Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sisters' Gift XIV

13
2 Comments 2
2.4k Views 2.4k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Part XIV

End of Part XIII: With that she left. We knew she wasn’t upset with us, and we knew she loved us. I sighed and lay back on my pillow. My right arm was around Gabby while she lay on my chest. “I hope she finds it. I really do.”

Gabby chuckled. “She already has. She just doesn’t know it yet.”

I looked down at her questioningly, and she responded with one word. “Allison.”

The next morning I woke up. Apparently during the night, Gabby and I had maneuvered ourselves into the classic spoon position, with my cock placed between the beautiful mounds of her ass. Upon waking and seeing and feeling myself in this position, I began to harden. My stiffening cock gently woke Gabby from her sleep. In a groggy voice she simply said, “You are insatiable!”

“You wouldn’t want it any other way, Baby.”

“Mmmm. True.”

I placed my arm around her body, and gently massaged her breasts. There was no rush, no desperate need to fuck, just loving exploration of the one body I knew I could never see, feel, or taste too much. Gabby started to moan. “Mmmm, Ty. That feels really good. You’re starting to turn me on.” It was true. She was dripping like a leaky faucet.

I slid into her, impaling her on my cock. I didn’t move and neither did she. We just lay there, my cock deep inside her pussy, enjoying the feeling of just being one. I continued to massage her breasts, gently tweaking her nipples, and caressed her stomach. My hands got dangerously close to her clit, but I didn’t touch it. I didn’t want her attention to be focused only on her pussy. I wanted her to know that I worship her entire body, and loved her entire being.

“Baby. I love you so much.” I leaned towards her and rained kisses on the back of her neck and her upper back. “Until that day when you and your sister ambushed me, I was working just so you guys, my sisters, would have enough. I loved you guys as sisters, and wanted the best for you. But since the moment I first made love to you, I knew I did just that. I didn’t fuck you, I made love to you, and I knew it was real. That moment changed my life around. You were transformed from an incredibly beautiful sister and my best friend to my incredibly beautiful love and my best friend. My goals were the same, to make sure nobody ever hurt you, least of all me. And I promise, that as long as I am here, I will make it my sole mission in life to make you as happy as possible, and never let you feel any pain.”

Gabby started to tear up. I continued to caress her entire body, and she broke down, sobbing tears of joy. “I absolutely worship your body. But it isn’t just your body that I love about you. Yes, you are stunningly beautiful. But you also emit happiness to everyone around you. You are just so loveable that I can’t imagine living another day without you.”

Gabby continued to silently sob tears of joy. I had just poured my heart out to her, telling her of my deep devotion. I was going crazy waiting for her response. I just held her, knowing she felt something, but wanting desperately to hear it from her. “Ty, I love you more than words can express. I know I am not worthy of that glowing sentiment of yours. It means so much to me that you care as much as I do. Just being with you makes me that happy.”

My heart did summersaults. I just got the response I so desperately wanted to hear. I hugged her close to me, mashing our bodies together, never wanting this moment to end. Gabby started to flex her muscles in her pussy, stimulating my cock, silently telling me that it was time to fuck. Slowly, wanting to celebrate our mutual love, I began to thrust into my girl from behind. Her pussy was wet with anticipation. The only sounds were our breathing and the slow sloshing of my cock churning her pussy juice.

Gabby started speaking again. “Baby. Your words just made me almost cum. Do you really mean it?”

“You know I love you most. Anything to make you happy. Whatever you want. Whatever will make you happiest baby girl.”

“Well, what would make me happiest right now would be your cock up my ass.”

I almost came when I heard that. My little minx of a lover wants my cock in her ass. “Your wish is my command.” I removed myself from her luscious pussy, and prodded against her tight asshole. I push into her, and feel it start to give way. My head pops into her tightest hole, the only one of which I had not yet been in. I gathered more juices and slathered them around my cock as I continued to push in. Slowly I entered her ass, all the way until I bottom out. We both moaned in pleasure, as I finally filled up my love from every hole. In and out. I began a slow thrust, my eyes drawn to where my dick was placed. Every out stroke was accompanied by her ass clinging to my dick, not wanting it to leave its new home. The view of this was painfully arousing. Gabby apparently really wanted her ass reamed, and began to fuck back against me. I took the hint, and began to pummel her. Rapidly pushing in and out of her tight ass, I drove us both to imminent orgasm. Wanting us to cum at the same time, I shoved four fingers into Gabby’s cunt, completely giving up tenderness. She moaned and writhed around my cock. Her screams and convulsions on me were enough to push me over the brink, and I fired shot after shot of my cum into her ass. Spent, I lay down, dragging my love on top of me. She turned around so she lay on top of me on her stomach, mashing her breasts against my chest.

“That was amazing Ty. I loved you in my ass.”

I simply stroked her hair, and pulled her down for a kiss, allowing our tongues to dance the dance they had long since perfected. Each time she kissed me felt like a first kiss. We stayed in bed all day, making love until we couldn’t anymore, only stopping to eat, and even that was done off the other’s body. Bananas dipped in pussy juice are just delicious. And even better is washing it down with her delicious cum.

---- ABBY’S PART ----

Ty and Gabby just look so perfect together. God I really want that. Just looking at them, you know they will always be together. Damn, thinking about this made me really horny. I took out my phone and dialed Allison. “Did you guys drive away yet?”

“Yea, why?”

“I’m so horny, I just need to fuck.”

“Well, Jenn’s going to her parents, but I could come back over.”

“Hurry. I need your tongue.”

I hung up, anxious to cum. Right now I just wanted down and dirty raunchy sex. The thought of love had been pushed out of my mind. But that is when it always finds you. When you stop thinking about it.

Allison knocked on the dorm room door, which I gladly opened. She was stunning, I was just gawking at her. Her flowing red hair, creamy skin, and adorable freckles just made me so wet. She noticed my stare. “Abby, since when are you speechless?” She walked into the room, and sat on my bed. For some reason, I was nervous. I walked up to her and sat next to her on the bed, still just staring, in complete awe of the Celtic beauty. “Well, you said you were horny. Let’s fuck.”

Just like that, the trepidation was gone, and I attacked her, kissing all over her face and neck. Our tongues met, and I was rendered breathless at the intensity of her kiss. Wanting nothing more than to give her immense pleasure, I began to rip off her clothing. Off came her shirt. “Oooohhh. Bad girl. No bra.” Her breasts were staring me right in the face. I sucked on them long and hard, sending electric pulses straight to my clit. I wanted her in my mouth, so I kissed down to her jeans, and didn’t even bother with the button and zipper.

Amida
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amida

I just yanked them down her perfect body, revealing her shaven slit. “No panties either. Very bad girl.”

Getting into her role, she bit her lower lip. “How bad was I? What are you going to do to me?”

I smiled at how adorable and innocent she looked, even when naked. “I’m going to have to teach you some manners. Come here.” She obeyed the command and lay across my lap. I brought my hand down on her ass, and smacked it until it was red. Each smack slowly turned into a caress, and soon enough I was rubbing her ass, enjoying its feel. My hand traveled past her puckered asshole and came to rest over her slit. My fingers drummed over it, wanting to drive her crazy with lust. Just from that, she came. I hadn’t even put my fingers or tongue inside her and she came. It was a small orgasm, and I wanted to give her more. She refused.

“I’m so hot right now, I could get off by being your fuck toy. Just use me like the lesbo slut I am, and I’ll gush like you wouldn’t believe.”

I climbed on top of her, and ground my pussy into her face. She began to lap it up, licking from my ass to my clit. I was rapidly approaching orgasm at the feel of Allison’s talented tongue. I grabbed my breasts in both hands, and started roughly groping myself, wanting more stimulation. I pinched my nipples hard while Allison viciously ate my cunt. I sprayed her face in my orgasm, and I fell off of her. I looked at her goddess-like body and saw her in the throws of orgasm. I knelt at her pussy and latched my teeth onto her clit. True to her word, she gushed onto my face.

We both came down from our highs, just holding each other. Usually after I cum, I feel amazing, but this was something new. Something I only felt that one night with Ty when Gabby was in the hospital. It was love. I looked over at Allison and new it was love. I had fallen for the red-haired goddess. I pulled her close to me, and just wrapped her in a post-sex embrace. She smiled and whispered into my ear. “What is that for?”

Now or never, I thought to myself. “I love you.”

“Well of course you do. We’re best friends.”

“No. Well, yes, but no. It’s…well. I just feel that…” I had never been this flustered.

Allison was wide eyed. “Oh my god. You really love me. I can’t believe it.”

I simply nodded, unable to speak. Allison just lay there, absorbing the shock of her discovery. I finally found my voice. “Well. Say something.”

“Of course I love you. I’ve told Gabby and Jenn, and they knew you would see it eventually. I was wondering when.”

“But what about you and Jenn. Isn’t that serious.”

“Oh, no. It’s just sex with us. We’ve talked about it, and she doesn’t want to be tied down to someone. You know her, she just loves sex too much to only get it from one person.”

Elated, I gave Allison a kiss with all the love I could muster. I found what Ty and Gabby have, and it was right in front of me all along. I just can’t believe I missed it.

That night, Allison, Abby, Gabby and Ty all went to sleep, knowing that they hand found the love of their life. It was a peaceful sleep.

----BACK TO TY----

When I woke up, there were two extra bodies in my bed. Allison and Abby had joined me and my sister in bed. I just looked at the two of them, and something was different. They both had the same contented smile as they slept. Abby woke up. I gave her a questioning look, to which she only nodded affirmatively.

Excitedly, I woke up Gabby. “Baby, look.”

“Baby, it’s early. I know you’re hard again. You’re always hard. I don’t need to look to see it. I’ll take care of it when I wake up.”

“Can’t wait, but not that. Really, look.”

Begrudgingly she got up and looked over. Abby wore nothing but a goofy smile, and Allison was asleep, wearing nothing but a contented smile. Gabby noticed it as soon as she saw it. She yelped and gave her twin sister a hug. “Finally. It’s about time you noticed her.”

Allison awoke next. “What’s all the racket?” She saw us all smiling at her. “Oh. That. Yea. She finally realized it last night. We came over to tell you, but you were asleep already. We figured we would tell you in the morning, but I see you already know.”

Gabby was still giddy. “Tell us anyway. I want to hear it.”

“We love each other.” They said it in unison, then looked at each other and laughed.

Playing the skeptic, I looked at them warily. I knew they meant it, but I am a guy after all. “Prove it. I don’t believe you.”

“And just how are we supposed to do that dear brother?”

“When I prove my love to Gabby, I make love to her, slow and gentle, enjoying every inch of her body, taking in everything that she has to offer.”

“Well, I guess we could show you.”

Lucky me, I was allowed to watch Allison and Abby truly make love. The were so gently with each other, it was beautiful. It was nothing like the previous lesbian experiences I have seen. These two took the time to prove how much they truly cared about their partner. Watching it, Gabby and I were compelled to show each other our mutual love as well.

Our mouths locked as we pressed our bodies together, relishing in the warmth they created. I was already hard, and my love was already wet. I gently eased into her, savoring every inch. Slowly I pumped in and out of the velvet glove that is Gabby’s pussy. Her sheath gripped me luxuriously, lavishing every inch of my rock hard rod. We made love for hours, right next to the newly formed lesbian couple, also making love.

I gently played with her breasts and nipples. She softly caressed my chest and abs, running her hands all over my body. I pulled her in close to me, wrapping my hands around her back, and caressing her back. I stroked her hair as I stroked in and out of her. All four of us reached our orgasm at the same time. The 69ing beauties next to us and me with Gabby. We all came, but not explosively. In the soft loving manner that accompanies making love, rather than fucking. We all basked in the warm glow of each other’s love.

I looked over Gabby, pretending to give her a puzzled look. As expected, she asked, “What’s wrong baby?”

“I don’t know. It just seems that you shouldn’t be completely naked right now. You should be wearing something.” She looked confused and slightly upset at what I said.

Near tears, she said, “But, I thought you worshipped my body. Why would you want to cover it?”

“You know what babe. I think I have just the right think for you to put on.” I rushed out of the room, all of them confused, and my girl near tears. Exactly as I had planned it. I returned to the room, and pretended to stumble just before the bed. I got up, assuring everyone that I was okay. I stayed on one knee and said, “Gabby. I do worship your body. But there is one thing that could make it better. I told you that I didn’t want you to be completely naked. I don’t. I want you to wear this.” With that, I pulled a tiny black box from behind my back, and opened it, revealing and engagement ring. “Gabby. Will you marry me?”

This time, the tears flowed freely down her face. “Yes! Oh my god yes!” I slid the ring on her finger. “This is one thing I will never take off. Ty, I will never be fully naked in front of you again.”

“Oddly enough, I couldn’t be happier about that.” We shared our first kiss as an engaged couple.

That was my first time writing from a female perspective, and I think it will be the last. Not my comfort zone. I know the male mind much better, being that I am always thinking about this smut that I put on paper for you guys. As always, comments are welcome, please post and rate the story. Message me if you like. Suggestions are always welcome as well. I think I have the next part planned (if there is one…) but can always add something to it.

Published 
Written by fjdjf54
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments