Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sister's Thank You

"A lifetime fantasy fulfilled."

28
7 Comments 7
11.0k Views 11.0k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Story STY

Sister's Thank You

I have always had a secret desire to make love to my younger sister. Ever since we were teenagers growing up, her sweet sexy curves and gorgeous breasts fueled so many of my fantasies. All you had to do was look at my girlfriends over the years, they all looked like my sexy sister Amy. But none could ever arouse me as much as my own sibling could.

Now at age 36, my desires for Amy are as strong as ever. Amy is 9 years younger than me, making her a hot mature 27 years old. She stands 5 foot 3 inches tall, has gorgeous blue eyes, weighs about 110 pounds and has a gorgeous set of 38D cup breasts. Her nipples are very dark and absolutely huge when she is aroused.

Her body is full, firm and voluptuous. She is a blonde top to bottom accented by a dark tan and sexy tan lines. Her legs are very athletic looking and simply stunning. I've imagined them wrapped around my back so many times while masturbating thinking of her. Over the years, I have managed to catch her naked numerous times.

Amy also has one of the most sexy butts I have ever seen. A full rounded bubble butt which accents her huge tits perfectly. Her face has high cheek bones with a sexy small slightly upturned nose. Her lips are full and natural which I have imagined those sexy lips wrapped around my cock hundreds of times.

I am a single guy who owns his own home and I have never married mostly because I never found that girl who could excite me or measure up to my gorgeous younger sister. You can imagine my excitement when my sister asked me to come and stay with me until she could afford a place of her own. She caught her husband cheating on her and she had no where else to go.

She asked me one summer day and moved in the next. I have a large three bedroom home with a deck and an in ground pool. It was nothing to convert one of my spare bedrooms over for Amy to use. My cock was semi hard the whole time I helped her move in. My mind was racing with all kinds of arousing fantasies, I imagined making love to her in every room of my house.

At first, I gave her the space she needed, sometimes catching her just after she was crying, always trying to cheer her up. As the weeks went by, she was starting to get over the pain of her ending marriage. I surprised her with flowers and gifts and soon she was herself again. It took about four months and we were now hanging out together, going out and doing all kinds of stuff. It started to feel like we were almost dating as we were always together.

As more time passed, we got more and more sexually open with each other which lead to more and more raging hard-ons for me. She would walk from her bedroom to the bathroom in only her bra and panties, leaving the bathroom door open while she showered. I was getting so fucking aroused it was driving me crazy, walking around with a constant throbbing hard-on.

This went on for a couple weeks until I finally started spying on her, masturbating while watching her in the shower. The lightly frosted shower glass distorted her image only slightly. I could imagine the rest as her soapy hands cupped her huge breasts and caressed her nipples. She had to know what she was doing to me.

Soon a small tee shirt and panties was all she wore around the house. Her panties were so damn sexy too. Sheer and lacy of all sorts of colors which hid very little. She had a pair of sheer light blue lacy boy shorts that simply drove me wild. I just wanted to walk up behind her, slide them down to her knees and slide my thick cock deep inside her.

It seemed she made it a point to reach up in the cupboards to get something when I was in the kitchen eating breakfast or something. As she stood on her tip toes, her tee shirt pulled upwards, revealing her glorious panty covered ass to my lustful view. Her soft panty clad ass was just driving me mad with lust.

Now I am not a so called hunk but I have been told I am a good looking guy. I stand about 6 foot tall, have blue-green eyes and was always into sports so I'm built athletically. I have light brown hair and a light complexion. I tan very easy so I try to keep a dark tan as much as I can. My cock isn't the longest but it is very thick in diameter and my cock head becomes a huge purple knob when I'm completely aroused.

I started thinking, two can play at this game of teasing and arousal that she was playing. I started wearing only a pair of gym shorts around the house. Then I got even bolder, gym shorts with no underwear so she could see the clear outline of my thick throbbing thick eight inch cock. It didn't take long as that is when things really started to get out of control.

One Saturday morning she was getting her shower and again left the bathroom door open. My body was tingling with excitement as I stood there naked in the hall, stroking my thick cock, watching my sexy sister. I don't know why, lust was driving me mad as I slowly entered the bathroom. She had her back towards me as I walked up close to the shower glass, still stroking my long thick cock.

As she turned, I heard her gasp as she saw my huge throbbing cock. I was so turned on but so scared she would start screaming for me to get out. Imagine my surprise when she pressed her soapy tits and nipples into the glass. I could see her hand was between her legs as we both began to masturbate together, with only a frosted pane of glass between us.

We masturbated together for a good 4 or 5 minutes. It was the hottest and most arousing thing I had ever done in my life. None of my fantasies could even come close to how excited I was at that moment. My heart pounded in my throat as my knees grew weak. My cock was harder than ever and my cock head was huge, all swollen and purple as I pressed it against the cool glass.

Amy's nipples were huge dark swollen nubs against the pale white flesh of her breasts. I could see her hand covering her pale white pussy pound, fingers thrashing her clit from side to side, up and down as she moaned with pleasure. This was just too much to endure.

"Uuuummmmmmmmmmmm!" I groaned as I started to cum.

A huge stream of white hot cum spurted across the glass, followed by another, then another until I was spent. My seed was dripping down the glass as Amy shuddered and whimpered as she started her intense orgasm. I watched her through the glass as she clamped her legs together, trapping her hand as she leaned into the glass. I watched her as her orgasm consumed her body. It was the most gorgeous thing I had ever seen.

I quickly left the bathroom as her orgasm subsided. She was still completely aroused, wanting more, needing a hard cock to stretch her wide, filling her wet pussy to scratch that itch burning deep inside her body. As she stepped from the shower, drying herself off, her fingers collected up some of my hot cum. As if in a trance, her mouth opened as she tasted her brother's spent cum. I need more was all she could think.

I was sitting naked on my recliner in the living room, my still throbbing cock in my hand when she walked in several minutes later, wrapped in only a towel. I looked into her eyes, her face was stilled flushed red and my heart was still pounding with excitement as I couldn't believe what we had just done together.

She looked into my eyes with love as she said, "I want to thank you for being there for me when I really needed you."

She opened up her towel and let it fall to the floor. My gorgeous sister stood nude before me. My cock reacted quickly and was soon hard as stone once again. Seeing my cock hardening before her eyes, she smiled.

"I want to show you how much I appreciate what you've done for me. " as she dropped to her knees and moved between my legs.

As if I was dreaming a dream I had a million times, I watched my sexy younger sister's small soft hand push my hand aside and encircle my thick shaft. She softly and slowly stroked the length of my shaft, examining every inch, every vein as her hand circled my purple cock head. She then looked up into my eyes and smiled a lustful longing smile.

She squeezed lightly as a drop of pre cum formed at the top of my huge cock head. Leaning forward, she stuck her tongue out and just touched my cock head. As she pulled back, a string of cum connected her tongue to my throbbing manhood. She looked into my eyes with those sexy blue eyes of hers as she moved back in towards my cock head.

Our eyes never separated as she opened her mouth and wrapped those gorgeous lips around my cock. I watched my swollen purple knob slip into her hot mouth as I closed my eyes and groaned out.

"Oh my god Amy, I've waited so long for this."

As I opened my eyes, I could see she was smiling as she slowly slid up and down on my shaft.

NicoleSantana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicoleSantana

The view of seeing my sexy sister giving me head was so intense I felt light headed. I wanted to experience this for so many years and it was finally happening. I took in every possible thing I could. The curvaceous swells of her breasts, her shoulders, her hips, the soft curves of her butt flesh all the while looking down on her giving me head. I studied every inch of her body, not wanting to ever forget that sight.

My heart raced as I tried to catch my breath. I couldn't take my eyes off my sweet sister as my life long fantasy was unfolding before my eyes. Her soft lips were gliding up and down the sides of my rigid shaft as her mouth opened to once again envelope my swollen cock head. She took a good five or six inches in her mouth when she adjusted her throat. I shuddered as I watched the last of my cock disappear inside her mouth.

My sister deep throated me as her nose touched my pubic bone. The heat around my cock was so intense. As she slowly slid upwards, her tongue swirled around my shaft driving me wild crazy with lust. I was never so completely aroused as I was that very second. My cock was fucking huge as she held only my cock head in her mouth. As she looked into my eyes, she knew I was ready for her.

"Ronnie, I know you've been wanting to fuck me. I've been thinking the same thing too. I need your cock inside me bro." she purred as she moved upwards and began to squeeze her soft breasts around my thick shaft.

"God yes Amy." was all I could stammer out.

She pressed her tits together as her saliva lubricated my cock, her body moving up and down slowly, allowing the throbbing shaft to glide easily between those huge globes of breast flesh. As my cock head poked out between them, she flicked her tongue across it over and over. I was now completely wild with lust for my gorgeous sibling.

Unable to withstand any more, in one smooth move, I grabbed my sexy sister by the waist, lifted her up, her soft breasts sliding up across my chest as I lowered her, I felt her small fingers circling my thick shaft, guiding my swollen cock to her wet opening as my cock slid slowly deep inside her hot wet pussy. We sat there motionless, her head resting on my shoulder as she panted in my ear, my cock throbbing deep inside my little sister's hot cunt.

"Oh my fucking god Ronnie. Your cock feels so huge inside me. I love you Ronnie." she breathed softly in my ear.

Sitting in my recliner, my rigid shaft buried deep inside my younger sister's pussy, I looked deep into her sexy blue eyes as I felt a tear well up in my eye, "I love you too Amy. I have wanted this all my life."

She leaned forward as our lips touched for the first time as lovers. Our mouths opened, lips parted as our tongues chased each other. Slowly our hips began to move, the friction between our bodies was simply electric. Nerves were stimulated in such a way as we had never felt before. I had made love to many women, but nothing could compare to the intensity of arousal I was feeling at that very moment.

Amy arched her back, bringing her hard nipples to my mouth. I suckled one after the other as she slid up and down on my thick cock. I could feel her juices trickling around the base of my shaft. Faster and faster as she drove my huge cock deeper inside her tight pussy. Her knees were at my sides as she rode my thick cock for all its worth.

We fucked hard and fast for several minutes, her riding me as she moaned out in pleasure. My hands on her hips, pulling her down hard on each downward thrust as I thrust upward to drive deeper inside her. I was so close to cumming but I wanted this to last forever. To forever capture the very first moments of a life long fantasy.

Slowly I stood up, holding my throbbing cock deep inside her, her legs and arms wrapped around me as I slowly walked her to my bedroom. As I laid her down on my bed, my rigid cock slipped out of her gorgeous pussy. She was the most beautiful sight I had ever seen, laying there on her back, legs spread wide open for her older brother's view.

Suddenly I felt the strong desire to taste my sexy sister's pussy. As I moved onto the bed between her legs, I could feel the cool air touching my juice covered cock. Kneeling down, my tongue traced trails up and down the insides of her thighs. I could feel her fingers running through my hair as my tongue moved closer towards her wet pussy.

Her moans of desire fueled my passion, "Hmmmm yes big brother, lick your hot little sister's pussy."

I pulled her thighs over my shoulders as my tongue lightly grazed over her labia. Her hips pushed upwards, trying to force my tongue inside her. My tongue teased circles around her wet pussy as she gyrated her hips side to side. I sucked and licked my little sister's pussy until she was begging me to fuck her, until she was bucking her pussy mound into my mouth.

"Oh fuck, shit, oh my fucking godddddddddd. Ummmmmmmmmmm shit, yesssssssss, oh shit, fuck me, god oh fuck meeeeeeeeeee!" she mumbled out incoherently.

She was ready, ready to make love to her lusting older brother for the first time. Sliding her thighs off my shoulders, I traced soft kisses up over her soft belly, over her huge white breasts, only stopping a second or two to lick each swollen nipple. My kisses ran up her shoulder to suckle the base of her neck.

As I breathed these words into her ear, "Ready for my cock sis?" I slowly slid deep inside her tight cunt.

"Yessssss fuck meeeeeeeeeeee!" she moaned.

I felt her legs wrap around my back as she tried to pull me deeper inside her. Slowly we began to make love as we passionately kissed. I drove my thick cock in deep, held it there then agonizingly slowly pulled back out until only my cock head remained inside her hot pussy, then slowly drove in deep and hard. Over and over again, repeating the same move until I suddenly shifted my hips on the next inward thrust, touching a new set of nerves inside her pussy, causing her to moan loudly. Over and over, slow strong deep thrusts.

I lifted myself up so I could look down upon the gorgeous body of my sexy sibling, so I could watch my thick glistening shaft slide slowly in and out of the woman of my darkest and deepest desires. Her head was to one side, eyes closed as she panted with lust as her brother's long thick cock spread her open sliding deep inside her.

I watched her lovely breasts jiggle as my cock hit bottom and our pubic bones touched. I began to grind hard against her clit on each downward thrust. Her body responded immediately as she pushed upward to meet me.

Still we fucked slow and hard, now a hard grinding fucking motion as our bodies came together each time.

"Oh fuck yesssssssssss, I'm cummingggggggggggggg!" she started to scream out.

Hearing her moans of lustful desire, I began to increase the pace, faster and faster, deeper and deeper, harder and harder until my cock was pounding deep inside her pussy with every downward thrust. Over and over as the tempo of our lovemaking began to boil...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Reeb
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments