Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sisters' Gift XII

12
2 Comments 2
1.7k Views 1.7k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Part XII

End of Part XI: “Not so fast,” Abby began. “Ty, the rules were you make us cum before you get off. Technically you got off before your sister. A valiant effort, but you lose Ty., A real shame too. Your reward was going to be our asses.”

“So, what’s my punishment?”

“Abby. He did get us all off. It’s not fair to punish him for being so amazing in bed.” Ahh. Gabby to the rescue.

“Well, I don’t know. I guess some torture could be used though.”

“Sounds fair.” I knew my sisters. Whatever torture they had in their minds was not going to be bad. Unable to stay awake any longer, I fell into a deep sleep, not to wake up until morning, when my punishment was to start.

Early the next morning I awoke in a quite pleasurable manner. My balls were being tongued as my shaft was being deepthroated. I looked down to see Gabby’s smiling eyes as her lips spread wide around my shaft. Red hair shimmered beneath her as Allison worked my balls. They had apparently been working me over for quite some time, as I was almost ready to explode. I knew Gabby could, and would, take it, but out of courtesy, I managed to croak out, “I’m cumming!”

Unfortunately, my sister and her friend had other plans. Gabby’s mouth was pulled off of my achingly hard cock. Allison’s tongue stopped moving around on my balls. To keep me from cumming, Gabby pinched the base of my cock, allowing me to cool down. She gave me a couple of strokes every now and again to keep me hard, but would not let me cum, although I desperately wanted it.

Jenn and Abby came into the room, dressed in matching teacher outfits. They each had their hair was tied behind their heads in a bun. Both of them sported a white button down shirt (one of mine), laying neatly over a pair of slacks. Fake glasses adorned their noses, and they each carried a ruler in hand. If teachers looked more like that when I was in high school, I might have paid a little more attention, or maybe just gawked at them. Abby spoke first. “Since you failed your task last night, you are being punished. For the entire day, you will be kept hard, but not be allowed to cum. We will cuff your hands behind your back, so you can’t even stroke yourself.”

Jenn continued, as if this was rehearsed, “The four of us,” she gestured to the two naked beauties before me, “are going to have some fun together. You are welcome to watch, but watch only. Cumming today is strictly forbidden.” She punctuated her point by slapping the ruler down onto her had, making a slapping noise. As Gabby cuffed me behind my back, I watched as Jenn brought the ruler down onto Allison’s ass. SMACK!

Continuing to hit her, the ruler made its mark as Allison’s ass began to turn into a bright shade of pink. Clearly turned on by this, her pussy was glistening as her submissive side was being fed. Abby joined the other sexy teacher and slapped her own ruler down hard on Allison’s other cheek, bringing the two cheeks to an almost identical shade of red. Jenn prodded at Allison’s dripping pussy with the tip of the ruler. I saw it go in up to six inches, then get pulled out.

The ruler shone brightly as Jenn let it slide down her throat, savoring the sweet flavor of her submissive’s pussy. Gabby appeared next to Allison. She whispered softly, but loud enough so I could hear, “Do you need me to kiss and make it better?” Allison mustered up a puppy dog face, and nodded yes. Her pout breaking my heart. Gabby began to kiss her, softly and gently making out with the red haired girl. Gabby’s hands wandered, eventually reaching Allison’s ass. Feeling the tender area, Gabby again sweetly said, “Awww. Did those mean teachers hurt you?” She flipped a switch inside and her face changed from sweet and caring to sexy as hell. “Well, let’s see if I can make you feel better.”

She smiled a sexy smile as she stood up and went around to Allison’s back. Allison was still bent over, on all fours. Gently, Gabby kissed each cheek of Allison’s ass, as if her kisses could magically cure her. Making a short show of that, Gabby wasted no time getting beneath her, and setting the other girls pussy over her mouth. Allison was soon moaning in pleasure as my sister’s talented tongue danced over her clit and pushed into her pussy.

Although my sister was not an aggressor, it was clear that she played that role when she and Allison got together. Gabby’s hands made their way up to grip Allison’s bright red ass. Gently squeezing and enjoying the feel of Allison’s perfect ass, Gabby roughly shoved Allison’s pussy into her face. Allison was now moaning nonstop as she writhed in pleasure over Gabby’s mouth. Obscenities flowed from Allison’s mouth as her cum flowed over Gabby’s face and down onto her body.

While Gabby was “consoling” Allison from her hash treatment given by the two teachers, the teachers themselves were heading an extension program. Extending my cock that is. (Sorry, I know, bad pun.) Still painfully hard, I couldn’t keep my eyes away from the eroticism in front of me. The two aggressive girls fiercely attacked each other’s mouths. Rulers still in hand, they disciplined the other teacher as they made out.

Slaps could be heard echoing in the room. Gabby and Allison watched on as well, the cum still shimmering on Gabby’s flawless body. They quickly flung the rulers away, and focused on getting the other girl out of the clothes she was wearing. Abby was clawing at Jenn’s shirt, ripping it away from her golden tan skin, revealing two globes of flesh protruding proudly from Jenn’s chest. Jenn took a more gentle approach and unbuttoned the shirt, teasing herself as she went. Each button that she undid was accompanied by tweaking her own nipple or rubbing her cunt outside her pants. Finally, the shirt was undone, but Jenn left it laying on Abby’s shoulders.

Her perfect breasts were showing, as was her midriff, but the shirt stayed on her shoulders, arms and back. Jenn kissed my sister again, traveling down towards her breasts, roughly massaging them and kissing the nipples. She made her way further south and undid the button on her pants. She bit down on the zipper, sliding it down the copper teeth until my sister’s pants fell down her legs, revealing a white g-string. Instead of cover her pussy, the string just went through her lips, allowing them to protrude on either side. Jenn bit down on the g-string, and pulled that down too, leaving my sister naked and turned on. Jenn stood back up, and went back to kissing my sister just as fiercely as she did before. Her hands roamed my sister’s naked body, fondling nipples and rubbing against her pussy. Abby fought back for control of the situation, and pushed Jenn down onto the floor.

Climbing on top of her, she quickly pulled down and discarded Jenn’s pants and panties in one motion, not wanting to wait to see the beautiful treasure that hid underneath. Both were so hot that they each needed stimulation fast. Abby produced the double dildo I had bought her and her sister. She inserted about an inch into her pussy, and fed about the same into Jenn’s.

02SuckAndFuckTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
02SuckAndFuckTS

Jenn moaned happily at the welcome intrusion of a hard, thick cock, even if it wasn’t real. They began to thrash against each other, fucking each other senseless in the race to release.

Inch after inch of the dildo disappeared into their cunts, until they were fucking each other and grinding against the other’s pussy at the same time. Getting stimulation from inside their hot fuckholes and rubbing their cunts together was just too much for the incredibly horny girls. Simultaneously, they screamed as they climaxed, coating the dildo in a shiny mess of cum.

I was beside myself watching these two scenes occur in front of me, unable to do anything about it. I desperately needed to cum, and I hadn’t been touched in over an hour. I was harder than I had ever been, the need to cum almost painful. Jenn noticed as she came down from her orgasm. “I see someone enjoyed the show, huh?” She crawled over on her hands and knees, and knelt before my cock. She gave it a lick and a suck, and said, “Mmmm. That’s good. But unfortunately, you aren’t allowed to cum. But since we are, I think we will. Girls, how about it?”

She was met with three eager faces. Allison lay down on her back, Jenn climbed on top of her face. Abby positioned herself underneath Jenn’s mouth, as Gabby climbed on top of her sister’s face. There was a chain of four gorgeous women, all of whom I have fucked, about to eat each other out, and I was powerless. I watched the scene unfold in front of me, tongues moving in and out of cunt, whimpers filling the air, the smell of aroused women and pussy juice. It was too much for me. I passed out on my bed from such a need to cum.

Again I awoke to my dick being sucked. I decided that this might be my only chance to cum today, so I wasn’t going to blow it. I let the girl continue to blow me, acting as if I were still asleep. I tried to maintain breathing patterns, and not moan out load at the amazing blow job. From the feel of it, I could tell it was Jenn, and her oral talents were quickly driving me to the brink of orgasm.

Unfortunately, she knew that too. She pulled off of my dick, pinching it at the base, stopping the cum from flowing. Groaning angrily, I got up. The girls just smiled sweetly at me. My balls were excessively blue. Being that they had cum several times that day, they opted not to have sex again, and just walk around my apartment, doing what they would normally do. Except they were all naked. And teasing each other, and especially me, as they passed. There would be an occasional grope of a breast, or someone slapping an ass.

My cock was even stroked and licked a few times, but never to the point where I came. Finally at 7:00, after a nude dinner I just couldn’t take it anymore. We were sitting on my couch watching TV, naked of course. “To hell with this game!” I practically roared as I tore the handcuff off from behind my back and pushed the nearest girl onto her back on the couch. It happened to be that Jenn was taking her shift to tease me, so it was her that I would fuck.

She was already naked and aroused from all of her teasing and play earlier in the day, so I just pushed her back, and drove into her. Hard. I pounded her like a fuck doll. My anger was being vented through my sex as I berated her with both my cock and my words. “You dirty whore. Teasing me the entire day. Punishing me for making you cum. Now it’s my turn. I am going to fuck you senseless. I’m gonna cum inside you, then fuck you again and again until you are reduced to nothing but an overused and sore pussy.”

“Oh fuck! I deserve it. I’ve been bad. Punish me like the whore that I am!”

That bitch was actually enjoying this. She got off on being used. I slapped the side of her ass cheek as I was unable to reach behind her. I was really getting into the role I was playing. I continued to slap her until I thought of a better target. My hand swung across the side of her breasts, causing them to jiggle much to my delight.

“Is that all you got? I sucked you but didn’t let you cum. Gave you the worst blue balls imaginable. Punish me.”

I went into hyper drive. Our combined dirty talk was pushing me close and closer to the edge. I didn’t give a shit about her orgasm, only mine. I continued to pound into her mercilessly, slapping her breasts as I fucked her. Finally, after the entire day of not being able to cum, I let loose the biggest load of my life. The first three or four spurts I came inside her.

Wanting to humiliate her even more, degrade her like the slut that she was, I pulled out and fired the remaining cum onto her face and tits. She loved it. She smiled though all of the cum that landed all over her pretty face. I smiled at her, giving her a wink, silently telling her it was just role playing. Looking down, I could see that she came. I was also still hard. I knew just how to punish this bitch even more. I flipped her over roughly, and slapped her ass. “Stick out your ass bitch!” She complied. “Alright whore. I’m about to teach you a lesson you will never forget.”

I inserted my fingers into her cunt, getting all of the juices that I could. “That’s a lesson? Your sisters are rougher with me.” My hand came crashing down on her ass, shutting her up. I pulled my fingers out of her, and shoved them into her ass, lubing up her tightest hole. I shoved my dick into her cunt, getting it wet and ready for what I was about to do. I placed my dick at the entrance to her ass, but a hand on my chest stopped me. It was Gabby.

“Baby, you’re gonna need more lube than that.” With a smile on her face, she spat at Jenn’s asshole, then engulfed my cock, coating it with her saliva. Pulling off of me, she gave me a kiss, and said, “Give her the reaming of a life time. But make sure to save some for me.”

With that, I plunged into her ass in one stroke, taking on my role again. I viciously fucked her ass wide open as her tight passage gripped onto my dick. I knew I wouldn’t last long in this heat and tightness, so I just fucked away. Increase the speed of my strokes, and bringing my had down on her ass I growled at her, “Don’t forget this bitch.” I punctuated it with my hand making contact with her ass and a deep hard thrust, sending my cum deep into her ass. I fell back onto the couch, exhausted. Happy to find Gabby crawling into my arms, I fell into a peaceful sleep.

I awoke to another blowjob the next morning, and fortunately for me, this one was completed. “Baby, we were going to let you cum eventually. We just wanted to see how long you would last, and what you would do. If you didn’t jump Jenn last night, I surely would have jumped you in like five minutes.”

Gabby kissed my softening dick after finishing her blow job. “After all, there is no way I can go so long without your cum.” On that sentiment, we both went back to sleep, resting peacefully throughout the night.

Alright guys. That was part XII. This was originally supposed to be maybe a five part series, but I enjoyed writing it. Part XIII might happen, again, depending on your comments and if I can think of something. Again, pregnancy is not going to happen, at least not in the next part (if there is one). Again, ideas and comments are much appreciated.

Published 
Written by fjdjf54
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments