Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sleepover with his Cousins Part One

"A visit to Dan's cousin's house teaches him way more than he knew about his cousins"

2
0 Comments 0
6.6k Views 6.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words
It was a hot summer morning where Dan woke up just a coupleof days into his stay at his cousin’s house with sweat dripping down his body. Dan was 17 years old, had short blond hair with blue eyes, he had muscular arms but had a little bit extra fat on him making for a good ass. He woke up on the floor he fell asleep on the night before. He looked up at the bed next to him and saw his cousin Mike lying in bed without his shirt on still asleep. Mike was 16, had dark short hair pale skin and was not fat but not thin and was not to muscular. Dan stared at his cousin and started having a weird feeling, he knew he liked girls but he was confused as to why he felt the same tingling sensation he feels when he looks at hot girls.

In the back of his mind he was wondering "Am I gay, what’s wrong with me my sleeping male cousin is turning me on?"

Dan glanced at the clock and realized it was already 11a.m. him and Mike played games all night. Dan walked outside to get in the pool to cool himself down. He takes his shirt off and jumps in. Dan is in the pool relaxing when his cousin, Mike's sister Jennifer came out to the pool deck and stuck her toe in the water and let out a soft moan. Jennifer was 22 years old she had a fit body and was about five four. She unlike her brother had gotten the Italian gene and had a nice light tan to her skin. Her breasts were big, and so was her smile. She had some tattoos and piercings and seemed to very popular. She came out to the pool deck wearing a shirt and short shorts.

Dan said "Good morning."

Jen smiled back, stating "I hope we get that air conditioner fixed it is too hot in that house."

As she was saying this she pulled down her short shorts and pulls off the t-shirt revealing a red bikini that her breasts hardly fit in. She jumped in and moaned again.

Jennifer said "This water is so refreshing and feels great against my skin."

Jen than pulled herself up onto a swimming tube. The pool was in the shade making the water nice and cold for the early summer mornings. As Jennifer sat on the tube she got colder and her nipples slowly got hard. Dan had never looked at his cousin Jennifer in any type of sexual way before but seeing her with her hard nipples in her bikini made him curious, he was horny and wanted to see more. Dan felt his pants get tighter even in the cold water.

Dan thought to himself “Wow first I got turned on by Mike sleeping now Jennifer is in her Bikini and I am getting hard what is wrong with me they are family I can't think of them like this."

Dan took pool toys and placed them around him so Jennifer was not able to see the slightly growing tent in his pants.

Five minutes later Jennifer said "Well that was a refreshing dip but I need to get to work."

Jennifer climbed up the ladder as Dan stared at her heart shaped ass as she walked toward the house. Dan's pants were now way to tight, he climbed out of the pool and covered himself up with a towel. He walked inside and saw Jennifer pull out of the driveway; he also saw his uncle’s car not in the driveway. Dan went into Mike's bedroom to get his clothes and saw Mike still sleeping but he was now sleeping in just his boxers with all of his sheets on the ground.

Dan glanced at Mike's Boxers and thought to himself "He must be having a good dream."

Mike's cock was hard and the head was starting to poke out of the slit on his boxers. Dan took his towel off and started to get changed. Dan told himself "Mike is sleeping why go to the bathroom he won't seem me."

So Dan pulled down his bathing suit revealing his erect penis. Dan's cock was nice and smooth it had a slight curve with a cut pink head; it was about 7 inches long and had some pre cum starting to dribble out. Dan replayed images of seeing his cousin Jennifer in the pool over in his head, without realizing it he slowly started to stroke his cock up and down. He started going faster thinking about Jennifer's hot body. He was jacking off vigorously when he remembered Mike was sleeping in the same room. Looking at Mike who's cock went from having the head sticking out of the slit in the boxers to having about two inches hanging out only made Dan hornier and he kept stroking, not caring if he will get caught or not. Dan couldn't take it anymore and felt his ass cheeks clinch as he shot his load into the air. His cum landed on the end of Mike's bed so Dan tried to clean it up as fast as he can. Dan quickly finished cleaning up and pulled up his boxers just in time.

His aunt Linda called up and said "It's noon get up and enjoy the day."

Dan heard his aunt walking up the stairs; he was still in his boxers holding a small tissue with cum dripping off of it. He quickly took the tissue and threw it under Mike's bed and pulled on his shorts and covered up Mike's penis for him.

She woke Mike up and told Dan “Man he can sleep through anything all day long."

Mike slowly got up and him and Dan got up and did their usual activities of playing sports and swimming.

When night fell they came in and ate popcorn and watched a movie together. The movie was supposed to be scary but wasn't Dan liked it because it featured hot girls wearing little or no clothes and some sex. When the movie was over they both were a little tired and decided to call it a night and headed up to Mike's room. Upstairs in the bedroom the air was very humid and the temperature was very hot. The air conditioner was still broken so Mike took out a fan and placed it on his nightstand aiming at his bed.

Dan said : "Great you get a fan I get to sleep on the hot carpet."

Mike responded : "Hey you don't have to sleep on the floor just come up on the bed it’s a full size we will have plenty of room."

With that Dan climbed into Mikes be and Mike slid his sheet over the both of them.

DizzyTara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DizzyTara

Mike then took off his shirt and pulled off his pants.

Dan said "What are you doing?"

Mike answered "I can’t sleep unless I'm in only my boxers its nice you should try it."

Dan agreed to try it and took off his shirt and pulled his pants down. Mike fell asleep quickly but Dan was still wide awake. While Mike couldn't sleep unless he takes off his shirt and pants Dan couldn't sleep unless he masturbates first. Dan than remembered what his aunt had said earlier that morning about how mike sleeps through everything and anything. Figuring he would get caught by his sleeping cousin, Dan started to stoke his cock under the sheets. He thought about the two girls making out in the movie they just watched and stroked faster, than images of Jennifer popped back into his head and his dick was the hardest it has ever been. He couldn't believe how horny he was for his cousin; he stopped stroking and put both hands on his far head while he tried to get her out of his mind.

All of the sudden Dan felt a hand stroking his cock but both of his hands were on his head.

Mike suddenly whispered “Why did you stop?"

Dan thought of stopping Mike, it was wrong they were cousins, but it felt so good. Mike's soft hands were going up and down Dan's shaft at a fast pace. Dan threw the sheet off his bed and pulled down his boxers as Mike did the same. Dan took Mikes cock in his hand and the already stiff penis got even harder. They lay side by side jerking each other off.

Mike said "I wanted to do this this morning but didn't' know how you would react, after you started yanking it tonight I couldn't resist."

They both leaned in and kissed each other on the lips. Dan was on top of mike as they kissed and started to rub his dick up and down against Mike's body leaving trails of pre cum down each other's bodies. Mike stopped Dan and took Dan's penis in his hand once again. He gave it a few strokes than licked the tip of Mike's cock. He stared up at him while stroking him than took the whole length in his mouth. This was Dan's first sexual experience and he was in ecstasy. Mike bobbed his head up and down while digging his fingers into Dan's ass. He felt Dan's ass cheeks clench and Dan moaned.

Dan said "I'm going to cum Mike."

Mike took the whole load in his mouth and looked up at his cousin as the jizz slowly leaked out of his mouth as he started to swallow it.

Mike then said "Now it's my turn."

Mike took his own dick and put it in front of Dan's face. Dan was always worried he had a small dick but realized Mike's is the same size and shape. Dan had never even thought about giving a blow job before and had just received his first, with a stiff cock in his face he was now about to give his first blow job. He started stroking it and licked the pee slit. He then licked up and down the shaft before putting it in his mouth. He didn't know if he was doing a good job but he heard Mike moaning and knew he was doing something right.

Mike said "I'm about to cum Dan it feels so good."

Mike pulled his cock out of Dan's mouth and shot his big load onto Dan's stomach. Mike then told Dan to stand on his knees he bent down and took Dan's cock in his hand and started to stroke it to life. He opened his nightstand draw and pulled out lube. He rubbed it up and down Dan's shaft then put some on his butt hole. He then bent down with his ass in front of Dan and Dan instantly knew what to do. He slowly put the head of his cock at Mike’s entrance. He slowly rubbed it in between the cheeks, than thrust his way into Mikes' hot and tight but hole. He fucked Mike for a long time; Mike had his face in a pillow muffling his moans so the rest of the family wouldn't wake up. Dan worked hard and felt his balls swell, he told mike he was ready to cum, mike turned back to look Dan directly in the eyes.

Mike said "fuck me cum in your cousin's butt hole."

Dan moaned load along whit Mike as he ejaculated and shot hot loads of sperm into his cousin’s asshole. They both fell asleep in the cum and sweat soaked bed with Dan's cock still in Mikes hole.

The sun came up and both the boys woke up with Dan's cock still inside Mike. Dan pulled it out and kissed Mike on the lips

Dam said "Last night was wonderful, when did you learn all of this."

Mike said "I am .... well was still a virgin to males until last night, I learned it all from porn."

Dan replied : "well you must have taken notes I love you."

Dan leaned in for another kiss and both of their cocks perked up again. They both grabbed each other's cocks and started masturbating. At the same time Jennifer Mikes sister and Dan's cousin was walking up the stairs.

Jennifer said "Boys mom just called she is at work but wants me to make sure you guys are u...”

She walked in the room to see her brother and cousin lying down in bed holding their big cocks.



This was my first story it may be too long I don't really know. Please respond to it and leave feedback. I am starting part two and will post it as soon as I am done.

Published 
Written by bugmenot3
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors