Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sisters' Gift XV

12
1 Comment 1
2.1k Views 2.1k
4.0k words 4.0k words
Part XV

End Part XIV: This time, the tears flowed freely down her face. “Yes! Oh my god yes!” I slid the ring on her finger. “This is one thing I will never take off. Ty, I will never be fully naked in front of you again.”

“Oddly enough, I couldn’t be happier about that.” We shared our first kiss as an engaged couple.

THREE YEARS, SIX MONTHS LATER

“I do.”

“Tyler, do you take Gabriela to---“

“I do,” I couldn’t wait for him to finish the rest of the sentence. I was too damn excited. I looked around at the people at the ceremony. My sister and Allison were standing as Gabby’s bridesmaids. I had finally called and told my best friends from home what was going on. Expecting the worst, I was pleasantly surprised. Apparently, they thought I was fucking Gabby back in sophomore year. They couldn’t be happier for me.

A couple of them rode down for the wedding, and were standing by my side as my groomsmen. The wedding was an outdoor affair, held in the quad at the school from which my sisters had just graduated. As expected, there were not very many people in the seats watching this beautiful moment. We were careful with who we told, and did not tell many. We were aware that this was foreign to many people, and would not be accepted. The few that were there were crying at the beauty of the event.

“You may now kiss the bride.”

“With pleasure!” My arms flew around Gabby as our lips met for the first time as a married couple. Due to some creative work with documents and blood work, it wasn’t a problem that we were related. As far as the state knew, we just had the same last name. That day, I added another piece of jewelry to her body, which she swore she would never take off.

In my line of work, there were plenty of opportunities for promotion and plenty more to gain connections with powerful people. During my sisters’ time in school, I had moved up the ranks to Assistant Manager, and was directly in charge of sales. I had plenty of contacts with powerful people in many Fortune 500 companies. This came in handy when planning the honeymoon. I had accrued vacation time, having not taken a day since Gabby was hurt. My connections at several hotel chains ensured that we would not have to pay for a thing, as we were treated to the honeymooner’s sweet in beautiful Hawaii. We stayed on the island of Maui.

“Gabby, are you ok?

“Yea, Ty. I’m fine. I just hate flying. I just can’t seem to relax.” I plucked her out of her seat, and placed her on my lap. I began massaging her shoulders, trying to make her feel more comfortable with flying. I knew she hated it, but I figured that I could help.

“Mmmmm. Ty, thanks. That feels sooooo good.”

“Good, I hate for you to be uncomfortable, my beautiful wife.”

She leaned back against me, and I wrapped my arms around her torso, just holding her tight to my body. I could feel her relaxing in my arms, the tension just slipping away. Holding her lithe body against me, naturally, I began to get hard. “Well. It seems as though you have some tension that needs to be relieved. You are insatiable.”

“It was your idea not to have sex for a month before the wedding. I have a hairline trigger to get erect now. I love you, and I need you. Want to join the mile high club?”

“You are such a guy. Ty, for our first time as a married couple do you really want it to be in a disgusting airplane bathroom?”

“Baby, all I need is you. It doesn’t need to be anything fancy, I just need you.”

“Me too Ty, but imagine this. We get to the hotel tonight around 9:00. We put all our stuff in the room, then we walk out to the beach. We wait until the last person leaves, then we make love in the sand. A perfect way to consummate our marriage.”

“For you my love, I will wait.”

Finally, we got to the hotel, around 10:00. Damn plane was delayed in the runway. We were already on the ground. We got our bags, got in our limo, and drove to the hotel. While we kept our promise to make love on the sand for our first as a married couple, it was close.

The limo was a beautiful stretch limo, complete with mini bar. Since nobody could see us, and we were horny as hell, I figured I would start early. I pulled my beautiful bride onto my lap and began to kiss her. Gently at first, but it soon grew in intensity. My hands roamed her back, caressing every t-shirt covered inch. As they reached the bottom of her shirt, I slipped them inside, caressing her bare skin.

I started pulling the shirt off, and was greeted with giggles. “Ty, we can’t do that. We’re in a limo.”

“It doesn’t matter baby. He can’t see us, and we’re newlyweds. We aren’t supposed to be able to keep our hands off of each other.” She obviously did not need much convincing, because the next thing I knew, her shirt was off, as was her bra. “Mmmm. I love your naked body,” I groaned as I pulled her shorts off to reveal that she wasn’t wearing panties.

“Nope, not naked,” she smiled at me. She flashed her rings in my face. “Never going to be naked again.”

“Good, because you look the best when you have those rings on. Never take them off.”

“Never.”

She lay down on top of me, and began kissing me again. As she did, her hands deftly unbuttoned the my shirt, as it slid off of my body. She slid her body down to my pants, and unbuttoned them and slid them off of my body, unfortunately leaving my underwear on. “We can’t have you slipping into me now can we?”

She lay back on top of me, and kissed me as she ground her naked, wet pussy over my steel rod that my boxers were barely holding back. Unable to take much more, and not wanting to cum in my boxers, I flipped her over onto her back. I began to kiss and lick all over her body. Starting with her face, I kissed her hard on the mouth. Our tongues danced together. I broke the kiss, and planted sweet pecks all over her cheeks, ears, eyes, and nose. I worked down her neck, and stopped at her breasts, featuring erect nipples. I latched on to one of them, sucking and licking her nipple, causing her to moan out in pleasure. I released her nipples, and moved to the other one, and bathed it in as much attention. Finally, I moved down her stomach, kissing and licking as I went. I reached my destination, her dripping sex. As soon as I placed my tongue onto her pussy…

“Echem!” Our driver cleared his throat quite loudly. I looked up, supremely annoyed. “I hate to interrupt, but we are at the hotel.”

“Thank you,” I managed between clenched teeth.

Gabby and I were embarrassed at being caught quite intimately in the car, but quickly dressed, and exited, leaving the limo driver a pretty shitty tip. Zilch.

Still looking disheveled, we entered the hotel and checked in. The lady behind the front desk saw us, and gave us a knowing smile as if to say I know that look. We got our key, and booked it to our honeymoon suite. Upon opening the door, I picked up my new bride, and walked her into the room. We were shocked, almost to the point of passing out.

There was a large heart shaped bed sprinkled with rose petals. Vanilla scented candles lit all over the room. A hot tub, also shaped like a heart. I almost dropped Gabby at the sight of the room, but managed to keep her up. I put her down, and roamed the room, just taking it in.

I was in front of the bed, feeling the satin sheets when I felt a beautiful girl jump onto my back. I fell with her onto the bed. I turned onto my stomach, and we began kissing again. Passionate kisses that screamed “I love you.” As soon as the kiss broke, Gabby had a glint in her eye that I had never seen before. She looked like she had the most wicked idea ever. My beautiful wife had turned into vixen, who at that point in time wanted nothing more than my cock.

I got up off the bed, and scooped her up in my arms. I carried her to the elevator, down to the lobby, and all the way out to the hotel’s resort beach. It was empty. She wrapped her legs around me and gave me one of her patented soul-stirring kisses. “I can never get tired of that. Ever.”

“I think I know a couple of other things that you’ll never get tired of either.”

“Show me,” I breathed out.

She stood on the sand, and proceeded to guide me onto my back. She undressed me, taking all the time in the world, but still leaving my damn boxers on. I was beginning to hate those things.

As I lay there, she slowly performed a strip tease for me. She unbuttoned her shirt to the final button, but left it on. She unclasped her bra, and flung it at me. Her perfect tits stood proudly on her chest as she continued to strip for me. She kicked off her sandals, now barefoot in the sand. She turned away from me, and slid her pants down her thighs until they pooled at her ankles. She bent over to a right angle, presenting me with her full ass and pussy. She kicked the shorts away and walked over to me. The entire time, the glint in her eye never leaving.

She leaned down, now on her knees, and bit the elastic band of the boxers. She pulled them off me with only her teeth, then flung them away. She licked up the length of my shaft, and continued to lick up my entire body, making sure to drag her hard nipples up by body as well. She licked up my face and rested by my ear. She reached down, grabbed my shaft and placed it only an inch from her excited pussy. I could feel the heat coming from her.

She whispered into my ear, “Fuck me. Fuck your wife. I want nothing more than your cock inside me. I want you to fill me up.”

She finally impaled herself on my shaft, making us both groan in pleasure. For the first time in a month, I was inside my Gabby’s pussy, now as husband and wife. We fucked hard and fast, our lust taking control of us. Our hips were thrusting at speeds not yet measured, our groans filled the air.

Gabby yelled out, “I LOVE MY HUSBAND” as she impaled herself over and over onto my cock. I was rapidly approaching orgasm. I had almost forgotten what her pussy felt like, and I never wanted to go a month without feeling it again. Fuck that, I never wanted to go a day without it again.

“Baby, I’m cum…cumm…cumming!” I shouted it, letting all of Hawaii know what we were doing.

EmiliaDon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmiliaDon

I hosed her insides down and came gallons into her open and waiting pussy. This sent her over the edge, as a flood of pussy juice flowed over me.

I stood up, holding her, and looked at the ground where we shared our first sex as man and wife. She had soaked the sand with her cum. We left it behind as we gathered our clothes and walked back into the hotel. Again I scooped her up and carried her into the elevator and all the way up into our room. I dropped her on the bed, and began to strip her, taking my time in slowly presenting the body of a goddess to my eyes. I ripped my own clothes off, and climbed onto bed with her.

She kissed me, and whispered “Hot tub.”

I picked her up, both of us naked (except for her rings of course) and carried her into the tub. I impaled her on my shaft before we were submerged in the warm water. I sat down, her legs straddling mine, as she massaged me with her inner muscles. I turned on the jets, and water attacked us from all sides.

Slowly, Gabby began to lift and fall onto my shaft, slowly, not wanting to splash water all over the room. We made love in the hot tub. We were in there four hours, just slowly making love to each other’s body.

Our bodies becoming one as man and wife. I never wanted to leave her sheath, it was my home. It was where I belonged, when I felt closest to my wife. Where my love for her grew strongest. As we slowly made love, I looked into her eyes, I could see that she was brimming with love.

I leaned into her, pulling her closer to me, and whispered “I love you baby. I always will.”

She came. A soft, but amazing orgasm for her. I still hadn’t cum, but my orgasm wasn’t important right now. My wife was. Still inside her, I lifted her body as I walked us out of the hot tub. I dried us both off, and lay us both down on the bed. I continued our love making, thrusting into her again and again, slowly, but deeply. She felt the love, and was in almost a perpetual orgasm. I continually whispered “I love you,” into her ear, wanting her to know the depths of my feelings for her. Finally, my orgasm overtook me, as I emptied my seed inside her. She started crying at the emotions she was feeling.

I rolled onto my side, and pulled her close to me, not wanting to be apart for even a minute, even if it was only an inch between us. I pulled her to my body and embraced her, as she cried onto my shoulder. I sunk down so I was face to face with my love. “Shhh. Baby. I’m here for you. I always will be.”

Unable to speak, Gabby mouthed “I love you.”

I stroked her hair as we cuddled together, calming her down. Eventually, she stopped crying. We both just lay there, naked and under the covers. My arm around my wife as we cuddled and fell asleep still hugging each other.

I awoke the next morning, my wife still in my arms, the picture of beauty. I just watched her sleep until she awoke in my arms. She smiled up at me. “Love you.”

“I love you too, Gab.”

She kissed me quickly, then got up to shower and get ready for the day. As soon as I heard the shower running I got up and sneakily walked into the bathroom, not wanting to make a sound. I slid open the shower door and jumped in, ready to surprise my baby.

She just stood there looking at me. “What took you so long?”

God I love this woman. She looked at me, then leaned over, her hands against the tile wall of the shower, presenting her pussy and ass to me. Wanting to have some fun with her before I fucked her, I took the nozzle shower head and set it to pulse. I placed it right next to her clit. As soon as the water hit her, she came. Damn, she was horny today. I kept it on her for a while, having the water fuck her in the pussy and ass. I turned it back to spray, and put the nozzle back.

I bent down, and licked up her pussy and her ass causing her to moan out in pleasure and frustration. “Stop teasing me Ty. Just fuck me. Fuck me hard.”

I was happy to comply. I shoved my dick into her ass, slamming my hips against her perfect ass in one stroke. She moaned out, “OOOOOHHHHH fuck yes. Fuck my ass. Take it. FUCK ME!”

I stroked in and out, slowly and deep. Penetrating all the way inside her, as far as I could go. “I said fuck me baby. Harder, faster.”

Wow, she really wanted it this morning. Harder and faster I went, my hips a blur. It still want enough for her. She slammed her ass back onto me as I penetrated her, wanting me as deep as possible. I reached down under her and started to finger her pussy. Starting by thrusting three fingers inside her, I was fucking her in two holes. I timed my hand with my cock and fucked her hard in both of her holes. I slipped a fourth finger in, and she moaned again in delight.

Encouraged, I balled my fist and punched into her pussy. My entire hand was inside her silky sheath. She yelled out in ecstasy as she came. I removed my hand and continued to fuck her ass as she gushed her clear cum onto the floor of the shower. It was swept up with the rest of the water, and circled down the drain. Her ass clenched on my dick, urging me to cum. I let loose a torrent of cum into her ass. We finished our shower, washing and cleaning each other, before finally getting out when all the hot water was gone.

“Can you believe that was the first time we fucked in a shower?”

“You’re right. It was. How have we never done that before?”

“I don’t know Ty, but...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by fjdjf54
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments