite comfortable being entwined with my sister. Abby wrapped her arms around Allison’s torso, directly under her breasts. Allison seemed kind of shy to say whatever she had said to my sister aloud. “Ty, judging by what these two have said about you I…”

She trailed off, as if embarrassed at what she was going to say. Abby, however, never being embarrassed about anything decided to speak for her friend. “Baby, she wants to sample you. She has had only one experience with a guy, and he wasn’t very good. Now that we are together, she wants you. She knows that Gabby and I wouldn’t settle for anything less than amazing.”

I was stunned, and had no clue what to say. As uncomfortable as I was in the situation, Allison seemed even more embarrassed. Her pale skin took on a rosy shade of pink, indicating how uncomfortable she was with the situation.

“Abby! Stop it!” Allison giggled at Abby’s brazenness.

Jenn only smiled at her friend’s discomfort. She then spoke. “You know, I kind of want a sample as well. With these two hotties working you out, you must be good.”

Taking her aggressive role, she crawled off of Gabby’s lap and onto mine. She faced me, and straddled my legs. She looked at Allison and said, “I’m gonna take him on a test drive. I’ll let you know if he’s worth your tight, steamy pussy. For this one, I want him alone. Just me. You three have fun without us.”

With that, Jenn turned to me, her hair whipping around and hitting me in the face. She brushed her hair back, and leaned in to kiss me. Déjà vu. She had the exact same expression as she did in my dream. I was going to have to figure that out somehow. With her mouth closed, she attacked my lips. Almost immediately, she pushed her tongue through her lips, and started to part my own. Startled at her aggressiveness, I opened my mouth. She took advantage and placed her open mouth on mine, kissing me fiercely. As she did, she moved her hips back and forth, grinding against my cock, allowing me to reach full hardness. Sensing this, she broke the kiss and started to kiss and lick up my neck towards my ear. “Seems like you’re excited huh? Look over there, just don’t cum in your pants. I want that load.”

I turned my head in the direction she indicated. Abby and Gabby were teaming up on Allison, each of them had a breast in hand as they licked over panty-covered pussy. Allison’s creamy skin was on display, as all she had on was the pair of panties my sisters were busily licking. My sister’s twin bodies were equally naked, and just as stunning. I moaned aloud at the extremely erotic lesbian threesome in front of me.

I turned back to Jenn and she had a glint in her eye that was so sexy I almost creamed my pants right there. “Alright then. Let’s just see what your packing here.” She reached her hand down towards my pants, planning on pulling them down. I decided to stop her there, and take control of the situation.

AlissaScott
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlissaScott

She was in control up till now, but I was going to put her in her place. As she placed her hand on my bulging cock, I lifted her up off of my lap, and threw her down on her back, landing on top of her on the couch.

“Ooohh… Strong and rough. Just the way I like it.” She cooed at me as I ripped her shirt off, revealing that she was not wearing a bra. Her tan was even, golden brown all over her body. This girl spend serious time tanning nude. I moved down to her exposed breasts, and engulfed as much of her right breast into my mouth as much as I could. My left hand groped roughly at her other breast. I squeezed and massaged her breast, making my way to her nipple. As I did so, I moved my teeth up to the nipple on her right breast. I bit down on her nipple as I tweaked her other nipple with my hand. The rough treatment on her breasts elicited a moan from Jenn, clearly enjoying my rough play with her.

I looked over at the lesbian orgy next to me. Allison’s panties were now off, and both of my sisters were furiously licking her slit and clit. Their tongues combined to form a dual assault on her, as they kissed inside Allison’s pussy, adding their own saliva to the increasingly wet pussy they were feasting on. Allison began to moan quietly. Gradually, low, guttural moans began escaping her mouth, followed quickly high pitched screams of pleasure. I looked at her pussy and Abby had her clit in between her lips and was playfully biting it. Gabby got up from between Allison’s legs, and sat on her face. Her aroused pussy placed directly over the open and screaming mouth of the writhing Allison.

I released her breasts, and pulled off her pants and panties in one motion. She lie there naked before me, waiting to be savagely fucked. But I wanted to have some fun with her. I wanted this aggressive goddess tamed. I wanted her begging for my cock. I stripped out of my clothes, leaving myself just as naked as she was. She smiled sexily in approval of my toned body. I prodded at her dripping sex with the tip of my cock, feeling the heat coming from it. She tried to thrust out at me, wanting to be filled, but I wouldn’t let her. Instead, I leaned down to her dripping cunt and licked all around her pussy lips, never once touching them. I blew directly on her clit, as she shuddered from the pleasure I was causing by teasing her. I lightly flicked my tongue over her sex, keeping her stimulated, but not giving her what she needed. She tried to push my head into her pussy, needing some stimulation, needing to cum. She broke down, “I need to cum!”

“Beg for it!”

“UUUGGGHH! Just fuck me! Fuck me like the slut that I am. I’ll be your bitch, just fuck me!”

“That’s more like it! Bitch!”

I drove into her. She was so wet that I easily slipped in, despite her tightness. She screamed in pleasure as I finally gave her the stimulation she needed. She came almost instantly on my cock. I plowed into her, hard and fast, fucking her senseless. Juice was splashing out of her pussy as she came and came. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head, her mouth perpetually open letting out moans and whimpers and wordless sounds. As her orgasm ended, she looked up at me, amazement in her eyes. I looked down at her perfectly tanned skin, and kicked it into an even higher gear. She began to moan again. I continued pumping into her, and began to kiss her. Hard. Her moans were muffled by my mouth as we kissed hungrily. She was rapidly approaching another orgasm, as I was approaching my first. Obviously wanting me to cum with her, she began to milk my cock with her pussy. She began to orgasm. Again, she had a mind-shattering orgasm. As she came down from her orgasm, she noticed that I had not yet cum.

Allison had come down from her orgasm and was working on Gabby. While I was engaged in my rapturous activity, Gabby, Abby, and Allison had formed a pussy licking triangle on the ground. Gabby worked on her sister, licking her clit like she had done a thousand times. Abby was tongue fucking Allison, who had already cum from the dual efforts of both of my sisters. Allison was using her fingers on my other sister, causing her to moan into Abby’s cunt. Allison had both hands working on Gabby. She had three fingers shoved up and pumping in and out of her cunt. Her other hand was working on Gabby’s ass. After rubbing some pussy juice onto her tight third hold, Allison was able to shove and pump two fingers inside Gabby’s ass, making her moan out in pleasure.

Amazed that I had not yet cum, Jenn instantly took me in her mouth, slurping her juices off of my still rock hard cock. She began giving me a blow job. The term ‘blow job’ does not accurately reflect what she was doing. This was the best blow job I had ever received. Better than Abby, Gabby, or their combined efforts. She was a queen of sucking cock. She licked around the head, while simultaneously deepthroating me. She lifted her head, and slathered the tip of my cock her tongue, and only her tongue. Her lips were off op my cock, but every now and then, she would blow directly onto my cock, making me tense. She fondled my balls, lightly squeezing them, trying to force the cum out of my cock. She licked over the slit at the tip of my cock, trying to drive her tongue inside it. As quickly as she started that, she stopped, leaving my dick completely unattended. She took her breasts, and lightly dragged her erect nipples around my cock, teasing the both of us. Without warning, she took it all back into her mouth, bobbing her head up and down, her saliva flying everywhere. I lost it. I erupted into her mouth. Spurt after spurt of my cum flooded her mouth. Like the dick sucking pro that she is, she kept all of it in her mouth, not even swallowing it yet. She caught all of it, not a drop leaving her mouth. She opened her mouth so I could see the pool of cum that gathered in her mouth, as she opened her throat and swallowed it all down. I almost passed out from the sight and feelings that had just enveloped me.

As I came down from my orgasmic high, I saw Allison, naked, sitting in Jenn’s lap. Gabby was sitting in Abby’s lap. Jenn was purring into Allison’s ear, making her laugh.

“What?” I asked, not liking to be left out of a joke.

“Oh nothing. Jenn just told me that you were well worth it. And you better believe that I want it the same way she got it. Hard and rough.”

Abby looked over at me. “So, Ty, do you think you can handle four girls who worship that wonderful piece of meat between your legs?”

Published 
Written by fjdjf54
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments